Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Carol <crystalcaroldiva@live.com> <crystalcaroldiva@att.net> (Gelesen: 8208 mal)

Ringo2000
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Alter, schützt vor Scammern
nicht!

Standort: Idar-Oberstein
Carol <crystalcaroldiva@live.com> <crystalcaroldiva@att.net>
11. Dezember 2010 um 21:16

Hallo,
am Anfang, eine Nachricht und ein Profil:

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

------ Original note ------

To: xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I hope to read from  you soon
Hello Handsome,
Checking through various profile,yours seems to attract me ,i will be very happy to get acquainted with you and see what happens between us if there will be any possibilities of a relationship we can develop.I am a new member on here,i haven't made much friends yet so i am very picky about who i send emails to,My name is Carol,28 year Hispanic/Latino American with German lineage,i am single and never been married before though hurt by a lot of men but still give room for some loving.

Please feel free to check my profile and if you find me interesting, do not hesitate to email me, i understand the risk of giving out personal info's online to someone you haven't met so if you feel we should communicate here a little it is cool, i do not have any problem with that,to show you how serious i am about getting to find a soul mate,if you think you can trust me,you do follow instructions, you can provide me with your email address and i will be glad to tell you more about myself or send me an email to crystalcaroldiva @ att . net,so that i can communicating with you when i am not on the site because communications matters a lot for stuff like this.

If you have any question to ask, feel free and don't bite around and i will do my best to clarify anything and if I am not what your looking for,I wish you all the best in your search . Distance, race,culture do not matter to me because i do not see them been a determinant factor to the quest of find true love.Looking to read more from you as i think you are the right choice,i am wishing you a wonderful day and i hope you joy it. Until i hear more from you again,God bless you.I may be out of the site soon so please do not hesitate to send me an email and i will write you back.

Carol

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2011 um 13:01 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21053  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Re: Carol <crystalcaroldiva@att.net>
Antwort #1 - 11. Dezember 2010 um 21:18

Hier die Infos zum Profil:

personal message 
We have one life to live so why do we make our lives so miserable? I would love to find a man that love to be hugged, wants to snuggle all night long ,kissed and held and complimented daily, just because this person really cares about them and isn't just saying it to get a little...I'm a passionate person and would like to find the same ,and you can tell a lot about a person by the way they kiss ,hug and hold a person ,passion can't be taught ... i also like shopping (window for me ),and have been on shopping dates and funny enough it was really Kewl, and lots of fun ...so i guess that's a little about me and what I'm looking for and please if you guys have any questions send me a line i don't bite and will do my best to clarify anything ,and if I'm not what your looking for I wish you all the best in the future.About who I'm looking for. it's simple, but elusive. it does not matter if you have kids or no kids, i have found. i would like to find someone who compliments my life and makes it more interesting. sounds easier than it really is. I'm active and like to be out and about. i have a nice circle of friends (mostly man, not sure why) and a job that at times can be time demanding. I'm not looking for a knight in shining armor, prince charming, but a soul mate (cell mate more like it). i think, if that is the expectation of a first meeting, it can only go downhill from there. i mean, come on... hi nice to meet you... soul mate or not? wow ...what pressure!!...i would want someone who can come up with "the plans" some of the times.He would rather be at a beach bar on a Saturday afternoon, then napping and getting ready for a night at the blue martini...so if this a bit like you... let's arrange to "bump" into each other at a happy hour somewhere and see what develops from there...,Before you contact me read carefully to see if i am the kind person you want so not hesitate to leave me your contact,website,anything i can use to contact you in a disguise form as match do not disclose details,I would like to start of by say Hello ! I would like to think I'm easy going person ,not a spa saying that she is..LOL!! I'm 5 6' tall and I weigh around 200 lbs ,and like everyone else i think i could look a lot better but in the real world none of use have the time to be perfect ... I work hard at my job and have been doing it for more than 7 years ...I would like to find a man that is active and up beat ,not hug up on the fact that his hair doesn't look perfect today or he may have found a new laugh line ,like OMG the worlds going to end,I would like to think that I'm compassionate person and things like wrinkles or a new Grey hair is going to change how I feel about a person ,I would like to find a Genuine person that has a wants to live life and not to stress about everything ...

personal info 
Here For: Friends, Casual Dating, Networking, Serious Dating 
Sex: Female 
Last Login: 19 hours ago 
Race: Hispanic/Latino 
Zodiac: Leo

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2011 um 13:02 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 11. Dezember 2010 um 21:51

Da att.net ja Yahoo ist - folgendes Ergebnis:

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Dezember 2010 um 17:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 11. Dezember 2010 um 22:00

Weitere Mailadresse und Profil: 

crystalcaroldiva@live.com

http://www.birojodoh.org/users/crystalcaroldiva

Zitat:

crystalcaroldiva

Ventura, California

Seeking:
Man
Aged: 31-80 years

A little about You:
I would like to start of by say Hello ! I would like to think I'm easy going person ,not a spaz saying that she is..LOL!! I'm 5 6' tall and I weigh around 200 lbs ,and like everyone else i think i could look alot better but in the real world none of use have the time to be perfect ... I work hard at my job and have been doing it for more than 7 years ...I would like to find a man that is active and up beat ,not hug up on the fact that his hair doesnt look perfect today or he may have found a new laugh line ,like OMG the worlds going to end,I would like to think that I'm compassionate person and things like wrinkles or a new grey hair is going to change how I feel about a person ,I would like to find a Genuine person that has a wants to live life and not to stress about everything ... we have one life to live so why do we make our lives so misrable? I would love to find a man that love to be hugged, wants to snuggle all night long ,kissed and held ...and complimented daily, just because this person really cares about them and isn't just saying it to get a little...I'm a passoinate person and would like to find the same ,and you can tell alot about a person by the way they kiss ,hug and hold a person ,passion can't be taught ... i also like shopping (window for me ),and have been on shopping dates and funny enough it was really Kewl, and lots of fun ...so i guess thats alittle about me and what I'm looking for and please if you guys have any questions send me a line i don't bite and will do my best to clarify anything ,and if I'm not what your looking for I wish you all the best in the future.
Do you live alone?
Have my own place

Do I Have Any Kids?
None

Do I Want To Have Kids?
Yes, definitely

Personal Details
Height:
5'6 (167.64cm)

Weight:
132lbs (60kg)

Body Type:
Average

Ethnical Background:
Hispanic

Hair color:
Red

Smoking habits:
Do Not Smoke

Drinking Habits:
Socialy 

Profession:
Self employed into buying and selling of Antiques,

Annual Income:
75+

Foreign language:
English

Eye Color:
Brown

Piercing(s)
ears

Your hottest feature is:
Eyes 

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2011 um 13:03 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Carol <crystalcaroldiva@att.net> <crystalcaroldiva@live.com>
Antwort #4 - 12. Dezember 2010 um 15:37

Allein die Kombination von att.net und einem weiteren Provider sind schon starkes Indiz für Scam.

Zitat:
I'm 5 6' tall and I weigh around 200 lbs

Hat sich schon jemand Gedanken über diese Relationen gemacht? Bei etwa 1,65 m Körpergröße bringt sie ein Gewicht von etwa 90  Kg auf die Waage! Ist also "ein klein wenig" übergewichtig!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2010 um 15:37 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 12. Dezember 2010 um 15:51

Uli schrieb on 12. Dezember 2010 um 15:37:
Bei etwa 1,65 m Körpergröße bringt sie ein Gewicht von etwa 90Kg auf die Waage! Ist also "ein klein wenig" übergewichtig! 

Das siehst du falsch. Sie ist nur zu klein für ihr Gewicht. Nach so einem Kugelblitz sieht sie, laut Bild, eigentlich nicht aus.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #6 - 13. Dezember 2010 um 02:00

Ihr macht Euch lustig über meine netten Mail-kontakte. Laut lachend
Hoffentlich lässt sich das "Mädchen" noch mit ein wenig Geld trösten.
Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #7 - 13. Dezember 2010 um 02:07

Ringo2000 schrieb on 13. Dezember 2010 um 02:00:
Ihr macht Euch lustig über meine netten Mail-kontakte

Nein, wir machen uns doch nicht lustig.  Augenrollen  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #8 - 13. Dezember 2010 um 02:23

vierauge schrieb on 13. Dezember 2010 um 02:07:
Nein, wir machen uns doch nicht lustig.    

Ihr könnt meine Threads ruhig ein bisschen ironisch auflockern. Die geschätzten Leser, werden sicher nichts dagegen haben. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #9 - 13. Dezember 2010 um 02:30

@ Ringo2000

Sorry, aber mal abgesehen von diesem Thema, bei all dem Blödsinn, den wir tagtäglich lesen, kannst du das nur noch mit einem Grinsen ertragen.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #10 - 15. Dezember 2010 um 13:14

Ein hübsches Gesicht hat sie ja. Ob das mit den 90kg stimmt???? Ein Ganzkörperfoto würde hier sicherlich helfen
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2010 um 14:08 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #11 - 15. Dezember 2010 um 13:58

Die gleiche Beschreibung von sich hat auch ein Mann in seinem Profil stehen auf deafmatchnetwork.com Smiley

Zitat:
aaric52
Nearest City:       Denver
County / State:       Colorado
Body Type:       Average
Height (cm):       5'9" - 6'0"

About me

Hair:
      Dark Brown
  Eye Color:       Hazle

Education:
      High School
  Marital Status:       Widowed
  Children:       None

Reason for Joining:
      Love

Zodiac:
      Leo 

aaric52's own words
I would like to start of by say Hello ! I would like to think I'm easy going person ,not a spaz saying that he is..LOL!! I'm 6' tall and I weigh around 200 lbs ,and like everyone else i think i could look alot better but in the real world none of use have the time to be perfect ... 

usw...Der Text ist gleich wie in der Beschreibung in Antwort # 3

Mail mit Quelltext noch und dann kann sie abfliegen.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #12 - 15. Dezember 2010 um 14:06

Auf Myspace hatte sie auch ein Profil, dass allerdings nur noch im Cache zu finden ist.

Zitat:
      Carol Chase
    * 28 / Female
    * Ventura, California, US
About me:
I would like to start of by say Hello ! I would like to think I'm easy going person ,not a spaz saying that she is..LOL!! I'm 5 6' tall and I weigh around 200 lbs ,and like everyone else i think i could look alot better but in the real world none of use have the time to be perfect ...

Der Rest ist wieder gleich wie bereits in Antwort # 3.

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2011 um 13:05 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #13 - 20. Dezember 2010 um 11:15

Posteingang:

Dear xxxx,
                 I am so happy to receive a contact means to reach you,i am new to this online dating thing,i have computer knowledge but never tried meeting people over it especially when i need to look for a soul mate,I knew someone who is happily married now and it all started this way so i began to believe in it even if i have been hurt in the past.It was nice you followed my instruction and i am really happy because i can sense you are a man who will definitely make his woman happy and i wish to be that woman to you. Like i have said After checking out some profile and yours ,i decided to start communication with only you because you are my choice.But i must apologize to you for the late response and i hope you haven't changed your mind about me,i really admire what you wrote about yourself and i want you to know that i am very serious about you.

My name is Carol Michelle Chase ,28 years girl from Ventura California.I am single lady,never been married before,i do most of my things indoor.I specialize on general sales,buying and selling of expensive antiques,sculpture works,paintings in general,work from home so sell online on E bay.I am currently out of the states now,been traveling all over and right now i am in West Africa for days now purchasing some expensive antiques,i love to learn new things also work very hard.Although i have been hurt several times but i would still give anyone good man a chance,i like to be corrected,i love to listen,i need a man in my life to fulfill my dreams of a happy home.Today i have my own house in California,i where i spend most of my time, cars, good income just because i believed in myself.I am very willing to relocate to any where if i find true love,even outside my location, so i do not have any problem with distance,race and age.

My hobbies are swimming, staking, cooking, dancing and love reading when i am free.I like to surf,camp outdoors, do a lot of quality stuffs with my spare time,i love camping out,going out on an exotic dinner dates,i games,what more can i say,well you have to ask me so i could tell you more. What can i say,i am a Latino American with German history at hand smiles.My religion:....I come from a religious Family but i consider myself more of a spiritual person but not religious,My education:....i would like to think that i have been educated through out my life of hard knocks ,i have lived and learned a lot both good and bad things,how colorful things are when you look back on them.

I would like to think I am an easy going person ,not a spaz saying that She is..LOL!! im  5'6" (167 cm), Bust: 34 in (86 cm),Measurements: 34(C)-29-28,Weight: 120 lbs sorry about the mistake on my profile and not 200Lbs (54 kg),Hair Color: Auburn,Eye Color: Brown,Physique: Thin ,Skin color: Dark ,Waist: 29 in (73 cm,Hips: 28 in (71 cm) ,Dress Size,Shoe Size: 8,and like everyone else i think i could look a lot better but in the real world none of use have the time to be perfect ... I work hard at my job and have been doing it for since for years now,took after my Mum when i lost my parent in a car accident some years back ...I would like to find a man that is active and up beat ,not hug up on the fact that his hair doesn't look perfect like to play video computer today or he may have found a new laugh line ,like OMG the worlds going to end ... I would like to think that I am compassionate person and things like wrinkles or a new Grey hair is going to change how I feel about a person ,I would like to find a Genuine person that has a wants to live life and not to stress about everything,I love to be with a man who is caring,trustworthy, truthful,understanding, gentle,God fearing and most of all a man whom we can share our good and bad times together, spirituality has to do his personal believe, who will be there in terms of needing a helping hand,who will stand by me all the time and who can share my whole heart with,it does not matter if you have kids or not, if you are rich or poor,i would like to find someone who compliments my life and makes it more interesting. sounds easier than it really is. I'm active and like to be out and about,a christian who always put God first in everything i do.

I have a nice circle of friends (mostly men, not sure why) and a job that at times can be time demanding. I'm not looking for a knight in shining armor, prince charming, or a soul mate (cell mate more like it). i think, if that is the expectation of a first meeting, it can only go downhill from there. i mean, come on... hi nice to meet you... soul mate or not?wow ...what pressure!!...i would want someone who can come up with "the plans" some of the times. he would rather be at a beach bar on a Saturday afternoon, then napping and getting ready for a night at the blue martini...so if this a bit like you... let's arrange to "bump" into each other at a happy hour somewhere and see what develops from there. I would love to hear more from you real soon and hope we get Intimated soon, I hate lies cheaters,deceivers and I cherish truth, love,care,loyalty and understanding.If you give me the chance, i know i can make you happy. You might have read most of these words on my profile, i thought i give you more details though

I appreciate if you can send me more photos of you,i am leo born August 6th,If there is anything more you want me to know about you, work, life, feel free to tell as your secret could be kept with me LOL,i will see to talking with you over the phone though , i am a shy person and do not have a problem with you calling me sweetheart,babe etc.
I HAVE ATTACHED SOME PICS OF ME , TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF

I am impatiently  waiting to hear from you real soon and tell me your name,until i hear from you again,God bless you and do have a wonderful week ahead
Carol

Spoiler:
Received: from [98.139.91.93] (helo=nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com)
     by mx13.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1PUcDZ-00055z-00
     for xxxxxxxxxxx; Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:39:45 +0100
Received: from [98.139.91.68] by nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2010 09:39:44 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.23] by tm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2010 09:39:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2010 09:39:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 601.23862.bm@omp1023.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 43671 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Dec 2010 09:39:43 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1292837983; bh=yPu42R+L3+5ppWDGUO6pBfaK0a3UYojOr18V/1lHj20=; tent-Type; BkAESSK7BAzYQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=att.net;
  tent-Type;
  c4YoPsrvDTSz0=;
Message-ID: <159544.36199.qm@web180301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: OoOWQKQVM1mkVh6ngeVZWWrC7kNNSQlUwFYFF1d8TyeSZA7
wg9fWWHtoiUnuIro9QfIoslc7lazkdooj4o_Tg8cv6dGUCmgJuhgtZ.Fm02U
oaskYVy7vUroOSV6XqF.IRq_1.NidJj2xKFIxXU.A4HqZEaVXbJE1_IwVqtu
EWf5n7MavUSrrK2FkvS6cju1L1up.eap.EXZxwxCDfqg8206oH2kz6HuaBIL
SUk1cfreFvhw8LkU75rpb.ywn85eV_IKB2rSt3lkJUWHjQY3CGHzaVm0f0MX
r8pG7NTACKIzSL6D.Bb01CLlIeHFSH3R1NIVVDK.nYZf6HgrX9fiQVmDLzv4
FMiZe4ZDtAaJT3QvSdGDK9HQbvg--
Received: from [41.138.172.99] by web180301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:39:42 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:39:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More About Me
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@web.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-449169480-1292837982=:36199"
Return-Path: crystalcaroldiva@att.net
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2011 um 13:06 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel