Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Rebecca <rebeccavin@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2716 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Rebecca <rebeccavin@yahoo.com>
01. Oktober 2010 um 06:17

Eingeliefert über http://www.wedatefree.com

Date: 2010-09-30 11:51:26 

Am Rebecca am here for this first time but am looking for true love and marraige cuz I am looking forward to a relationship that will be energetic, lasting, and unique. To round out my rewarding but intense professional life, well you can email me here below..i will will tell you more about me also i will send you more pictures of me

rebeccavin@ya hoo.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:43 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20127 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rebecca <rebeccavin@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Oktober 2010 um 06:18

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 01. Oktober 2010 um 06:21

Yahoo:

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 01. Oktober 2010 um 20:08

Hello ,

I want you to know that am a very straight forward and focused person. I did not come into the site to meet people that will hurt me, or think less of me, all i need is Someone who is God fearing, loving, caring, honest,sincere, kind, understanding, with integrity,honesty,love,affection, pretty , and a charming personality. I don't hide my feelings and I go for whatever I want because that is the only thing I believe can make me happy at that moment. I am looking forward to a relationship that will be energetic, long-lasting, and unique to round out my rewarding but intense professional life, I like my personal time to be relaxed and creative. If I had all the time in the world, I would learn new languages, explore other cultures, travel, and enjoy the outdoors...I am a fun loving person, who thinks a good day is one in which i laugh until i cry. I try to exercise at least once a day, and try to eat healthy. I love to be outdoors and stay active, but can always hang in and relax, i am looking for someone with a great personality,... who isn't lazy, someone who isnt afraid to plan, and to be spontaneous. I am good humored and I like someone with a sense of humor and is also brave enough to come right back at me. I think thats fun. Obviously I would like to meet some one that I am attracted to physically as well as in other ways. I guess its just something you will know once we meet. I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone who takes care of himself, works out (sometimes) and eats healthy (sometimes). I believe that I have a good heart and would love the chance to meet that special person who also has a good heart. I also want my relationship to be 50/50 because I believe two heads are better than one and in years time, I want to establish my children and relax with my family and see my children making it big and seeing the family as one of the happiest family in the world, as for my favorite colour it is pink and favorite food is omelette's. Yes there are many people who seek and find the second part of their heart i also attach my pictures for you, so i will be waiting to read back from you.

Rebecca.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <rebeccavin@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-14.arcor-online.net (mail-in-14.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.54])
    by mail-in-04-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3F4AF1F92ED
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri,  1 Oct 2010 15:08:04 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from web113404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web113404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.167.24])
    by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id C31139BFED
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri,  1 Oct 2010 15:07:53 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de C31139BFED
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
    header.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 19940 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Oct 2010 13:07:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1285938471; bh=QzCWREVnIA4dJyxfoI6Wws2oM4U/YEE8oBiQjLgGdmA=; tent-Type; uaon1YC/tNKao=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  WZlttPanpRmC8=;
Message-ID: <727262.19041.qm@web113404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: CAaST.QVM1kksDcp6d45LWyO0rUpUlC6KB8HQfJjbZ.baPE
mz4cQm1yoGkpJGLHxMU.6iZJ8VGkoqDNe3dsBB6vwGCnPo.mF9xOZwX4.DzA
t7v_3RbCSNxQu1Znf0l.36evYqRstgmH6jfIeXtgBhNDmolpO5ze_osKRbnj
X5mWv0AVXSL2SG57jqFm.UGAH3B39FCDHF..yDpwUj9Zel97a7dHg71OsakW
_5gyFyVvlzysKRRxRgPhMXAXHlfLNMxe7KpgfwAhnf_yi7nerstQFddT_AFI
riUj6m9NoLqts4EqZziPYAWgxHdYNfrOLPDYshz_2MmBwfx_qPMT3gbWngMZ
ktmGimi5MIyw9Yc24S8jzSVTZ.nB3eVeKc7W3._x7UwenC9Td1ixJWIBMudm
zglMl0sVOqogjsYshiZ9LXee0uCtXR_hdNgPXym5dtoFA9AcE.VC9nXD41nS
7.Csn8RHO2NxzFs_STYkmc.1NSQpeboOYTp5wb_o60AUqntVs1we.3cwcXG2
MHaVVn1Xdil0ThfB2JvSAwveozEnx1w--
Received: from [41.184.20.227] by web113404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:07:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:07:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello
To: xxxxx@arcor.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1662397649-1285938471=:19041"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 9.0.856 [271.1.1/3170]

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 01. Oktober 2010 um 20:09

Eingeliefert über NG [Nigeria] Lagos

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.184.20.227
IP address:                     41.184.20.227
Reverse DNS:                    41-184-20-227.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29091
ASN Name:                       IPNXng (ipNX Nigeria Limited)
IP range connectivity:          6
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     NG [Nigeria]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.184.0.0 to 41.184.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Lagos, Lagos
Country (per outside source):   NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.184.20.227 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 02. Oktober 2010 um 15:50

Hello 
  Good to read your mails once more...i was just Going to bed and i found my roommate computer on and i thought as much to check my email because if she awake she will not allow me use her computer laptop she will say she her privacy that i should go and get my own ,baby i was very happy to read from such a honest man like you baby but before i tell u more and much again about me, i will love to ask u about how your day is going on? guess good? if so glory be to God Almighty.....i really miss u so much....you have really make me happy within the minimum period of time we meet dealing how you really are from your heart ....i love it when i open my email address.,..and i see your sweet letter starring at me......its always looking like a dream....God will continue to bless you and your work ...it was very pretty cool reading your mails before Going to bed . 

You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, handsome, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest ladies in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that I'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. Many more good things and luck to come your way.This feeling of love that I have for you,A feeling so strong, so special, so new.You give me the gift of happiness each day,

I still have my mum and she mean more to me than ever before. While she is currently in good health she is ageing and I know I must face that I will lose her some day. That always makes me feel sad when i remember.. my dad i know is in GOD CARE.may is gentle soul rest in peace...The fact that i work with underprivileged kids makes me smile more than you can know. I adore children and have a deep passion for those who don't always get what they need in life. My happiest moments physically, mentally and spiritually were on a mission trips. I went to the jungles and mountain villages of the BENIN REPUBLIC to help teach the children how to read and write so they can continue attending the public school system.....it was like 6 hours journey.....i wish you were with me at the moment..................well dreamt of you last night baby, sweetheart .my feelings of love for u....I want your love...To shine for me....To set my soul....And spirit free....ll send my love....To comfort you.....No matter where you go....Or what you do....With our love....We all find the way......Stay with me....Till my last day....You are my only..You know thats¿½s true.....Never doubt....My love for you....The birth of my love....It comes with the need to be strong....It comes with the need to be true....The birth of my love...From the depth of its source...Comes with the fear to lose....The fear of rejection...The fear of solitude.....The birth of my love....Yearns for your presence....Yearns for your love.....You to! love me.....With all your heart.....Love me......I say all this with the truth for both of us.

love and kisses to you sweet heart and thanks for ur frist and second email and your execllent pics and baby i will love to hear your voice i dont know if you can get me your mobile number because i will be going to call my mum tomorrow after work please give me your mobile number because i cant wait to speak with you on phone and gets to know you better or how did you feel.,well i have to rush back to work now i will try and check your mail after work at the paid cafe,..i just which when i go there the black nigga's dont kidnap me .well i just have to take the risk Dag because of the Love i have for you

Your love

Rebecca

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <rebeccavin@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-01.arcor-online.net (mail-in-01.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.41])
    by mail-in-11-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 740571CBA73
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri,  1 Oct 2010 22:25:26 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from web113403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web113403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.167.23])
    by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id A84535A0DB
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri,  1 Oct 2010 22:25:25 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de A84535A0DB
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
    header.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 46910 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Oct 2010 20:25:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1285964724; bh=Hrygq8XDsGRaRItRe1FLNJBekWXASnYDCuNQ2tGRykk=; tent-Type; gDBgHf4OqSIZA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  i06aIIPIdZnyc=;
Message-ID: <717106.46881.qm@web113403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: zof1IJ8VM1lEqO3qUkrm38u1TZvJsduPKbaXI_YKbkgMrRg
CdXN6rdNzAB6NMG.Q_Yqj5KT1MrFSG6.G964e6ceOh2jMQCyM9iNsbvyVpi3
7A3wQzvErdUhdt41IZqczN77rXUZSr0x_I8vL4lhSp9OVHsJFbTkh2I5VNVZ
.4iV5JAbIZeDERJcUVb7MySzCUqU26z3zujSsP6RwQJ8jGdBj0_RQjWy.oWD
XCKu_cGTl59vNrgNdTMCeieI1mTGZR8krbJi6qV6LxITArYMAmipIvg--
Received: from [41.184.20.227] by web113403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:25:24 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Be My King
To: xxxxx@arcor.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 9.0.856 [271.1.1/3170]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=======AVGMAIL-36351BD6======="

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 02. Oktober 2010 um 15:53

Zitat:
i just which when i go there the black nigga's dont kidnap me
Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Eingeliefert über NG [Nigeria] Lagos

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.184.20.227
IP address:                     41.184.20.227
Reverse DNS:                    41-184-20-227.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29091
ASN Name:                       IPNXng (ipNX Nigeria Limited)
IP range connectivity:          6
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     NG [Nigeria]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.184.0.0 to 41.184.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Lagos, Lagos
Country (per outside source):   NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.184.20.227 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #7 - 02. Oktober 2010 um 18:17

Zitat:
You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, handsome man, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest women in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember I promised you that I'd never let you down, that i'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again.

Diese text sehen wir auch hier:

Gladys Denten Smiley

Rhoda Mends (Letter 2) Smiley

Vielleicht hat Chicken George die text hier kopiert:

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 04. Oktober 2010 um 11:10

scambuster schrieb on 02. Oktober 2010 um 18:17:
Vielleicht hat Chicken George die text hier kopiert:

Smiley

Leider ist das auch die einzige Parallele. Auffallend ist aber, dass wir in den vorhandenen Mails grundverschiedene Schreibstile haben! 

Habe aber noch ein weiteres Profil von ihr gefunden:

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #9 - 01. Januar 2011 um 00:09

Bei wedatefree.com ist die Dame als Scam aufgeflogen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #10 - 06. März 2011 um 15:41

@ Bommo

Wenn sie schon auf der Datingseite als Scam aufgeflogen ist, dann sollte jemand diese Dame mal anschreiben, damit wir weitere Informationen und Bilder bekommen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 22. März 2011 um 10:57

Kein Wunder, dass sie aufgeflogen ist. Hat massenhaft Anzeigen auf Datingseiten und auf den Fotos eindeutig blondes Haar!
Zitat:
DATING PROFILE - rebeccavin
     rebeccavin
29-years-old female
From United States
Seeking male: 33 - 75
seeking for a man

ABOUT MYSELF
some details about me:      
I want you to know that am a very straight forward and focused person. I did not come into the site to meet people that will hurt me, or think less of me, all i need is Someone who is God fearing, loving, caring, honest,sincere, kind, understanding, with integrity,honesty,love,affection, pretty , and a charming personality. I don't hide my feelings and I go for whatever I want because that is the only thing I believe can make me happy at that moment. I am looking forward to a relationship that will be energetic, long-lasting, and unique to round out my rewarding but intense professional life, I like my personal time to be relaxed and creative. If I had all the time in the world, I would learn new languages, explore other cultures, travel, and enjoy the outdoors...I am a fun loving person, who thinks a good day is one in which i laugh until i cry. I try to exercise at least once a day, and try to eat healthy. I love to be outdoors and stay active,
marital status:      Single
eyes:      Black/Ebony
hair:      Black
body type:      Average
tall      4'8 (142cm)
weigh      No Answer
education:      Graduate degree
smokes:      No, don't smoke
drinks:      Never
has children:      No
job:      Travel/Tourism
IDEAL MATCH
some details about ideal match:      
I want you to know that am a very straight integrity,honesty,love,affection, pretty , and a charming personality. I don't hide my feelings and I go for whatever I want because that is the only thing I believe can make me happy at that moment. I am looking forward to a relationship that will be energetic, long-lasting, and unique to round out my rewarding but intense professional life, I like my personal time to be relaxed and creative. If I had all the time in the world, I would learn new languages, explore other cultures, travel, and enjoy the outdoors..
education:      No Answer
weight between      90 lbs ( 41kg) and 300 lbs (138kg)
tall between      4'2 (127cm) and 7'0 (213cm)
smokes:      No Answer
drinks:      No Answer
marital status:      No Answer
job:      No Answer

Ihre persönlichen Texte scheinen in der Scamszene sich inzwischen einer immer größeren Beliebtheit zu erfreuen, auch bei den Herren! Zwinkernd
David Morgan <matureheart4u@yahoo.com> Smiley

Vermutlich den Ursprungstext gibt es bei delphifaq zu finden. Und zwar handelt es sich dabei um keinen Scammerbrief, sondern den Brief an eine Scammer! 
Dort schrieb ein Neuseeländer 2008 an eine Scammerin! Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2011 um 20:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema