Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Elena <lapenkalove@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 8756 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Elena <lapenkalove@gmail.com>
11. Juli 2010 um 23:04

Hello! I like your profile and want to know more about you, who knows, maybe we will become friends and then who knows... You can write to my personal address: lapenkalove (A/T) G .m .a .i .l c()m
Elena

Eingeliefert über https://www.aivelina.com

Date:  07/10/10 6:36 PM

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. April 2023 um 15:26 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Nadezhda Chernyshova 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Elena <lapenkalove@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. Juli 2010 um 23:09

Profil: https://www.aivelina.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=4545

Zitat:

Elena 
Member Name: elen98a8 
Member ID: 004852 
Caucasian / White, 28, Single - Never 
Married Mari El, Russian Federation 

Personal Details

Race: Caucasian / White 
Marital Status: Single - Never Married 
Children: 0 
Religion: Christian / Other 
Drinking: Non-alcoholic beverages only 
Smoking: Never 
Food: Russian 
Education: Bachelors degree 
Languages: English (Spoken and Written)
Russian (Spoken and Written)

Interests: Shopping
Music - Classical / Opera
Museums / Galleries
Martial Arts

Eye Color: Green 
Hair Color: Blonde 
Body Type: 55 kg = 121 lbs 
Height: 168 cm = 5' 6.1" 

General Information 
I am honest with respect and dignity I don't have nothing to
hide I am straight forward I say what's in my mind. I am not
a play girl, I am a woman for just one man. I am just simply
looking for the right one and not the perfect. I like to be
faithful and loyal. I just want to be there for him at all
times to support him in every way and live every single
moment as if it was the very first day the first day we have
met. I am passionate, romantic, like walks on parks, beaches
love the outdoors, the beauty of nature and wilderness, love
sports, movies, music, travel and see new places. I also
like to cook and do the house work, at home I like to keep
it clean and everything in their respective places, I am
also a very healthy and hygienic person, I like to be
creative and constructive and everything I do I do it with
pride. So if you're looking for the right person and not
someone to kill time, you just may have found him. Follow
you heart and reach your dreams. I promise you will not be
disappointed. 

Appearance 
My clothing style is modern, because I'm a girl and I should
look at fashion. My clothes are classic and I can wear
sportswear when I go in for sports. 

Looking for 
My search continues for "One Very Special Man" and even
though I do not yet know who he is, I know without a doubt
that you will find me. And of all the things I wish for you,
I would give anything if these wishes could always come
true....I want you to be happy, I want to fill your heart
with feelings of wonder and to be full of courage and hope.
I want you to have the type of friendship that is a
treasure....and the kind of love that is beautiful forever.
I wish you contentment, the sweet, quiet, inner kind that
comes around and never goes away. 
Age From: 30 
Age To: 35 

Relationship: 
Romance
Relationship
Marriage

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:32 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 11. Juli 2010 um 23:24

Hello darling! I hope that this day was really wonderful and brought you only positive and joyful emotions. Dear xxxxx, it is a great honor for me to have the opportunity to meet you and get to know you closer. It would be silly to project for the future, but I hope that our acquaintance will get wonderful continuation and will be really interesting for us both. Dear xxxxx, the first question I would like to ask you, after browsing your profile - why do you use Internet dating service, does such interesting and smart man, like you, not have the chance to meet the appropriate lady match in a real world?
Perhaps, you would like to ask me the same question? Well, I will try to answer. We live in time, when the majority of the people in the whole world actively use Internet and computer technologies and I think that it would be foolish not to use this opportunity in the search of love for all entire life. Because you never know what destiny prepares for you to find. I often use Internet, searching for new information for my work and just recently, searching for something I discovered the online dating service and decided to test my destiny.
I hope that kind angels in heavens will definitely help me to meet a man, the one I will gift all my tenderness and love of my heart.
Dear xxxxx, I am romantic woman with the sensitive heart, I am overwhelmed with the thirst of true love and family happiness with the man I will love, I can ponder on this topic for hours, but I think that at present you are more curious in down to earth and specific things. Ok, I will try to tell a little about myself. On the 9th of September 1981 with my loud scream I let the world know of my arrival to this world. Obviously I do not remember the moment at all, this my mother told me about. I was born and grew up in a little town Volzsk, in a very intelligent and respectable family. As I was the only child, my parents gave me all their attention, love and care. I am very grateful to my parents for a good upbringing and education. With their help, from a little, innocent and defenceless child I turned into joyful for life, kind and purposeful woman. After graduating from the pedagogical institute and got the diploma of speciality "Primary school Teacher of the mathematics", I was sent to the government assignment to the other town, where I live at presence. I live and work in Yoshkar-Ola. This is a very beautiful and cosy town 862 km north-east from Moscow, with the population of around 270.000 people.
We do not have big factories, concerns or any other production here and it provides the magnificent ecology. The nature her - is truly beautiful. We have a lot of crystal clear lakes, rivers and many kilometers of forests, vast majority of animals and plants. I work as my speciality teacher of the mathematics at primary school. I like my job very much, as most of the time I spend among children, at joyful atmosphere, sincerity and pure child happiness. Communication and work with children give me a lot of positive emotions and I always in a hurry for work to school, to share my knowledge and experience with them. Dear xxxxx, without any regrets I look back and if I had a chance to change something in my life, I would not do anything to change, because I am fully satisfied in everything I had. I sincerely thankful to God for everything I have in my life and for that his good angels protect me from all the evil and bad in this world. Dear xxxxx, the meaning of happiness is very relative, but I know what I am missing, to become the happiest woman in the world. In my prayers I ask only one thing...I ask the skys for love, for the possibility to love and be loved, for the possibility to create strong and happy family. I know that somewhere in this world, there is a man with a kind and sincere heart, that is waiting to meet me. I know that we will surely find each other, because love is an almighty power in the universe and nothing can stop people, that have in their heart this wonderful feeling! Dear xxxxx, I am afraid to inconvenience you of border you with reading so big letters, that is why I will cut down to the above said and wish you happiness and success in your life.
I sincerely hope that our acquaintance have a chance for a happy continuation.

With all the warmth of my heart,
Elena from Russia

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.213.13.145 with SMTP id c17cs59131eba;
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.213.27.200 with SMTP id j8mr9335095ebc.29.1278849833173;
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <lapenkalove@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ew0-f54.google.com (mail-ew0-f54.google.com [209.85.215.54])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z16si7356314eeh.45.2010.07.11.05.03.52;
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:03:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lapenkalove@gmail.com designates 209.85.215.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.215.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lapenkalove@gmail.com designates 209.85.215.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lapenkalove@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
Received: by mail-ew0-f54.google.com with SMTP id 26so903632ewy.41
        for <xxxxx@googlemail.com>; Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:03:52 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-priority
         :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
         :content-type;
        bh=avnM9wKIXgxwy1RHNZuZOXZI4Deguz45f55Iy3nGyEA=;
        b=lkaN1c1nBXsnhaODeue7zpMs0DT3wSK1gDdqVG8A1DtaxOczErOQcJypc8ljTwd7NG
         TeK7NWxRdvyZgjps16k1vclrrnHn64NUePJI6Zet8V3CsWmiqc1uBn6Q+7asPibqdudE
         LSgdq3+7231qSn9eaoD4FOjERKc1WsafSDzCA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
         :mime-version:content-type;
        b=kkbxVFZM0F8Jpw8ISNgMTQiLMr54ZblapW8R+vHlBE0FyjmokB93lQU4MOeR49Bg+x
         LRds+yvqapeXsBWCOcgh2ZDhFuY+4iijGSRmlVPzNY22PsFZYMTRSzRyFpHKwH92dy9a
         1ndpB0QTJ1HFihD6Jglrzc1b0kqwUoCfOu0j8=
Received: by 10.213.25.145 with SMTP id z17mr8246049ebb.74.1278849831793;
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([109.195.83.194])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v8sm26674592eeh.2.2010.07.11.05.03.49
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:11:29 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1262798203.20100711161129@gmail.com>
To: xxxxx <xxxxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: Hello dear xxxxx
In-Reply-To: <242F741121BD4C279EAF11C1819ED6BD@xxxxx>
References: <242F741121BD4C279EAF11C1819ED6BD@xxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------10E89DB164FC625"

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 109.195.83.194
IP address:                     109.195.83.194
Reverse DNS:                    net83.195.109-194.yoladom.ru.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname net83.195.109-194.yoladom.ru. does not exist]
ASN:                            41786
ASN Name:                       ERTH-YOLA-AS (CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     RU [Russian Federation]
Country Currency:               RUR [Russia Rubles]
Country IP Range:               109.194.0.0 to 109.195.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El
Country (per outside source):   RU [Russian Federation]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 109.195.83.194 

Exif für Foto lapenkalove2j77a.jpg

Spoiler:
Hersteller:      NIKON CORPORATION
Kamera:      NIKON D80
Firmware:      Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Datum:      25.07.2008 19:00:18
Blende:      f 5,6
ISO-Wert:      100
Belichtungszeit:      1/500 s
EV      ±0,00 EV
Programm:      M - Manuell
Meßmodus:      Mittenmessung
Blitz:      Aus
Weißabgleich:      Automatik
Zoom:      50,0 mm Real
Auflösung:      1292 x 1930 Pixel
Bilddichte:      5 x 5 dpi
Dateilänge:      123343 Bytes
Blitz::      Aus
Kamera-Orientierung:      0° / Z:Oben S:links
Datum der letzten Änderung:      04.08.2008 15:24:05
EXIF-Version:      V 2.21
Datum der Digitalisierung:      25.07.2008 19:00:18
CCD Sensortyp:      1 Chip Farb-CCD
Minimaler Blendenwert:      f2 (real f1,60)
Bildquelle:      DSC
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:33 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 11. Juli 2010 um 23:44

Bei scamwarners gibt es sie auch Smiley mit den Mailadressen
elenalivelana@yahoo.com
elenalana@gmx.com
elenalive@gmx.com
Nennt sich ELENA ORLOVA. Person auf Fotos scheint identisch zu sein.

Gleicher Müll, aber andere Fotos bei:
Elena <prekrasivayadeva@rambler.ru> Smiley
Von Februar 2009 noch mit X-Mailer.

Im Anfang starke Parallelen bietet
Nelson Holphman <nholphman@yahoo.ca> aus Nigeria Smiley
Von August 2009. Wer hat sich da wohl von wem inspirieren lassen? Oder scammen sich schon die Scammer gegenseitig? 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:20

Hallo,
mir hat sie am 7. 7. gleich eine Message geschickt. Kam über Aivelina(Intern).

Date:      07/07/10 5:16 PM
Subject:      hello
Message:      Hello there! I just wanted to share with you my happy and joyful mood and tell you, that I found your profile indeed very interesting. I would like to know you better, but unfortunately the amount of my spare time allowed me only to ask your personal address and hope that I will prompt only sympathy of such a splendid man and with anticipation await letter from you. 
With interest, Elena
Hallo! Ich wollte nur mit Ihnen teilen meine glückliche und fröhliche Stimmung und Ihnen sagen, dass ich dein Profil gefunden in der Tat sehr interessant. Ich möchte Sie besser kennen zu lernen, aber leider ist der Betrag von meiner Freizeit konnte ich nur zu Ihrem persönlichen Adressbuch und hoffe, dass ich nur Sympathie wie ein prächtiger Mann prompt und mit Vorfreude erwarten Brief von Ihnen fragen.
Bei Interesse, Elena

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:24

Ihr erster Brief an mich kam aber erst am 11. 7.
(Mann, muß die aber viel zu tun haben.)

Hello darling! I hope that this day was really wonderful and brought you only positive and joyful emotions. Dear Hansi, it is a great honor for me to have the opportunity to meet you and get to know you closer. It would be silly to project for the future, but I hope that our acquaintance will get wonderful continuation and will be really interesting for us both. Dear Hansi, the first question I would like to ask you, after browsing your profile - why do you use Internet dating service, does such interesting and smart man, like you, not have the chance to meet the appropriate lady match in a real world? Perhaps, you would like to ask me the same question? Well, I will try to answer. We live in time, when the majority of the people in the whole world actively use Internet and computer technologies and I think that it would be foolish not to use this opportunity in the search of love for all entire life. Because you never know what destiny prepares for you to find. I often use Internet, searching for new information for my work and just recently, searching for something I discovered the online dating service and decided to test my destiny. I hope that kind angels in heavens will definitely help me to meet a man, the one I will gift all my tenderness and love of my heart. Dear Hansi, I am romantic woman with the sensitive heart, I am overwhelmed with the thirst of true love and family happiness with the man I will love, I can ponder on this topic for hours, but I think that at present you are more curious in down to earth and specific things. Ok, I will try to tell a little about myself. On the 9th of September 1981 with my loud scream I let the world know of my arrival to this world. Obviously I do not remember the moment at all, this my mother told me about. I was born and grew up in a little town Volzsk, in a very intelligent and respectable family. As I was the only child, my parents gave me all their attention, love and care. I am very grateful to my parents for a good upbringing and education. With their help, from a little, innocent and defenceless child I turned into joyful for life, kind and purposeful woman. After graduating from the pedagogical institute and got the diploma of speciality "Primary school Teacher of the mathematics", I was sent to the government assignment to the other town, where I live at presence. I live and work in Yoshkar-Ola. This is a very beautiful and cosy town 862 km north-east from Moscow, with the population of around 270.000 people. We do not have big factories, concerns or any other production here and it provides the magnificent ecology. The nature her - is truly beautiful. We have a lot of crystal clear lakes, rivers and many kilometers of forests, vast majority of animals and plants. I work as my speciality teacher of the mathematics at primary school. I like my job very much, as most of the time I spend among children, at joyful atmosphere, sincerity and pure child happiness. Communication and work with children give me a lot of positive emotions and I always in a hurry for work to school, to share my knowledge and experience with them. Dear Hansi, without any regrets I look back and if I had a chance to change something in my life, I would not do anything to change, because I am fully satisfied in everything I had. I sincerely thankful to God for everything I have in my life and for that his good angels protect me from all the evil and bad in this world. Dear Hansi, the meaning of happiness is very relative, but I know what I am missing, to become the happiest woman in the world. In my prayers I ask only one thing...I ask the skys for love, for the possibility to love and be loved, for the possibility to create strong and happy family. I know that somewhere in this world, there is a man with a kind and sincere heart, that is waiting to meet me. I know that we will surely find each other, because love is an almighty power in the universe and nothing can stop people, that have in their heart this wonderful feeling! Dear Hansi, I am afraid to inconvenience you of border you with reading so big letters, that is why I will cut down to the above said and wish you happiness and success in your life. I sincerely hope that our acquaintance have a chance for a happy continuation.
With all the warmth of my heart, 
Elena from Russia

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 27882 invoked from network); 11 Jul 2010 15:06:47 -0000
Received: from unknown ([172.18.5.76])
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 11 Jul 2010 15:06:47 -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST smarthub72.a1.net Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 2371 invoked from network); 11 Jul 2010 15:06:45 -0000
Received: from mail-ew0-f52.google.com ([209.85.215.52])
          (envelope-sender <lapenkalove@gmail.com>)
          by smarthub72.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 11 Jul 2010 15:06:45 -0000
Received: by ewy20 with SMTP id 20so1104581ewy.11
        for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
         :message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
        bh=8TigO9WtoTSnTnUIt6SraJaA3FaLy6CshlsV0+eGqHw=;
        b=twadwvfjyC2ao5U9IH1jaJY6Mal4PGpgMSED2yt/gHswbW9FeebehMPOcbiMTff/w4
         8G3dn5HYaX5HDkgPs/YLhRo/s/yDP9X63d1D5rIEoGNdbx+SID5nxitDW10E7aNjIZ8I
         QtGM8LvIf1wnv3/kRWQHl7P9VIoIAruFCGgI8=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version
        b=I1u/QrwhLYgZBR9ty2mWMdyksln6oHKr9ka5eu7aRTtBh/6nPYFtrzUlBFMwbXX1iE
         Xc5YPLRZ3zA5GsHcAj3yYguTBkI7037/S9iEa1Kul/v4/0cB1DmMT/5SkSKLXbv/i/pP
         ykpBbi1cNuUJL3MrNuCGTn5A1r7MG4l8HkwYQ=
Received: by 10.213.31.143 with SMTP id y15mr9052932ebc.58.1278860805282;
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([109.195.83.194])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z55sm27929210eeh.9.2010.07.11.08.06.41
        Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:06:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:14:53 +0400
Message-ID: <1592491723.20100711191453@gmail.com>
To: Xxxx@a1.net
Subject: Hello dear Xxxx
boundary="----------11373712885F353"
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.10; VDF: 7.10.9.56)

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  109.195.83.194
addr-out:   net83.195.109-194.yoladom.ru

inetnum:    109.195.80.0 - 109.195.87.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-6-NET
descr:    CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:    Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
descr:    PPPoE individual customers

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:31

12. 7. 
Dear Xxxx, thank you very much for your reply and nice photos. It is a very interesting start for our introduction! It is really interesting for me to read what other people think. Everybody is different and everyone has their own opinions and life positions. New encounters are always exciting, and this one is even more exciting, because you live in a different country. I always was fascinated how people live in other countries, what feelings and thoughts do they have in their soul! Dear Xxxx, our age difference is not a problem for me. It is absolutely not important for me, how old be a man that will become the master of my heart. Intelligence, thoughts pureness and intentions, the spiritual connection between me and the one I decide to choose. Because the man is as old as he feels to be. And at 90 man can be active, fun, interesting, physically and emotionally developed. And at 18 a man can on the contrary be a wreck with no interest to life and no ambitions. Dear Xxxx, I read your words and see clear thoughts; I look into your eyes and see joyfulness and willing to live. It is very interesting to speak with you and I sincerely hope that our acquaintance will last. Because nobody knows, what a pleasant surprise is there at the nearest turn. Ok, I will try to tell you more about myself. I am very opened and energetic person. Yes, I can say that I am intellectually curious and always tend to fulfil my knowledge. I like reading and the amount of books been read by me already passed the thousand lines. I am always interested in new ideas. I enjoy intellectual conversations. I am fond of world economy and politics, science and education! Yes, I am very energetic and communicative, but I am not a materialist! Deep down, I am very romantic! What is inside and family values are the things that more important for me. I am a woman with a great and loving heart. I need my own family happy and loving. I need a man that can see my soul, the treasury of sincere love and passion! I love classical music! I think that is the most amazing and romantic genre. When I listen to Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Chopin or Rachmaninov, there is a wonderful garden blossom inside of me, my soul frolics and sings. I think that is the love music and only two people should listen to it together!!! Man and woman should enjoy this wonderful music, love and endearments! Dear Xxxx, I am always full of life curiosity, because life is interesting and fascinating. To enjoy life in a whole sense, I am living a healthy life and trying to be in a perfect shape. When I studied in the institute, I went into athletics and swimming. And even now when I have spare moment, I put on my sports uniform and go to the nearest park, to enjoy jogging. And more to say, as every woman I like to dance very much! I think that the real dance - is a little story about on self, about one's feelings and emotions. The dance doesn't exist without the emanations of love, the aroma that makes you drunk spreading around people dancing. Where else you can so passionately and brightly, without words, show your real self, your understanding of life, tell the story of your life... I am crazy of the Latin-American dances, because they are very incendiary, bright and sexy. Dear Xxxx, do you like to dance? What dances attracts you most of all? Well, I think that my letter will make your impression of me more complete. I sincerely glad our acquaintance and with great anticipation I await your next letter.
With best wishes,
Elena

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail 31400 invoked from network); 12 Jul 2010 17:14:46 -0000
Received: from unknown ([172.18.5.75])
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 12 Jul 2010 17:14:46 -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST smarthub71.a1.net Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 32700 invoked from network); 12 Jul 2010 17:14:44 -0000
Received: from mail-ey0-f180.google.com ([209.85.215.180])
          by smarthub71.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 12 Jul 2010 17:14:44 -0000
Received: by eyz10 with SMTP id 10so1003882eyz.11
        for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=mO41W7qOrVzTgK9F9DtVFadmPF2ZlarrFTTzqJKuqCo=;
        b=vUDL+WgJI//36AJlGGrcWJ9yjib5clwq4Ao2+1fWtQK2R4JzsxV8Fyml2h21ZuqdYH
         qkVQAWCUVoAI2M4Xj56HUJst6avxqe7ONP7K03WnNeSmSsySHiFS6ITBUcA5PZV2O4Y7
         lLGBUvaI/D5Z0azyfwoGjrulPfDebcLSc/TYk=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=Y2cPo39+u3zarewarkVldgG6qeH9uzgrKCdQo0O1i8b0lD0LiTmbJKiqTGewQkJ8Fl
         EafozkfUgA0qY03jOYmjhYRH8IKFvdXnPdcSlxJfhbzQP5Wqk8VdQNRMY8OrlZJiwOUP
         uir1HwtJ8SLscM0LtWCzpbmd59wNxKCXuY6sc=
Received: by 10.213.9.137 with SMTP id l9mr1001836ebl.50.1278954883269;
        Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([188.187.136.10])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a48sm38757949eei.18.2010.07.12.10.14.38
        Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:22:55 +0400
Message-ID: <1895201355.20100712212255@gmail.com>
To: "Xxxx" <Xxxx@a1.net>
Subject: My new friend Xxxx
In-Reply-To: mVSUzuWcK0uvkekxLjYwRAEAAAAA@a1.net>
References: mVSUzuWcK0uvkekxLjYwRAEAAAAA@a1.net>
boundary="----------A11BC17237B6C7DE"
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.10; VDF: 7.10.9.72)

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  188.187.136.10
addr-out:   net136.187.188-10.yoladom.ru

inetnum:    188.187.128.0 - 188.187.159.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:    CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:    Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:38

13. 7. 
Jetzt geht sie sogar auf meinen Brief ein. Seltsamerweise nur in einem P.S. Denn in ihrem Brief sehe ich keinerlei Antworten auf meinen Brief. Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello!
I have just got back home and decided to check my mailbox, with a hope to get a letter from you. You know, your letter are starting to add a lot of positive emotions to me. Our acquaintance is like a fresh sea breeze, in a hot desert. Dear Xxxx, you are the only person I can speak about anything, beside work. Yes, it is exactly like that, I don't have anybody I can share my feelings, love, music and lyrics, nature and travelling, about cinema, theatre and all the routine things, that all normal people have in their lives. There is a saying: "People don't value happiness, because it costs nothing!". In recent years, I didn't have happiness, conversations and love in my life. And now I know the real value of happiness. And I really appreciate our acquaintance and our correspondence. You seem very attractive to me and I hope, that our relationships will grow! I am all alone in my apartment right now, only romantic music and thoughts about you, lights my fire. How lonely it is without a man in my house, a man that will hug and kiss me when I come home. How I miss the noise and a joyful laugh of a child... I miss breakfasts and dinners together, just the two of us! Dear Xxxx, you should know, that I am a good cook and can make amazing meals. Shrims soup, spaghetti with salmon sauce, a bottle of good french wine and just two of us together! I think that a dinner like this will be a great interlude for a passionate and wild night! You can not even imagine how I would love to get to sleep being embraced by a man I love, to wake up from him caressing and kissing me... Yes, I would like to find not just a man, but a real love with an ocean of feelings, joy, happiness and positive emotions!!! Now I will take a shower, order a pizza and will watch some love story alone Smiley. When I was coming back home, I bought a DVD with a film "Love mood". They say it is one of the top 20 love films. I wanted to watch that film long ago and today I made myself a little present. Dear Xxxx, how do you spend your normal evening? How do you relax after work?

Take care,

Elena

PS: Dear Xxxx i do not know Johann Strauss, but I would be interested to know who it is.

Spoiler für Quelltext YO:
Received: (qmail 29391 invoked from network); 13 Jul 2010 14:54:09 -0000
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 13 Jul 2010 14:54:09 -0000
Received: (qmail 9875 invoked from network); 13 Jul 2010 14:54:07 -0000
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 13 Jul 2010 14:54:07 -0000
Received: by ewy20 with SMTP id 20so1844489ewy.11
        for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=K3GFvcAU5eC9k3+Sq0fbuCcuUmtOyvbXC06n6p+B59c=;
        b=vS6JG/WDrUnhiu5SmPP6tnd3sE7bIEUWuo88ns8WEJRgpnilQnqajhZ3O1e41LxGI3
         kI2JCZJZc4efNO41N+7qRAy8JR9IaWIvvcW8dLvH0cLSdHj5h+7Nd0C+3xyf7HfZXqEe
         b/wu2GgEKkXvi8UGtAGS5or7N1xNmfym7Hkvc=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=M/J5XEHU5RUIjVdkpxWhkL6KBt72a9Z5BxvjyAyYZj7xG+QfZLD6IFgo6qwB4hA4pW
         MjqwgMYvyqGnro5hHprh5iEG4GQOmb3v/zCaJRMRPI8if1lxCoKG44u7BwcDfeP0/9zz
         pYOvBwpLgaH2+iEBqyZdSFHxtdhF4/pR+xN2s=
Received: by 10.213.13.133 with SMTP id c5mr49063eba.4.1279032846426;
        Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:54:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([188.187.140.182])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a48sm47818976eei.7.2010.07.13.07.54.01
        Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:02:12 +0400
Message-ID: <1131382235.20100713190212@gmail.com>
Subject: To my best friend
In-Reply-To: H6jloiv6X0qyXET4i50crQEAAAAA@a1.net>
References: H6jloiv6X0qyXET4i50crQEAAAAA@a1.net>
boundary="----------8C1A89C3B5EC697"
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.10; VDF: 7.10.9.73)
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:37 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:43

14. 7. 
Wieder eine einzige Antwort. Na wo denn? Natürlich in einem P.S.

Dear Xxxx, I had really a great day today. I was enjoying good weather, good mood and smiles on people's faces! When I studied at university, I and my friends spent a lot of time in the park, near University. Those were really happy days of my life! We had a lot of fun and laughs, were going on camping and discos, and ate millions of cakes at the university cafe and tons of ice cream in the park. Today I passed by the central park of our town and decided to walk in. This park was very much alike the one in my student years. Even the benches at this park were exactly the same, as we had near our university. I was remembering, when we were sitting on that bench, singing guitar songs, laughed a lot and dreamed about true love! I remembered what I was dreaming of back then and started to laugh out loud. Even the people walking by turned their heads on me Smiley Dear Xxxx, I have been using Internet just recently to search for a soul mate, but I am already aware of people, that cheat in internet, steal access passwords to the credit cards and valuable information. Dear Xxxx, I am a person with a kind heart and opened soul. I can not be suspicious to people and even when people offend me with any words or deed, I very soon forget that. There is no place for evil and hatred in my heart, so as in my head, there is no place for negative and evil thoughts. Dear Xxxx, I am not willing to persuade anybody in anything or prove anything. I am absolutely sure, that kind angels in heavens will help me to find the one I will love. And I know that he will hear the calling of my heart and will definitely answer it. Dear Xxxx, most of what I dreamed of came true, and I have that in my life. Now I only have one dream... A dream about true love! Dear Xxxx, before I met you I started to loose my faith in love, and I wasn't sure that there is something out there for me. Our encounter returned my faith in love. Now I feel love is more real and truthful, than I ever thought before... I want to thank you for the hope that you give for my heart! I hope that our correspondence will last as an enchanting, long story. I hope that we can see our souls, feel the need and warmth of our hearts. I really want to meet you in person, look in your eyes, and enjoy romantic and intellectual conversation with you! Hopefully in future you will have plans to visit me here? But I think that we have to know each other well, understand and feel each other, to build any kind of plans. Dear Xxxx how was your day? Perhaps you had something special today? How is your family?
A lot of kisses,
Yours Elena

PS: I did not look Vienna New Year Concert, January first.

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Received: (qmail 29769 invoked from network); 14 Jul 2010 16:48:47 -0000
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 14 Jul 2010 16:48:47 -0000
Received: (qmail 26235 invoked from network); 14 Jul 2010 16:48:45 -0000
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 14 Jul 2010 16:48:45 -0000
Received: by ewy20 with SMTP id 20so2329197ewy.11
        for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=Eteu6L5wTKmIQQKVUH8oQF6c6UQu1JoMHuxBG/j1hSk=;
        b=HKXx1n/XUwSyglIplPba6iA/rdXjTuc285XJbeMz2n1Pa8Plwef5fBIelG0CyPmOBL
         2m5zl644gCwMT3J36dzSCcDXwzIGD8rKoETbB3TidygWauzzpRPtJPGjByTtRw+6pT30
         rMZM//a5fOIbA5WpYdIQsV+ZW6uRfgkDsZrmQ=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=tlHf5eVSTQq8DFNs+3xmM5A0SzLDOGv//fPeq2mYTURfFRDtjLxoDT6Lj/y4Rd4a1h
         yNYIbTK8emdGu2VQ2fzyai/+5z2WrEu16ybgWrpzuEoi7sP823+GLAkWp6/0P6sgHwQj
         eAby8uF+ne5wful9cccryE6DY/Vp87zrwfySc=
Received: by 10.213.15.197 with SMTP id l5mr1606349eba.95.1279126125296;
        Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([188.187.136.47])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x54sm58657374eeh.11.2010.07.14.09.48.40
        Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:48:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:57:08 +0400
Message-ID: <1284749208.20100714205708@gmail.com>
Subject: It was a nice day
In-Reply-To: d161XDtagkSQVj1Me3lq7wEAAAAA@a1.net>
References: d161XDtagkSQVj1Me3lq7wEAAAAA@a1.net>
boundary="----------B119ED1271E3CD4"
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.10; VDF: 7.10.9.90)
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:38 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:48

Ach ist es doch schlimm wie viele böse Leute es doch im Internet gibt welche doch nur betrügen. Oder wollte sie mir schon, durch die Blums, verraten, was sie mit mir vorhat?
Nun, ich gab ihr einmal eine ganz lockere Antwort darauf:

Hallo geliebte Elena!
Danke für Deinen lieben Brief und Deine Fotos. Auch wir habe viel Sonnenschein und große Hitze. Wir haben im Moment Temperaturen von 34°C bis 36°C. Für mich ist es ein bisschen zu heiß, denn dadurch habe ich in meiner Wohnung 30°C bis 32°C und da kann ich sehr schlecht schlafen. Da ich in der Nacht arbeite und am Tag schlafen muss, trifft mich das besonders hart. Du hast leider Recht, dass sehr viele Betrüger im Internet sind. Leider auch sehr viele russische Banden, welche als russische Mädchen an westliche Männer schreiben und Unsummen von Geld fordern. Wahrscheinlich wird den Mädchen, dessen Fotos sie senden, eine Modelkarriere versprochen um an die Fotos zu kommen, welche dann verschickt werden. In  den Briefen bitten sie dann auch immer um Geld für Visa und Flugtickets, und wahrscheinlich wissen diese Mädchen nicht einmal was mit ihren Fotos gemacht wird. Scheinbar denken diese Leute, dass alle Westlichen Männer sehr reich sind. Dabei ist es so, so seltsam es auch klingt, dass in Russland die meisten Millionäre und Milliardäre der Welt sind. Sogar mehr als in den USA. Sicherlich haben wir  im westlichen Europa vielleicht mehr Verdienst, aber dafür sind auch Lebenshaltungskosten um ein vielfaches höher. Ich verdiene ungefähr 1200 Euro im Monat aber die monatliche Miete für meine Wohnung kostet mich schon allein über 600 Euro. Dann kommen noch andere Kosten. Ich konnte mir auch schon seit einigen Jahren keinen Urlaub mehr leisten, weil nicht sehr viel übrig bleibt. 

Seitdem hat sie mir nicht mehr geschrieben. Na klar, wenn doch nichts zu holen ist. Könnte ja sein, daß sie vielleicht wirklich für mich arbeiten müßte. Na ja, ich wüsste da schon etwas. Da fragen sie nicht nach einer Ausbildung........  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juli 2010 um 08:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 17. Juli 2010 um 08:55

Bei dem Foto lyubovlepo12f4ne.jpg haben wir einen schönen Ausblick auf das moderne Scammers Paradise Yoshkar-Ola! Wir haben schon mehrere Fotos, die Yoshkar-Ola's Riesenrad aufgenommen wurden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juli 2010 um 16:19 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 21. Juli 2010 um 17:55

@ Uli

Sie macht wenigsten kein Hehl daraus, woher sie kommt. denn sie hat mir in ihrem ersten Brief geschrieben, daß sie in Yoshkar-Ola lebt.
Also in dieser Hinsicht war sie ehrlich. Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 21. Juli 2010 um 19:39

So jetzt habe ich ihren Brief vom 19. 7.

Hello darling! I reckon that I have become happier woman after we have met. You became kind and wonderful prince from a fairylike kingdom. You are a special and wonderful person with a big heart. I love every word you say to me, I trust every single word you say, and I hope that we can make our life happier together. I feel that with every letter, we become closer to each other. I feel that you are being sincere to me. I deeply appreciate the way you treat me, look after me, your tenderness and honesty. You are a much opened person with a kind soul, devoted heart, tender and kind look. When I look at your photos I want to feel the warmth and tenderness of your hands and lips, feel your passionate breath on my shoulder. Perhaps you are the one I need in my destiny. Perhaps I am the one for you. From your letter I understood that we are very much alike, you have valued my body and soul's good qualities. Dear Xxxx, I am very touching and romantic woman. I like compliments, good and kind words, unusual way of courting, and true and real emotions. I become so hot when I feel that a man is sincere in his words and feelings, when I feel his love and wish. Some of your words touched my heart and awoke passion and desire of my body! My tenderness, sympathies, desires and passion become one, and become a burning cocktail! The name of that cocktail is LOVE! Dear Xxxx, my love is so hot, that it burns lips, heart and body! It devolve and cover the consciousness, it make you thirsty. Only my love can slake your thirst for love, thirst for hot enjoyments. Today when I was taking a shower, after the swimming pool, I thought about you... I wanted your tender hands to take care of me, lightly wipe water from my hot and susceptible body. I really want to enjoy your company, talk to you, smile and touch, touch your hands and shoulders, look in your eyes and see a true love in them. Love, Passion and Desire! Dear Xxxx, it is very easy for me to talk to you. I feel like we have known each other for many years already, that is how you are close and understandable to me. For the past few days you have changed the way I think and my life expectations. It is impossible to describe all the feelings and emotions in a letter, but I am sure that very soon we can see and feel eachother. Dear Xxxx, I am not sure, that men feel and go through the same as women feel with the heart. I am not sure how your heart is opened for love, care and sympathies. I really can not put all my feelings and emotions into writing. I hope that you will understand me and will not condemn me. Honey, I trust you a lot, therefor I showed you what I feel and think. I have opened my soul to you. I hope you will understand my feelings and anxieties, and will not laugh at them. This way or another I need the warmth of your words, your care and understanding. I am really happy, that we have met each other and our friendship goes on.
I'm waiting your letter,
Yours Elena

Seltsam. Sie hat bis jetzt noch immer nicht um Geld gebeten. Gut, ich habe ihr angeboten, daß ich sie besuche. Bis jetzt hat sie mir aber noch nicht geschrieben, ob sie mich vom Flughafen abholt und welcher Flughafen Ihr am nächsten ist.  Ärgerlich

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail 23146 invoked from network); 19 Jul 2010 17:24:25 -0000
Received: from unknown ([172.18.5.75])
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 19 Jul 2010 17:24:25 -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST smarthub71.a1.net Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 8344 invoked from network); 19 Jul 2010 17:24:23 -0000
          by smarthub71.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 19 Jul 2010 17:24:23 -0000
Received: by ewy20 with SMTP id 20so2142545ewy.11
        for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=TkOjAVU5YVi5v48MiMDuQoeAF+LInBt9GFv5bKrV21M=;
        b=h+AEfLXkjclxFuZ8l9Tr1hvH0UaaIlAYmw0ZPiqoDS4GjVuC44sK8VTwFeppf3Rn4q
         ZxnkeNWZu3Yfu149Eo8RW1JUpL4lr0IUEbk/e0f0iIqY/1n+PrzBKVClvrA9kXodMOpU
         L4bBMBMXEu3pfXTmGmyN9qZJaA0ybHYb1o0Pk=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=U1tg98tBnuZ9oe851+1lVNFW1S3ZmcOtJbobNEI98wvXgu8V0HgkT4mK/bhpbDM36j
         YBYH48Sla4obAbLiALItrs3V5U5fGTe6rhFwA8EzTWREzKNX2Yi7IPyy8hNY0rpev9IN
         ft0al7NJGKsFxztELIqoocpP6eCg7awSsISU8=
Received: by 10.213.31.141 with SMTP id y13mr1192657ebc.37.1279560263055;
        Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([188.187.135.9])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x54sm49138340eeh.23.2010.07.19.10.24.21
        Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:24:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:19:29 +0400
Message-ID: <105521358.20100719211929@gmail.com>
Subject: I feel happy
In-Reply-To: SbZ2UZX4MkuzP1ilkQ6BowEAAAAA@a1.net>
References: SbZ2UZX4MkuzP1ilkQ6BowEAAAAA@a1.net>
boundary="----------B11A01993FE63E28"
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.12; VDF: 7.10.9.120)

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2023 um 10:39 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 21. Juli 2010 um 21:33

Aus Scammers Paradise:
Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  188.187.135.9
addr-out:   net135.187.188-9.yoladom.ru

inetnum:    188.187.128.0 - 188.187.159.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:    CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:    Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 24. Juli 2010 um 09:20

Hallo!
Sie schreibt mir jetzt wieder jeden Tag, jedoch sind die Briefe von ihr jetzt viel persönlicher. Ich bekomme plötzlch auch Antworten auf meine Fragen. Als ich sie einlud nach Österreich zu kommen, wirkte sie Fassungslos und fragte mich, ob ich denn wirklich bereit bin, sie zu treffen. Bis jetzt kam aber keine Bitte um Geld oder Unterstützung. Also warten wir's ab, ob noch die Bitte um Kohle für die Reise kommt. Ich habe den Eindruck, daß sie es wirklich ernst meint. Aber wie heißt es so schön? Papier ist geduldig. Eigentlich wirken alle Scammer, bis zu Erreichung ihres Ziels (Kohle), ehrlich. Ich halte mich deshalb mit ihren Brieen noch im Hintergrund und beobachte noch weiter. Sollte es sich jedoch herausstellen, daß es dasselbe wie alle bei anderen ist, poste ich sofort alles was noch angefallen ist. Ach ja. Noch etwas. Ich habe ihr natürlich nicht vergessen zu schreiben, daß es mir im Moment, aus finanziellen Gründen, nicht möglich ist zu ihr zu kommen. Bin natürlich auch gespannt, wie sie darauf reagiert. Sie hat mir ja auch geschrieben, daß sie einen eigenen PC haben dürfte, denn nach dem Aufstehen schaltet sie sofort ihren PC ein. Ich denke nicht, daß es das erste nach dem Aufstehen ist, ins Internetcafe zu gehen, überhaupt wo sie, als Lehrerin, Ferien hat, wie sie auch geschrieben hat.
jk5212 
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2010 um 09:27 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema