Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Aleksa <isunshinenice@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 15933 mal)

merino
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

munter bleiben

Standort: Bremen
Aleksa <isunshinenice@gmail.com>
24. Juli 2010 um 20:20

Hello, Axel!!!!
I did not expect that from you to be interested in me. It is important for me because I thought that I had little chance to get acquainted. I am very glad to receive your message. I am looking serious relationship with a man, and I like your profile. I really want to know more about you than specified dating website. What is your name? I do not know where to begin acquaintance, and continue tell about yourself. I would like to say that I am on my first appointment on the Internet. Thus, it is all new to me. Work took me a long time, said selected and the Internet after a quarrel with friends. A friend told me that this is my real chance to find love and family. I decided not to trust the marriage agencies dear? Marriage agencies, because my girlfriends, they have not helped. Even as their friends the Agency does not inspire confidence, and there was not serious Employed. So I decided that in addition to do my own search in the form of annual and dating. It is modern, and many people now use the Internet. I know that many people could find each other online. And many of them are happy? Marriage still going well ahead. I looked at the annual profiles of men on this site and saw your profile. I decided to stop my search for you. I Hope that I was not mistaken in my choice. Because you will really love me!, And I would like to know you more and more each day. I hope I have a chance to continue? To continue our acquaintance. I believe that we have a lot of things in common, and we want to be interested to learn each other. I hope you understand everything that I write to you. My name is Aleksandra, but friends call me Aleksa. I live in the Republic of Marii El, in the city of Yoshkar-Ola.  
My birthday is 15/02/1981. My height is 171 centimeters, weight about 57 kg. I work in the school of our city as a teacher of junior classes. 
For me it's a good job. I love to walk outdoors, love nature. I love the water, I am happy to swim in the summer I often went swimming and sunbathing on the banks of the river remarkable Kokshaga. Summer with friends we go out of town on the river Kokshaga. I love life, I am an optimist and I believe that all of us expect a bright future. How do you spend your free time? I believe in God and destiny and wait for their happiness. I believe in family and in love and looking for the man to whom I could give all the warmth of my heart and be with them always together. I wish to share with him the difficulties and joy. I'm fairly intelligent, strong and generous spirit, I am good to people and I expect the people of this relationship. Do you believe in God? My ideal man is one that I love, and who will love me. The man, who need a reliable family and fair relations. Send me your photos please. I do not know why, but I am pleased to write you this letter. I am sending you a new photo in the letter and I hope that you pleased to see me. I want you to answer it as soon as possible. Write me about myself, I want to know about you as much as possible. Ask me about what you're interested in, and I am happy to answer your questions. I do not know what awaits us, but we will look to the future with hope and a smile. I tried to write you this letter and I hope that you will be pleased to read it. I am looking forward to your reply Axel!
Your friend from Russia Aleksandra!!!
P.S. I want to ask you some questions, I hope that you respond to them.
Are you free? It is very important for me because I'm only looking for serious relationship and do not want to disturb other people's relationships. Did you have relations with foreign girls? If yes, how long they lasted? Thank you in advance for answering my questions.
P.P.S. Sorry for my English. Zwinkernd
I have made in my profile is not Russia, because under his country, I could not do the questionnaire and I was not allowed to administrators.
Just so I changed the country and the only way I could meet you.
I tell you the truth, that you knew and I hope for you is no problem

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
über googlemail reingekommen
188.187.141.51 Russian Federation (Yoshkar-ola)*  

Hello again) I want to write you another letter, because I was really glad to receive your answer and my intentions in our acquaintance with you seriously. I want to say that I will be sincere with you - from the very beginning to the end and I hope you are also going to tell me the truth ?? because I think it's important in a relationship. Now my thoughts about you and me bud waiting for your answer. I hope you are happy to receive my letter and you have a good mood from it. With good wishes from Aleksa
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2024 um 10:19 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
your hunter
Forum Moderator

powered by Debian GNU/Linux

Standort: Graz
Re: Aleksa - Leckerschmecker aus El-Mari
Antwort #1 - 24. Juli 2010 um 21:14

bitte den Header nicht vergessen   http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1264357835/1#1
süß, ja und kommt mir stark bekannt vor,
glaub die Bildchen hab ich selbst schon am Rechner  Durchgedreht
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2010 um 21:21 von your hunter »  
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Aleksa <isunshinenice@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 24. Juli 2010 um 21:18

@ merino

merino schrieb on 24. Juli 2010 um 20:20:
neueste Errungenschaft

Na na - so neu ist die Errungenschaft wohl doch nicht mehr....  Zwinkernd

Spoiler:

Die hast du doch schon im April im Forum Scambaiter veröffentlicht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2010 um 21:42 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

merino
Scam Warners

munter bleiben

Antwort #3 - 24. Juli 2010 um 21:55

@ Razor Buzz

neu nur im dem Sinne, dass sie/er jetzt öffentlich ist - habe sie als baiter unter verschiedenen mail addys bis jetzt hingehalten.

Spoiler für Header:

Delivered-To: xxx.axel.schweiss@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.216.20.7 with SMTP id o7cs38723weo;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 09:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.143.9 with SMTP id s9mr8476257fau.52.1274201796628;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 09:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <isunshinenice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-fx0-f42.google.com (mail-fx0-f42.google.com [209.85.161.42])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c9si16147772fac.12.2010.05.18.09.56.35;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 09:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.161.42 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.161.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.161.42 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by fxm14 with SMTP id 14so1128861fxm.15
        for <xxx.axel.schweiss@googlemail.com>; Tue, 18 May 2010 09:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
         :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
         :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
        bh=wnZze+bXUbCdJDOBHWqqp2xAc1t7pVgWu2WRNlXNiuY=;
        b=JUQY4QyByRUAYepKO8+YB89ZadAXICuONHuDOgjmk4mLO7cLddB47oaendkTK0H/ok
         g2HBpOqDy63RFSGWuC8NFmAPRdEeET/J+X782eUA8lm6WtFkQe9xZ5L7LwtmEjlZWpKY
         TzknBEr9D9IjYhJSA05qqr4GwecoYn158KEys=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
         :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type
         :content-transfer-encoding;
        b=ei9tPlF5m6Yl7jyIc55k2BUuE4wZFrhrcZ0BkvY+Vq/JU9JJ1oAHS4Niz0tjcu6ErN
         GfLhLl4FuUPPUAf2u9y4SL+bOy522AqShlfzO7RUPQ0FfluVxZ5xglKly0DzpaPMCSZm
         3SS/wFRl3VX8j2zOrMoBFDu8NJPBtkQZSMct0=
Received: by 10.204.3.147 with SMTP id 19mr40818bkn.42.1274201795299;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 09:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([188.187.141.51])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s17sm19834027bkd.4.2010.05.18.09.56.33
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Tue, 18 May 2010 09:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:55:55 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: isunshinenice@gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <104888487.20100518205555@gmail.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2011 um 07:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 24. Juli 2010 um 22:26

Na ja - beim Herkunftsort hat sie schon mal nicht gelogen.

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	188.187.141.51
Provider:	 	ER-Telecom
Organisation:	 	CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
Region:	 	Yoshkar-ola (RU)

Zum Seitenanfang

merino
Scam Warners

munter bleiben

Antwort #6 - 25. Juli 2010 um 14:41

Smiley euer Archiv

Ich will auch nicht mit ellenlangen Briefwechseln nerven und stelle nur die interessantesten hier mit ein.

Hello my favourite friend, Axel!!!
I am very glad to receive your letter. I hope that you correctly understand my letters. I so am happy that you all the day long in my ideas. I am glad to read your letter again. How your affairs? How mood? I hope that at you all well. I ask the God that you were healthy and happy. Today at us solar weather and it is class. I want to tell to you that my heart began to beat more often when I think of you. I want to feel you, your smile, your hands. I so need in tenderness and care and I do not think that I ask much. I search for clean love and romanticism in relations. I so am happy when all beautifully gently, perfectly and romantically!!! I wish to have the family, the favourite person beside, to feel care and constant support a difficult minute, I aspire to to what to aspire each person in the life. I was almost happy in the past, but my trust has broken my heart. I should trust the person with whom I shall live all life. To trust his each word, gesture, a kind, a smile. Now in the world it is a lot of meanness and a deceit, but it is necessary to trust people which surround us. I do not speak you, that it is necessary to trust each person, necessary to know well the person to be in him confident. I know you not for a long time, but I can tell, that you the fair and open person, it very much is pleasant to me and gives hope that I can love and be loved!!! My mum always speaks me, that I should be open. I have told to her, that our relations develop successfully and she is happy for us. She hopes, that I at last have found the favourite person and have created family. We far apart. But it does not prevent our dialogue. Though, I already thought, that through the Internet dialogue suffices for full mutual understanding.
What do you think of it Axel? I would like to see you not only in a photo , but I do not know as it to make, because we very much far apart. You like me, and I think, that our relations can be deeper. I do not know as to explain it words, I simply feel, that your letters cheer me up. To me it becomes joyful on soul.
I shall wait your letters and to hope, that you will soon write to me. I think, that we shall meet you soon. I would like to arrive to you and to meet you, to look as you live. I want it because I start to understand Axel, that between us there is that that greater than friendship, I think that this any high feeling. You too feel it? I think of you much every day! I want to spend with you time personally, I want to see your eyes and a smile, it will deliver to me infinite pleasure. I want that you were happy and to divide this happiness with you. I want to know, what makes you happy Axel? I shall try everything, that in my forces what to give you happiness. Please, give me chance to make it!!! Give me chance to like and be loved.
I wait for your letter, and I promise, that I shall think of you every minute.
About love your friend, Aleksandra!!!

I think that over time we communicate, we are very united and there were feelings between us, I think that we need each other. I always think of you, you took his place in my heart. At work, I was inattentive, my friends say I changed, ask: Do I fell in love? I do not know what to answer, I have never been so happy, all my friends and acquaintances can see it. And all this thanks to you. I am flying in the clouds, because I finally can not trust people and feel that I also trust. I do not know how you react to this letter, you will be ill-advised to consider me. But I wrote to you that I am very romantic and impressionable, and I think that I LOVE YOU !!!!!
I was thinking about our relationship and our feelings. I always think about you and nothing I can do about it, I think that I love. Yes, I love you! I talked about this with my mom and she thinks that I'll be happy with you. I told my mother that you're the best man and that I completely trust you. She said that we need to better understand each other. She loves me, she is my dear mother. I think you understand me. She wished me luck and great love. I think that we should meet, we must look at each other's eyes, because the Internet does not reflect all the emotions and sometimes difficult to understand each other. We'll have a very frank, and I think that you want to know about my sexual experience. 
In Russia all men only dream to drag the girl into bed. But I never give myself to the first comer to enjoy. Love - is a bright and wonderful feeling, but many men represent it only as sex. I think that is wrong and I hope you agree with me. I want to have sex with the man, whom I love and feel loved. I will give this man the soul and body. Together we will explore all the depths of pleasure. Our passion is to strengthen and complement our love, and we enjoy each other's life.
Today we with the girlfriend walked around the city, went into the stores, all day I was waiting for your letter and finally I waited. I chuvtvuyu that our hearts beat in rhythm, and you feel it? I am waiting for your new letter, for me it is very important to know whether you share my feelings.
Forever yours Aleksandra

I am sure that between us there are no secrets, and you have nothing to hide from me. It's true. Reiner know that I think we are with you as climbers, we will soon be ap top of the mountain. Only with different parties. And fun we meet at the top, waiting pa luck, we will be able to enjoy the sky, stars, love and passion. What do you think? I'll send you a gentle kiss with star, as you now see first. Tell how to get it. Okay? I look forward to your caress .
Reiner I thought a lot about our fashion. What do you think about it? How does it work? What should we do? I really want to know your opinion. I think about it constantly. Now I have only one dream. In this dream I out of their plane and see you. We Toward each other, I see the flowers in her hands. I come and you go to them for me. I'm already in your embrace, we enjoyed our kiss. You take me with his hands, and we continue to kiss.
I would really feels your kisses !!!!!!
I want to feel your lips, I offer you to kiss my lips !!!!!
We go to your home and prepares a nice dinner for two. I am preparing light meals, we have dinner by candlelight, the slow music and talk about everything. Then we have a piece of dance, dance, and we move slowly towards the bedroom. There we have love in bed and caress each other. Our love, our passion, our desire to become one, and we burn with love, and enjoy the passion and omhed.
It is so good !!!!!!
I must tell you one more happy news. In a few weeks I will have holiday from work. I leave about 3-4 weeks each year. I am beginning to understand that we have to meet. And my holiday will be a good time for our first and possibly the next. I would like to come to you. I've never been abroad before! For me it would be very interesting! Furthermore, it is very romantic. You need not travel to me? I do not want to be the first meeting in Russia. This would not be very romantic to me. and I feel like that our first meeting is very romantic. I think it will be very good. I really want you to think twice about it if you work, it is not so bad! I will greet you from work, ready for dinner. clean your house. how you look at it? I just wish that our dreams have come true. I think that 1 month, we will be able to show that we could not see over the many months of correspondence. I hope that this meeting will be decisive for us! This is our first meeting and it is very important! We understand reality and our feelings for each other. And we have to decide together, or I will have to return home. I am very much looking forward to your reply! I would be glad to receive reciprocity at my offer! Because I can not more so, do you feel, but not be able to touch you. For me this is a terrible torture.
I will be eagerly awaiting your letter pa, and I hope you tell me about your desire.
I want to be with you!
I love you !!!!!
Your only your loving and tender Aleksandra

Vlad bzw. Vlad sollen mal etwas tun

Zitat:
My sweet Aleksa,
I am a little confused - why are you writing to me same letter as on 7th of Mai ?? maybe you just pushed wrong button - resend but anyway I do hope that you read carefully all my replies to that or shall I repeat them as well including my offer to make a short trip to Venice or Paris ??
regarding the Foto - I just want to show to my friends your Foto with a paper in Hand
I LOVE AXEL SCHWEISS

this would make me feel too proud in front of them - it should not be such a problem, nowadays even most mobil phones can do such pics.

with a lot of Kisses
Axel

Hello to my favorite husband Axel!!! 

At the time, until we close our letters is the only means of communication that connects us with you. But I know that when we meet with you, then
make up for lost time we spent apart from you.
My dear I today went to a travel agency, even at two in the first as I did not like, and prices were great dear! The second I met a friend, we had
learned in school together, I did not know that it works in the agency! I was glad to see it! "We had a long talk to her and I told her about you
and our relationship, she wished us luck and very happy for us and for me that I had found happiness and joy! She told that she was here for his
work saw many girls who have found their half in other countries and leaving them to live and get married! It really lonely as I was and she was
advised to do as we are with you! She'll think! Then he started talking about my coming to you, and here I am not very pleased, said that the need
time for registration, but an acquaintance has promised to help do everything quickly and as it turns out they have cheaper prices than other agencies! All clearance I need 650 dollars, 150 dollars I had already given her, 100 I will give my mother, I called her, and where to get the rest.  
I do not know, friends do not, I asked! My friend said that this is our common cause with you and we must face together, so at least she says what
they're doing! I do not know I was not comfortable you ask, but I honestly do not know what to do! What do you say?? I thought I could sell their
jewelry, but sorry, my grandmother bestowed to me, the memory of her! I do not know, I'm waiting for your answer! Friend said that all try to do it
quickly, I am glad that such a friend I have! And it helps us, well when you are surrounded by good people!
I am glad to have you in my life! I dream only of you, my dear! I am so happy to know you, you can not even imagine! I just wanted you to be, each
time was next to me. I want to say that I thank you for your existence, for everything you did for me, to light the dreams and sweet emotions going
on. Look, what beautiful words I have for you: There are hundreds of miles between us, darling, for each day, when I get up, I miss on you. There
are many miles between us, my dear, although you are always here in my heart, and every night I pray under the stars on that wonderful day when we
will be together.
I very much hope you and our soon!
I love you, and I'll love all my life Axel!

Your Aleksandra! 

ps That's why I did not answer your question about arriving in Paris or Venice, I think it would be better if I come to you, and you, we will have to watch that it is better to stay or to go to Venice. For me the important thing now meet, and the place does not really matter!

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2024 um 10:24 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 25. Juli 2010 um 20:36

Bei I_love_you___.jpg kam die Schrift am 12.5.2010 um 21:34 Uhr auf das Foto! Das Foto selber wurde um 20:37 Uhr erstmalig mit Adobe Photoshop CS4 bearbeitet (vermutlich ursprüngliche Schrift entfernt).

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

merino
Scam Warners

munter bleiben

Antwort #8 - 26. Juli 2010 um 16:59

Uli schrieb on 25. Juli 2010 um 20:36:
Bei I_love_you___.jpg kam die Schrift am 12.5.2010 um 21:34 Uhr auf das Foto! Das Foto selber wurde um 20:37 Uhr erstmalig mit Adobe Photoshop CS4 bearbeitet (vermutlich ursprüngliche Schrift entfernt).

Habe das Foto hier im Archiv ohne Schrift gefunden und zeigt, 
dass Vlad durchaus mit Fotoshop u.ä. Programmen umgehen kann und wohl gewiefter beim Abzocken ist.

Hier noch ein paar weitere Beschäftigungsmails an/von ihr/ihm. Zuerst die Wichtigste - Geld bitte hierhin.

Your letter to me was very pleasant and I really was waiting for him,
because I'm very excited about our meeting.
I am very grateful to you for your support and attention, and above all
for your care. You're my best!
My dear, I understand you now, we're with you in one position, but that
did not happen we will be together and we'll be happy.
I hope our meeting will not keep long in coming and soon we will be
together.
My dear, you know that I have already paid half the amount remains for me
to find the remaining 400 dollars, that the paperwork is over and everything
was
ready for my trip.
All my dreams only of our meeting, I imagine how you meet me at the
airport and it is so beautiful. I believe that soon we will meet all our
dreams come
true.
Dear, I need to know about the date when I can pay that money to pay off
with a tour company as they ask and the problem is just that.
I want it all ended as soon as possible and we at last were together, in
happiness, joy and love. I can not be here without you, without your
kindness
and caring, I'd love to see you, I love you very much. My thoughts only
about you.
Beloved, I learned at the bank regarding the transfer of money and I was
advised that system WesternUnion. I was told that you should just find the
office himself, and you have to explain everything. You need my data to
send money. I am writing all the data for this:

Name: Aleksandra Balandina
City: Yoshkar-Ola
Bank Name: Bin Bank
Street: Mashinostroiteley House 9
Code: 424000

I hope that you will be able to understand this. And that soon we will be
together. I want to hurry so it was all over and we at last were together!
We do not endure to touch you kiss you! kiss and cuddle!
And do not let you out of my arms or when!
I LOVE YOU FAVORITE !
GENTLE KISS!
You Aleksandra

Auch Schwiegermutti kommt ins Spiel - Foto gibts auch von beiden

Hi Axel!
I am mum at Aleksandra's - Veronica. I have honour today to write to you the small letter.
I want to tell you, that Aleksandra spoke me about you much.
I very much would want that you cared of her. I hope, that it will be sometime.
I want to wish good luck you only happiness together with my daughter. The most important, That you had good family. I also shall be quiet if my daughter will be happy.
Please take care! You have got acquainted with not so usual image.
I got acquainted with my husband not so. I all over again did not trust in love under the Internet.
I see as my daughter blossom similarly to a fine rose!
I want that my daughter was the happiest woman in the world.
You should care about each other always. I shall be always Is glad to see you. We very simple people and you may be convinced of it.
I always aspired to give my daughter all best and even more.
I refused in many respects to myself that my daughter anything did not require.
I want that my daughter had with you good life.

Thank. Mum Aleksandra's - Veronica

Vielleicht gibt´s ja ein Bankkonto, welches man verpetzen könnte ??

Zitat:
my sweet honey,
I checked with my bank for the necessary transfer - they did not recommend Western Union at all - they say that Western Union is not safe and mostly used for money laundering and tax hiding. apparently you have your account with this BIN bank so my bank manager told me easiest way and also very quick now is just to transfer to your account - need to receive account number and BIC and I can send immediately. Also pls note - Western Union have their branches and they are not close to my place.
with love Axel

My dear Reiner!
I am very surprised at what you wrote that WesternUnion serves to launder money. I went to the bank and said this manager, and he was very surprised by my words and said it was the best system of instant money transfers worldwide. He said that after sending money, the recipient can pick them up after 5 minutes. Dear Reiner I think that your manager is not right to say that it is bad. I have not used it, but as I explained that the manager is easy. He said that you just have to fill out a form and simply enter my data and everything.
I do not have bank accounts Bin, just the bank is closest to me. I asked them how to formalize the account and they told me that I should wait 2 months, because they turn on the design and it is not so fast. I was told that bank accounts are used for the permanent transfer of money and I do not need it. He told me once that there is another way to ones that are money, it Money Gramm. Manager told me that this, too, that WesternUnion. Dear Reiner is our only option. In my bank is no longer the other way. I was this morning in a travel company and they told me that I must pay money before the end of this week, because the contract contains the date of payment. Favorite Reiner, please write to me you can help. Yesterday I cried night and my mom came to me. I cried because I want to be with you. I want all the problems behind us and were only us and our future together. I am waiting for your letter. I love you Reiner. My heart is in your hands. Your wife Aleksandra

Zitat:
have called Western Union today and they have some security restrictions for the amount to be sent (which in our case will not apply) but I need to fill in some questinaire and they need copy of my ID card and want copy of yours as well. I asked about reason and they explained that they have been in critics that they send money to people who dont exist mainly in Nigeria.
pls send
Kisses to you and some extra special regards to your mom
Axel

Brav schickt sie auch Kopie des Inlandspasses

My love Axel! Finally I can write you my letter. I'm very tired today and we have already the end of the day. I've got news for you, and I am writing to you. I received your letter and I was very surprised when I read that you need my passport. Since he was in my travel company, I went there and they searched my documents and made me a copy. I am sending it to you. Then I went back to the bank to learn about what you wrote to me and they were surprised by how it works you WesternUnion. We called to Moscow to head office and was told that WesternUnion global system and they can not request copies of any documents. I do not want you to have problems there, and you swore to them and I am sending you a copy. show them that they have seen. My love Axel, I'm tired today, very much, my mom was with me today, all day and she was surprised that there are such problems. it transferred you greetings. My love Axel has told me in a travel company that I must pay money before Saturday, because they will have to send my papers in Moscow, and it must be done before the weekend. we have tomorrow is the last day and I hope you will do it. I did everything I could and now I hope to you. thinking about you and about our first meeting gives me strength and patience. I'm tired of all the problems and I want to see you Axel, to your friends to see how we are happy as we love each other. Dear Axel, I must go home to rest and tomorrow I'll wait for your information. I love you Axel! Your love from Russia Aleksandra

Hinhalten und dann kommt dieses

I am waiting for your letter and I cry. what happens? I no longer need you? you broke my heart (((My life was in your hands and now I do not want to live! akeksandra

My honey Axel!!!! I'm so tired of everything. It seems to me that this nightmare will not end once. I want us all to have to the end and finally met. I'm losing my mind every day. My mom is trying to raise my spirits, but the best for me is, what is the step to our meeting. Now we just stand still. beloved Axel, I hope tomorrow you can go to the westernunion. as soon as I receive your money, I will immediately flee to a travel agency, and then write you all the data. beloved Axel, I hope tomorrow we will do it. I have not heard anything about the questions and answers in westernunion, but I think tomorrow you will know all about it when you're there. dear Axel, what is your weather now? you expect me? you'll meet me at the airport? I now have a better mood as yesterday, because I hope that soon we shall together. I'm tired of dreaming about it, but if it were not for dreams, I would have gone crazy))) I love you, Axel, and when we meet, I think I'll love you even more. Dear Axel, I miss you, and you? I went for a walk with my mother, we will talk again and again about you. You just my Axel. 10000000000000000 my sweet kisses for you. yours forever Aleksandra

My love! I'm back in internet cafes and I hope you will do it. I love you !!!!! I managed this morning to come to a travel agency and tell them that today I will have money. dear, I'm waiting now for your letter. Soon we'll be together, we will swim in the ocean of kisses, hugs and our love. I want to see you and I have no more patience to be without you. my dear, I'll write you data from the travel company as soon as soon as I pay the money. Write me. I love thee. with love Aleksandra

Vor Aufregung schon die ersten Löcher in den Teppich gelaufen ??

My love Axel, how silly I am sitting and waiting for your letter of 9 am and is now 18.00 and you do not write to me (((What happened? Axel way I was going mad. I was very hard, but I hope today I smoguzaplatit money and wait until everything is ready. I love you Axel and I want to be with you, because they communicate through letters, I have no strength left. Write to me at once as soon as you can. with love, Aleksandra

Fortsetzung folgt .....

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2024 um 10:27 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #9 - 26. Juli 2010 um 17:41

@ merino

Bitte poste auch die mail header von alle mails die du hast.

Hier ist wie:

Email header

Hier sind die boardregeln:

Boardregeln
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2011 um 07:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

merino
Scam Warners

munter bleiben

Antwort #10 - 26. Juli 2010 um 18:13

@ scambuster

- klar kann ich alle header posten - nimmt nur viel Platz weg (bei code einfügen ???) - sind alle via googlemail und wir haben ja bereits rausgefunden, 
dass aus Yoskar Ola. Wenn die anderen dann noch nützlich sind, gerne doch.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2011 um 07:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #11 - 26. Juli 2010 um 18:17

@ merino

Das ist egal. Bitte zu JEDEM Brief den dazu gehörenden Header posten. Wir brauchen alle Infos, die man nur kriegen kann. Irgendetwas läßt sich immer feststellen.
Den Header bitte zwischen die Spoiler kopieren. Benutze dafür bitte das Fragezeichen, rechts oben über dem Texteingabefeld.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2010 um 18:22 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

merino
Scam Warners

munter bleiben

Antwort #12 - 26. Juli 2010 um 19:19

Ok - hier nochmal die header der heue eingestellten mails

Spoiler für WU Anweisung:

Delivered-To: reiner.hohnxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.239.131.19 with SMTP id 19cs138779hbl;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 02:44:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.186.14 with SMTP id j14mr5639244waf.60.1274175893208;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 02:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-fx0-f54.google.com (mail-fx0-f54.google.com [209.85.161.54])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e40si16105600wam.68.2010.05.18.02.44.50;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 02:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.161.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.161.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.161.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by mail-fx0-f54.google.com with SMTP id 19so2080008fxm.13
        for <reiner.hohnxxxx@xxxxxx>; Tue, 18 May 2010 02:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
         :mime-version:content-type;
        bh=Nwxld8fAUXE9LeSzYwbDKCRL4cxR6959yHWM99YI9b8=;
        b=yFaV1jfsm8tK/Fi15wgW88dTdLjdA2wNr/IN6ZMh8+R8cj1qSbxbCvNclHBlcxjzoL
         A0cIhHZ25gGf1aWynIwJrFj59f78Gf0Gty17VcVDFJo5dArfz+vlrfGgjEQpQj0r8mj/
         p39A4xubuORX6zzxMmBLTdQ+rHtPkPmKgFynk=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
         :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
        b=YKqdGO7HFxtZfpzo9zPlhazLN7qzPc/WnC5zNSrE+2oJL9s8oJV4X44u1wZtBN36wa
         NllmUTmbgClIYFMoe7tgYz7ujEyLlNj8k5kEg3WNCYGcJHzhvklYKW4k60guwCD46LSR
         8rHy0WTTRL1zeYjRWgsSKHBZZycFIeGXv894E=
Received: by 10.87.74.17 with SMTP id b17mr10444456fgl.59.1274175889450;
        Tue, 18 May 2010 02:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([188.187.141.51])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e11sm8902093fga.23.2010.05.18.02.44.46
        Tue, 18 May 2010 02:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:41:50 +0400
Message-ID: <160536047.20100518134150@gmail.com>
To: Reiner Hohn <reiner.hohnxxxx@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: I love you Reiner
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTimnHbcAdaiQWZLegFPZgNOg4gqCs2FFRKECPv6e@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTin_rnJqJK-BJZraG5-BVe3kR2CUC0cFziI6bK1z@mail.gmail.com>
<1007816172.20100517133653@gmail.com>
<AANLkTimnHbcAdaiQWZLegFPZgNOg4gqCs2FFRKECPv6e@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------10BA21928F8F8BF"

------------10BA21928F8F8BF
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Spoiler für Schwiegermuttis Brief:

Delivered-To: xxxaxel.schweissxxx@xxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.20.7 with SMTP id o7cs73255weo;
        Wed, 19 May 2010 00:53:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.16.142 with SMTP id o14mr9368682faa.11.1274255591212;
        Wed, 19 May 2010 00:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-fx0-f45.google.com (mail-fx0-f45.google.com [209.85.161.45])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a11si17335190fai.11.2010.05.19.00.53.06;
        Wed, 19 May 2010 00:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.161.45 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.161.45;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.161.45 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by mail-fx0-f45.google.com with SMTP id 15so793727fxm.32
        for <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 19 May 2010 00:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=AcS0p1fxPp2UIZN1SbrTSzIbDbdWZj9T/ZCWN8Weqh0=;
        b=ugfIvGSmG1x8xCsAvmjlvJ0ysCnMTqVeCuxh6rIfwuXCibLmLYzBPlSjOOblS/Qnmc
         p2pln0dtjtjOdq/g+9iIRm1EhptQD40RJUOO2PA9jgA+mwAVMM+dGHxIabmSlM9tqGyg
         3hJUqZ8f2iKXFlCyBnqEP3W+7V1Uki8QT0im0=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=m6sMgboGbLGMoMdxokWnY90/wC5ufsK6Y1pPLarMM7mgV9u2JiqPt8aJsw4nGP2dzn
         IXou4mDW+atZd2Svg1unaSogwk8T1C1dSXO+PEeoSTd2UvMrFnYJqVG6yTfb7oEt0hzj
         rT16/dKo+4r9/fZ8E4L0YWMSSIJBGrwlOFOVM=
Received: by 10.102.80.5 with SMTP id d5mr5835154mub.2.1274255584516;
        Wed, 19 May 2010 00:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([188.187.170.15])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s17sm22877689bkd.4.2010.05.19.00.53.01
        Wed, 19 May 2010 00:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:51:54 +0400
Message-ID: <1939160141.20100519115154@gmail.com>
To: Axel Schweiss <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hi Axel!
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTik-dq98je9LJKVhx0Hk7ja0Bbnyd_X-wA6I7uex@mail.gmail.com>
References: <n2z6d6a6bea1004150325q943ec401zb60f276067936857@mail.gmail.com>
<606689993.20100512115917@gmail.com>
<AANLkTik80oAkqtmiH5090ua8_KeUq6tR5u7dONpAhyo-@mail.gmail.com>
<28865370.20100513114101@gmail.com>
<AANLkTilKCcO7wpTfLdxpRED_gYQzxKHD01u93ECQ72l9@mail.gmail.com>
<1626118406.20100515200833@gmail.com>
<AANLkTikORxQ30Nc5-NggKL4Hd1EDVdsm4Bg52T5uEi_u@mail.gmail.com>
<589168808.20100516003747@gmail.com>
<AANLkTimcQ4iNNiFb0EykrwrDuorCm3I3gTt80MbrzUUV@mail.gmail.com>
<1157390483.20100518111655@gmail.com>
<AANLkTik-dq98je9LJKVhx0Hk7ja0Bbnyd_X-wA6I7uex@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------73D01FE4C794C9"

------------73D01FE4C794C9

Spoiler für Antwort auf Passkopie:

Delivered-To: xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.20.7 with SMTP id o7cs28316weo;
        Thu, 20 May 2010 08:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.213.97.24 with SMTP id j24mr4561159ebn.48.1274370343531;
        Thu, 20 May 2010 08:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-ew0-f216.google.com (mail-ew0-f216.google.com [209.85.219.216])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 21si25382ewy.55.2010.05.20.08.45.42;
        Thu, 20 May 2010 08:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.219.216 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.219.216;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.219.216 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by ewy8 with SMTP id 8so3081724ewy.28
        for <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxx>; Thu, 20 May 2010 08:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=QzUdPjuGQb32aznxN/ys5TxvZX+tzTfOmw45kqdXYLc=;
        b=D2ZJc70KFbqxasDkb3tc/whZaS6PiQMbwft8Ual0pay4pWyz5Ya/TRrq8IkF5sRy2w
         LrWS4MD+MIaK8ZoHt2ETCw5W/ceW3k5LQtuMJOlTPSA1RByROFAfSdU3U12lA+PK5nU6
         z83aHXvM51Or2OXKxGBw6HBzc6GXDDrbGryyQ=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=JTO6SIZXKWD66Y2W16Qlreuu1qFqYtQlaOUKcYA4hbgxU/wM1JtQ1aFknKOadpmh9m
         p2lzgFxclJaYRSirA5WaK27AHQ38aK6QfCVeSPlHULKV+5CsWiUVDenolqRpIVJsFP0+
         IFoOZAnnjO8H+XptxpMreQ2IOgS3SBSNnnQFM=
Received: by 10.102.166.8 with SMTP id o8mr507342mue.13.1274370342079;
        Thu, 20 May 2010 08:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([109.195.84.46])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a11sm123688bkc.9.2010.05.20.08.45.25
        Thu, 20 May 2010 08:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:44:45 +0400
Message-ID: <765851636.20100520194445@gmail.com>
To: Axel Schweiss <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: My love Axel
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTimIbHjNNjwvjYyOhy81NujlFOSTSuK3zJWmRVek@mail.gmail.com>
<1939160141.20100519115154@gmail.com>
<AANLkTimIbHjNNjwvjYyOhy81NujlFOSTSuK3zJWmRVek@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="----------E7DD5E9A57ED6"

Spoiler für weinend im Internetcafe:

Delivered-To: xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.20.7 with SMTP id o7cs95105weo;
        Sat, 22 May 2010 04:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.98.19 with SMTP id o19mr2517374fan.80.1274526590446;
        Sat, 22 May 2010 04:09:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-bw0-f43.google.com (mail-bw0-f43.google.com [209.85.214.43])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 24si3115579fav.7.2010.05.22.04.09.49;
        Sat, 22 May 2010 04:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.214.43 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.214.43;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.214.43 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by bwz16 with SMTP id 16so303307bwz.30
        for <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>; Sat, 22 May 2010 04:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=eR03/m4VGryOJptFfeNpuMkO4nPFdZjZDFJhMtltSR8=;
        b=rGTQubt8Qe25x2TVRTfTJktef9HDSsnpLA7VL+iwVKMeWA78DzdHIpd4/D15yOj+Mv
         c0dZI8jbt0gdSt1mdVq407QXyA1sXtxuoi25dLZ+Dd5hEEOipdUyCuZ+w3Dx16Eoovip
         03+7VWMxhplRVRtEnWuJ5nUOAOtFiOJQZKpyo=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=pEVAy5s4wW68cRCw8dV5G22WKgtfzX91N9XKVtgfdkOVOcjQ4qdweMkwRjYGXV3PGD
         6+Q1efAGxGTDH35VPWa0j9n0hKC1U6WiOy47XXKE2gyMoShk9VORsJdXgP4DmFb7YYzc
         vJBHOMiUOwRWPO/2x5sQamxOcFyaqaxg7W9Co=
Received: by 10.204.10.16 with SMTP id n16mr606717bkn.173.1274526589102;
        Sat, 22 May 2010 04:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([109.195.84.237])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a11sm8946693bkc.15.2010.05.22.04.09.47
        Sat, 22 May 2010 04:09:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 15:00:52 +0400
Message-ID: <1878883651.20100522150052@gmail.com>
To: Axel Schweiss <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[2]: Hi Axel!
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTimIbHjNNjwvjYyOhy81NujlFOSTSuK3zJWmRVek@mail.gmail.com>

Spoiler für die 1000000000000000 Kuesse:

Delivered-To: xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.20.7 with SMTP id o7cs200001weo;
        Mon, 24 May 2010 08:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.137.81 with SMTP id v17mr2146003bkt.93.1274713305585;
        Mon, 24 May 2010 08:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-bw0-f46.google.com (mail-bw0-f46.google.com [209.85.214.46])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k5si5542831bkb.39.2010.05.24.08.01.44;
        Mon, 24 May 2010 08:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.214.46 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.214.46;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 209.85.214.46 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by bwz7 with SMTP id 7so1071620bwz.5
        for <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxx>; Mon, 24 May 2010 08:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=PM4nNVOq0gndT3BJkF0FkCEZKfEZ2iwBKxHNfKY/Oww=;
        b=EsMYJ8avsvqm60fU8qBSjs/ZsXuBI4O03KsRp3WuXeH2JzeGfKmJdCzF7NOHVoAVLE
         FEbMsE22Nz++BSF7JhHfM9Nqs8z5yaDg1iLcL3VGjFZI91iuhQgp0SQi8jGk98/t0Tzq
         f1EQPQi/D/i9EQi9uwbh1o4otabjvgG/g/o1g=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=i6ACA48jQvrh8VOv0MEX9bqPScnIfisoSsNz0cnUbc++/wdypx+vXGSwuxBVvRv4mq
         AAmc9b6iKbJLaLtu3jv3PV6Gl0z6vRIO+cWaSjqNSAQ3TXrJKdQB5hZPIPfWWxTBruvQ
         LgnvIRgOyth22Cr4TovJozUYGArHUF3RNFSh4=
Received: by 10.204.156.25 with SMTP id u25mr2430657bkw.212.1274713303934;
        Mon, 24 May 2010 08:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([109.195.84.1])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a11sm19477019bkc.3.2010.05.24.08.01.42
        Mon, 24 May 2010 08:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:53:41 +0400
Message-ID: <1156611871.20100524185341@gmail.com>
To: Axel Schweiss <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I love you ! I love you ! I love you !!!!
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTikcZjsf2mDvvQtOpUMb7qIwWqJTaZo_BYzqjSZu@mail.gmail.com>
<1878883651.20100522150052@gmail.com>
<AANLkTikHyRiK9nsXm_kUarpMXqXWEsg_viW9kIRMLYQz@mail.gmail.com>
<1911661772.20100523221902@gmail.com>
<AANLkTikcZjsf2mDvvQtOpUMb7qIwWqJTaZo_BYzqjSZu@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spoiler für My love Axel, how silly I am sitting and waiting for your letter:

Delivered-To: xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.20.7 with SMTP id o7cs35528weo;
        Tue, 25 May 2010 06:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.103.67.20 with SMTP id u20mr5126721muk.97.1274794105601;
        Tue, 25 May 2010 06:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fg-out-1718.google.com (fg-out-1718.google.com [72.14.220.154])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 7si20516299mup.13.2010.05.25.06.28.24;
        Tue, 25 May 2010 06:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 72.14.220.154 as permitted sender) client-ip=72.14.220.154;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of isunshinenice@gmail.com designates 72.14.220.154 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=isunshinenice@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by fg-out-1718.google.com with SMTP id 16so2110240fgg.11
        for <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxx>;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
         :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type
        bh=nJVFntNYR6uzDlwlYjLQ2XS2pPfem31ib+tnFQJtD/Y=;
        b=sgiJcKx6HzFLXcdg1+VBiCSetRa+puiBI55Kl/VsNVSEYjisO+A7AB+5r9E9pbLVuG
         7N0QOIgmZQpNVZnb/1M4H96HofqxfJYr0rtocRjnR7Vk7R9ixmaofw+PrWCMZVVTVCyp
         Mxq383KzINpf73MWwtfKG+r0QAkuYa/NhRDyg=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=YlSwDN0c3LNvbp3k1IR2V6MRov27RBJ/2IuP2xjN7VWn/DmCvd1n4kgQaK0zPmxN6z
         TtPhRudGFDl3OYGa6kQQM9tgPbjHWBZOYQjB6A0jCm6GRnej+ZWt6YYUtPR07+U6ltPl
         lldCE1b1mzft3+Mk/P1mDucG2N9H2socvrlX8=
Received: by 10.86.126.33 with SMTP id y33mr437953fgc.51.1274794104123;
Received: from MICROSOF-B23831 ([188.187.131.192])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 28sm7408046fkx.36.2010.05.25.06.28.21
        Tue, 25 May 2010 06:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:28:01 +0400
Message-ID: <956404027.20100525172801@gmail.com>
To: Axel Schweiss <xxx.axel.schweiss@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: My love!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2011 um 07:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #13 - 26. Juli 2010 um 19:25

Eingeliefert wurden die Mails über Yoshkar Ola, Russland:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  188.187.141.51
inetnum:        188.187.128.0 - 188.187.159.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  109.195.84.46
inetnum:        109.195.80.0 - 109.195.87.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-6-NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
descr:          PPPoE individual customers

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 26. Juli 2010 um 21:59

Zum Pass 87 07 842843 von Aleksandra Vasiljevna Balandina:

Es ist schon traurig, dass Vlad die Passnummer seines eigenen Oblasts nicht kennt! Yoshkar-Ola hatt 88!

Die Stempelnummer wurde mühselig mit Adobe Photoshop CS4 entweder am 18. oder 20. Mai 2010 auf den Stempel angebracht. Da hätte sich Vlad aber wirklich etwas mehr Mühe geben können.

Das Ausstellungsdatum passt weder zum Geburtsdatum noch zur Passnummer!

Die Unterschriften sind aus einem anderen Dokument extrahiert und hier eingefügt worden.

Ich denke, dass dieses reicht, um den Pass als Fälschung zu entlarven!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema