Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kim <kimcamberwell@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1034 mal)

Royke
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Harlow
Kim <kimcamberwell@hotmail.com>
12. Juli 2010 um 23:45

Here is an exchange originating from a Dating site in the UK.

There is a similar session where Kim pretends to live in Germany

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

I really liked your profile and would be very interested in meeting you. Your profile  were very nice. It sounds like you are a very interesting man. I wanted to write you and tell you a little about myself and see if you might be interested in maybe meeting up sometime. I have a clean bill of health and I do want to keep it that way. I am a very open minded type of lady. I believe in making my partner as excited as I can and do what it takes to make them happy. I hope that you would enjoy doing the same thing in return. It would be nice to start out with a nice dinner to get to know each other and then we could go from there
     Here's more about me,my name is Kimberly Camberwell and you can call me kim ,I am single never married and no kids.I am 29 years old. I lost my mother when I was young and my father died last month.I am the only child of my late parents.I live alone in an apartment in Basildon,essex. I am presently into sales of Gem stones,Art work and female fashion accessories. I have numerous clients worldwide, I get them whatever they need as regards Gems,Arts,drawings and paintings and I go as far as supplying to them in there different places, get paid and I earn my living with it. I have been to places like Frankfurt,Paris ,Thailand, China and some other interesting countries. My Job gives me the opportunity to travel around the world.          
     I am presently in Nigeria,for the exhibition and sales of my artworks. I look forward to reading from you and most importantly, get to meet you, I hope i can see your pictures too and I hope to read from you as soon as you have the chance. I will always be happy to reply you
Tons of Hugs and Kisses
Have a nice weekend
I care
Kim 

I am sorry i didnt reply you last night but i was very sad about what happened to me when i got back to the hotel room last night now i must explain to you fully now as this would determine whether you still want me or not, i really like you and i dont know how you fell about sharing my problems with you, Well i dont know how to say this, but this is the reason why i asked in the questions how you will feel about sharing my problems with you....  I am actually facing a problem with the art store at the moment and this has made me so disturbed, confused and frustrated. Though i have been trying to fix things up myself and with people i think i know, most especially my customers, but not all of them are responding... The main problem is that my goods are ready for pick up but the art store has refused to give me my goods, due to the inability of not being able to complete the payments of my orders.... This was due to the sudden increase in price of art materials and also the currency exchange rate, and i told them to give me part of my goods so that i come home and when i get home, i have them balanced up after making some sales, but they refused as well giving me a reason that my products are special orders... that i need to make a complete payment before i can have them. Now i dont know how you will feel about sharing this with you... I dont know how you will feel about asking you for help at this point in time. I was scared telling you about this, because i wont want you having negative thoughts about me. I really like you so much and that was why i asked you the question before telling you in details. How do you feel about this? Please be sincere with this and let me know what you think you could do for me at this point in time.. I really need to get back home soon. Hope to read again from you as soon as possible.
Kim xxx

Hello,
        Thanks for writing me back, I know it may be hard for you but i will appreciate if you could help and i am really sorry to bother you with my problems, I can only get the money via westernunion money Transfer it is fast and easy. The name of the hotel am in is Mayfair Hotels, My address is Calvert drive, burnt mills, Basildon,
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. November 2011 um 19:56 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20876  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Kim <kimcamberwell@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Juli 2010 um 23:59

Smiley The perhaps Boobs  Smiley

@ Royke

... have you a Mailheader for us???? E-Mail-Adress???
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2010 um 15:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Kim <kimcamberwell@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. Juli 2010 um 12:01

Interessant. Der selbe Text auf deutsch auch hier:

Kim <kimcamberwell@hotmail.com>

Name auch gleich, nur anderes Bild.