Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Abigail <diamondcheeky@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 6517 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Abigail <diamondcheeky@hotmail.com>
26. Juli 2010 um 20:19

Am Anfang stand ein Profil im AFF-Forum - Standort Niederlande (Stadt Leiden)

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2011 um 17:16 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20901  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Abigail <diamondcheeky@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Juli 2010 um 20:21

Nunja, die Nähe zu den Niederlanden war schon reizvoll....

You're welcome,
Sorry for the delay respond to your mail and hope you will forgive me and that can't stop the friendship that we are about to Build. How are you doing? I hope by the Grace of God you are fine...I am Authur Abigail, 31years, 5'8 feet tall , Brown hair , brown eye , fair in complexion Erbium born build , Bust 34C ,Waist 26 ,Hips 36 and weight 125 .(I am originally from Leiden Flevoland Netherlands ,and was born in South-Africa) I work as a secretary for a Non Governmental Organization(N.G.O) named {UNICEF) who helps and supports street children and Orphanages but has now been transferred to West Africa{GHANA} to work for some time and very soon my contract will end.

I'm kind, caring, funny, independent, family friendly, honest and maybe, just maybe, sometimes a wee bit too direct. Ah well, we all have our moments, right? I love to travel - be it down the block, down the road or down under the beautiful ocean.and am attracted to open and somewhat liberal minds, adventurous spirits, kind souls and warm hearts. It'd be great if you're a tactile man who enjoys holding hands, long kisses, and all that cuddly kind of stuff,

I just came out from my last relationship about 3 years now and i came out with positively understanding ,but i think  in a relationship both partners needs to make room for communication or create an avenue for discussing issues that affect the relationship besides always working towards making it better each and every day. Most often times, couples just forget to still do what they were doing when they first met and fell in love and as time goes on the love is pushed to the back and it becomes a matter of quarrel and misunderstandings.I know to love and be loved is a gradual step as it fundamental stage is Friendship and later on develops into an intimate relationship which needs much attention, trust and effective communication from both partners.

But to me I believe the most important spice in a relationship is (Trust,loyalty,care,communication and being able to do things together). I want someone who has a good sense of humor and a good sense of purpose and that  he knows what he wants and always goes for them. I am at a time in my life when I need love because I am not getting any younger at 31years old.I want to get married and start a family so that I can be there for my unborn Kids .
I have a dream of a good future with a loving husband and a happy home with beautiful children, and i will like to be able to run a good business someday if necessary or better still be able to have my own private Shopping Mal where i will also work so that I can still continue to be able to help my future husband to take good care of our Unborn Kids ,Pay bills and other doubts .I am looking for a man(It's That You?) who will support me in all of these and who will also give me the chance to help him achieve his goals and dreams if need be. My dear i will be looking forward  to the Answers or my Questions...

1.Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)?

2.What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like? And What sports do you play or like?

3.If you were giving three chances ti make a choice in life what would you choose?

4.What would Ur ideal mate be like in terms of education, body type, and overall personality?

5.What was the single most significant turning point in your life?

6.What things do you feel passionate about?And do you believe in love at first sight?

7.would you ever spend fund on assisting your partner when in need or in trouble ??

8.How many children do you think a couple should have?How would you discipline your children? and Do you think couples should argue in front of their kids?

9.Are you a christian and  do you attend church?

10.Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?

Try to send me some pictures as well. love is not about age difference but the happiness, love and trust built that's my believe, so I have no objection about your age.

Thanks for your mail again,

Abby.

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <diamondcheeky@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Jul 2010 00:50:15 -0000
Received: from col0-omc4-s7.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc4-s7.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.209]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx089) with SMTP; 26 Jul 2010 02:50:15 +0200
Received: from COL107-W20 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s7.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:41:54 -0700
Message-ID: <COL107-W2043B9AEE0D74B53CC76D8B2A60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_91117ff9-0c3d-4746-b039-bc43671f938c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.225.228]
To: xxxxxxx@gmx.net>
Subject: Hello Grant.
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 00:41:54 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jul 2010 00:41:54.0707 (UTC) FILETIME=[58685630:01CB2C5B]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdWzrXATe7U7iy5v6Kt9qofS1i+5DUhMrf9/ryfawTAiPOUvm9n
y4dK0o1s3i0udFb7pUm9MPWlgrsH+KsskAk2QZ/I7rvHm8Re1hDJVIvV+bOiubmaXVBmvSPK53gV
YncGOc9MVAqY2PuV1;
X-Flags: 1001
X-GMX-UID: /Ol1dGlnYW0/pLJCU2ZpIch0amthc5sj

Doch leider wieder nur Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.225.228 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.225.228
Host 	41-218-225-228-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT

Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2011 um 17:17 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Re: Abigail <diamondcheeky@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 26. Juli 2010 um 20:42

Also bei 

2_001.jpeg und bei 4.jpeg .. bin ich mir relativ sicher das die Köpfe bze. der Kopf reingebastelt wurden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2010 um 21:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 26. Juli 2010 um 22:01

@ an die Webmaster

Ich habe das Bild mit dem Kind vergessen, bitte maskieren. Danke! Werde demnächst besser aufpassen.  Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 26. Juli 2010 um 22:03

Nichtznuts schrieb on 26. Juli 2010 um 20:42:
2_001.jpeg und bei 4.jpeg .. bin ich mir relativ sicher das die Köpfe bze. der Kopf reingebastelt wurden. 

Wenn es so ist, dann finde ich die fakes aber äußerst gelungen. Mir ist da nicht aufgefallen.  hä?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 26. Juli 2010 um 22:50

@ Bommo

Bin zwar nicht der Webmaster ,aber ich hab´s gemacht.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #6 - 26. Juli 2010 um 23:05

@ vierauge

Jo, danke, genauso hässlich wie ich das mal bei anderer Gelegenheit gemacht habe.  Laut lachend Durchgedreht Laut lachend Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

your hunter
Forum Moderator

powered by Debian GNU/Linux

Standort: Graz
Antwort #7 - 26. Juli 2010 um 23:14

Bommo schrieb on 26. Juli 2010 um 23:05:
@ vierauge

Jo, danke, genauso hässlich wie ich das mal bei anderer Gelegenheit gemacht habe.  Laut lachend Durchgedreht Laut lachend Schockiert/Erstaunt

ach das Kätzchen mit Namen Muschi meinst, nja, ein weeeenig mehr hättest überlassen können  Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2010 um 23:14 von your hunter »  
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 26. Juli 2010 um 23:18

@ Bommo

Hässlich, aber wirkungsvoll.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #9 - 26. Juli 2010 um 23:54

vierauge schrieb on 26. Juli 2010 um 23:18:
@
Bommo

Hässlich, aber wirkungsvoll. Zwinkernd

Unser Webmaster hat solche schöne blättchen für das maskieren!! Smiley 
Oder verwendet er blättchen nur für die sehr private stellen??  Augenrollen 
Ich glaube unser Webmaster liebt die natur.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 27. Juli 2010 um 11:39

@ Bommo

Frag sie mal, wo sie in Südafrika geboren wurde. Irgendwie passt das nicht richtig zusammen. Wenn sie originär aus Leyden ist, dann kann sie nicht in Südafrika geboren worden sein (es sei denn, dass ihre Eltern dort gerade auf Urlaub waren).

Das Haus in 3.jpeg würde ich an der Ostküste der USA in den Neuenglandstaaten ansiedeln.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #11 - 28. Juli 2010 um 22:19

Was bedeutet wohl diese Telefonnummer und das SMS-Gequassel? Kann man anhand der Nummer irgendwas erkennen oder sagen. SMS-Abzocke oder so?

Good Night with sweet Dreams Janiek

Night has fallen down here and the moon has appeared and a nice weather here too, anyway how’s your day been? I hope you did had a good day as I did here too. Am very happy to close from work and to read this SENSIBLE and LOVING email as such from you. I Must confess, I think  you have  a very nice name  and  you look Awesome man..Ha! Ha! Ha!...and am wishing to receive more from you next  time...Lol...  Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well you sound very interesting and intelligence as well as you also sounds like every woman’s dream. I am a well educated woman of 31years as already you know I do work as a secretary for a Non Governmental Organization and I love my work a lot even thought I am being transferred to many countries most of the time...  Well Janiek i am not worried  about ENGLISH...Lol... SmilesOpen-mouth smile and as times goes on we will be able to learn from each other. Well  I have suffered a terrible experience from being with someone who did not truly love me,I  felt bad and when we broke up, I feel afraid to go into any of such relationship after the humiliation I suffered from been in love. I know it was no mistake nor a crime but I am still trying to put that behind my past. I hope you understand what I mean?..  I think you have  a nice job, it's nice  to be an accountant, and  so please can you tell me for how long have you been working on this? Are you planning to find  a new Job?  I am really glad that you don't Drink,smoke and  also don't  gamble. I drink but  don't like to take  in Alcoholic's drinks, I don't smoke . and  i think i hate to gamble..

Well , Janiek I'm very sorry about your past,  and not actually happy about  what you have  been trough, and hope this  a good  start between us, because am also in need  of  a real man  who is very truthful , quiet, calm ,and hard working Guy, some one that i can trust and give him the key to my heart.  I need a  man who will treat me with all dignities as a woman take good care of  me, A  man who will be there for me anytime that i need him!!! ...Do you believe  that YOU are that person. SMILESOpen-mouth smileOpen-mouth smileOpen-mouth smile...Ha! Ha! Ha! .
I  have even advised myself not to go in to any relationship anymore till now that I have realized its very boring to be alone and  am very new to this internet dating thing so I don’t know much about how it goes and as I was just trying to see if I will find any luck in getting my soul mate then just meet you.. Anyway am willing to see what  ever would come out from this relationship. am new on Aff and was introduced by a friend and it's seems  you have been  for  some  long time because 3years.

Okay i do  like what you have written to me and   my wish is  to start  sometime serious  and  comfortable soon. maybe  we can meet physical  when we are perfect ...I am a down to earth woman, easy going and I am willing to start a relationship with a man who will love me 100% and I will also give him as much  as i can .am also erotic and it will not going to be  a problem to have sex with my serious loving MAN...I think sex is part of  a good relationship.. Do you agree with me ? ...Ooh yes i think we must know more about each other before we can make a decision.  so tell me  are you willing to meet me on chart ..And  do you have  a messenger for charting. if no then i guess you need  to get one so that we can be able to catch up with each other always. my dear this my phone number, +(233-36-36-214) .. try and add  the plus sign in front of the number before it will work and you get access to me ... My dear one i think  you can send me sms messages, and would let you know when to call.  because of job don't normally get enough time  for myself, but  we can be able to talk on phone  and hear each other voice on weekends. Will be less busy and we can talk on the phone please, hope you have  understood me .

I do really enjoy all you have said, about yourself your work , what you love and what you are willing to achieve in the next future , The qualities you are looking for in the woman... Okay back to your questions:
1. How important is a girl's or guy's night out?

2.How would you feel about women who make more money than men?

3.What are your views towards handling money and  also  do you feel you should save everything?

4.Do you feel you should splurge a little?

5.How would you rate your ability to handle money?... and  How would you handle a debt problem?

6.What would you do if your partner became disabled and couldn't work?

7.What would you do if your partner face long-term unemployment?

8.How many children do you think a couple should have?

9.Do you feel couples should have displays of affection in front of their kids?

10.What are your views on the educational system?..And How would you want your kids taught?....I will be patiently waiting for reply .Take care and enjoy your night.  hope to receive  a text message  from you ..and hope you are going to get back to me soon.. Kisses and hugs

Regards,
Abby

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <diamondcheeky@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 28 Jul 2010 00:22:13 -0000
Received: from col0-omc4-s19.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc4-s19.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.221]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx048) with SMTP; 28 Jul 2010 02:22:13 +0200
Received: from COL107-W54 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s19.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:22:11 -0700
Message-ID: <COL107-W5457B1E2D4F87C0D5702D1B2A80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_b0e6ef88-6ff5-4072-bb87-858ebfd1dcde_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.229.159]
To: xxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
Subject: Trying t know  you...Lol
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:22:12 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20100726182520.105050@gmx.net>
References:
<COL107-W2043B9AEE0D74B53CC76D8B2A60@phx.gbl>,<20100726182520.105050@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jul 2010 00:22:11.0922 (UTC) FILETIME=[EC3D2B20:01CB2DEA]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6i75npGen84eVAEFK/syJmiNoEBJhgjYKpglu1TZLLw7xMZnJMXwBFy+Sxe
D/AUQGQOurK3ezVJqUBFH0uN5pjmWoMfpyHp50EZ60/Y6hM43eiKLTaE/W0dI7nIn8+pr4SzneyH
Jeytg==V1;
X-Flags: 1011
X-GMX-UID: Dk98eCMgf2I+6oFYXmxoF8dwdWxlc5ZR

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.229.159 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.229.159
Host 	41-218-229-159-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juli 2010 um 02:19 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #12 - 28. Juli 2010 um 22:41

so richtig ganaisch, sieht sie ja nicht grad aus Zwinkernd Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Antwort #13 - 28. Juli 2010 um 22:53

@ Bommo

wegen der Fakebilder... zieh die mal auf 1200 fache Vergrößerung dann siehst Du bei der älteren Frau die Einfügekanten des Kopfes und das beide Frauen den gleichen Mund eingesetzt bekommen haben.. Zwinkernd

Ich hab Dir mal ein Bild mit ein paar Pfeilen gemacht damit Du siehst was ich meine.. Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2010 um 14:29 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #14 - 28. Juli 2010 um 23:03

Nichtznuts schrieb on 28. Juli 2010 um 22:53:
Ich hab Dir mal ein Bild mit ein paar Pfeilen gemacht damit Du siehst was ich meine..

Vielen Dank dafür, aber ich sehe nicht was Du meinst. Ich sehe zwar, ja, aber das kann ja alles sein, was man da sieht. Ich sehe eigentlich nur rechteckige oder quadratische Dinger irgendwie mit Farbe.
Die Pfeile sind schön deutlich. Augenrollen

Ich denke, dazu braucht man wohl etwas Übung, um das zu erkennen oder man muss Grafiker sein.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juli 2010 um 23:04 von Bommo »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema