Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Regina <regkohma@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1517 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Regina <regkohma@yahoo.com>
10. September 2010 um 20:49

Frisch aus dem Lager im Senegal   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Hello Dearest xxx,

I wish to thank you for your prompt responds to my first email on www.dayting.de. However, I am very new to online dating and it’s of great fortune, you have been the first correspondent that has shown interest to respond to me. Its always nice getting to learn new things and meeting up with new people to learn and know about the culture and social environment of others. I also see this avenue as a good opportunity of meeting up with the right man I can trust and someday call him my soul mate. If I get to meet with such man of my dream, he must be a man who is willing to settle down for something serious and he must be a man that will respect my womanhood and ready to love me for eternity.

However, I will love to tell you little or more about me and my social life. Well like I said in my initial introduction message to you, my name is Regina B. Kohma. I am 27yrs old of age and I hail from Sierra Leone in the western part of Africa , from a family of 1 where I am the only child. I was trained and culture by my parent in good, Christian and civilized way of living. I lost my dad during the Sierra Leone civil war just shortly after his retirement from the civil service as a cornel in the national army. So after the death of my dad, I have been living under the care of my beloved mother who also passed away eight months ago as a result of complicated illness and High blood pressure. But before the death of my mother, she was really caring to me and was also doing her best to see that, I get the best out of life academically and otherwise.

We later left Sierra Leone our home town to Senegal which is a neighboring country to Sierra Leone just shortly after the death of my dad and by this time, the civil war became so tough and unbearable, civilian were being  killed and female raping became too rampant, so we finally decided to relocate to this nearby country Senegal which is still in the western part of Africa. So I and my mother have been living here in Senegal under the catholic caritas mission for refugees and less-privileged before she passed away eight months ago. The catholic mission and other voluntary organization did everything within their power to save the life of my beloved mother but finally she still submitted to the will of God almighty. The caritas organization is own and run by catholic mission and other voluntary organization from the Holy See ( VATICAN ).

Recently one of the humanitarian groups provided the center with computers where we can learn and acquire basic knowledge on computer studies, so from this opportunity, I have benefited having chance to correspond with you.

Nevertheless, due to my living condition and also based on the resident arrangement, no refugee of the mission camp is permitted to have a personal telephone so that every calls coming in and going out of the mission refugee camp can be controlled by the authorities. But there is a provision of receiving telephone calls for those that have distant relatives or friend that are interested in calling the refugee camp. So the only one option is receiving calls from the office of the Reverend Father in charge of the refugee camp.The Reverend Father's office is opened for resident from 9:00 AM GMT to 18:00 PM GMT and his telephone number is +221 76 487 5324. So if you are interested in calling me, please call through the Reverend Father's office on the above phone number and ask for Regina Kohma residing in Female hostel Room 16 ST Dominic Hall. The Reverend Father's name is Rev. Fr Francis Dangga. So when you call him ask for his permission to speak with me so that he can send for me in my hostel.

I love reading novels in my space time, going out on cross country, swimming, playing volley balls and gardening.I also loving making inventions and research on all aspect of live. I love having intellectual conversation and sharing ideas. Also one of my major activities are cooking, inventing ideas and spiritual meditation.

I am simple, easy going, social, generous, conscientious and sympathetic. I love to share social life and learn the way of life of other ethnics and their cultures.

I have also attached to you my recent pictures. Please do send me further correspondence and feel free to ask anything you may want to know more about me. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon

Yours Sincerely,

Regina

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

From - Thu Sep 09 17:34:12 2010
X-Account-Key: account6
X-UIDL: E5CF2FBC-BC0A-11DF-A2AA-00215AD88084
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MQ==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Regina Kohma <regkohma@yahoo.com>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: FhsjyWC3rwPlf5AC
Received: from web77223.mail.sg1.yahoo.com ([115.178.12.50]) by col0-mc3-f22.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 9 Sep 2010 05:08:07 -0700
Received: (qmail 45313 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Sep 2010 12:08:05 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1284034084; bh=6WJod/m2oTzsfHytK6jY2qg3u0KBHzHQgSi+oZSGBpw=; tent-Type; doOtKvFg8zGOI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  u7bmvtWk6Jyho=;
Message-ID: <931844.29862.qm@web77223.mail.sg1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: eQKd_BwVM1lnKC5ddAfysC6zLfEBFYm0VxTTsIN1KVx_9Mo
szoEKbfj7WUQUq2h5qKavj21GeUngAHn6wS0Psyj5psQfguFaVxo86mTQslR
qW6EQOfexF_377n5DS2.JxAzVqQu5dS2mUrhQNm9maEo_AbRZWTZEXovy.W.
Zpm6jW.0Ofe_n7ze7GUCzli7qsIUjkfNqjSRx.Q--
Received: from [41.214.64.151] by web77223.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:08:04 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:08:04 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Bls: Hello
To: xxx xxx <xxxxxx@hotmail.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1821954695-1284034084=:29862"
Return-Path: regkohma@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Sep 2010 12:08:07.0612 (UTC) FILETIME=[A9F5CFC0:01CB5017]

--0-1821954695-1284034084=:29862
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-754870650-1284034084=:29862"

--0-754870650-1284034084=:29862
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Vielleicht sollte ich ihr schreiben, dass ich nicht unter 10 Millionen arbeite   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. März 2011 um 22:05 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10604 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Regina <regkohma@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. September 2010 um 12:14

Gleichen Schmarrn schrieben:
Bendu Ansa <benduansa@yahoo.com <benduansa@yahoo.com> <helen.kumba@yahoo.com>Smiley Smiley
Von Oktober 2009.

Gleiche Selbstdarstellung haben wir von:
Geraldine <makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com> Smiley

Herkunft der Mail ist Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:       41.214.64.151
Ländercode der IP:     SN
Land der IP:     ip address Senegal
Bundesland der IP:     Dakar
Stadt der IP:     Dakar
Breitengrad der IP:     14.6708
Längengrad der IP:     -17.4381
Provider der IP:     SONATEL  

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. September 2010 um 12:15 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Regina <regkohma@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. September 2010 um 18:41

Glaubt die wirklich ich rufe sie an ???     Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Dearest xxx,

Thank you for your email and thank you for keeping this correspondent to date. I am also ready to have a relationship with a serious minded man too. So it will be my pleasure to know more about you and I will like you to equally send me your pictures too. I will try to send you some picture of me when I get to know more about you and also have some pictures of you. I will like to know about your fmaily background, your social life and past relationship because its very important to know about the man I am planning to date. So please be kind enough to tell me in more detail about yourself.

Dear xxx, I did sent to you my telephone number in my previous email to you and I will be very happy if you can call me so that, I can hear your voice and talk to you. I want you to also understand that, telephone conversation is very important in a new relationship as this give both party the occassion to know each other more and to be able to ask questions that wouldnt be asked over the email. So please be kind enough to give me every reason to continue with you in this journey to a happy relationship as you really appear to be a very nice and caring man. I will be happy to hear from you soonest either by mail or by phone.

Once again, have a happy new week, while waiting to hear from you soonest.

Your's sincerely,

Regina.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [196.207.254.245] by web77205.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:33:43 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:33:43 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Bls: Hello Sweetie

Ich muss mir wirklich mal ein Scamofon zulegen    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema