Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Marina <absolmariana@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 20539 mal)

scambuster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Marina <absolmariana@yahoo.com>
Antwort #30 - 13. August 2010 um 07:37

Meine reaktion auf Marina's Mail:

Zitat:
Hi beautiful,

I'm home at last. I was gone all day, evening and part of the night Marina.
Such a busy day Marina. So much work i had to do at a friends house.
But it's all done now. That's why it took such a long day. I do not have to go back now to work.
He bought a new apartment and the two of us did all the paint work in one day and night.
I thought of you constantly my love. I also talked about you Marina.
On my way home i was hoping to see good news from you Marina.
But again the news is bad. And i feel angry now my love!
I'm so sorry you had to go to the Western Union Agency for nothing again.
I bet it wasn't a nice feeling being told that such a transfer doesn't exist.
And that for the second time! Now i feel even more angry!!
I can not believe how incompetent these people at Western Union are!!
So many people these days don't know how to deliver good work anymore!!
How dare they put the woman i love so much through this!!! And i will tell them this!!!
I will go to sleep for a couple of hours now and set my alarm clock to phone them again.
And they better fix it this time Marina!! We found love with each other and then this happens.
We are meant to be together my love and nobody stands in our way!!! Nobody!!!!
I promise you that later today everything will be fixed my love. XXXXXXXXXX
You will be able to get the money later today Marina. I guarantee you this!!
They went to far now!!!

I love you Marina XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And don't worry because we will be together very soon my love!!! XXXXXXXXX

Your Frank XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mal sehen ob meine geliebte zum dritten mal nach das Western Union Büro geht!!   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 22:14 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #31 - 13. August 2010 um 09:11

Ich hatte gerade telefonisch Kontakt mit Western Union und alles ist wieder gut.  Augenrollen  
Danach gleich meine geliebte gemailt. Sie wird sehr froh sein.
Smiley

Hier meine Mail an Marina:

Zitat:
Hi beautiful,

I made contact with Western Union and after a clear talk they are going to fix it today.
I was very angry and i made it very clear that it has to be solved very soon!!
And they offered me a solution. They will look into what went wrong but that takes time
and time is not what we have anymore and because of that they are going to transfer the money again.
They will take their own money and transfer this to you in my name.
They have my data from my payment from last week so they can take it from there.
So the data you already have is the data you need Marina. Nothing changes.
They promised me that the money is available today from 10 o'clock my time.
As an apology they are gonna pay me back the transfer costs of 38,50 euro's and they will
also send me a voucher to buy flowers for you when you are here with me.
We have a phrase in the Netherlands Marina. It's called "Drie maal scheepsrecht"
In English this phrase is called "Third time's the charm" and it means that the third time a
person attempts something, he or she will succeed. It means that the third time you're lucky!!
And your visit to the Western Union Agency will be your third time.XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mail me as soon as you have picked up the money my love. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I love you so much Marina XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
We will be together soon precious XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your Frank XXXXXXX Always and Forever XXXXX Infinitely and Eternally XXXXXXX

In England sagt man: "Third time's the charm"

In Holland sagt man: "Drie maal scheepsrecht" 

In Deutschland sagt man: "Aller guten Dinge sind drei"

Aber diesen Spruch gilt nicht für meine geliebte Marina!!!  Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 22:15 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #32 - 14. August 2010 um 11:15

Diese Mail von Marina lag in meinen Mailbox gleich nach das senden von die Mail in Antwort 31 an Marina.

Marina möchte nicht nochmals nach das Western Union Büro gehen!! Laut lachend 
Darum fragt Sie mir das Geld zurück zu holen und dann zu überweisen an ihre Freundin Ekaterina!! Smiley

Hello my love Xxxxx. How you today the darling? I am glad to read your letter lovely, your spirit does me self-assured. My darling is a pity that I not near to you now when at you such intense days, and you so get tired, and I would be not present what to help nearby to you to relax. But soon I will with you! I feel today what that changes. And I hope that they will be to the best. My darling Xxxxx, I had a dream where we together with you spend time, and it has pleased me. All means will be well fast the lovely. I thought over that that occurs about the Western Union, and has solved that we will be helped by my girlfriend. You remember about which I spoke, her father worked abroad, and sent means for their family through the Western Union, and my girlfriend Ekaterina, perfectly knows as it is necessary to receive means. My darling Xxxxx, therefore I hope that you will take away money which sent on my name, and will send this money addressed to my girlfriend. I think it there will be the best variant, and we will not spend so much time for that that I would make mistakes in the Western Union. My darling Xxxxx, I assure you, that my girlfriend can be trusted, because we from the first class know each other, we live with it nearby, and it will be fair. I think you understand my darling Xxxxx, that she can be trusted, and it agrees to help me, and it will not spend so much time about the Western Union. Darling Xxxxx, for this purpose I will send to you its data. And I ask you to make transfer for me, on her name. And it will receive this money at me. Also will give them to me, and I can see in due time how correctly to work about the Western Union. My darling Xxxxx after I will receive your means, I will reserve at once the ticket. Because work on my documents already goes. I say it to that we need to wait less than two weeks, and we will be together. My darling but to begin with make about what I ask you and help me addressed to my girlfriend. Here these data.

Her name: Ekaterina
Its surname: Dorofeeva
The country: Russia
Republic Chuvashiya
City: Novocheboksarsk
Street: Pervomayskaya
The house: 12
Apartment: 18
The postal index 428101

As I already spoke, it my neigbour, and we together with it will go to the Western Union. My darling Xxxxx, I will hope that for these days off you will find time, and can make this transfer, and it without problems will receive means for me. I will hope for you. Now all will be good, it is exact. I will wait for news from you. With love yours Marina.

P.S. I send you a photo, where I with my girlfriend who will help us.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.227.37.205 with SMTP id y13cs175480wbd;
        Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.101.69.5 with SMTP id w5mr1376950ank.211.1281683881331;
        Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:18:01 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <absolmariana@yahoo.com>
Received: from smtp109.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp109.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.72])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id v9si6117310ank.141.2010.08.13.00.17.59;
        Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of absolmariana@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.72 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.72;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of absolmariana@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.72 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=absolmariana@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 9703 invoked from network); 13 Aug 2010 06:47:48 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  IME-Version:Content-Type;
  /nPvSIeN9CYEg=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1281682068; bh=mu/UDIv/9GrZIaDjn8gd8l0BqjwyYw65u6chyKwQ1DQ=; tent-Type; t4naBoZi9l6UY=
Received: from User-PC.mshome.net (absolmariana@77.253.229.160 with plain)
        by smtp109.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 12 Aug 2010 23:47:43 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: NEMx03KswBCnsMDb6BLzyop81Tuuv19pXQ--
X-YMail-OSG: NRp3V4sVM1m9_wkJNiKs0vBXluXbtxQzSoqdldvGbLhfTrC
rdPsBnhLakZbgsgUI9MaMLhS3zrTKRfHT7h0.94Yj84YywUeO9bwqNFh_YB.
6w4Y7h2mF1a39YNR0YPAdC91FjaoDbJhtEmDaUNj9FuUwADm.igZWYxD_xqD
vlUUrkyBoOISHHXFwjGWQR3DKAJY33AC__jw_fsYN1Ma7wlSCg693RXKmgis
m91cjN3xSf3lhf.3WqZm06GHDdJgXR.JOHV9yAzm24wBj8Nk490JTT.qKiMV
yMqcfvXKI7nb9hGltSFDN6.4O85Uq80Qv46Bz3Pz55Y89KRM1wuPSYltqQQc
7W47SeFH4XfsN18CiYqWqmA.eb_ZVbeVZmg--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:47:18 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.71.01) Home
Reply-To: MarinaAbsolyt <absolmariana@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <293382671.20100813104718@yahoo.com>
To: 
Subject: Now all will be good.
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTint3vU7-aYmW7ws=_=CNHEB5QYv5hdWvkHAUhDV@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTineWCa82A3FzybvGqDorts1+sv_A6RUrzJO91Y9@mail.gmail.com> <1464983744.20100730120406@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=Gv+3Kwtzk87fg+arUd6Kd5W9MdkVb4+VN1766@mail.gmail.com> <753678135.20100731113125@yahoo.com> <AANLkTinp8U7WBhM+wa=MqAKRS8Pf-hieV4UzjqG_0dhv@mail.gmail.com> <7210496834.20100804023532@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=J9oqokFpNdBQ4nV+zAdv3YCNR-9qQo_hQ7VQ8@mail.gmail.com> <492158664.20100805162639@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=WxcPP+eeJengpAjdTkVfFn1askpxmL7T90pr0@mail.gmail.com> <1673429485.20100806093011@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=HGsTdELbxN7vRMYnL9Jzyj0D0oxRgvdaitAB9@mail.gmail.com> <1293610554.20100809171600@yahoo.com> <AANLkTimk=jg4mo35BaOMa75brx-eeCqrDDh5yTCjMuLk@mail.gmail.com> <13779369.20100810175215@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=P3KukwLEg2SJQtotdzduM47szsFz4PPYNUrog@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikSGSFAfX33mTHcwBw_-ga6BFMvieDt49nbYZ1F@mail.gmail.com> <891755347.20100812134458@yahoo.com> <AANLkTint3vU7-aYmW7ws=_=CNHEB5QYv5hdWvkHAUhDV@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------42138C1E70F474"

Mail über Katowice, Polen

Code
Alles auswählen
77.253.229.160 - Geo Information
IP Address 	77.253.229.160
Host 	77-253-229-160.ip.netia.com.pl
Location 	PL PL, Poland
City 	Katowice, 83 -
Organization 	Netia SA
ISP 	Netia SA
AS Number 	AS12741 Netia SA 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:47:18 +0400

Zeitzone europäisches Russland

Zitat:

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 21:47 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #33 - 14. August 2010 um 11:20

Direkt nach Marina's Mail habe ich Marina folgendes geschrieben:

Zitat:
Hi gorgeous,

I send you a mail before i got your letter Marina!!!! I took care of everything already Marina!!!
Everything is already solved my love!!!! Haven't you read my last letter???
I don't have to make a new transfer. I already did pay money to Western Union last week
and that's why they will do the transfer now from their own money.
And then they can find out where the money is i send you last week.
Mail me soon my love!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I love you!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PS...Say thank you to your friend Ekaterina for her offer to help but it's not necessary Marina.

Now i go to bed to sleep some more!!! I'm so tired Marina!! 
I need you here with me so you can comfort and relax me!!!
I need your touch beautiful!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your Frank XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 22:16 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #34 - 14. August 2010 um 11:41

Zum dritten mal hat Marina das Western Union Büro besucht!!!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend  Smiley

Forgive darling Xxxxx. But you should listen that I spoke... Probably it not at your office do an error with transfer. Probably it I do what that an error... Therefore I ask you darling Xxxxx, take away money from my name. Also make transfer into name Ekaterina. I any more do not wish to go there more... It is a shame To me... Forgive... I was today in the Western Union, and this transfer is not traced, and it is not present. 
Therefore have passed means for my girlfriend. With love yours Marina.

Zitat:
I any more do not wish to go there more... It is a shame To me... Forgive... I was today in the Western Union, and this transfer is not traced, and it is not present.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Unglaublich aber die Marina vertraut mir noch immer!!! Smiley
Sind die Scammer wirklich so dumm!?  hä?

Ich habe dir total verarscht Marina!!!!
Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Nicht einmal aber drei mal nacheinander!! Cool

Ich könnte jetzt weiter spielen mit ein neuen Überweisung an Marina's Freundin Ekaterina aber ich glaube es war gut so!!
Es hat richtig Spaß gemacht!! Smiley 

Smiley  Marina!!!
Drei mal verarschen ist genug finde ich.  Smiley  Oder???
  Zwinkernd Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 21:51 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #35 - 15. August 2010 um 12:48

Meine Abschiedsbrief an meine geliebte Marina.

Ich werde Sie richtig vermissen!! weinend 
Die Marina hat mir soviel Spaß gegeben!!
Laut lachend

Zitat:
Hi beautiful!!!

It would be so easy for me to fool you even longer but i had my fun with you "Marina"!!
Did you think i'm stupid "Marina"??
From the moment your first letter came it was already clear to me that you are a scammer "Marina"!!
I could give you so many reasons why you are a scammer "Marina"!!!! So many!!!
Would be a really long letter if i would tell you all the reasons why i know that you are a scammer "Marina"!!
But i wont because i don't want to give you any advice on how to improve your scamming tactics.
I love it that i fooled you by letting you go to the Western Union Agency three times Marina!!
You broke the record "Marina"!!! Thank you!! I would have loved to see the look on your face after finding out the money wasn't there!! 
Even after your third unsuccesfull visit to the Western Union Agency you still believed me "Marina"!!!
I must be really convincing!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! You trusted me 100%!!! How does it feel now "Marina"??
How does it feel to be fooled yourself for a change "Marina"?? Now mail me and take responsibility "Marina"!!
Show me how much character you have!! If you have any that is!! Show me if you can deal with being fooled yourself!!
What goes around comes around "Marina"!!! Remember that!!!

Frank
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 22:20 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #36 - 17. August 2010 um 04:05

Marina's Reaktion auf mein Abschiedsbrief!!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Subject: "You have made the largest error in your life."

Xxxxx I to read your letters, and very many to understand, that Becomes on the earth and as other people suffer from it. I you to see I understand, that in the world it is much malicious, instead of true and swindle. But why you break on me, and pass to insults? You consider that I deceived you? You very largely are mistaken Xxxxx. You played with me, I guessed it, but it seemed to me that I am mistaken, and that you not such vile person what to play with the person. Road Xxxxx, you will regret about it, and will regret all life that have lost me. Probably who that is written to you from for money, but not by me. I did not think of money, I thought only of a meeting, but you have appeared simply the idiot which jokes of feelings of people. Believe it you that you will sow that and you will shake. To you when not to find such girl as I am more. Because it is valid a lot of deceit, but I was fair with you, I even have sent you the passport, but you are so silly that think of me badly. Is angrily, Yes, anywhere from it you will not get to. It very much and very badly. It is a lot of People care only of profit and do not think of feelings and Experience by other person. They do not reflect, as it will be then Badly, it is very low also ill-intentioned people. On mine they not Anything sacred in heart. Many such people in The world and in Russia, of course, too. I very well understand you But I did not think that you can so low to fall, I even When I write to you the first time, I did not think that such rotten person which will get to me will play with me. I wished to find love, and I not so, that hope, that it On me to receive, but only after that, occurring to you I Have understood, that you severely were mistaken. While Xxxxx. 

Zitat:
You consider that I deceived you? You very largely are mistaken Xxxxx.

Aber natürlich Marina!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
To you when not to find such girl as I am more.

Da hast du vielleicht Recht Marina!!  Smiley
Nie hatte ich soviel spaß mit ein Scammerchen!!  Laut lachend Laut lachend
Es wird schwierig sein dir zu übertreffen Marina!!
  weinend weinend 

Zitat:
I even have sent you the passport, but you are so silly that think of me badly.

Smiley Marina!!! Eine super Fälschung!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.227.37.205 with SMTP id y13cs106657wbd;
        Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:41:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.11.12 with SMTP id 12mr5876894ybk.238.1281980474319;
        Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:41:14 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <absolmariana@yahoo.com>
Received: from smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.66])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id p26si10301073ybk.92.2010.08.16.10.41.12;
        Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of absolmariana@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.66 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.66;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of absolmariana@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.66 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=absolmariana@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 36881 invoked from network); 16 Aug 2010 17:07:21 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  IME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
  kqHhVq2tGTJps=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1281978441; bh=4RieJMMp55JzlMoj/EGi5lC9uyQ0LzNP7jSdMWD3kdE=; tent-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; G10UsLSBDD4sY=
Received: from User-PC.mshome.net (absolmariana@89.76.7.181 with plain)
        by smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 Aug 2010 10:07:21 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: NEMx03KswBCnsMDb6BLzyop81Tuuv19pXQ--
X-YMail-OSG: 6eAxSxMVM1k7aKMDYxYDqfcGuis0IJhrrnd1cELtebCx.F3
G8fJcCq991RDiVi3MDZ6L2O0WsvSp77sM8HORwKncW5VF4lU6l9vkPi0GE9y
gfKW5bD1L8R3GRIaGRlfqNe6_DZHSLMnurqow9rdRGB2PLmyMxdu7NI7y6.U
z36jxdjrw_63vP2hGadIqebE_E2EzJlqstPK81NhHBGeo7kWE4uy3OH2XfAF
pwpYIlXADnhmXvZ7_x9jrQsILlv9HVKpsxGXtwnwqJF2dewcjVQK8cEOd_xY
G9wVJP9VUjzRszx1iqQkZMqX6Ar_3vU1woKIBmJMQ6LvfHuU75mQqcDq2lu5
L54wRzdrqYxscoVwNUggCaAn7yg--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:07:14 +0400
Reply-To: MarinaAbsolyt <absolmariana@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <114080270.20100816210714@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @gmail.com>
Subject: You have made the largest error in your life.
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTinNMtgweVaDFcH_8wcDNoMpaX+AV7e3H+K7Gox0@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTineWCa82A3FzybvGqDorts1+sv_A6RUrzJO91Y9@mail.gmail.com> <1464983744.20100730120406@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=Gv+3Kwtzk87fg+arUd6Kd5W9MdkVb4+VN1766@mail.gmail.com> <753678135.20100731113125@yahoo.com> <AANLkTinp8U7WBhM+wa=MqAKRS8Pf-hieV4UzjqG_0dhv@mail.gmail.com> <7210496834.20100804023532@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=J9oqokFpNdBQ4nV+zAdv3YCNR-9qQo_hQ7VQ8@mail.gmail.com> <492158664.20100805162639@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=WxcPP+eeJengpAjdTkVfFn1askpxmL7T90pr0@mail.gmail.com> <1673429485.20100806093011@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=HGsTdELbxN7vRMYnL9Jzyj0D0oxRgvdaitAB9@mail.gmail.com> <1293610554.20100809171600@yahoo.com> <AANLkTimk=jg4mo35BaOMa75brx-eeCqrDDh5yTCjMuLk@mail.gmail.com> <13779369.20100810175215@yahoo.com> <AANLkTi=P3KukwLEg2SJQtotdzduM47szsFz4PPYNUrog@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikSGSFAfX33mTHcwBw_-ga6BFMvieDt49nbYZ1F@mail.gmail.com> <891755347.20100812134458@yahoo.com> <AANLkTikcC77oA6m7aXn4nW45Gfb0CNMq4BLkn68o8k21@mail.gmail.com> <559345299.20100814103348@yahoo.com> <AANLkTinNMtgweVaDFcH_8wcDNoMpaX+AV7e3H+K7Gox0@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail über Gdansk, Polen

Code
Alles auswählen
89.76.7.181 - Geo Information
IP Address 	89.76.7.181
Host 	chello089076007181.chello.pl
Location 	PL PL, Poland
City 	Gdansk, 82 -
Organization 	UPC Polska Sp. z o.o.
ISP 	UPC Polska Sp. z o.o.
AS Number 	AS6830 UPC Broadband 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:07:14 +0400

Zeitzone europäisches Russland

Zitat:

Smiley

Danke für den nachspaß Marina!!!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2013 um 21:57 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #37 - 12. April 2013 um 01:59

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]