Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Mackus Owen <mcowen.mcowen@yahoo.co.uk> <mcowen_m@yahoo.co.uk> <ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 8741 mal)

surprise
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Mackus Owen <mcowen.mcowen@yahoo.co.uk> <mcowen_m@yahoo.co.uk> <ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk>
06. November 2010 um 16:07

Änderung:

Dieser Billy hat wieder zugeschlagen, diesmal bei mir und der benutzt folgende Namen:

Mackus Owen mcowen.mcowen@yahoo.co.uk
                    mcowen_m@yahoo.co.uk 

Die Geschichte ist gleich wie bei den 3 anderen Damen, nur seine Tochter heisst jetzt Rose.

Er hat mich abgezockt und ich hoffe, es bleibt anderen Damen erspart. Mich hat er in "Stay Friends Österreich" angeschrieben.
Ich bin noch immer in Kontakt mit ihm aber langsam wird er ungeduldig.

LG aus Wien

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. März 2012 um 11:58 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30367 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mackus Owen <mcowen.mcowen@yahoo.co.uk> <mcowen_m@yahoo.co.uk> <ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 06. November 2010 um 16:17

@ surprise

Smiley on Bord.

Auch wenn das ein trauriger Anlass ist.

Bitte lies dir die Boardregeln durch, am besten gleich 2 x.  Zwinkernd
Dort findest du Tips und Ratschläge, wie und wo du deinen Scammer posten kannst.

Wenn du Hilfe brauchst, dann lass es mich wissen.
Schicke mir aus deinem Kontrollzentrum hier einfach eine Privatnachricht.

Ich habe ein ganz persönliches Interesse an diesem Mistkerl.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. November 2010 um 19:21 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Mackus Owen <mcowen.mcowen@yahoo.co.uk> <mcowen_m@yahoo.co.uk> <ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 06. November 2010 um 17:09

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:39:14 +0000
Subject: Good morning my dear
To: xxx@hotmail.com
my dear

i just want to tell you a little of my life ,  i am the only son of my parent, i lost my dad out the age of 9years before i later lost my mom out the age of 26years and i have only one daughter called rose........ my dear please all i need is a woman that i can look up to that i can call my wife, that i can wake up to....... please don't let distance be am obstacle to both of us because i am really to travel and spend the rest of my life time with the woman i love ok 

much love 
owen
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 06. November 2010 um 17:12

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:57:08 +0000
Subject: Good morning my dear
To: xxxxxxx
Hello Dear,

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore, and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - darn it - I tried to fight these feelings off, but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Love Always.....
mac owen
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 06. November 2010 um 17:17

Schade, dass du bei Hotmail wegen eines Fehlers nicht an deine Quelltext kommst.
Dazu müsstest du dir ein Mailprogramm wie Mozilla Thunderbird oder Outlook Express installieren.

Hat er dir nur auf deine Hotmail-Adresse geschrieben oder auch auf eine andere?

Aber es ist eindeutig der gleiche Scammer.
Denselben Mailtext haben wir in Antwort # 198 hier bei Billy Neo alias Billy Hosel und noch bei ein paar anderen Namen und Email-Adressen.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 06. November 2010 um 17:23

i said i open a new yahoo for both of us in open it with ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk
ok

Von dieser Addy sind auch unzählige Mails gekommen, die ich unmöglich alle hier posten kann.
Wir haben dann im Chat nur mehr unter obiger Addy geschrieben.

Die Mails unter der addy  mcowen_m hab ich leider gelöscht.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 06. November 2010 um 17:26

@ surprise

Hat er dir nur auf deine Hotmail-Adresse geschrieben oder hat er dir auch auf eine andere Email-Adresse geschrieben, z.B. auf eine Yahoo-Adresse von dir?
Dort würden wir ohne Schwierigkeiten an die Quelltext kommen.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 06. November 2010 um 17:36

Ingrid Husband [ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk]          
Di 14.09.2010 08:23
my sunshine  

I am just lying here, looking at your pictures, wishing for the day you and I meet, hoping and praying to God that our lord brings us together expediently, i sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds. You and i are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this mails. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways i never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger and with fuller life with each passing moment.

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. The day we met was fate. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and i will love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am forever yours,true Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon it's existenceI really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "i do not regret for choosing you in my life,i am in love with you; i open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is your own.I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together for the first time.Unti l that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kissI love you      

Love always,
ingridhusband                          

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 06. November 2010 um 17:38

zapparella schrieb on 06. November 2010 um 17:26:
@ surprise

Hat er dir nur auf deine Hotmail-Adresse geschrieben oder hat er dir auch auf eine andere Email-Adresse geschrieben, z.B. auf eine Yahoo-Adresse von dir?

nein, er hat mir auch auf meine offizielle chelloadresse geschrieben
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. November 2010 um 19:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 06. November 2010 um 17:46

surprise schrieb on 06. November 2010 um 17:38:
@ surprise

Du musst doch aber diese Mails über einen Webmailer oder ein Mailprogramm gelesen haben - etwa auch über Hotmail?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 06. November 2010 um 17:58

Ingrid Husband [ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk]I love you darling and you are always on my mind sweetheart
Di 26.10.2010 12:08
Hello My Sunshin                                                    

Hello Honey ... i miss you. i am just here thinking about you, like i always do. i hope you are as happy as me, the thought of you in my mind and in my heart, arms,  right now sounds so good to me. i just want you to know how much i love you. My darling sunshin, Ever since the first time i heard you on the phone and heard your cute voice, I miss you every second of my life. i knew i found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my i deail your number and heard your sweet voice i would smile and i was happy from that point on you have to know you are the one, and only one i want my darling

Every night when i close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when i open my eyes, you are the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. i am in love with you of that i am sure but i want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you will be mine, you will make me the happiest man in this world, if you turn me away, I wil be dying. But either way, you will always be the greatest love of all that i have ever had. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you. i love you darling and i will always love you darling 

Love Always
Ingridhusband                                                     

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 06. November 2010 um 18:00

zapparella schrieb on 06. November 2010 um 17:46:
surprise schrieb on 06. November 2010 um 17:38:
@ surprise

Du musst doch aber diese Mails über einen Webmailer oder ein Mailprogramm gelesen haben - etwa auch über Hotmail?

Über Outlook
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 06. November 2010 um 18:05

@ surprise

Na das ist doch ein Wort.  Zwinkernd

Über Outlook kannst du auch deine Hotmail-Briefe lesen und dann kommst du auch an die Quelltext.
Der Quelltext ist quasi der Poststempel der Email und damit kann man die Herkunft einer Mail feststellen - zumindest in den meisten Fällen.

Zitat:
Outlook Express:
- Datei mit rechter Maustaste anklicken
- Eigenschaften auswählen
- Register Details anwählen
-> Nun erscheint „Internetkopfzeilen der aktuellen Nachricht“ und im Fenster steht der Quelltext

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

surprise
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 06. November 2010 um 18:05

Das war das letzte Mail von ihm, ab hier hatten wir nur telefonisch Kontakt und über den Chat.

Ingrid Husband [ingridhusband@yahoo.co.uk]Fr 29.10.2010 08:16

Good Morning My Darling..............                                               

I open my eyes and this morning i missed you.I expect to see your face, but see nothing except an empty space i missed you. please my love i want you to understand my problem now darling please i don't want you to think something else darling because i truly love and cherish you with my life and everything that i am my love, and i have never lied to you since i have known you my love.

Honey the amount i need to renew my visa is 480erou my love please darling you have to help me with it darling so that i can renew it and come to you darling and paid you your money back darling please darling do understand it all my love, i love you. I always though we have made for each other hearts,because we have always keep trying to build it  to become comparable.Every time I look at your photo, my heart misses a beat. You are the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love darling and i am ready to love you till the en of time sweetie, nothing will stop the love we share for each other darling

Love Always
  Ingridhusband                                                    

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 06. November 2010 um 18:09

Was für Bilder hat er dir geschickt?

Die Bilder kannst du einfach unter dem Textfeld anhängen wie bei einer Email.
Wenn du auf das "+"-Zeichen bei "Anhänge" klickst kannst du bis zu 6 Bilder gleichzeitig hochladen.
Im Textfeld musst du allerdings was reinschreiben, sonst funktioniert das Senden nicht.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema