Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Linda <linda4god44@live.fr> (Gelesen: 2537 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Linda <linda4god44@live.fr>
23. November 2010 um 20:04

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

linda4god44@live.fr
My name is linda, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender, simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable, sincere, reliable.I am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage.i saw your profile today and I love it,and deside to drop few words to you because you match the type of person i will like to start a relationship with.please I would like you to contact me via this e-mail (linda4god44@live.fr) please contact me my email address so we can start from there, and I will tell you more about me and my picture, not only that I have something important to tell you.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Best regards,
Miss linda
Email........linda4god44@live.fr

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2011 um 20:34 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10713 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Linda <linda4god44@live.fr>
Antwort #1 - 23. November 2010 um 20:09

Profil: http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=19009

Zitat:

faithbaby123
   - 28 y/o female
   - from New York City, New York, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 23 to 33 y/o

Last logged in: 2010-11-23 03:35:22

faithbaby123 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      23-33
Looking for a height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Relationship

Personal details of faithbaby123

Name      faith
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1981 December 01
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Accounting/Finance
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Description:
about you

Ideal match description:
reliable.I am seriously looking for relationship

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 23. November 2010 um 20:12

Bericht: http://www.the-pork.com/Topic917069-46-1.aspx

Zitat:
I got a similar one to you Tahnii.....but my little hottie is called Linda 's' Wanna swap? 'g' This darned prunehead clogged my inbox with this stupid page 'l'

Posted Today @ 1:59 PM

Hello Dear.

My name is Linda 28 years old girl with 5.7 feet tall, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving,
tender,simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable,sincere, reliable.I am
seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage.i saw your profile today and I love it,and deside to
drop few words to you because you match the type of person i will like to start a relationship with.please I would
like you to contact me via this e-mail [linda4god44@live.fr] please contact me my email address so we can start
from there, and I will tell you more about me and my picture, not only that I have something important to tell you.

Please if you can write in English,i prefer your reply in English language.

Best regards,
Miss: Linda
Email[linda4god44@live.fr]

5.7 feet tall, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving,
tender,simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable,sincere, reliable.I am
seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 23. November 2010 um 20:16

Profil: http://www.imeetzu.com/stellabebey

Nachricht über Board:

Zitat:
stellabebey says:
My name is Linda 28 years old girl with 5.7 feet tall, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender,simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable,sincere, reliable.I am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage.i saw your profile today and I love it,and deside to drop few words to you because you match the type of person i will like to start a relationship with.please I would like you to contact me via this e-mail (Linda4god44@live.fr) please contact me my email address so we can start from there, and I will tell you more about me and my picture, not only that I have something important to tell you.please Dear arrange the Email inorder

Best Regard,
Miss Linda
Email: Linda4god44@live.fr
Respond Posted June 2nd, 2010 at 05:21 PM

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. November 2010 um 22:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 23. November 2010 um 20:18

Bericht: http://www.polishdate.com/en/page/for_law_enforcement.html

Zitat:
Legal Statement

PolishDate.com is a UK based Internet dating service for Polish singles. We make constant effort to fully comply with all respective laws and regulations.

If you have any comments or questions regarding our Terms of Use or Privacy Policy, please contact us.
Here is a list of scammer that unsuccessfully tried to register on our website: paul_clement41@yahoo.com, faithwillson45@yahoo.com, linda4god44@live.fr, maboulaesther@yahoo.com, ksley29@yahoo.com, rubalilian@yahoo.com, me_luv1234@yahoo.com, icessone@yahoo.com, domajanet@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 23. November 2010 um 20:19

Eintrag: http://www.iskrica.com/weblogs/post.php?web=1789&log=372286&order=desc

Zitat:
OGLAS JE UPALIO!!!

Poruka je poslana u utorak, 22.06.2010. u 19:39

Pošiljatelj: stellabebey ONLINE!

Žena, 28, Istarska županija, Hrvatska. Članica od 22.06.2010.

hello
My name is Linda 28 years old girl with 5.7 feet
tall, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving,
tender,simple-minded person, obedient, loyal,
honest, caring, lovely, understandable,sincere,
reliable.I am seriously looking for relationship
leading to anything/marriage.i saw your profile
today and I love it,and deside to drop few words
to you because you match the type of person i will
like to start a relationship with.please I would
like you to contact me via this e-mail
(Linda4god44@live.fr) please contact me my email
address so we can start from there, and I will
tell you more about me and my picture, not only
that I have something important to tell you.

Best regards,
Miss Linda
Email:Linda4god44@live.fr

Moje ime je Linda 28 godina djevojka sa 5,7 metara
visok, lijepa mlada djevojka s vjernicima,
ljubiti, tender, prostodušan osobu, poslušan,
odan, iskren, brižan, lijep, razumljivo, iskrena,
reliable.I ozbiljno sam obličje za odnos vodi do
anything / marriage.i vidio tvoj profil i danas, a
ja ga volim, i odlučiti da ispadne par riječi za
vas, jer vam odgovarati tip osobe ću kao i za
početak odnosa with.please bih želite da me
kontaktirate putem ove e-mail
(Linda4god44@live.fr) molimo kontaktirajte mene
moj e-mail adresu tako da možemo početi od tamo,
i ja ću vam reći više o meni i moje slike, ne
samo da imam nešto važno za reći.

Hvala i lijep dan.

Srdačan pozdrav,
Miss Linda
E-mail: Linda4god44@live.fr

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 23. November 2010 um 20:22

http://www.kakvo.org/ptext/lt-br-gt-lt-br-gt-lt-br-gt-moeto-ime-e-linda-godini-m...

Zitat:
Извършен превод през 2010-06-23

Оригинален текст:
My name is Linda 28 years old girl with 5.7 feet tall, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender,simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable,sincere, reliable.I am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage.i saw your profile today and I love it,and deside to drop few words to you because you match the type of person i will like to start a relationship with.please I would like you to contact me via this e-mail [linda4god44@live.fr] please contact me my email address so we can start from there, and I will tell you more about me and my picture, not only that I have something important to tell you. Please if you can write in English,i prefer your reply in English language. Thanks and have a nice day. Best regards, Miss Linda Email[linda4god44@live.fr]

Преведен текст:
<br> <br> <br>Моето име е Линда 28 години момиче с 5,7 фута висок, красиво младо момиче с верен, любяща, <br> <br>търга, откровен човек, послушен, лоялен, честен, грижите, красиви, разбираема, искрени, reliable.I ч. <br> <br>сериозно търсят връзка води до нищо / marriage.i видях профила си днес и аз го обичам, и да реши да <br> <br>капка няколко думи за вас, защото вие съответства на типа човек, с когото ще искате да започнете връзка with.please бих <br> <br>искам да се свържете с мен чрез тази електронна поща [linda4god44@live.fr] моля свържете се с мен ми имейл адрес, така че можем да започнем <br> <br>от там, и аз ще ви кажа повече за мен и моя снимка, не само, че имам нещо важно да ти кажа. <br> <br> <br> <br>Моля, ако можете да пишете на английски, аз предпочитам отговора си на английски език. <br> <br> <br> <br>Благодаря и приятен ден. <br> <br> <br> <br>Най-добри пожелания, <br> <br>Мис Линда <br> <br>Email [linda4god44@live.fr] <br> <br> <br>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 24. November 2010 um 06:29

Dearest one how are you ,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss.Linda Kipkalya, 28 years old female and I held from Kenya in Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash t though the below

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my step mother and my uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money (4.7 million United State Dollars) in one bank in Republic of Togo with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Togo to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother has threatened to assonate me. Although right now i am presently in Republic of Togo in one Refugee Camp situated in Lome the Economic Capital of Togo The amount is( $4.7 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Togo on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself for now until the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (TOGO) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims.

I will send you more of my picture when i read from you.

Yours in love

Miss.Linda 

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n
X-SID-PRA: linda willson <linda4god44@live.fr>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Info: MmZUBhBI3/Kwir7QhyUwYBuilQA=
Received: from snt0-omc1-s42.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.54.61.79]) by snt0-hmmc2-f4.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:27:54 -0800
Received: from SNT123-W27 ([65.55.90.9]) by snt0-omc1-s42.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:27:54 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT123-W27DB21149331B551D6C067E03F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: linda4god44@live.fr
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_59c93493-a37e-4f21-bfd2-b3e383c5a8c0_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.163.1]
To: <lllll@hotmail.com>
Subject: honey how are you
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 04:27:53 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <BLU0-SMTP603A161A64EEC2D8D3FBDEC13E0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU0-SMTP603A161A64EEC2D8D3FBDEC13E0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Nov 2010 04:27:54.0425 (UTC) FILETIME=[F69CDA90:01CB8B8F]

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2011 um 20:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 24. November 2010 um 06:30

Eingeliefert über TG [Togo]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.207.163.1
IP address:                     41.207.163.1
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            24691
ASN Name:                       TOGOTEL-AS (TogoTelecom, Togo)
IP range connectivity:          9
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     TG [Togo]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.207.160.0 to 41.207.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   TG [Togo]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.207.163.1 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 24. November 2010 um 17:35

Mi 24.11.2010 13:36

Dear xxxxx,

faithbaby123 ( 18977 ) is scammer send you scam message. 

We have deleted faithbaby123 ( 18977 ) with all messages from WayDate site.! 

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button. 
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address. 

Thank you for using WayDate!

Spoiler:
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.213.34.20 with SMTP id j20cs152609ebd;
        Wed, 24 Nov 2010 04:40:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.148.15 with SMTP id a15mr6044193ano.257.1290602135480;
        Wed, 24 Nov 2010 04:35:35 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <nobody@server.freehoston.com>
Received: from server.freehoston.com (ip-67-205-85-90.static.privatedns.com [67.205.85.90])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x35si17488726anx.32.2010.11.24.04.35.34;
        Wed, 24 Nov 2010 04:35:35 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 67.205.85.90 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of nobody@server.freehoston.com) client-ip=67.205.85.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 67.205.85.90 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of nobody@server.freehoston.com) smtp.mail=nobody@server.freehoston.com
Received: from nobody by server.freehoston.com with local (Exim 4.69)
     (envelope-from <nobody@server.freehoston.com>)
     id 1PLEZO-0000uj-Tp
     for xxxxx@gmail.com; Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:35:30 -0500
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Subject: Anti-Scam Report
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Message-Id: <E1PLEZO-0000uj-Tp@server.freehoston.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:35:30 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server.freehoston.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - server.freehoston.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. November 2010 um 17:50 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema