Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Grace <grace_frits@live.com> (Gelesen: 5082 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Grace <grace_frits@live.com>
09. Oktober 2010 um 21:31

My name is Grace,i am 33years Old,I am Single (Two years ago),  black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.  and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and i am Now Living with My Grandmum and My Uncle,And i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia. i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married..

late Mother  passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father and My Mother was the Best man and woman i have ever Loved They are so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father and Mother but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father and mum i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other ...................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..       

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n
X-SID-PRA: grace agbenyenu <grace_frits@live.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Info: LuLQcjFhh/Tpz3BSFGiGAsCJ8oI=
Received: from snt0-omc1-s42.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.54.61.79]) by SNT0-hmmc1-F8.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:34:54 -0700
Received: from SNT108-W61 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s42.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:34:55 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT108-W61BEFC1F5FCECCCAB9424EF4500@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: grace_frits@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_add769c3-1d8a-48de-ab01-1a589a2e285c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.240.231]
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: I send you email at wedatefree.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 23:34:55 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Oct 2010 23:34:55.0496 (UTC) FILETIME=[69C0A880:01CB6741]

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. August 2011 um 21:31 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11175/afr11176/afr11177/afr10644 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Grace <grace_frits@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Oktober 2010 um 22:27

zum Eröffnungsthread - aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.240.231 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.240.231
Host 	41-218-240-231-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 GHANATEL-AS

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 09. Oktober 2010 um 22:46

Ähnliche text hier:

romance scamSmiley

delphifaqSmiley

USW..USW..

Und aus unserem Forum:

Mabel <mabellove11@yahoo.com>

Ayisi <queen_ayisi@yahoo.com>

Benedicta <benedicta.williams80@yahoo.com>

Dan warten wir mal auf ein Fotochen. Laut lachend Laut lachend
Und dan ab nach Afrika!!
Wird es Black Females oder White & negroid Females sein??
Zwinkernd

Zitat:
my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia.

Aber können wir Chicken George trauen??  Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 01:50

My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of lady to you.

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.

Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.

He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no.

If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple"....just love praising God, can dance even a little.....

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...

But  I wouldn,t wish all that on one person ever ,I know what it is to do all those things its allot to do and would drive any one person to either loose their mind or run awauyI am the kind of person that is affectionate!!  love to cuddle ,aand get lost in kiss!!!! intemacy and foreplay is important along with romance!!!!!!!!

I also am very ,very much into giving and recieving oral ,from the one I love and live with.I am a giver the more I make the one I love feel loved and explosive the more turned on I get the manI love is like a rare fruit that I just cain,t get enough

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Almost anything  I love Italian food,chinese,Tiawanese,spanish,portaguise,rice ,pasta ,chicken,deer,pork,fish,shell fish ,potatoe,vegetables ,evrything but liver

If you feel it would be good for us to meet, write and tell me more about yourself. And please have good thoughts about our further relationship, for thoughts are like seeds. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seed of today.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: CX6CA9D2oa8/7G66+sOd8meuwVA=
Received: from snt0-omc1-s6.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.17]) by snt0-hmmc2-f5.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Sat, 9 Oct 2010 16:09:25 -0700
Received: from SNT108-W15 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s6.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Sat, 9 Oct 2010 16:09:24 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT108-W15E807BC692AC2E3358BF1F4510@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_69645af2-eb3f-4f23-9054-1231991e17f5_"
To: "xxxxx ..." <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: send me back..
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 23:09:24 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Oct 2010 23:09:24.0717 (UTC) FILETIME=[03C011D0:01CB6807]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 01:52

Eingeliefert über GH [Ghana] Accra

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.218.240.231
IP address:                     41.218.240.231
Reverse DNS:                    41-218-240-231-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29614
ASN Name:                       GHANATEL-AS (VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     GH [Ghana]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.218.192.0 to 41.218.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Accra, Greater Accra
Country (per outside source):   GH [Ghana]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.218.240.231 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 13:14

scambuster schrieb on 09. Oktober 2010 um 22:46:
Wird es Black Females oder White & negroid Females sein??

Also, so wie die Mailadresse aussieht, dürfte es Black Females werden. Frag mich nicht warum, hab´s nur so in der Nase. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 13:37

Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.

When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory...and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be

.I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.

He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), is able to be a prayer warrior, and is an encourager and supporter.

Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.

how old are u and where are you from...please try and meet me online tomorrow so we can chat and give me your phone number i will call you so we will meet online tomorrow and chat on messanger..i will really good.serious.lovely.caring.believe.trust.understanding.faithful and honesty in my life so i will spend all the rest of my life with him...man who can make me feel so much morning.afrtrnoon.evening and midnight am very happy to meet you and you are welcome into my life be good and serious with me.....byeee hear from you am Grace..

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: sAw2sJR7WrOpufUFRlYyWrIj5Hw=
Received: from snt0-omc1-s49.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.54.61.86]) by SNT0-HMMC1-F1.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:22:46 -0700
Received: from SNT108-W63 ([65.55.90.9]) by snt0-omc1-s49.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:22:45 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT108-W63A319C43F81F7ADA6D886F4520@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="_5861648f-4dda-4cde-913e-bbd6cbac1abe_"
To: "xxxxxx ..." <nxxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: nice to meet u
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 00:22:45 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Oct 2010 00:22:45.0864 (UTC) FILETIME=[4309CE80:01CB6811]

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2011 um 21:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 13:38

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.218.240.231
IP address:                     41.218.240.231
Reverse DNS:                    41-218-240-231-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN Name:                       GHANATEL-AS (VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT)
Link for WHOIS:                 41.218.240.231 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #8 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 13:45

Das letzte Bild ist auch bei Romancescam mit anderer Mailadresse.

Hannah Mensah (trueheart226@yahoo.com) 

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6869
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Lonelyknight
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stuttgart
Antwort #9 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 14:22

Das Bild kenn ich auch, 
hab ich noch mehr Informationen dazu, allerdings alle aus Yahoo Messenger.

Zeitraum Mai diesen Jahres
Der Name war Christina, sie arbeitete als Verkäuferin.

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2011 um 21:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #10 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 14:35

@ Lonelyknight

Täusch ich mich, oder sind das zwei verschiedene Personen? Die Obere ist schmaler, ihre Oberweite ist kleiner, die Hüften schmaler und sie scheint mir auch älter und größer zu sein.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #11 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 15:02

Zitat:
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.

Die gleiche text siehst du in unserem Forum:

Grace <graceshitu@yahoo.com>

Und in Antwort 1 von dasselbe Lia19 Thema wie hier in Antwort 2:

Zitat:
Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.

When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory...and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be

.I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.

He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), is able to be a prayer warrior, and is an encourager and supporter.

Wieder in Antwort 1 in das Lia 19 Thema aus unserem Forum:

Zitat:
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of lady to you.

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.

Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.

He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no.

If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple"....just love praising God, can dance even a little.....

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...

Und wieder in Antwort 1 in das Lia19 Thema:

Zitat:
But I wouldn,t wish all that on one person ever ,I know what it is to do all those things its allot to do and would drive any one person to either loose their mind or run awauyI am the kind of person that is affectionate!! love to cuddle ,aand get lost in kiss!!!! intemacy and foreplay is important along with romance!!!!!!!!

I also am very ,very much into giving and recieving oral ,from the one I love and live with.I am a giver the more I make the one I love feel loved and explosive the more turned on I get the manI love is like a rare fruit that I just cain,t get enough

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Almost anything I love Italian food,chinese,Tiawanese,spanish,portaguise,rice ,pasta ,chicken,deer,pork,fish,shell fish ,potatoe,vegetables ,evrything but liver

If you feel it would be good for us to meet, write and tell me more about yourself. And please have good thoughts about our further relationship, for thoughts are like seeds. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seed of today.

Und nochmals in Antwort 1 von das Lia19 Thema:

Soviele ähnlichkeiten ist kein zufall mehr!! Laut lachend Laut lachend

Smiley 

Smiley Smiley und gute Reise Chicken George!! Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Lonelyknight
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stuttgart
Antwort #12 - 10. Oktober 2010 um 18:47

@ vierauge

Da es die Dame eh nicht sehr wichtig hatte zu schreiben ist das für mich gestorben, aber Du hast recht das sieht danach aus.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2010 um 18:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 11. Oktober 2010 um 12:55

Ich, bis du einige wenig über mich in meinem Leben, dass .. Bin sehr glücklich du kommst in mein Leben und ich weiß, Sie werden sehr ernst mit mir bedankt sich sehr freue mich sehr, Ihre E-Mail immer gelesen ... Ich höre ein wenig von Ihrer Sprache .. und ich werde für dich zu schreiben und sehen, wann Sie es und versuchen mir sagen, ist, dass es curret ..... Ich habe in der Liebe mit irgendeinem Kerl und der Weg wurde er behandelt mich fürchte worden in der Liebe mit jemand wieder .. Aber als ich dich sah ich fühle mich so viel für dich und bitte sehr serious.good.lovely.understanding.trust und Ehrlichkeit für mich, damit wir leben und wachsen stark für immer zusammen bin sehr froh, Sie kommen in mein Leben .......bin 35 Jahre 

Abdullah Muck, wenn du weißt du mich wirklich liebst, dann müssen wir gut sein für einander und E-Mail die ganze Zeit lasst es mich bitte wissen, wie viel Sie wirklich für mich ... und becaus Ihr Englisch ist nicht gut, bin sehr glücklich, Ihre E-Mail lesen immer dankt Ihnen sehr für Ihre E-Mail senden mir und ich werde Sie wieder antworten jederzeit werde ich Ihre E-Mail zu sehen .. bin sehr glücklich und genieße mein Leben und ich lebe allein zu Hause .. aber ich habe zwei Bruder und eine sisther. . sag mir hast du's Bruder und sisther's freue mich sehr, von Ihnen zu hören und sagen Sie mir etwas über dich ... bin ein Mann eine Frau so bin sehr glücklich, ich habe dich in meinem Leben gefunden und werde halten dich für immer verstecken Uhr sehr ernst Sie Abdullah Muck .. bin nicht hier, Witz und spielen mit der Liebe nie bin sehr ernste Suche nach Liebe die einzige in meinem Leben und ich sehe, ich habe ihn gefunden schon so werde ich nie wieder für jeden Look durch Dank Abdullah Muck .. Ich weiß, Sie werden mich in deinem Herzen festhalten ..

Dies ist, wie ich die Dinge für Sie so erklären wollen, dass Sie mich verstehen Ach.ich hatte ein Mann namens Larry, traf ich ihn durch die Internet-Dating site.He mir dann vorgeschlagen, dass er sehr an mir interessiert ist und sein will mit mir, ich habe mit seinem Vorschlag einverstanden, und wir versuchten, sich gegenseitig mehr für awhile.we wissen dann auch gegenseitig echte Stimme am Telefon hörte, zu vertrauen und glauben, einander more.Within einige Wochen später erzählte mir, dass Larry er möchte mich an den Staat kommen und mit ihm sein und wenn möglich die wir bekommen können married.Larry erzählte mir, dass er Single und suchte nach Liebe ohne keine Kinder. Ich habe meinem Onkel, was Larry sagte informiert, mein Onkel, nur hat mir geraten, sehr gut für mich selbst sorgen und heute Männer kann man nicht trauen und vielleicht ist er bis zu etwas.
Eine Woche später haben wir begonnen, an meiner Unterlagen an die Staaten zu gehen und mit Larry.I dann abzuweichen aus Ghana und dann traf Larry auf dem Flughafen, Dann nahm er mich in ein Restaurant näher zum Flughafen, um einige alkoholfreie Getränke und haben haben fun.Which nachdem wir aus dem Restaurant zog, gingen wir dann zu einem Haus, in dem Larry mir gesagt, dass es seiner Wohnung war, habe ich gesehen eine Dame mit Kindern, sagte Larry mir, das war seine Schwester, damit ich nicht störte, um frage ihn, so viel Fragen.
Ich war in Larrys Wohnung für eine Woche, war Larry mir gut, aber es kam zu einer Zeit, Larry kam zu einigen Diskussionen mit me.Larry machen erzählte mir, dass er möchte mich zu einem Prostitution Team beizutreten, damit können wir viel Geld verdienen . Und das ist die Art von Arbeit, die er dort ausgeführt hat, viel money.I verdienen nicht mit Larry vereinbart überhaupt, ich bin eine sehr gute christliche Frau und eine gute christliche Frau sollte nicht so tun, und selbst der allmächtige Gott wird richten Sie someday.So Ich fühlte mich so besorgt und traurig, seit Larry tat, kam zu mir über die issue.One Tag zu erzählen, rief mich eine Dame und warnte mich fern zu bleiben Larry.Not zu wissen, die Dame dass ich mit Kindern gesehen habe, war Larrys Frau und er mich belogen, dass es seine Schwester, die hat mich auch verwirrt und dachte always.So Ich habe versucht, Larry darüber zu informieren, war er nicht bereit, mir die Wahrheit sagen über das, was war gehen on.So die Dame hielt noch mir Warnung zu bleiben weg von Larry und wenn nicht, sie wird mich verletzt 

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: 22Qzsyb84Gxd+h0lrygpTjPOiBI=
Received: from snt0-omc1-s19.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.30]) by snt0-hmmc2-f12.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Mon, 11 Oct 2010 01:57:53 -0700
Received: from SNT108-W40 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s19.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Mon, 11 Oct 2010 01:57:53 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT108-W40C748C5D4DEBD2B4C5D97F4530@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="_45761af5-715e-4c7d-8fd7-925aba3c408b_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.225.117]
To: "xxxxx ..." <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: nice to meet you to.xxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:57:52 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Oct 2010 08:57:53.0239 (UTC) FILETIME=[63AEB670:01CB6922]

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2011 um 21:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 11. Oktober 2010 um 12:57

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.218.225.117
IP address:                     41.218.225.117
Reverse DNS:                    41-218-225-117-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
Link for WHOIS:                 41.218.225.117