Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Morine <mymori@hotmail.fr> <revpastor.revpastor@yahoo.com> <mightygodchurch@mighty.co.za> (Gelesen: 1544 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Morine <mymori@hotmail.fr> <revpastor.revpastor@yahoo.com> <mightygodchurch@mighty.co.za>
31. Juli 2010 um 18:24

My dearest ,,,,,,,,,,

Don't be angry with me please i got your email ID from a business  site when i am looking and searching for a  honest  person to assist me out please i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for bringing this message into your mail address without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise especially as we never seen or met before please bare with me please and as i never seen you before or met you personally please after going through my letter if interested i will like to get the following informations from you so that i will be able to understand very well the type of person that i am dealing with as you will understand that this is something that involves money please.............

Your Full Name............................
Your Sex..................................
Your Country..............................
Your Marital Status......................
Your Age.............................
Your Occupation...........................
Your Personal Mobile Number....................
Your Personal Fax Number......................
Please if you want to contact my church pastor were i am sleeping right now directly you please contact with the bellow information........
MIGHTY GOD CHURCH MISSION CAMP. 
NO .27 GULF SUD DAKAR SENEGAL
WEST AFRICA P.O.BOX 2213
EMAIL ( mightygodchurch@mighty.co.za )

EMAIL ( revpastor.revpastor@yahoo.com )
TEL     ( +221 76 685 91 64     
PASTOR EN CHARGE  MR  EMMANUEL WILLIAMS

My dearest My name is  Miss Morine Dickson  the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs. Dr. Musa  Dickson i am a sierreleonain by origin but right now i am writing from a church camp in my neighboring country called ( MIGHTY GOD CHURCH CAMP) in Dakar-Senegal in the western part of Africa. My dearest i am a cool lovely young orphan girl that needs your help please.
My late father Mr Musa  Dickson was a very wealthy cocoa merchant business Man in sierreleon the economic capital of Freetown but was poison to death by of his co-business partner on one of there business outings to country in Africa called Sudan.

But before the death of my late father on the year 2004 in a private hospital in Freetown the capital city of sierreleon he called me privately on his sick bed and told me that he deposited with my name as the only daughter the sum of $7.5 million us dollars in a foreign bank in the European country called United kingdom.

According to my late father he told me that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.That I should seek for a foreign partner in a foreign country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for a profitable investment purposes such as real estate management or hotel management. My dearest because of this fund i have contacted the bank authority in the United Kingdom were my fund was deposited but on my own surprise the bank authority is telling me that because of the security purposes protecting the interest of the funds and my suffering status also that the bank authority will never have the full trust to transfer my fund to me directly here in Africa because of security purposes but the bank director advice me to look for a very good secured foreign bank account were all my funds will be transfered to because of security purposes.Please my dearest i need your urgent assistance please as i don't know or have anybody in a foreign country please i promise to give you 30% after the bank agree to transfer all my funds to your Foreign bank account please.

Please,, please my Dearest, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:...............

(1) To provide a foreign bank account into which this my fund will be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
(4)  As i don't have father,mother or any relative here i will like you to assist me both financially if money will be involve in this transaction please.

My dearest please,, please try to keep this transaction confidential as you will understand that some people are bad. my dearest please i am really ready to send the bank contact information to you in the United Kingdom were this my funds was Deposited so that you will be able to contact them to know what to do next please.

My dearest i will be very happy if you will help me today.

God bless us amen

Yours lovely
morine  

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mymori@hotmail.fr>
X-Original-To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-13.arcor-online.net (mail-in-13.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.53])
     by mail-in-16-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 221E23FE484
     for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:59:13 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.89])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9936E21263C
     for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:59:09 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 9936E21263C
Received: from SNT130-W10 ([65.55.90.72]) by snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 31 Jul 2010 06:59:08 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT130-w1008A1B34DE3420B8C7BA8B7AB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_5455408c-8f76-4dd1-91e4-2f607ade0ffe_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.167.37]
To: <xxxxx@arcor.de>
Subject: From miss morine dickson i need your help now please ,,,
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:59:08 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Jul 2010 13:59:08.0331 (UTC) FILETIME=[8B88DFB0:01CB30B8]

Exif - Foto my dearest pic

Spoiler:
Hersteller:      Canon
Kamera:      CanoScan LiDE 100
Firmware:      MP Navigator EX 2.0
Auflösung:      510 x 745 Pixel
Dateilänge:      164245 Bytes
Datum der letzten Änderung:      08.07.2009 09:31:19
YCbCr Positionierung:      Pixelarray-Mitte
EXIF-Version:      V 2.21
Datum der Digitalisierung:      08.07.2009 09:31:19
FlashPix Version:      V 1.00
Weißabgleichmodus:      Auto Weißabgleich
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. März 2011 um 00:39 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10497 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Morine <mymori@hotmail.fr> <revpastor.revpastor@yahoo.com> <mightygodchurch@mighty.co.za>
Antwort #1 - 31. Juli 2010 um 18:27

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.167.37
IP address:                     41.208.167.37
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.208.128.0 to 41.208.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.208.167.37 

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2010 um 16:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Re: Morine <mymori@hotmail.fr> <revpastor.revpastor@yahoo.com> <mightygodchurch@mighty.co.za>
Antwort #2 - 31. Juli 2010 um 19:07

Zitat:
deposited with my name as the only daughter the sum of $7.5 million us dollars in a foreign bank in the European country called United kingdom.

Naja, damit hat sich für die Öffentlichkeit qualifiziert.  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2010 um 16:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema