Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Abigail <trust.bow2010@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1870 mal)

bonobo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Heilbronn
Abigail <trust.bow2010@hotmail.com>
07. Oktober 2010 um 23:36

Good Day ...How are you doing today and How is work and How is everything of you and i hope you have a wonderful Day and nice to meet you..Anyway it's nice to meet you at  www.Friendscout.com site and the pleasure to meet you..Anyway   I am  Abigail  and my  traditional name is Adijatu and am  35 years old,, single , no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs.,blond  hair and am single ..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

Anyway, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I
believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...

I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take i n a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging,it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will  take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but
I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.

Hope you  Understand  me as well..
Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or
getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.

Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time (and I hope I didn't scare you off), Reply soon.about me,..I hope we can make it in life.. ..
Well, truly i was formally born In  USA at NewYork living with my mom and dad happy but something happened very strange that bring all my  family apart and my mom bring me to Africa but the peaceful country  Called Ghana,So for now am in Ghana and  i also  studied in Canada and nice to meet you and hope you  understand me   quite well.....so basically i am a mixed Race as well....So now am in Ghana and nice to meet you..Hope you  Understand me as well..Anyway  can you tell me more and more  about you also if  you don't mind and that will  be nice..Anyway can you tell me more and more about you then if you don't mind me please.Bye Bye for now and take care and Kisses and Hug.

Yours Abigail

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2021 um 19:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema