Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Fati <fatidaniz1@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 1194 mal)

Nichtznuts
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Fati <fatidaniz1@yahoo.co.uk>
10. Juli 2010 um 18:57

Portalnachricht:

fatidaniz1@yahoo.co.uk
My name is fati, and I pretty lovine and caring young
Girl with full of respect and care, and I saw your profile today at(www.syl.com) and I love it,
I think we can click together and make something good out of it
Please try to contact me my e-mail address (fatidaniz1@yahoo.co.uk)
I would like to show you my picture and at the same time, you will know me more.
again,please dont send it in the site, i have something to discuss with you.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profil anbei....

Na dann bin ich schon mal gespannt ob New York nun im Senegal oder Ghana liegt... ^^

Rest folgt asap

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 09:17 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11035 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Nichtznuts
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Re: Fati <fatidaniz1@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 11. Juli 2010 um 23:54

Hier kam folgende MaiL.

Dear
    I am really happy with your response to my invitation. My name is Miss Fati Daniz ,i am 24 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager  with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.You can read more about my country in the bbc news.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeMTLuG/b.2257329/k.BF09/Home.htm?msource=k1...)

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur region crises of which till now my two sisters are lost without seeing their body.

He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately  after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that i am  free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money. i am presently living in (UNITED NATIONS  REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.
I am waiting for your reply,
Best regards,
Miss Fati

Liebe
    Ich bin wirklich glMein Name ist Miss Fati Daniz, ich bin 24 Jahre altes Mהdchen, sondern ein Waisenkind. Mein verstorbener Vater war der Deputy General Manager mit ײlgesellschaft CNPC im Sudan Khartoum Raffinerie er starb zusammen mit meiner geliebten Mutter auf ihrem Weg nach Hause fahren, durch einen Zufall Bombe explosion.You kצnnen mehr hhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeMTLuG/b.2257329/k.BF09/Home.htm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeMTLuG/b.2257329/k.BF09/Home.htm ? MSOURCE = k1001)

Als mein Vater starb, war ich leben glmit meinem Namen wie die nהchsten Angehצrigen. Nachdem er bei der Enth
    Er bat mich, ihm zu folgen Senegal aber ich weigerte mich, weil er Kontakt mit der Bank wurden fcer drohte, mich zu tצten, das ist, warum ich weggelaufen und kam zu dem Senegal, wo das Geld hinterlegt worden ist. Weil ich Angst er kצnnte mich umbringen, auch wenn ich die Unterlagen vorzulegen, nachdem er erfolgreich in der das Geld auf seinem Konto, oder ich werde immer noch Gefahr zu laufen, seinen Verrat mit dem ganzen Geld.

Inzwischen hatte ich an die Bank wenden Sie waren das Geld hinterlegt ist die Leitlinie, wie mein Geld Anspruch zu erwerben. Aber sie beauftragt, mich an einen Treuhהnder, der in meinem Namen stehen wird, denn das ist, was mein Vater mit ihnen unterzeichneten vorhanden, so dass ich nicht das Geld bekommen und sie mi 
    Eigentlich auf der Suche nach einer ehrlichen und zuverlהssigen Person, die mir helfen, um die westliche Welt fu. Obwohl Sie vielleicht fragen, warum ich so schnell gebe Ihnen dies ohne Sie zu sehen, auch ich werde sagen, dass meine noch Instant sagt mir, dass Du kצnntest mir treu sein. Kurz, ich mצchte Sie auf meinen Namen stehen und Dann sofort nach der 

Aber ich werde Ihnen die notwendigen Informationen hinterlegen zusammen mit den vollstהndigen Kontaktdaten der Bank, sobald Sie Ihre Zustimmung zu mir fWie du mich in eine Investition helfen wird, und ich will auch, wenn ich komme, um Ihr Land so, dass ich heiraten kann beginnen, meine Zukunft mit meinem Mann Plan, da ich meinen Eltern und zwei Schwestern verloren haben, als ich in mein 1. Jahr in der Universitהt, als die Krise begonnen.

Es ist meine Absicht, Sie mit 15% des gesamten Geld entschהdigen fAber wenn Sie nicht dann wird Gott seinen Weg zwischen Ihnen und mir haben geheiratet. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren. Ich habe die Bank kontaktiert und sie erzהhlte mir, dass ich frei, um das Geld, wie die nהchsten Angehצrigen von meinem verstorbenen Vater auch auf die Geldforderung bin. Ich bin derzeit wohnhaft in (United Nations Refugee Camp) als FlIch bin auf Ihre Antwort warten,
Mit freundlichen GrMiss Fati

Nicht das jemand denkt ich hätte die Übersetzung dazu gefrimmelt - die kam im gleichen Schreiben mit..^^

Spoiler:

From fatidaniz1@yahoo.co.uk Sun Jul 11 18:22:21 2010
Received: from fmail12.walla.co.il (fmail12.walla.com [192.118.69.12])
     by rmail70.walla.co.il (8.14.1/8.13.5) with ESMTP id o6BFMLEB008757
     for <xxxxxx@walla.com>; Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:22:21 +0300
Received: from n28.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n28.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.145])
     by fmail12.walla.co.il  with SMTP id o6BFLB5x006355-o6BFLB60006355
     for <xxxxxxxxx@walla.com>; Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:21:12 +0300
Received: from [217.12.4.214] by n28.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jul 2010 15:22:18 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.191] by t1.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jul 2010 15:22:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp210.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jul 2010 15:22:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 523804.9459.bm@omp210.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 3190 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jul 2010 15:22:18 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1278861738; bh=46pyfw+aY+chY0AZKhFLhKj2c5bgzjJI6n9Lt/azlxA=; tent-Type; WvFy2XZK4iK7Q=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  tent-Type;
  UlrR6JU572IpQ=;
Message-ID: <102945.2792.qm@web29210.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: UA1uFAYVM1k0EInMSptICfsKSvVJtfBppVt8r3jF.GpuNO9
qlIE45BOzS9vPBFLuE2zw7rfjGM EcwmjWo6Qj43j2ZfEf6Bztoz07FU9B9v
q.jxiU.NRpwmMxCB119scWYPJcnxCNUKt6IQYF7CD.R2HSBCeDKvn5AKwICd
Tgi6Ag5vHnx9RDwXQlSn8.cdpIxZ d5O qSSr4B9fLt7KfwebbGQQMczFYEx
sFORBAM7JnADKfQTfFKkUU6aG3fkNnjrA.3HK3PRrU20iz0ngzF52noFzls6
AFqjTeNbN EhPorKowpsxwx6UJt8AL1BWSI4vPQXZXC8Jg1jDxA--
Received: from [196.207.195.21] by web29210.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:22:17 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:22:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: THIS IS MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.
To: XXXXXXXXXXXX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

.. und wieder gab es Bilder dazu....
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 09:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto