Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marina <marinapalpova@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 7333 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Marina <marinapalpova@hotmail.com>
24. August 2010 um 20:03

Marina Palpova

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 10:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Marina <marinapalpova@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. August 2010 um 20:09

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I am very happy to receive your reply. Thank you so much for your interest. After your initial mail I am more than eager to know more. It’s a wonder that my ad was not buried among all others, and I am glad you decided to reply. It was a nice surprise to hear from you - hopefully more mail from you will follow up. And if it isn’t in our stars to meet in the future I hope we can remain good friends. Your friendship will always be appreciated.

You sure wonder who this girl in the picture is. To satisfy your curiosity: I live in one of the coldest (in winter) and truly poorest regions of Russia. We don't have enough electricity here for even half a day. The central heating fails almost every other week in our cold winter. The unemployment rate is among the highest in the country here. No wonder someone like me that has been living here all her life pretty much wants to see what life could be like in other parts of the world.

Hopefully, the right man for me is out there somewhere. My dream is simple: at some point in my correspondence I count on meeting the man of my life (or at least a man of a large period of my life) - and maybe you could be that man for me. Just let's see where our relationship goes from here, and once we get to know each other a bit I will meet you happily in some place that we'll agree upon. I am not so much interested in your looks (however, I wouldn't mind to see your picture - just please don't send large pictures if possible as they will take hours to download) but I want to be sure what kind of person you are. Perhaps this is only the beginning of our wonderful mutual adventure. It's up to you and your charms whether it comes true and we find true happiness with each other. I'd like to know more about you and will tell you more about myself now.

I am glad you liked my picture on the site, and I will attach two more to this mail. I have only these pictures of me scanned right now but am planning to scan some more soon. I have some more nice pictures as you can imagine Zwinkernd It might be easier for me to send them to you via air mail though. I am 22 on August 31, I've got very lovely sensitive nipples, I have no taboos in regard to sex but do not like pain. [..] Zensur wegen Jugendschutz [..]  Russian males don't care to be loved - they are for the most part rough, stupid, unskillful and unintelligent at best. I've never had a steady boyfriend. They were always a bit too simple and unsophisticated for my taste. My finger has always been a perfect (a lot safer and more pleasant) substitution for them.  But now it’s time to find a real man that can take me into our bright future.

I am looking to learn the art of pleasure from a more mature male that could be my friend as well as lover. I graduated from the high school four years ago and a language school last year. I studied hard and I can speak English very well (I am a certified English language translator). At the moment I am studying Spanish as a hobby but it is too rudimentary so far! I have no permanent job. I View translation and teach English privately which makes me around US$70-80 a month, and can afford only very modest food and to cover bills. I wouldn't be able to afford even that had I decided to stay closer to Khabarovsk, and as my parents live up north in their small village. I try to help them whenever I can afford that even if it means I skip a couple of dinners.

Another problem is, I don't have a computer and have to connect to Internet from a small library here in the city. It takes about an hour to get here from my village by bus, same to return back home. It is not cheap or easy for me, so you'll have to be patient for a few days before you hear back from me. That is, if my introduction didn't scare you and you'll decide to write back again.

I live in a small village called Zoevka near the city of Pereyaslavka in the Russian Far East, and the nearest big city is Khabarovsk. I live alone in a smaller-than-small rented apartment with one and a half rooms. The half room is filled from corner to corner with a big bed, the one where I love to masturbate while I am alone and sometimes make love when my girlfriend comes to be licked out. My parents live in a small village about 15 hours by bus from Khabarovsk and I see them several times a year. It's a long but very picturesque trip there. I had a little brother but he died from a intestinal infection many years ago. My parents never really overcome her death, and this is another reason why I am looking for a generous, caring and successful man: I'd like to be able at some moment to take care of the people I love with his kind help. I would be so happy to know that they are not in some kind of need, like always, and can afford more than their little pensions allow while I am enjoying my new wonderful life abroad with the man I love.

I like nature, animals, reading, music, movies, etc. etc. Once or twice a week I leave my little apartment and go to Pereyaslavka to a small fitness club to do aerobics, and sometimes (very seldom) go to swim in the only indoor pool there. I love to swim, and I love the sea even though I’ve only seen it once in my life. Last year I was lucky to have traveled to Vladivostok for a few days to see my friend there, and right there my idea to meet my prince took final shape. I decided I would love to travel to many places in this world and so I hope to find the man of my dreams that will take me here or there, offer to share every single little thing with him, and love me truly and deeply, just like I will love him. If he could be you, I want to get to know you well, and if you and I decide to meet and it is for real my heart will be yours and only yours. I am a typical Russian woman. It means I am very loyal, and I will end up with only one man. It's up to you to become that special person for me. I search for someone caring, loving, unconditionally generous, and absolutely trustworthy, someone able to fulfill dreams, of which one is of traveling to see something of this world (I've never been out of Russia yet) and sharing endless memorable moments together. You should be able to give love without reservations and receive love back in kind, someone older and experienced sexually and otherwise that can appreciate my youth and my sexual appetite. I will never go behind your back and cheat on you with your best friend or any other person whatsoever. But I'll need care and attention, tons of it, both in everyday life and in our relationship.

Well, this is about all I can say for now and it's really time for me to close and start awaiting your new letter. Just please remain honest with me, and I'll always be honest with you. I would love to know more about yourself in your future letters, so please write soon, and especially if you think you can be THE man that could change my life and fill my heart with eternal joy.

Love,
Marina

My nick at Adult Friend Finder is Sweetest Lips. Hope you like the pictures, I know they are not that good and I look a lot better in real life anyway Zwinkernd

Spoiler:
From - Tue Aug 24 19:15:31 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0Lcve1-1PEJ6h0gzo-00iN9r
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <marinapalpova@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 24 Aug 2010 07:29:34 -0000
Received: from col0-omc4-s5.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc4-s5.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.207]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx011) with SMTP; 24 Aug 2010 09:29:34 +0200
Received: from COL117-W17 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Tue, 24 Aug 2010 00:29:33 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W174BE8D515FF991D87EF60A2830@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
        boundary="_a49b4df4-fc79-4e16-bd03-54d6c7af309c_"
X-Originating-IP: [186.69.69.138]
To: xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
Subject: Photos for xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:29:33 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Aug 2010 07:29:33.0214 (UTC) FILETIME=[18CB13E0:01CB435E]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4U4jfdfC5HDevlx1X2sAZgP9e9F2VTUYI/FLDAh5vXTVin+wznIYULO4W8f
iu4UIHVeutAdNYNyhIIRpjhB4NMqCt7OvFNAZ1Wfx4FZJc627ijqKNPBMry42D3C0vBPyK5et6Ko
fYsJQ==V1;

--_a49b4df4-fc79-4e16-bd03-54d6c7af309c_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
       boundary="_f80171c7-fafc-4d37-bf44-1aac72ad4b1a_"

aus Ecuardor:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 186.69.69.138
Host 138.186_69_69.uio.satnet.net Location  EC, Ecuador
City Quito, 18 -
Organization Satnet Uio Cable Modems
ISP Satnet Uio Cable Modems
AS Number AS14522 

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 10:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 24. August 2010 um 22:08

Ich würde behaupten, dass die beiden Bilder aus dem Profil zwei unterschiedlichen Damen zeigen. 
Auch wenn es nur die Rückansicht ist, aber das passt nicht.

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 10:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 21. September 2010 um 21:47

My Dear xxxxxxxx,
Thanks for your new hot mail and even hotter pictures darling. I enjoyed reading about your experience. I am certain that we are going to get along well! I am glad you enjoyed reading about my encounter with Olga. She's the best friend of mine and we get really wild once we get together. It's a pity I didn't record our lovemaking on a video tape for you to see! Smiley I don't have a video camera anyway Griesgrämig Well, I love sex for what it is and what it brings. I would never sell myself for whatever big money was offered but once you know the secret route into my pants... (that is, like a saying goes, ice-cold champagne and hot romance Zwinkernd ) then I am yours entirely. I'll be updating you as to my sexual activities with Olga from time to time. I wish you had been here to join us, I know you wouldn't prefer only to watch Zwinkernd   [..] gekürzt wegen Jugendschutz [..]
Now, I hoped to make a surprise for you and I certainly would if I managed to scan some more pictures of myself. But the cost of scanning happens to be quite prohibitive and would make an irreparable hole in my modest budget. So I only scanned my passport and 2 more pictures for you. I am so sorry I can't get other pictures to you so much sooner, or produce sexier pictures, but I will try to get the pictures in the mail for you as soon as possible. Or if I get some translation assignment soon I'll scan a few other pictures for you. I hope you'll like them. I will make sure and enclose a pic of Olga for you as well. It would be so wonderful if she came along with me to you, I would feel a lot safer crossing half the world on my way to you, and she would bring so much extra into our wonderful relationship! Zwinkernd But I am ready to travel alone if this is what you prefer.
I will certainly stop all my other contacts once I know you really want to bring me over and enjoy time with me. Of course there's no way of me covering my expenses myself as I have no savings, and nobody to loan the money from. But I don't really entertain the idea of you sending me so much money, I would really prefer not to have to handle it and it will go to the travel agency anyway, so I think that the best way is for you to contact the travel agency here directly and arrange my trip through them so that I could go leave my passport with them and then pick it up with my other travel documents and get on the way to you darling. The agency I've been in touch with is called DV Region Travel, and their e-mail is dv-region.travel@yandex.ru As soon as I know you've begun arrangements with them I'll get my passport there for my visa and will be yours exclusively. I can travel anytime and will be happy to be with you as soon as this can be arranged. 
I have no doubt you'd feel yourself in paradise once you felt my mouth at work down there where someone special lives Zwinkernd I wish I could be there when you were reading my last e-mail. I enjoy the taste of cum in my mouth and don't mind swallowing if you like it. We'd hit it off great together, that's for sure! Hopefully, your dick won't have exploded from anticipation before the day of my arrival. I am going to use him a lot, and have my Frauen Dings licked by you several times daily too! Smiley Smiley Smiley 
Well, I have to close this letter and start waiting impatiently for the next time when I will come here and find new letter from you. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. I am sending you a long passionate kiss (where do you want it?), take care of yourself and don't forget to write soon.
Much love,
Marina

P.S. I wonder if you could help me obtain some things that I have absolutely no chance of obtaining here, like books and CD's? Zwinkernd If you really could, I'd send you some titles in one of my future letters.

Spoiler:
From - Tue Sep 21 08:45:43 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0LnM1j-1OJw4N0DtO-00gzUP
X-Mozilla-Status: 0011
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <marinapalpova@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Sep 2010 06:05:19 -0000
Received: from col0-omc4-s3.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc4-s3.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.205]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx075) with SMTP; 21 Sep 2010 08:05:19 +0200
Received: from COL117-W53 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:05:18 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W53B133CB351789B0554D69A27F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
        boundary="_b7ce9b15-7e36-425d-9888-1740e8bf228f_"
X-Originating-IP: [112.140.185.250]
To: xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
Subject: RE: Photos for xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:05:16 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4C840119.9010703@gmx.net>
References:
<COL117-W174BE8D515FF991D87EF60A2830@phx.gbl>,<4C740B7F.6080203@gmx.net>
<COL117-W43C6CD8957CB6B4DB2B0E4A2880@phx.gbl>,<4C7E0A76.6080009@gmx.net>
<COL117-W420D83CA74367638456EC5A28E0@phx.gbl>,<4C840119.9010703@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Sep 2010 06:05:18.0491 (UTC) FILETIME=[F7828EB0:01CB5952]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5xOp9NadjzZ++cYcjHi2Vr9/b2MFPqESlCUG7/upjNGwBE+jmupUbmswqiz
PlmE44Xo+8E6pd/SKr0NmQfnSngcMb0fhPNObiwiYxlVzcwIlpZlGSByp5LFE9TawLIzv7O23FQ+
7vBGc60TFhkZL61V1;

--_b7ce9b15-7e36-425d-9888-1740e8bf228f_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="_2909e0b5-754a-4e47-9ce8-346b2ab6d104_"

--_2909e0b5-754a-4e47-9ce8-346b2ab6d104_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus Singapore mit Proxy-Verdacht:
Code
Alles auswählen
112.140.185.250 - Geo Information
IP Address 	112.140.185.250
Host 	skyplex.ndx2.com
Location 	SG SG, Singapore
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SparkStation
ISP 	SparkStation
AS Number 	AS45634 10 Science Park Road 

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
Hostname:	skyplex.ndx2.com
ISP:	SparkStation
Organization:	SparkStation
Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:
City: 

Wenn ich das alles richtig deute, soll es mir nun ans Geld gehen. 
Die Mail muss ich erstmal richtig verstehen und verarbeiten, 
aber hier ist Potenzial in alle Richtungen.

Immerhin ist schonmal ein Möchtegern-Passport dabei – ohne meine Nachfrage,
einfach so, um Vertrauen zu erwecken (nehme ich mal an).

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 10:22 von Webmaster »  

60_4098286_-_Palpova.JPG ( 112 KB | 0 Downloads )
60_4098286_-_Palpova.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 21. September 2010 um 22:41

Zum Pass 60 4098286 von Marina Ivanovna Palpova:

Das soll ein AUsweis sein? Die 60er Nummern sind schon lange out! Auch stimmt der Schriftschnitt der Passnummer nicht.

Vlad hat sich zwar Mühe gegeben, auch der Schrift etwas Unschärfe zu geben, aber im Vergleich zum Restpass ist die noch sehr präzise!

Auch ist Russia bei Geburstort fehl am Platz! Zum Zeitpunkt ihrer Geburt hieß die ganze Geschichte doch etwas anders!
Vlad soll mal endlch aufhören zu saufen.

Kein Wunder, dass da keine bessere Qualität herauskam. Vlad arbeitet mit minderwertigem Material. Muss wohl noch ein wenig verdienen, bis er sich das Photoshop offiziell leisten kann:

Zitat:
# Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 Windows
# Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2010:09:03 13:56:33
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2021 um 17:12 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema