Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jill <jillwood94@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3851 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Jill <jillwood94@yahoo.com>
01. August 2010 um 12:12

Am Anfang stand ein Profil im AFF-Forum.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2023 um 09:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Jill <jillwood94@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. August 2010 um 12:14

Hello Baby,
               i am really glad to hear from you and i also would want you to know that i was once the best student of my school but death being so cruel to me i lost my parents and that led to my drop out of school but i would love to go to school again and then fasten what i have lost for the past year.. i was in my second year in a university in Ghana when my granny died.. she was the one who was taking care of me and she was the one who brought me to Ghana when my parents died.. and she died so i have been struggling to get the education of my little brother better than where i got to but if i get the chance to get married i would ask my husband to enroll me in an institution and then establish a family  after i complete school ( i mean having kids after i complete school.)... and i would love to have an understanding man who will love me for who i am and i will also love him till i take my last breadth....
I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know. and now about what i like...
I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits.. i hope you know that to love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what you and I feel is right. We women are always "right" — it is a matter of love. When I feel alone, empty, a stranger, I want your eyes to tell me I am the person you love and you want me for who I am.  Do not do or say things because you think you are "honest", do them because of your love for me, and trust me even though you think I am wrong. Just as we do not judge our children because they are our children and we love them. and to talk about trust.. You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this........Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing........The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each otherSomeone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.........hop to hear from you soon and hop to talk to you soon...

Spoiler für Zain Communications Ltd, Ghana:

From - Sat Jul 31 17:20:18 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0MDvVH-1OlCmS2GfW-00H6Wf
X-Mozilla-Status: 0013
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <jillwood94@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 31 Jul 2010 15:19:05 -0000
Received: from n25b.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (HELO n25b.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) [68.142.207.191]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx057) with SMTP; 31 Jul 2010 17:19:05 +0200
Received: from [68.142.200.225] by n25.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2010 15:19:04 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.70] by t6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2010 15:19:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2010 15:19:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 52242.54554.bm@omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 17254 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jul 2010 15:19:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1280589543; bh=03q0wDeGcZRXCu+95cTFO30hHpMoq4pVjxhYe5DmWd0=; -Version:Content-Type; 5iS4ILW2TUT6w=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  6ACFYPMBAkKnM=;
Message-ID: <628707.16645.qm@web120215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: jz8YtEUVM1mx28nra_msIMK9DQV4nyO08DoA1BG31pD57SN
SU61_zZJDCym9sDupJ4q8cmcOjYRuAVjz1Oqj3XCmWKSzBeJhfgyNT5fNedr
bxdKDjjj_DnoC5eCygNViFSV6EKI2IoJYFwj_1Vd4XqlBKWSkjWZqXnuLxF.
7IVD9nUl6rU8N0jTGKKfN3zYAWnanJrhXqoXSLuxJPrDnK.DMzt2oETlX6YR
mWXCCancpm_Akl8BknmE7ayh5
Received: from [41.190.89.50] by web120215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via https; Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:19:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Jill from AFF
To: xxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
In-Reply-To: <4C541181.4040104@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2128913242-1280589543=:16645"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDtMgfETrECMLUO9erHzOJe+OynZRhvlGqb5A0X
bbiCt2rAnnct/NAlbHMvoAL6GY+23tB3khNK7au3fkL89Y026H2WJg1zsjGg0I0r5V9ldzzR5wBB
/r19Q==V1;

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2023 um 07:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang