Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Diana <kusochek.di@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4711 mal)

Mirko Zimmer
Ex-Mitglied

Diana <kusochek.di@gmail.com>
23. August 2010 um 20:14

Hi dear, xxxxx, and hope you're having good day!

It's Diana from the site. I hope that you haven't forgotten about me Smiley I want to admit that it was pleasant to meet you and I'd like to continue, if you're interested in me of course Zwinkernd

So, as you know, I am Diana. It's usual Russian and Ukrainian name. I know that in your country you also have this name, but for us it's also common. I live in Zhmerenka, it's the town in Vinnitskaya region. This is little administrative center, so I think you can find it on the map.

I live together with my five year old daughter Stacy. Her birthday will be on February, 24, by the way. My one is on 14 of January, 1983. It's shortly from the full name Anastasia. I am officially single mother. Her father left me the day I gave birth to my baby. He said that he was not ready for taking such responsibility, though it was his will to have a child.. Well, for five years I have got used for being single mother and think that cope not bad. My parents help me a lot. They live in the same city not very far from me. So, if I am late after work, mom can pick up Stacy from kinder garden sometimes and look after her until I am home. My both parents are retired already - mom because of her age, and father because of his bad physical condition.

I work as a secretary at the company that sells cosmetics. It's not the work of my dream, but I don't have any other choice. I have little daughter and should take care of her. For this I must work.

Here I am searching for a man whom with I will be able to build relations and spend the res of my life together. The question of relocation will never be a problem. I am easy person and will be ready to relocate and live with you in your country, if we decide that we're a match. I am talking about this serious and surely after considering everything.

I am easygoing and sociable person and like meeting new people, but I hope that some day I'll meet my one and only whom with I will be happy. I will become excellent wife for this man. Who knows, maybe this man will be you...? Zwinkernd

Write back soon. Send me some photos of you, ok?
I will wait for your letter.
Diana

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2023 um 18:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Diana <kusochek.di@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. August 2010 um 21:25

Interessant am Bild 

Man sieht eindeutig, es ist ein Scan von einer Zeitung. 
Rechts unten schimmert die Rückseite durch, und am unteren Rad sieht man Reste von weißen Buchstaben. 
Es muss eine bekannte Frau sein, TV, Film, Model oder Sängerin.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2023 um 17:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema