Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna / Ekaterina / Galina <sonflicka@mailjust.com> <eketerinavasilieva@list.ru> <galinashti@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1540 mal)

sg
Ex-Mitglied

Anna / Ekaterina / Galina <sonflicka@mailjust.com> <eketerinavasilieva@list.ru> <galinashti@rambler.ru>
29. November 2010 um 20:01

Hello ...I'm from norway,and i am also writing with this women...She uses email     sonflicka@mailjust.com     I am trying to give her some hope of getting money from me...she asked for 1550 euro from me...she is villing to move to norway and live with me...I said that i have send money and will have her running to the bank to check if money arrived...Of course i will not send her money but i will have some fun with her.... I have found her on many scamming lists and she is a crappity smacking pregnant dog with no heart...Maybe she is named IGOR and sit and drink vodka in a t-shirt..  I dont even think that is her on pictures..but if it is,i hope she will burn in hell...because i fell in love with her...  She also uses the name   EKATERINA VASILIYEVA   with same pictures    Also uses name   GALINA SHTIYN    Email   :   galinashti@rambler.ru     she uses another email with the country she contacts you in...  all the letters that is posted here with her..i also have got from her..she uses the same letters to everyone...I will have fun with her as long as possible and i hope that she will have a hard time with it..  I have been in contact with her for 6 weeks and i will keep it up for as long i can... Laut lachend I hope you understand my english because as i understand you are all germans.... thanks a lot for this website..i found what i was looking for..the face of a scammer...I hope that other people that have had contact with her ,will tell me about it  I'm not good with computers and internett but i will try to post some pictures of this women(man)greetings from gibson

here are some more pictures of the pregnant dog...the letters there is no point in showing you all ...because its the same as already posted here!!!!!       

she is beautiful, but still its heartbreaking to think that i fell in love with her

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2013 um 15:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Anna / Ekaterina / Galina <sonflicka@mailjust.com> <eketerinavasilieva@list.ru> <galinashti@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 29. November 2010 um 21:04

Zitat:
she is beautiful, but still its heartbreaking to think that i fell in love with her

But we don't know who she is! Possibly her name is Anna, but it could be any other name also. 
Because of having asked for money you can ask her for a copy of her passport! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2013 um 16:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Anna / Ekaterina / Galina <sonflicka@mailjust.com> <eketerinavasilieva@list.ru> <galinashti@rambler.ru>
Antwort #2 - 09. Dezember 2013 um 15:37

Infos zu Galina:

http://www.scammerlist.com/memberid/460836

aus Krasnodar

Infos zu <sonflicka@mailjust.com>

Anna MIKLEEVA ---> Khabarovsk

http://www.russian-mates.com/blacklist/gssarchive/anna_mikleeva_sonflicka-mailju...

Infos zu <eketerinavasilieva@list.ru>

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f3851_5.htm
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. September 2018 um 11:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema