Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Wassila Harus <wharus@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2632 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Wassila Harus <wharus@yahoo.com>
05. August 2010 um 00:34

Zitat:

Humba Humba Hassa.....

Auf dem Dach, da sitzt der Häuptling,
und er nagt an einem Säugling,
und er lässt sich aus den Knochen,
eine Suppe kochen.

Dearest One  ,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was warm  today  over here in VICENZA - ITALY .

My name is WASILA i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from GHANA - (ACCRA) of West  Africa,5ft.10 tall, Dark  in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in ITALY as a result of my circumstances anyway .

My late father Mr Garuba  Haruna   was the managing director of
Industrial  Gold and Diamond INDUSTRIES (Ltd) of Ghana )in the capital  city ,managed to make my way to this country, ITALY  where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to

I want to say more about myself: I adore to learn something new.I like to travel,to see new places,to learn about new cultures and new mentalities. I like to cook and surprise my friends and relatives.By the way like to make surprises. I can say about myself,that I'm kind,tender and honest.I don't like when somebody lie to me.In relationship I prefer to be open. What I searching in you: First of all I want to see non-egoistic,independent in all branches and meanings of this word.

My friend should respect me and my wishes and understand me whatever in this life can happen.From my side,as an understanding person,I will give the same and even more,but only I will see real interest and care to myself. I would like to find a friendship who would became my friend,who could teach me how to  live a good life and see the World with happy eyes.I'm ready to present my love to the most tender,loving,reliable,honest and open heart friend,who can overcome any difficulty in life.

I think you understand me and I supposed that all people on the Earth who want to be happy think the same. Will you please share with me your thoughts,wishes and dreams in next letters?I will be very glad to get a letter from you. Please,tell me more about you and your country,place and cultures.It helps me to imagine your life and to think more clear about the future.It will be great to meet you in person but nowadays only our letters help us to share our thoughts,dreams and feelings …

I think that we made a first step in our relationships.We got to know each other,it's important.Now I want to know you better,letters will help us in this I hope that one beautiful day we will meet and from that meeting the future will depend. I'm very serious person and I'm  looking for a very serious friend  a faithful,devoted friend which want to become my friend .I would like to know more about you.Tell me more about your life and work.I'm really interested!!! .

I'm so thankful that you have come into my life and one day I will be able to show you how much I appreciate you,dear. I'm looking forward to see you.Maybe when we'll see each  other, we will know each other better!!!. Attach here is my picture.
Many-many kisses for you.
Your lovely forever
Miss Wasila 

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Wassila Harus <wharus@yahoo.com>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: /EyYpQHTzZ6vDoJNUKNEOnYSxsA=
Received: from web24507.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([87.248.114.234]) by COl0-MC4-F43.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 4 Aug 2010 06:07:52 -0700
Received: (qmail 4636 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Aug 2010 13:07:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1280927269; bh=dGG3ngo2eGIE3n0OaJ/1M94g8kCGiCulYbu911F8qxM=; tent-Type; t1at0MgcbmxcU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  j1k41BRf0R6zw=;
Message-ID: <815333.4257.qm@web24507.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7wLcsPYVM1mjd_bikJqK6xBR89y9w_MBa0hDSce7Q9kUD5c
7os5ZqJYG.gizDsxNy0FaGRoirqbIRH5ifMl6QbRezoSNewGZ644orytNoVU
d8oWCX2_9fSNHgk2v_6vsuhh_eUpv4e5QlsVr_Ypua4OEryvHi0nTylx4guB
qga65144PZVvKp7mtfZaqeE4EIss25XLR583rjcpKTx9CTFXwsoTftiUK5EC
XNqjhuRRBKj5OlYj8hnqEMF.c6Ur1v5MEvViWDwKmDeNDkvXcckEuBE5U_5N
nT36.yzN7e5rhnP8FSQLkiyc-
Received: from [87.19.247.181] by web24507.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:07:49 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:07:49 +0000 (GMT)
Subject:  I will like to know  you more  better  first okay .
To: Smileys@hotmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-696873453-1280927269=:4257"
Return-Path: wharus@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Aug 2010 13:07:52.0425 (UTC) FILETIME=[0BCDDD90:01CB33D6]

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 17:49 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Wassila Harus <wharus@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. August 2010 um 00:37

Eingeliefert über IT [Italy]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 87.19.247.181
IP address:                     87.19.247.181
Reverse DNS:                    host181-247-dynamic.19-87-r.retail.telecomitalia.it.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname host181-247-dynamic.19-87-r.retail.telecomitalia.it. does not exist]
ASN:                            3269
ASN Name:                       ASN-IBSNAZ (Telecom Italia S.p.a.)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     IT [Italy]
Country Currency:               EUR [euros]
Country IP Range:               87.0.0.0 to 87.31.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Cesena, Emilia-Romagna
Country (per outside source):   IT [Italy]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 87.19.247.181 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 05. August 2010 um 00:40

@ bounty-hunter

Zitat:
Zitat:
Humba Humba Hassa.....

Auf dem Dach, da sitzt der Häuptling,
und er nagt an einem Säugling,
und er lässt sich aus den Knochen,
eine Suppe kochen.

vor Erbarmen sprach die Oma diese Suppe hat Aroma
Humba Humba Hassa

Den Rest kenne ich auch noch aus meiner Schulzeit, aber mehr solls hier nicht sein Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 05. August 2010 um 11:00

Jetzt residieren die Refugee-Camper schon in Italien.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Da ist wohl ein Scammer mit seinem Boot in Italien gestrandet.
Smiley  In Faenza (wo die Mail herkommt) ist übrigens der Sitz des Formel1-Teams von Torro Rosso. Diese Stadt hat ca. 57.000 Einwohner und liegt in der Region Emilia-Romagna, Regierungshauptstadt ist Ravenna.

Das erste Bild habe ich auf Zulu-art.com gefunden. Smiley
Auf diesem Bild sehen wir eine Zulu-Tanzgruppe. 
Die Zulu sind aber eine Volksgruppe aus Südafrika und nicht aus Ghana.

Die komplette Selbstbeschreibung ab dem dritten Absatz ist auch noch bei uns zu finden im Russenscam unter:

Julia <povtor12@mail.ru>

Hier hat wohl Vlad von Bimbo abgeschrieben oder umgekehrt.

Smiley Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2010 um 11:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 07. August 2010 um 22:50

@ bounty-hunter

Aber bleib mal an der Geschichte dran. Möchte wirklich wissen, was die in Europa gestrandete Frau jetzt will oder wie sie ihren Bettelbrief verpackt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Calle B
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 21. August 2010 um 20:08

Nun hat mich diese Frau (?) über AfroRomance angemacht und als ich antwortete, einen so dämlichen Brief schrieb, dass ich sofort misstrauisch wurde. Sie (?) hat dann auch noch Mails anderer Freier weitergeschickt, sehr peinlich. Dann kamen auch die meisten der Bilder, die ja auch schon hier ausliegen, bei mir an und der Bettelbrief dauerte nur wenige Minuten. Aber der war anderer Art als gewöhnlich. Sie wollte die Angaben über meine Bank, um mir eine grössere Summe anzuvertrauen, die sie von ihrem Vater geerbt hätte. Wie doof muss man sein, um an sowas zu glauben?

Calle

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 21. August 2010 um 21:20

@  Calle B    

Na kein Wunder wenn du auf einer Seite vom Negerland bist.   Smiley

Zitat:
Nun hat mich diese Frau (?) über AfroRomance angemacht

Zum Seitenanfang