Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Capt. Peter Washington <petwashington@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 886 mal)

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Capt. Peter Washington <petwashington@gmail.com>
14. Dezember 2010 um 06:22

Anfrage kam offiziell über Immobilienscout.

Hello,
Thanks for your response,i sincerely indicate interest in buying your house,the payment is not a problem,go through my mail and get back to me shortly.i know that this will come to you as a surprise but sincerely,it's real.i have an urgent proposal for you in buying your house,am a  captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq on war against terrorism.based on the United States legislative and executive decision in withdrawing troops from Iraq,i have been deployed to work in one of German U.N military base soon.Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted countries,mostly the United states and the European union.i need a house for my self when i come over and that was why i made this contact through a secured property site,so that i can find some one to discuss business with.
On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of $8.2millionUS dollars which i recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.
Based on the suffering we undergo here,some of us do meet such luck.It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i discovered this money and decided to take it as the share for my sufferings here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers.I deposited this money with a red cross agent and informed him that am making contact for the real owner of the money.It is under my power to approve who ever i want to make the owner  and beneficiary of the money in Europe. 

after buying your house,I wish to use part pf the money for charity purposes in Turkey,where we have over 2 million Iraqi refugees and in Haiti,where cholera has killed thousands already,you need to visit such places and witness what am talking about.I want to also invest some of the money on stock fish from Norway and supply them to these refugees,because based  on my experience on battle ground in this places,they lack fish and meat in the meals they get in little quantity just to keep living until God knows when.
My dear,i prefer using this fund for this purpose than allowing this terrorists get this money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea.
The main point now is that,i cannot move this money to the United states where i come from,because i will be in Europe for for 3 more years,so i need,your trust,if you accept,i will buy your  property and will transfer the whole money to you and you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and cannot parade such an amount.
I am an American,and an intelligence officer, so i have 100% authentic means of transferring this money through diplomatic courier operations,which is legal and trusted. I just need your acceptance to help me and all is done.
Please if you are interested in this deal, i will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone real and not imaginary and that was why i went to a secured property site,where i can be sure that the person is real and not imaginary. I believe i can trust you if you accept.
where we are now,we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured,so nobody can monitor our emails.I will only reach you through this medium for now because our calls might be monitored,but i will contact you on mobile when am out of military network.I just have to be sure of whom i am dealing with. If you are interested,please send me your contact details,so i can give you further information on how we can do this deal together.
I am writing from a fresh email account,so if you are not interested,do not reply this email and please delete it,if you do not respond from now to 2days,i will then search for someone else.
Am doing this on trust contrary to our training as military experts which you know about.i will always play safe in case you are the bad type,but i pray you are not.
8.2million dollars is a lot of money,which i think every man will dream of.
Am waiting for your urgent response so we can proceed,hopefully In less than 7days, the money should have been with you and i will come over to Germany and buy your house and equally give you 20% of the total sum,as your share for helping me,and will take 80%  for my dream,I hope am been fair on this deal.
i need your urgent response.
warm regards,
captain Washington.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <petwashington@gmail.com>
Delivery-Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:20:19 +0100
Received-SPF: pass (mxbap0: domain of gmail.com designates 74.125.82.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.125.82.196; envelope-from=petwashington@gmail.com; helo=mail-wy0-f196.google.com;
Received: from mail-wy0-f196.google.com (mail-wy0-f196.google.com [74.125.82.196])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxbap0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0Lh57f-1QD9gS3Gy7-00oCvV for x@online.de; Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:20:19 +0100
Received: by wyb40 with SMTP id 40so2126wyb.7
        for <x@online.de>; Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:20:19 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=59Lx95IXYCVbgoU2R8/dYVD/WGhbNrrOHTVjDJ7OWeM=;
        b=cus2gT63LVJ8kKDYuq7PMedKeX3DNAehnqZNws/A4AoZZohLpRnuN37EvAPrf6HUDD
         Y+iRvTLnTkvdS4Dn3ojOyru7i0kTP04sUbxaRlc8HBN6mqbv3+5S5cGiFMJReJzWgDJ8
         2lpsrnAN/p8mDEkGAVqac0A+PMdqf0VbPYJO8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=GUKoFZ5MZ7/KvaqOpWNOSRXxgLVA+QzcAfw8KmgIYCIRQpWxMJ9OMIR8Z2p8Ij8HNH
         uGglp2v0C69atYDLDvYAnqk78+YRhe0+usndLeleSbCDY8StsI9Rhui4zrJtyq8ySNk/
         Cgbs+i60qIhO1Q5bsbafkjKlQUCrwIBvdhNwI=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.62.143 with SMTP id y15mr1718017wec.55.1292282419387; Mon,
13 Dec 2010 15:20:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.216.158.133 with HTTP; Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:20:18 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:20:18 -0800
Message-ID: <AANLkTika6LS90jLLL=atU0F0oYvK-7XsiK9-6OCfPi4a@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
To: "x@online.de" <x@online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cdfc8fa8eb672049752f263
Envelope-To: x@online.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Dezember 2010 um 08:09 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Capt. Peter Washington <petwashington@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. Dezember 2010 um 08:05

Ähnliche Mail hier:

Smiley

Smiley

Zitat:
I am an American,and an intelligence officer, so i have 100% authentic means of transferring this money through diplomatic courier operations,which is legal and trusted. I just need your acceptance to help me and all is done.

Diese text aus unserem Forum:

Capt. James Xavi <capt.j.xavi@gmail.com>

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Dezember 2010 um 08:06 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Capt. Peter Washington <petwashington@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 14. Dezember 2010 um 08:08

Mail kommt inline über Google.

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:20:18 -0800

Zeitzone West-Küste USA. Gesetzt von Google mail.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema