Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Joe Rick <rickjoe58@yahoo.com> <bicicibankcii@yahoo.fr> <office.union@yahoo.com> <office.chamber_justice@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 10111 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Joe Rick <rickjoe58@yahoo.com> <bicicibankcii@yahoo.fr> <office.union@yahoo.com> <office.chamber_justice@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 11. Dezember 2010 um 06:09

Eingeliefert über http://www.24luv.com

Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.

Dear please perdone me! to explain my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Rick Joe the only child of late Mr Joseph Rick please i really need your help i am in danger i whent to internet to search for somone who will provide an account and remain sincere and honest to help me in receiving my late fathers money and save my life in his/her country so i saw your profile and I pray over it and chose you as the next guardian of my life now.Infact i was totaly convinced to wright you in reference of the transfer of my late fathers money US$12.5M to your account for onward investment(Hotel/ho spital business/industries ) in your country,

I am willing to offer you 15% of this money for your effort made during this transaction meanwhile,don't think that I have chosen a wrong person by chosen you so if you are in a better position to handle this transaction and my investment with me, I advised you to inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent alternative arrangement without further delay.

Email me back now at: ( rickjoe58@yahoo.com ) immediately you receive this mail so that i will send to you my full details and every legal documents concerning the money together with the full bank informations where the money is deposited.

Hope to hear from you urgent.
Please call me as soon as you read this mail for details and informations.
Your s Faithfull Rick Joe.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema