Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Susan <susanjohnson@hotmail.com> <cbeabanksenegal@financier.com> (Gelesen: 5095 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Susan <susanjohnson@hotmail.com> <cbeabanksenegal@financier.com>
01. Dezember 2010 um 03:04

Eingeliefert über http://www.wedatefree.com

Hello
my name is susan i saw your profile today at and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (susanjohnson@hotma il.com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss susan 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 18:50 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10339 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Susan <susanjohnson@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 03:05

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2005-07/28/274675.462.htm

Zitat:
Fraud email example:

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:21:42 +0200
    Subject: URGENT FAMILY ASSISTANCE NEEDED

NO 33 JAGGER STREET
    JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
    Telephone
    E-MAIL:susan_johnson01@hotmail.com

ATTN: DIRECTOR/C. E. O

URGENT FAMILY ASSISTANCE NEEDED

My name is MRS. Susan Johnson, the wife of MR. Joseph Johnson. From
    Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact
    address. I got your address from the South African Information center.
    Although it is no longer news the world knows the way all white farmers in
    Zimbabwe are being brutally maltreated by our president threatening them to
    leave the country

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of
    our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
    members and his followers, he ordered all white farmer's to surrender all
    their farms to his party members and his followers. My husband is one of the
    best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas,
    Mugabe's supporters invaded my husband farm and burnt everything in the
    farm, killing my husband and made away with a lot of items in my husband's
    farm.

Before his death, my husband had deposited with one of the Security Company
    in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of US$19,000 000 Million (Nineteen
    Million United States Dollars). After the death of my husband, we escaped to
    the Republic of South Africa where he had deposited the money in the
    Security Company as valuables.

Because of our status as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any
    bank account within South Africa or clear this consignment from the security
    company. So I decided to contact overseas firms and companies that will
    assist me to move this fund out of South Africa for our mutual benefit.

Your assistance as a foreign partner is highly needed because the security
    company is ready to welcome anybody with the correct information and
    documents covering this fund, which I will give you if you agree to assist
    my family and me.

We have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, 5%
    will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of
    this transaction and 70% will be for me and my family to invest in your
    country. Now, all I want you to do is to furnish me with your full
    addresses, your country of origin, your personal phone and fax numbers, for
    further details regarding this transaction.
    You can contact me on the above email address. Note: that this transaction
    is 100% risk free and absolutely confidential.

Finally, please do not hesitate to indicate your interest and your
    willingness so that I will not make further contacts regarding this
    transfer.

Thanks and regards
    Mrs.Susan Johnson.
    (For the family)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 03:07

http://www.budget-bride.com/savenow.htm

Zitat:
SAVE 15% ON YOUR FLOWER ORDER!

We offer brides 15% off their purchase of wedding flowers if you decide to pay with Money Order or Check. 

To do this - add up the cost of your flowers according to the website prices - take off the 15% - and send a check!  Simple as that!  We do not add tax to any orders.

The reason we are able to offer this discount is that instead of paying the credit card companies their percentage of the sale - we pass that saving along to our customers.

We need you to include the following information with your check!  Very important!

Your Name

Address where you need the flowers shipped to.

DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER - VERY IMPORTANT

What you would like to order!  Include the order number and colors you are interested in.

If you like - you can send a color sample along with your check so that we can match your flowers!

EXAMPLE:

Susan Johnson

123 Main Street

Miami, FL  12355  USA

Phone - (966) 859-8888

email address:  susanjohnson@hotmail.com

Interested in:

Bridal Bouquet - #1506 - white and red roses, green ribbon - $50.00

3 Attendants bouquets - #1506B - All red roses and silver ribbon - 3 @ $10 = $30.00

10 Corsages #1506M - All red roses and silver ribbon - 10 @ $3 = $30.00

10 Boutonnieres - #1506F - All red roses and silver ribbon - 10 @ $2 = $20.00

Total cost of order - $130.00 less 15% = $119.50

Add Shipping - $8.00 (Regular shipping is the only option available if mailing a check)

Enclosed is my check for $127.50 - my wedding is September 10, 2009!

Regular Shipping is the only type of shipping available for a mail order the cost is $8.00

Do not send an order by mail if your wedding is less than 6 weeks from the date you mail your check.  It takes at least a week for us to receive your check - it has taken as long as 14 days for us to receive checks.

You will receive confirmation that we have received your check by email when we receive it - please make sure your email address is included with your order.

American Customers please mail check to:

Budget-Bride.com

Box 1509

Oroville, WA  98844

Canadian Customers please mail check to:

Budget-Bride.com

Suite 356, 918 - 16 Avenue NW

Calgary, AB  T2M 0K3

Overseas orders are not accepted via mail.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 03:09

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 16:28 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:07

DEAREST FRIEND,
I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL BE A SURPRISE TO YOU AND I AM SURE YOU WOULD HARDLY EXPECT SUCH MAIL FROM ME SINCE WE ARE JUST NEW FRIENDS BUT I AM DOING IT BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION AT HAND AND THE HAPPINESS MY HEART HAVE FOUND WITH YOU. AFTER SEEING YOUR INFORMATION, I DECIDED TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS GOD WillS WHICH MAKES ME KNOW YOU AFTER SOME PRAYERS WITH FASTING TO HIM, AM ALSO READY TO BE WITH YOU IF YOU ACCEPT ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
MY NAME IS MISS. SUSAN JOHNSON, BORN ON 18TH NOVEMBER, 1985 IN THE ANCIENT MONROVIA City OF REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA, DAUGHTER OF LATE DR. DAVID JOHNSON OF THE BLESSED MEMORY WHO WORKED WITH LIBERIA EMBASSIES IN SENEGAL, UNITED KINGDOM AND CANADA RESPECTIVELY. BORN INTO A CHRISTIAN FAMILY THAT CHERISH THE PRINCIPLE OF PROPER CHILD UP BRING, DEATH NEVER GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF HAVING TO ENJOY THE COMFORT OF A FAMILY BUT ALL THE SAME GOD KNOWS THE BEST.
I LOST MY MOTHER TWO DAYS TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2004, IN A RAPE INCIDENT WHEN SHE GOT KILLED TRYING TO SAVE A RAPE VICTIM BY REBELS, IT WAS AFTER THE DEATH OF MY MOTHER THAT MY FATHER RESIGNED HIS APPOINTMENT AS HE REALIZED THAT LIBERIA IS UNDEMOCRATIC AND NOT FREE FOR GIRLS OF WHICH HE DECIDED THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN ANOTHER NATION FOR MY SAFETY SINCE MANY GIRLS HAVE BEEN RAPED AND KILL WITHOUT JUSTICE BEING DONE TO THE RAPISTS CALD REBELS. HE LATER SETTLED THAT I CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN SENEGAL.
TEARS WILL NOT LET ME GO BACK TO THE EVENTS THAT TOOK MY FATHER'S LIFE WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED AND EXPOSE ME TO LIFE OF COMPETITION FOR SURVIVAL BUT FOR WHAT I AM AND NOT FOR MY BEAUTY OR FAMILY BACKGROUND, I HAVE LEARN TO ACCEPT AND FACE CHALLENGES. I'M ALIVE WRITING YOU TODAY AS IT WAS BY GRACE OF GOD(In the Name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) WHICH KEPT ME IN SENEGAL AS I DID NOT COME BACK FOR VACATION DURING THE TIME MY FATHER HAVE AN ACCIDENT WHICH TOOK PLACE IN MONROVIA CITY ON THE EARLY HOURS OF FRIDAY 26TH DECEMBER, 2006 THAT CAUSED THE INSTANT DEATH OF MY YOUNGER AND ONLY BROTHER AND GAVE MY FATHER MULTIPLE SERIOUS INJURIES.
AFTER THE INCIDENT, MY FATHER WAS ABLE TO SENT FOR ME THROUGH HIS LAWYER OF WHICH I ARRIVED LIBERIA AND MEET HIM LYING UNDER CRITICAL CONDITION IN A HOSPITAL, HE WAS ABLE TO TELL ME SOME IMPORTANT THINGS AND INSTRUCTED HIS LAWYER TO HAND OVER SOME CERTAIN DOCUMENTS TO ME WHICH THE LAWYER DID, HE ALSO RELEASED SOME HUGE SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO HIS LAWYER TO BE PASSING IT ON TO ME GRADUALLY AS THE NEED FOR IT ARISES FOR MY EDUCATION. ON TUESDAY 30TH DECEMBER, 21 DAYS AFTER ACCIDENT, MY FATHER GAVE UP THE GHOST AND AFTER HIS BURIAL ACCORDING TO LIBERIA AND CHRISTIAN RITES, I TOOK SOME MONEY FROM THE LAWYER AND TRAVELED BACK TO SENEGAL.
WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES, I TRIED TO REACH THE LAWYER BUT COULD NOT. AFTER SOME FRUITLESS EFFORT, IT WAS CERTAIN TO ME THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE BUT TO SEEK ASYLUM IN SENEGAL WHICH I DID AND WAS TAKEN TO THE CAMP OF UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES(UNHCR) IN GRAND YOFF, DAKAR SENEGAL WHERE I AM WRITING YOU NOW BUT I SAY THANKS BE TO ALMIGHTY(All Praise Be To GOD) FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE TILL DATE.
AMONG THE DOCUMENTS GIVEN TO ME THEN WAS A DEPOSIT BOND CERTIFICATE WITH THE SUM OF $4.500,000.00(FOUR MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS) IN CASH MY FATHER DEPOSITED WITH A BANK IN SENEGAL WHICH HAS MY NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN. DUE TO MY FATHER'S WISH DURING THE TIME OF DEPOSITION, THE BOND INDICATES THAT THE NEXT OF KIN CAN ONLY COME FOR THE MONEY IN THE DEMISE(Death) OF THE DEPOSITOR WHEN SHE REACHES THE PRIME AGE OF 25 OF WHICH I HAVE ATTAINED NOW. I WAS SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE, CAPABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT CAN ASSIST ME CLAIM, RECEIVE AND SAFE-KEEP THIS FUND IN HIS CUSTODY AND RELOCATE ME TO JOIN HIM TO START A NEW LIFE AS THE BANK SAID THEY CAN NOT DEAL WITH ME DIRECTLY DUE TO MY REFUGEE STATUS AND BECAUSE I HAD NO ACCOUNT, THAT WAS WHY I CONTACTED YOU AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR PROFILE AND MY SPIRIT ACCEPTED YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND BUT SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES, COUNTRY ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND ALSO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY. I AM WITH THE BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSFER WILL BE PROPERLY CARRIED OUT BY YOU AND I PROMISE YOU WITH GOD (In the Name of GOD ) THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A SUBSTANTIAL PART OF THIS FUND FOR YOUR KIND ASSIST.AND ALL THE FUND INVESTMENT WILL BE DONE BY YOU BECAUSE I HAVE NO INVESTMENT IDEA. IN ALL I SAY THANK GOD (Glory Be To GOD) FOR MAKING ME KNOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
YOUR NEW FRIEND,
SUSAN JOHNSON

Spoiler:
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail
Delivered-To: xxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.213.33.66 with SMTP id g2cs114939ebd;
        Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:06:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.73.149 with SMTP id q21mr1827716qaj.209.1291197994643;
        Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:06:34 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <susanjohnson@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc3-s25.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s25.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.164])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id t25si17682683qco.59.2010.12.01.02.06.33;
        Wed, 01 Dec 2010 02:06:34 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of susanjohnson@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.164 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.164;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of susanjohnson@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.164 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=susanjohnson@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT128-W17 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s25.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:06:32 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT128-W17D2A9CA5CE61CD822D161C4260@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: susanjohnson@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_8c92e9ce-1a66-4574-8d55-eef96704f415_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.72.171]
To: <xxxxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: DEAREST FRIEND,
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:06:33 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTikD28AmD9OFHcHa80Ywy9qkfoq=eBx2q=k4oJf8@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTikD28AmD9OFHcHa80Ywy9qkfoq=eBx2q=k4oJf8@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2010 10:06:32.0934 (UTC) FILETIME=[6E478860:01CB913F]

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 16:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:09

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
Hostname:	41.214.72.171
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar
Latitude:	14.6708
Longitude:	-17.4381 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #6 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:14

Da ist sie. Das Bild ist zwar verdreht, aber dafür hat man ja vier Augen:

Tina <tinnamendyy@yahoo.com> <www_bia_tgonline@mail2togo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:15 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:19

vierauge schrieb on 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:14:
Da ist sie. Das Bild ist zwar verdreht, aber dafür hat man ja vier Augen:

Tina <tinnamendyy@yahoo.com> <www_bia_tgonline@mail2togo.com>

Dann wandert sie auch mal gleich in die Nachbarschaft! Klarer Fall von Scam!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:24

Uli schrieb on 01. Dezember 2010 um 18:19:
Klarer Fall von Scam! 

Zitat:
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND BUT SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES, COUNTRY ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND ALSO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY.

Yo, spätestens jetzt. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Susan <susanjohnson@hotmail.com> <cbeabanksenegal@financier.com>
Antwort #9 - 02. Dezember 2010 um 18:41

My Love
Glory be to Almighty God who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty God have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way.
I appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with you only which is very important pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
Having assured me of your trust and care and am very very happy to have someone like you in my life, find text copy application to inquire on requirements to be fulfilled to enable the Bank transfer the funds into your nominated bank account. Forward same through the email Address below to the Foreign Remittance Department / Inquiries.
EMAIL: cbeabanksenegal@financier.com
On this note we can find out legal procedures / requirements on how we proceed activiation of the said account .and also make sure that you send the aplication mail to the email address.
As soon as the funds get into your account i will join you for the investment of my late father funds under your care and spend the rest of my life with you, i cant wait to see such a nice man in my life, my dear you sound so good and nice.
Once the total funds get into your account you will start investing it for me under your care because i have no idea for any investment.

May God bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting to hear from you with hope of getting good news regarding what you finalized with them, i knows that God is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education.
For now, i have no access to give you a call but you can contact me through United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer by name Dr. Samuel Martins his office with this number +221 777 06 82 08 and tell him that you want to speak with Susan Johnson and he will sent for me. Have a nice day as i wait towards hearing from you. Thank you my God sent one.
With love, Susan.
Thanks once again and i will be waiting to hear from you soon as soon as you contact the bank.
waiting for your urgent respond
Lovely
Susan
BELOW IS THE APPLICATION LATER YOU HAVE TO FORWORD TO THIS BANKING EMAILS cbeabanksenegal@financier.com
Here is the account details;
Name of depositor-  Dr. Johnson Fab.
Home address-  6a ouakam city air france Dakar Senegal.
Account Number-  0231217103.
Amount- $4.5 Million Dollars.
https://www.cbao.sn
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=823690
But i advise you write them through Dr.THOMAS BENSON who is the Assistant General Manager because i was referred to him before on my first contact to their general contact email and he was the bank officer that advised me to appoint a trustee and representative to help me in the claim,
Email- cbeabanksenegal@financier.com
Tell (221) 777 14 24 59 (221) 777 14 24 59    
Fax  (221) 777 14 23 510

Attention Sir,
( INQUIRY )
I Mr ............Appointed next of kin to Late Dr David Johnson, Liberian Citizen(deceased ). From his records i understands he had a closing balance of
$ 4.5 Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with CBAO BANK DAKAR.
I will wish to have same transferred to me in my capacity as the next of kin to the deceased, but could only do so on fulfilment of certain legal requirements for account activiation as stipulated by your Bank, hence this application for direction on how to proceed.
I want further instructions on the above subject matter.
Yours Sincerely

Spoiler:
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail
Delivered-To: xxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.213.33.66 with SMTP id g2cs171432ebd;
        Thu, 2 Dec 2010 02:13:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.181.197 with SMTP id bz5mr1775329qab.221.1291284812846;
        Thu, 02 Dec 2010 02:13:32 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <susanjohnson@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc3-s3.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s3.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.142])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f37si865307qcs.155.2010.12.02.02.13.31;
        Thu, 02 Dec 2010 02:13:32 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of susanjohnson@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.142 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.142;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of susanjohnson@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.142 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=susanjohnson@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT128-W54 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s3.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 2 Dec 2010 02:13:31 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT128-W544EEFB8775414B0A03E0CC4270@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: susanjohnson@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_6ef8d5a2-cd9d-4d36-9658-4bfc18497332_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.233.10]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: contact the bank
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 02:13:30 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <05E1DD657CC347D49FDB08697B5C5CB9@xxxxxxxxxx>
References: <AANLkTikD28AmD9OFHcHa80Ywy9qkfoq=eBx2q=k4oJf8@mail.gmail.com>
xxxxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Dec 2010 10:13:31.0138 (UTC) FILETIME=[91F62620:01CB9209]

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 16:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Susan <susanjohnson@hotmail.com> <cbeabanksenegal@financier.com>
Antwort #10 - 02. Dezember 2010 um 18:42

Eingeliefert über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
196.207.233.10 - Geo Information
IP Address 	196.207.233.10