Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Christiana <christiana_partric@yahoo.com> <psalms123vs1@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2078 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Christiana <christiana_partric@yahoo.com> <psalms123vs1@yahoo.com>
19. August 2010 um 19:38

Wieder so ein Schauermärchen von Chicken George    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello My Dear,

How was your day over there in your country? l deem it fit to contact you  based on your profile, which l saw in my private search, when l was looking for some one to whom l will entrust my future, living under his/her care for a better livelihood.

Please bear with me, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. I decided to contact you based on the urgency of my situation here today.

I am very glad to know u my name is christiana partric 26years old girl I'm from  Usa   (Oklahoma), i really want to see ur picture,and i will send my picture for you in my nest mail,i will also  like to tell you more about myself before we move on. I've  been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left my country after the death of my Mom in United State . MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded.

My first boy friend,greg williams , absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Salt Lake,US. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this broug ht the first brokeup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.

Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in Dakar ireland  west africa whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with dewolfang contractors  here in Dakar  I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the  u.s.

Now, I'm in need of your help, I have gotten the enough money to run myself and i am willing to invest that with u in your country , i want to come over to your end and stay with you for ever , I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.
I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person very soon .

Your's Sincerely
hugs and kisses
christiana,

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

From - Thu Aug 19 18:15:12 2010
X-Account-Key: account5
X-UIDL: UID1564-1253562973
X-Mozilla-Status: 0011
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <christiana_partric@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: yyyyyy@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-02.arcor-online.net (mail-in-02.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.42])
     by mail-in-18-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id BE8E933A3DE
     for <yyyyyy@arcor.de>; Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:17:32 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from web120620.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (web120620.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.85.28])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 9D32530380
     for <yyyyyy@arcor.de>; Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:17:31 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 9D32530380
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 19491 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Aug 2010 13:17:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1282223850; bh=LAc1j+ssKcKrWcPJZvnaObzYnDZfpxE7iH3LKrQGehQ=; -Version:Content-Type; wqzGIrsOrwgTo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  +aYBZ9XJvOwE4=;
Message-ID: <640276.19427.qm@web120620.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: vyHkexcVM1mIWRQBsllVdMckhE.3DxOKaelhaCCFMFRor.x
XnzuhR9cYzY9mLn58SNLDVkuOkvFxOaFudx5eo8qGf3TegV7WlyOBLTkptau
NJDIoRMLTsi2fGvZL1EeyZnC47D5aCdUSwt7Db.94rliF3quvxyEdkFnbLYN
xrJpC2OPpqOdWovB.Xo66KL81nKP6JII5q1diPKjTVUMwTieqSXgh5JIEXgG
Y.vi5fL2w8Q--
Received: from [41.208.164.64] by web120620.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:17:30 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:17:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello
To: yyy yyy <yyyyyy@arcor.de>
In-Reply-To: <4C6C21B6.6010405@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-156967214-1282223850=:19427"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-18-z2 1242; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_NONE IN_REPLY_TO
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: -2 Sensitivity: 10

--0-156967214-1282223850=:19427
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ich würde auf die Bilder, die da kommen, viel Geld setzen   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2011 um 01:47 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10549 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Christiana <christiana_partric@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. August 2010 um 19:39

Natürlich Sonatel:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.208.164.64
Provider:	 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

Zum Seitenanfang

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 19. August 2010 um 23:16

Ich glaube, hier haben wir ein Bild, wenn auch nur sehr klein.

http://inforadix.ning.com/profile/joydesmond221yahoocom?xg_source=profiles_membe...
Im dritten Comment ist ihre Mailadresse zu finden.

Das ist ihre Page
http://inforadix.ning.com/profile/christianapartric

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2011 um 01:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Atarianer
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Weinsberg
Antwort #3 - 20. August 2010 um 14:02

Hallo, Das Gesicht kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor. Ich glaube, diese "Dame" wollte mich bei Int.Cupid auch mal anmachen. Vorsicht ist angeraten!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #4 - 20. August 2010 um 15:51

@ Atarianer

Wenn du die Post noch hast, dann stell bitte alles ein, was du hast. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 20. August 2010 um 23:14

Identische Story mit leicht veränderten Namen finden wir bei
Sarah <sarah_williams170@hotmail.com> Smiley

In Deutsch haben wir den Text bei Tereza <terezasolderling@yahoo.com> Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2010 um 23:15 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 23. August 2010 um 21:29

Das ist entschieden zu wenig Beute   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Hello My Dear,

Thanks for your love and your concern,
After much prayer my spirit has directed me to be confident in you this top confidencial issue regarding my present condition,

This is how i want you to assist me,Attached here is my picture I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the lady  I stayed with here in  Dakar, because i might got set up  if  she  knows i have such huge amount of money ( 4.5 million $ ), so for me to be more safe and secured , I put this money in one box  and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the boxes  with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggageS, which I want to send forth to  my fiance soon because i'm going there  soon , then i paid them up in their custody and security fee.

So, I want the boxes been sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it will be  delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 20% of the money in the box will be given to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the boxes  showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security  lock codes known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code,  so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you in your country.Why am contacting you, I need your assistance in the following:

1.provide your  home address  to your country.

2.Help to pay for the clearance document charges.

3.Help to invest the money on a lucrative investment in your country.

4. Send me an invitation letter to arrange my travel to your country soon as the transfer is effected into your home

5.Help to manage the investment for the minimum of five years.

6.Serve as my partner and guidiance in your country during my relocation to your country.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes.  And once the boxes  gets to you in your country ,  I will be there with you  , then we can open the boxes  together or i will tell you the secret code to open it,  so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival.  Like I said, I will pay for your rents and fulfil my 20% promise of the money to you.  I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person very soon .

Your's Sincerely
hugs and kisses
christiana,

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.214.105.217] by web120610.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Aug 2010 04:29:24 PDT
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 04:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my dear

Also für die paar Kröten werde ich nicht lange rumschreiben   unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2011 um 01:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #7 - 28. August 2010 um 20:22

Was soll ich machen - sie liebt mich   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

hello my dear how are you doning over there in your country? 'i hope fine. my dear what happend with you, i have been waiting for your reply towards our disction.i hope you still remeber what i told you about me and my laugages which am hiden over to the security compnay in darkar island. pls my love my heart strongly believe your the right person whom i will trust and also you are the one that will help out of this oncomfortable zone that i am right now. my love pls do something in_order for me to come and be with you in you country so that we spend and share our love together . my dear i await your reply  as soon as possible. thank's and have a lovely day my sweetheart. i love you.bye!!!!!!!!!!.

your's sincerly'
christiana partric

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [69.31.103.39] by web120617.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:16:16 PDT
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:16:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my dear pls urgent reply

Also für mich ist die entschieden zu.... hmmm - füllig   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2011 um 01:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #8 - 28. August 2010 um 20:28

Keine Ahnung, warum sie jetzt plötzlich über die USA kommt:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	69.31.103.39
Provider:	 	NLAYER COMMUNICATIONS
Region:	 	Chicago (US)

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Christiana <christiana_partric@yahoo.com> <psalms123vs1@yahoo.com>
Antwort #9 - 17. November 2010 um 13:25

George versucht es nochmal   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Dear Friend,
Longest time,i hope all is well together with you family,if so glory be to God almighty.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the cooperation of my new partner and husband Mr Alejandro Morientes from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay with my happy family and also for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Leo Joseph on his e-mail address below, he is the present camp priest in that refugee camp;

Name....Reverend Leo Joseph

Email address........psalms123vs1@yahoo.com

Telephone............00221 774 642946

Ask him to send you the total of $350.000.00(Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend and instruct him where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the
sufferance at that time.
At the moment,am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand. finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to
the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money so feel free to get in touch with  the Reverend he will send the amount to you without any delay as i instructed him ok.
Best Regards.
Mrs Christiana

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.208.167.142] by web120617.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Nov 2010 03:35:24 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 03:35:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear Friend

Ich frage mich wie George auf die Idee kommt ich würde jetzt auf den Schmarrn reinfallen   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #10 - 17. November 2010 um 13:27

Razor Buzz schrieb on 17. November 2010 um 13:25:
Presently I'm in Paraguay 

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.208.167.142
Provider:	 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organisation:	 	SONATEL
Region:	 	Dakar (SN)

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #11 - 23. November 2010 um 12:40

Oh je - der gute Reverend ist überfallen worden   unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Hello my dear son GOD Bless you is me Rev.leo joseph please my dear i was attcked and robbed by thiefs last night. So the told my phone away, then i have to get another phone and new number which you can see under this letter as you read it my son. So for a security reason my dear son please kindly listen to me very carefully don't call that old number or mail my old rev box? I repect My dear don't call or mail the old Rev or call the old number ok . So for your information here is security code i will give to you right now. when ever you called me or i called first i will said this to you (PACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU) that's the security code ok so use it for your security reason, Before you answer any call or mail any box as that person to tell you the security code ok. Don't give it to any body my son is just bettwen me and you for our commincation.

MY DEAR SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME VERY WELL DON4T MAKE CELLING MISTAKE.SO MY SON MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND LET HIS PACE ALSO BE WITH YOU IN WHAT EVER YOU DO IN LIFE.

Rev.father leo joseph

Name....Reverend Leo Joseph

Email address........psalms123vs1@rocketmail.com

Telephone............00221 766 505 886

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

Received: from [41.214.104.164] by web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:01:17 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:01:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HELLO MY SON ( PACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU )

Ach George...    Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema