Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Miss Comfort <comfortandrew78@yahoo.com.sg> (Gelesen: 1126 mal)

Nichtznuts
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Miss Comfort <comfortandrew78@yahoo.com.sg>
02. August 2010 um 23:11

kam via amoureux.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Portalnachricht:

Hello
my name is miss comfort. i am a female i was impressed when i saw your profile today, i became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you mean while i have some important to discussed with you, and i will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures, this is my email address ( comfortandrew78@yahoo.com.sg ) i believe we can move from here i am awaiting for your mail, please contact me directly with my e-mail( comfortandrew78@yahoo.com.sg )remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life i will be happy to here from you, soon
=============================================================
mein name ist miss comfort.i bin ein weibliches ich war beeindruckt, als ich sah ihr profil heute, wurde ich daran interessiert zu wissen, wenn sie eine e-mail an meine adresse können sie hier senden (comfortandrew78/@/yah/oo/./com/.sg) ich gebe ihnen meine bilder bedeuten, während ich irgendeine sache wichtig, mit ihnen besprochen haben, wenden sie sich bitte direkt an mich mit meiner e-mail (comfortandrew/78/@/yah/oo/./com/./sg) ich werde glücklich sein, hier bald von ihnen zu

Comfort

Anbei Screener des Profils - mehr wenn eine Antwort da ist.

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. März 2011 um 15:20 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10518 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Miss Comfort <comfortandrew78@yahoo.com.sg>
Antwort #1 - 03. August 2010 um 21:26

Bei romancescam haben wir sie schon: Smiley
Zitat:
I am the daughter of late Dr Andrew johonson, the deputy minister of National Security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed. My father was killed by coups accuse by government of Charles Taylor,one early morning my mother and my father was killing by coups. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema