Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Jo Henric / Johansson <jo_henric1@hotmail.com> <johansson_love1@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 10922 mal)

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: kÖLN
Re: Jo Henric / Johansson <jo_henric1@hotmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 03. November 2010 um 22:54

Johansson Henric Johansson Henricjo_henric1@hotmail.com

An xxxxxx@live.de
Von: Johansson Henric (jo_henric1@hotmail.com)   
Gesendet: Montag, 27. September 2010 09:49:41 
An:  xxxxxx@live.de 

Good morning my dear,

How was your night and how are you doing?i will be very happy when we can chat online,please send to me SMS when you are online and i will answer to you back,now i wish you a nice and sweet lovely day kisses

your Jo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #16 - 03. November 2010 um 22:57

xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. September 2010 10:29:18 

Hotmail Aktive Ansicht2 Anlagen (insgesamt 71,5 KB)

HerunterladenHerunterladen
Diaschau anzeigen (2)|Alles als ZIP-Datei herunterladen
Hello My Dear xxx,

How are you doing and how was your night,i miss you very much,you are such a lovely woman every man will love for a life partner,i am very lucky that i found you and you are going to be my every things. If only i could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that i can do is to show you now.
i am very happy for the chat we had last night, i am hoping to chat with you again and again,you are such a lovely looking Woman..I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together...No woman had ever captured my attention so fully the way you do dear. I have lived for a long time, responsible for and dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the world mine for the taking and truly believed that i was living life to the fullest. Then, i saw your profile and picture,i fall for it and all of a sudden, I realized that i was deceiving myself.
I find that my life is not all that i thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete.You are that person and i am ready to travel miles just to spend the rest of my life time with you, and i have somehow fallen in love with you at my first sight. To be honest, I never thought i would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I will be forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was.  I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.
You are an 'Angel' and forever you will be. The one whose memories other women will wants to treasure forever till the day they turn into a woman like you. I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you...i am so lucky to found you,,,,,you are going to be my every things in life,and also to make you feel a real woman again in life..
Until I hear from you again, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.
bye with warm love..
Your

Jo 

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 03. November 2010 um 23:00

You are one in a million, Baby‏

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. September 2010 09:12:42 

My Dear xxx

My baby, how are you doing and how was your night?i miss you very much here now,i am here thinking about you
I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that i have for you keep glowing and growing every second. I sleep thinking about you and the next morning i wake up smiling.
I just thank God for having you. I will love you with ALL my heart.I have spent many years waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all i can be,Your words of acceptance and love have smoothed the aching in my empty heart and now i am at peace with myself and the world around me....
My desire for you grows with each second that passes. I love everything about you. You are a warm, loving, sensitive, charming woman with a sense of humor. I find you very attractive. Words do not have to be spoken to know how i really feel about you.
Sweetheart, you will be my life. I will love you more than anything, more than i have loved anyone before. I can see myself being with you for eternity and being eternally happy.

My baby ... I never thought i will be happy today. Looking in your eyes is something I look forward to every day i wake. Just knowing you are in my life puts my mind at ease. I develop a smile upon my face every time i think of you...
The pulse of my life beats for you. In everything I do, I want to be the best for you. I want to devoted to your happiness, and committed to us. The connection i share with you is special and unique.You are so special and I wish with all my heart that i truly am the one for you, i wouldn't want it any other way. I want to love you with all my heart. You are my best friend,my lover,my everything, and you mean the world to me. You are one in a million, Baby.

Love Always

Your Jo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 03. November 2010 um 23:01

Hello My Dear xxx,

How was your night and how are you doing?I want you to follow your bliss wherever it may lead you.  Follow the pounding of your heart and the rushing in your ears.  Follow that glimmer of hope  that this is where you belong.
Follow your bliss  that simple knowing that this is what you have been looking for all along time.
Follow your bliss  remembering that moment you felt it and you knew it.  Follow that “all i have ever wanted” nagging in your heart.Follow the hope that you will be safe and warm in ones arms again,Follow your bliss  for in it you will weather any storm.
Follow your bliss  it’s unconditional, genuine, absolute,Follow the flutter in your stomach when you think of looking into those eyes you love .Follow the comfort in knowing that someone sees the strength in you and also fall for you,Follow your bliss hold it close and never let it fall, don’t let it go.

Follow your heart don’t be deceived by circumstance around you,Follow that simple truth that something solid, something constant awaits you,Follow the urge to cast away all that is holding you back to love…holding you hostage…holding you in regret.Follow your soul  and know that when the day is through, something pure and loving awaits you.

Follow your heart cast away all that disparages you,follow your soul to the place it longs to go, follow the belief that whatever the consequence, your bliss will hold you up and never let you down.Follow your bliss that lives in your heart when you close your eyes at night and that longs to be next to you as you awake.

that passion that you felt when you held it in your hands,follow the warmth that the thought of holding it again brings to your soul will make you happy,follow the joy that you felt when you awaited its coming.Follow the harmony that you long for in your heart of hearts,follow the peace that rings in the voice of your beloved that tells you all is well.When night comes as it always will,i think of you as i lay on my bed,the thoughts of you full me to sleep,i wake up with thoughts of you.Please understand that this love is not for a moment,i want to be your man,i want you to fill the void in my heart,make these dreams come true.i will love you till the end of my life,We will share the ups and downs,if only you give me a chance to prove myself to you.We will share the joys,We will share the sorrows,i will be a shoulder for you to lean on,you are all i will ever need.
I will love you till time is no more,i will give you my love without reservations,this love will last,if we give it a chance,We never can tell what tomorrow holds.You can count on me when you need someone to ease your pain,you can trust me,my love for you will remain,i will wipe the tears away,i will make you laugh again.I am sure of this feeling,it's unmistakable,i know its love,it's untouchable,I swear to God;it's unbreakable,there are possibilities...........

If you give me your love.

Have a nice and lovely day,

Your 

Jo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #19 - 03. November 2010 um 23:03

Good Morning My Dear xxx,

How are you doing?i woke up this morning with the thought of you all over my body,i am always very happy when i read a mail from you,please i want you to know that i have so much love and security to give to you.

Darling please know this that the feelings i have for you is so big that i can't even think of another thing again,only you i have been thinking about all day...I need you with all my heart, body, and soul. When i am with you!!!!!! you seem to make all my worries disappear.I have never had a woman, such as you, make me feel so loved, needed, and oh so happy! I know with you anything and everything is possible and my dreams - our dreams, are destine to come true. You will forever be etched in my heart like a permanent mark for our eternal love - a soul mate's reminder that i will never again be alone in my search for true love,because i have found you now,you are truly sent from the heavens where only the bravest knights, such as you my baby, can turn an iced heart of glass and melt it, turning it into a soft warm puddle of bliss where the future is secure and all will be well for us.

I am so proud, and honored and completely overjoyed knowing that you are my lover and also you are going to be my life till eternity.  The love i feel for you is quiet often hard to put into words. I promise you, my sweet knight, I will go the distance to show you how much i need you in my life and how much you will always mean to me. The love we have is that only of soul mates' true love for one another which will never be doubted or destroyed ... I love you! 

The more i think of how and when you came into my life, I can give no one credit but God. You are truly God sent. It was so pure, so natural, and so right. The things i prayed for came through you. 

I wished for someone loving, compassionate, and understanding; you are my wish come true and i am very lucky to say so. You bring so much joy to me; there are no words to describe how much you really mean to me. I love you so immeasurably and I appreciate you being there for me whenever I need you. You are held very close to my heart,  and I cherish every "little moment" we spend together.

You are my heart, my world, my soul, my spirit, my best friend and my every breath.I am honored now to be your one true love,I will be ever more honored to  be your husband.I love you,have a nice and lovely day kisses

Love always,

Your,

Jo

Good Morning My Dear xxx,

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #20 - 03. November 2010 um 23:05

Good Morning My Darling xxx,‏
Johansson Henric Johansson Henric jo_henric1@hotmail.com

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010 08:00:27 

Good Morning My Darling xxx,

How was your night and how are you doing?My feelings for you are growing stronger and stronger every day.I want you to confide in me. That melts me inside. No one has ever in my life talked to me about their hurts and sorrows and i love that. We both have gone through so much, and i feel like i relate to you on a much higher level than i have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know i am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way.I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairytale romance. All i ask - and i know i have said it before – is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and i have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you.I want you to know that i am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future wife in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone i can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you.

I sincerely hope that you feel the same as i do about you.You are beautiful, you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. The feelings blossomed rapidly and i don't want to lose that. I have fallen madly in love with you. You are everything and more than what i have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by sharing your love with me.I know i am not perfect, but i do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself and my daughter i am honest, sincere, and true, and i have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, Baby; I love you.

I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting for the moment i can hear from you. I don't know this feeling - i have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you whether on the phone, through emails or talking in person. I missed you more than words can say. I genuinely love you.Have a nice and lovely day

Love always,

Jo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 03. November 2010 um 23:08

Good Morning My Love xxx

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Oktober 2010 09:47:03 

Good Morning My Love xxx,

How are you doing?i sleep and i wake in the middle of the night the thought of you stole away my sleep and i could not sleep any more,my darling i want you to know that i love you with all my heart....Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and i can't handle it when i don't see or even talk to you. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when i’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when i just can't carry on and i truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

You are the most wonderful woman that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and i spend together is so magical that i catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that i would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other i know that you are the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with, the woman i want to marry.
Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and i don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than i ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman i ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All i want to think of is you. You are the love of my life. I love you, and i always will until the day i die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that i see.I just want you to know that i'm thankful that you came into my life and i will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.

Love Always,
Your Man,

Jo
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #22 - 03. November 2010 um 23:10

Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010 20:52:24 

Sweetheart xxx

How are you doing? If love were the star,i had give you,if love were the melody of angels our heart is harp,if love were a oceans deep beauty the waves splashing of desire, the sunset would reflect upon the beauty of our heart's admire..Honey nothing is going to separate us i swear,no trials,problems,nor argument can keep us apart.I surrender my heart, my soul,my life to you,i entrusts everything's to you honey....No one can keep us apart.
I promise to love you forever and those whom you love close to my heart,i will be your lover until the end. I want to spend the rest of my life with you each tears each laughter… I will cherish each moment we share our memories i will forever  yours, i will love you until my last breath.I will stay with you as long as God permits me to, and if death comes our way remember that in my heart you will forever stay.

I do hold all this promise to you honey,

I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE SUPPORTIVE TO YOU
I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL SHARE ALL MY THOUGHTS AND BE MYSELF
I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL COMPLETELY BE HONEST TO YOU
I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO
I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
AND MOST OF ALL...............
I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALSO PROTECT YOU

This promise i will forever keep and hold true for God knows how much i love you.

Love Always

Jo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #23 - 03. November 2010 um 23:12

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010 10:25:36 

Hotmail Aktive Ansicht1 Anlage (3,8 MB)

05-I Wann...mp3
Herunterladen(3,8 MB)
Als ZIP-Datei herunterladen
Good Morning My Darling xxx,

How are you doing ang how was your night?I am just sitting here thinking about how much i love you. I love you so much that if i tried to really write how much i love you i would be constantly writing for the rest of my life.
You bring out so much in me that i am just beginning to see. It's like when we are together the rest of the world disappears and nothing else matters but us,i hope i feel this way forever,i want to spend the rest of my life loving you with everything i have. Sometimes i feel like i don't deserve someone as loving as you are. Do you know how long i have wanted someone like you in my life???
It wasn't luck that brought us together. You are a blessing to me and i wouldn't trade the way i feel about you for anything in this world. You are the reason why i smile, you are the first thing on my mind when i wake up every morning and you are last thing i think about every night before i close my eyes, but our time together doesn't end there because you are the only woman i dream about. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Baby, I just want to thank you for loving me like you do and i am forever in your debt just for you being good to me. You know, it's strange how i had to go through so many bad situations before you came into my life. I guess it really is true when they say good things come to those who wait because i have waited for someone like you my life and you really are the best thing that has happened to me now.
I know that all this is just words but i make a promise to you that this has all come straight from my heart, my heart that you have so much affect on. I love you, and I will love for you for as long as I live. You are always there for me when I need you,

The love i have for you is so intense. Whenever i look at you, my heart overflows with all kinds of emotions. I don't know whether to cry from happiness or laugh from it or just grin and go for the ride of my life. I want you to know that the love i have for you will last forever, even when i am gone and you're still here, i will be there by your side walking. Some people wonder if they will ever find true love. I don't have to wonder any more because i have found it in you. I love you with all my heart and all my soul.You take my breath away; 
Have a nice and lovely day,
your man

Jo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #24 - 03. November 2010 um 23:15

Only love of my life‏

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010 08:11:13 

My Darling xxx

I  Have created a Passion and Desire, That grows stronger, deeper, with every breath that i take, I want  to know and Love everything about you....All day i have been thinking about you, dreaming about you, Needing and wanting you, Wanting to reach out and touch you,Kiss you, and hold you close to me,
And slowly make beautiful tender Love to you, Our bodies entwined, two hearts, two souls,Mentally, physically, sensually and sexually, Joined and blended together as one, now inseparable,

There is much greater motivation than simply my spoken words. For me  to  Love, is to commit myself  freely and without reservation . I am sincerely interested in your Happiness and Well being.. Whatever your needs are, I will try to fulfill them and will bend in my values depending on the importance of your need . If you are Lonely & need me, I will Be there. If in that loneliness you need to talk i will listen. If you need to listen i will talk. If you need the strength of human touch ,I will touch you. If you need to be held ,I will hold you. I will lie naked in body with you if that be your need. If you need fulfillment of the flesh,I will give that also,But only through my Love. Have a nice and lovely day my sweetness,i am always thinking so much about you.

Your Lovely Man,

Jo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #25 - 03. November 2010 um 23:17

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010 08:29:47 

The Beautiful Heart Darling xxx,

How was your night and how are you doing?Never knew how it all started,but your love has engulf my every being since i met you.When we kiss i feel love,even though we are miles between us at this time i still feel your love.Forever in my thought your will be in my heart,with the love we share no distance or time will keep us apart.

You are the shower that ever existed from a lovely Heart to say, you are a shower from God.
What do i need to say than for you to know the time of the shower.The only person that make me feel the shower of the Day is you,You are the shower of the Day, Night, Noon.

What a shower are you, the shower that is more than the rain fall.If the rain will fall on me i will not admit it, but ray there fight it, but you can fall on me at every time, minute, seconds, and so on...You are my shower of love,you are my Wife of honor, wife of fate..In the bosom of my heart the rhythm of love is heard and the beats have grown so loud that i gotta say it out.If i ever get to fight for that something that i like the fight would be so right for the song that's in my heart you are the song that's in my heart and for me, you're Mrs Right.if truly there's a light in the heart of every wife i will be your light in life because  i will forever be your man.

Baby, get ready for my hugs and a big kiss it's something you will enjoy and don't want to miss.Take me to your cloud far up above and show me my darling your precious love.Be gentle my darling with a burning desire Just one step ahead and a little bit higher. Hold me forever with love on your mind because you are mine and you are one of a kind.

Some of the most beautiful things are those that have not only stunning looks, but have a gentle touch of love from the heart.You are the one that my mind seek honey.and real care to die for your love honey.honey only your kissing lift my soul and my body and l real need your hug.when ever l look as your face the sun will rise.the only is l love you my Darling...Have  a nice and sweet lovely day

Love Always

Your Man,

Jo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #26 - 03. November 2010 um 23:18

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010 09:36:46 

My Sweet Darling xxx,

How was your night?,I want you to know this. In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I want to tell you that the love i have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and i cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

There is no mountain that can reach higher than my love for you. No river is deeper than the deepest of my love. It stretches for more miles than any ocean can stretch. It is the kind only people dream about. All the money in the world or all the joy in the world would never be more important to me than you. You are my life, my soul, my love, my everything.

When i hear your voice my heart stops. And ever since we met, my heart has been beating far more rapidly. Just to have you as mine and be with you is more than i could ask for. My whole life i thought my perfect love was only my dream, but now that i have found you,My search for true love is end because i have found you.....Yours is my True love, You hold the key to my heart that keeps me in contact with life. Without you i am nothing.

No other woman or anyone will mean as much as you do to me. So, in closing, I leave you with this; I love you more than life itself and more than i love myself - you are my everything.

Love always

Your,

Jo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #27 - 03. November 2010 um 23:20

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Oktober 2010 08:13:38 

My Sweet love xxx

How was your night and how are you doing? I  have kept my feelings for you contained for as long as i could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most men don't see. They only see half; they see your body but my love for you is way more then skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or hearing you heart-melting voice just brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better.

My heart has already found it's way to you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me,we should try and make this work, you have to know you are the one, and only one i want. Not only are you perfect for me, you are the perfect friend and i hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better than what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you are on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes i bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when i awaken, I realize that you have been a part of my dreams.Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing i had rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you and i love you so much have a nice and lovely day kisses.

Your man 

Jo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. November 2010 um 00:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #28 - 03. November 2010 um 23:22

ICH LIEBE DICH‏

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Oktober 2010 09:42:45 

hello my baby,you really make me feel very sad now...i have to leave you on chat because i feel really bad,you have call me a cheat and you never trust me,this really make me feel bad and i have to have tears in my eyes,if you don't trust me that means you don't love me as you said,darling i love you so much,i told you that i will only fly to Africa to supply the goods to the company that need the goods and you know already that the goods is already on the way to Africa i have to be there to wait for the goods and supply it to the company...I will only stay there  for a week and two days...All this day i am still going to be talking with you here on chat and i will never stay a day without you,i love you so much and i need you more than my life...But now you make me fear and also you make me to hate my self you have called me a cheat and i have cry over it...My baby i truly love you from the bottom of my heart and soul..

Please know this now that i would rather die when i don't have you in my arms and in my life

kisses have a nice and sweet lovely day

your forever Jo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alkali
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #29 - 03. November 2010 um 23:25

you are with me in this journey‏

An xxxxxx@live.de
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010 08:34:49 

Hello My Princess xxx,

I want to start by saying that i miss you, and you have no idea how much i love you. I know you don't need another reminder because i tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but i do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had.

You are the most AMAZING woman i have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, you makes me smile and feel like i am in heaven. Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time i hear your cute and lovely voice and you give me butterflies when you kiss me. You are the one i want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. . I don't think i could live a day knowing that you are not in my life,Every time i look into your eyes I know that is where i want to live and die,I can be myself when i am with you.  You and me together, we can make magic.We're a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me hope that the best is still ahead.Every time i look at you, my heart skips a beat. You are simply irresistible. You are the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what i need to hear. 

I have had the time of my life and i owe it all to you. And, of course, I know you are intelligent,  i will miss you, you will forever be in my mind and thought in this journey,you will be the first person i will call in my arrival,i am going to check into hotel that has internet facilities okay. i love you very much please don't forget me please my baby take good care of your self when i am away please,because i really care about you. 

bye for now,Always have it in mind that you are with me in this journey

I love you..forever

Love Always

Jo.

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. November 2010 um 23:59 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema