Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Svetlana <Sveta.pitrova@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 885 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Svetlana <Sveta.pitrova@yandex.ru>
12. September 2010 um 10:43

Hello mine xxxxxx!!!
How you today? How your mood?
I was very glad to receive your message. To me it was very pleasant and even it is joyful. Your message is very fine. It is very interesting to me to know about you more and I very much hope, that we very well can learn each other. Your letter has changed at once my mood and it became much better. Today my day very heavy m I was tired. I was so is tired, but when I have seen your letter on the mail box all my weariness and grief have passed in a moment. I waited for your letter as during our acquaintance I have found the partner in correspondence and I wish to know about you more. I hope, as you have such desire.
I very much want, that in each letter we learnt about each other more and more. If you wish to know even more about what I do not write. But in the future I will tell about myself everything about what I do not write in these letters.
xxxxx today I wish to tell to you about myself and the family. About myself and the work I have written to you already a little. Now, it is final if you not against I will write to you about the family.
I was born and I live in city Kilemary. In 11 years I have lost the parents. They were lost in a road accident. I remember the parents very well. My mum called Elena. It worked as the children's doctor. My daddy called Sergey. It also worked in hospital as the driver. So it has turned out that when they have gone on the next call of first aid they have got to terrible accident and were lost.
But it was for a long time already and that terrible picture has left for a long time already my memory. Also I have my big brother whom call Michael. To it now 30 years. It has a family. They live in other city and consequently we see very seldom. We meet only on holidays and when it has holiday. But when it comes with the lovely daughters Masha and Irina it we spend perfectly time. Most of all I like my lovely nieces. They very much love me and constantly ask me to play with them. For me it is very pleasant, as I very much like small children. In the future I also very much wish to have the same family, the beautiful husband, lovely children.
Now I write already about the present, when I already adult. And earlier after death of my parents we with the brother were sheltered by my aunt Nina. It became for me the present mum, she very much worried and cared of me. It did not have children, the family. Therefore we became for it the present family. It carried out all our whims and desires. It was divine and for me there was a big happiness, that I have not got to a children's shelter.
So there passed all my childhood, then I have left school and have arrived in local university and in 5 years I have ended it. Then I have arrived in one university, but there I have not studied up, as there have then come heavy times. My aunt was ill and more it could not provide me with all and consequently I have started to work as the seller.
Now I very much want, that you have written to me about yourselves and the family, about the childhood.
I will wait very much for your fast letter! In total you kind kind and fine mood! Do not forget about the girlfriend from light city Kilemary!
Kiss
Sveta!

Spoiler:
Received: from COMP_32 (unknown [91.144.161.174]) 
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional

Code
Alles auswählen
Network Operation Center CJSC
ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. September 2010 um 11:33 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel