Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Naomi <emmanuella.turkson@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2504 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Naomi <emmanuella.turkson@yahoo.com>
13. Dezember 2010 um 07:42

hello,am Naomi from united states OK...i wanna make friends with you which can lead to other love relationship OK...by the way you are so nice and i became happy when i read your profile OK..thanks,,hear from you soon or you can contact me on emmanuella dot turkson at yahoo dot com OK..bye and take care of yourself right?lol...you are so great,,
Very Happy

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2021 um 09:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Naomi <emmanuella.turkson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Dezember 2010 um 07:45

Yahoo:

Zitat:
Emmanuella Turkson
Updates erhalten

* Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2021 um 09:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Naomi <emmanuella.turkson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. Dezember 2010 um 07:49

Profil: https://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=77273

Zitat:
Description:
naomi boateng is my name..My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much. Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart. My Man should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks.

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2021 um 09:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema