Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Natalia <excellentgirl543@yahoo.com> <nicegoodlady@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 11016 mal)

your hunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Moderator

powered by Debian GNU/Linux

Standort: Graz
Natalia <excellentgirl543@yahoo.com> <nicegoodlady@yahoo.com>
26. Juni 2010 um 20:01

Betreff:
Datum: 26-Jun-2010 ( vor 2 Stunden )
Hi! How are you?
I have curiosity, I looked your profile and I really liked it.
You are very interesting to me.
I will be glad to hear about you more and to see your photos.
Of course, I will send to you my photos! Smiley
My email is excellentgirl543@yahoo.com
I seldom visit a site, therefore write to me on mine email.
Best wishes... Zwinkernd
Bye! 

Mail direkt auf der Seite "russianeuro.com. Tja, anscheinend mögen mich alle.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. März 2011 um 20:12 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

Indikation
your hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Natalia <excellentgirl543@yahoo.com> <nicegoodlady@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. Juni 2010 um 17:14

Hi xxxxx!
How are you doing today? 
Im rather good. It always feel nice meeting new people from other countries and cities. I live in Russia. 
My country is so big that it seems that life in the east should be totally different from life in the west. 
But to tell the truth it is not. Ive talked to a lot of people all over Russian and found that all of us have practically the same life, the same problems and the same tradition only the weather is the only thing that differs. 
So I thought it would be really great to talk to people who live in countries with different culture, traditions and of course their own problems in ordinary life.  All these things are extremely interesting for me!
So what is your family like? Do you guys have strong family traditions or children rarely speak with their parents and prefer not to meet them often? 
Do you all live in the same city or may be your family spread all over the country? What is you city like? Is it big a small? Is it similar to other cities in your country or is totally different and have some extraordinary feature? 
Please tell me everything that you want to share with me about things that surround you.
So xxxxx, what kind of relationships are looking for? I know that people  are looking many things that they lack in their lives.
Ones look for friendship as they cant find true and honest friends among the people that they live and work near with, others look for free love and one night relationship ,I believe that these people are not self-confident in and dont believe that they can be loved, others look for true feelings as they lost hope to find a person whom they will be able to devote their life. 
What type of person that I described are you? Well, it is just my opinion. And I might miss something. Please tell me if you agree or dont agree with me. 
It is very important to share opinions on different matters in order to communicate fruitfully. 
Could you also be so kind to send me you photograph? Or may be several of them? 
I think photograph helps very much to make the image of the person. Letters are great but I need a photo to make the full image. I may be dont want to full myself in some way. 
As when you dont see a person that you are talking to you create and imagine his or her look and then when you finally meet him or her you can be not even disappointed because he or her is less beautiful than you thought but he or she might be just totally different bay be even more beautiful but it makes you think that you dont know this person at all and that he  or she is  a stranger. 
Thats why Im asking for you picture in my first letter. I want to get you to know form different sides.
Hope to hear from you soon if you are open to communicate.
Have a good day!
Natalia!

Spoiler:
Received: from [76.13.13.43] (helo=smtp104.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com)
     by mx12.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #4)
     id 1OTERC-0002aS-00
     for xxxxx@web.de; Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:31:50 +0200
Received: (qmail 94359 invoked from network); 28 Jun 2010 13:31:50 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  IME-Version:Content-Type;
  7D0Gw3B8tvShA=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1277731910; bh=U+BG8lJrrtuyhKD//EWaNDyfkFiRAHIhMr7h9kkfBNU=; tent-Type; pjRiBzaLVkuxU=
Received: from 192.168.0.254 (excellentgirl543@82.192.88.45 with plain)
        by smtp104.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 28 Jun 2010 06:31:46 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: v8npg_GswBC3cNUV6FDjAE2fRqNwPEh2Pj7tlXs-
X-YMail-OSG: MKx6RGIVM1nu0wpFzHYTjvr.II4l1QQdTBO67RsxZrFHXkd
9BRQPIDcmM5tCCnkWk7_EXw4t1xwDuCczcUnoCt3Z181sJj83UjGq5sQCFAp
YAgq1OzfvnOOcoJgM0W1HESzooQ7T4wGothPVfD3tUNZxV_22EwRLSXjAYuZ
FuWhHfm4o2li_JO8zyN3BvkRoik9DgKPKUK0jqDhAKGW1HjKU7niK6lW7WbI
ip62rhUbE3ROd2WKHw0pOFDMEaW7K
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:30:46 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: Natalia <excellentgirl543@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1486924377.20100628173046@yahoo.com>
To: =?Windows-1251?B?Um9iZXJ0IEf2ZGw=?= <xxxxx@web.de>
Subject: Re: Hallo Natali!
In-Reply-To: <201006270906.03929.xxxxx@web.de>
References: <201006270906.03929.xxxxx@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
  boundary="----------5D1621D328344D76"
Return-Path: excellentgirl543@yahoo.com
X-Bogosity: Unsure, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=0.500000, version=1.2.1
X-UID: 
X-Status: NT
X-KMail-EncryptionState:  
X-KMail-SignatureState:  
X-KMail-MDN-Sent:  

------------5D1621D328344D76
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        82.192.88.0 - 82.192.88.255
netname:        LEASEWEB
descr:          LeaseWeb
descr:          P.O. Box 93054
descr:          1090BB AMSTERDAM
descr:          Netherlands
descr:          www.leaseweb.com
remarks:        Please send email to "abuse@leaseweb.com" for complaints
remarks:        regarding portscans, DoS attacks and spam.
remarks:        INFRA-AW
admin-c:        LSW1-RIPE
tech-c:         LSW1-RIPE
mnt-by:         OCOM-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         RIP Mean
address:        P.O. Box 93054
address:        1090BB AMSTERDAM
address:        Netherlands
phone:          +31 20 3162880
fax-no:         +31 20 3162890
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@leaseweb.com
nic-hdl:        LSW1-RIPE
mnt-by:         OCOM-MNT

naja, Bitte, so gesehen wieder ein Volltreffer
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 28. Juni 2010 um 17:20

Bericht mit weiteren Fotos gibt es hier: Smiley
Hat dort die Mailadresse <romanticday2202@yahoo.com>. 
Leider sind dort keine Quelltext gepostet. Schreibt dort, sie sei aus Saransk!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

your hunter
Forum Moderator

Antwort #3 - 30. Juni 2010 um 09:57

Hello xxxxx,
I just came from  a walk and decided to check my e-mail box. I saw a  letter from you and decided to answer you immediately. 
It seems that we have something in common I mean the point of view on some things in life. So this fact made me glad when I’ve finished reading your letter and now I’m excited about writing letter to you. 
In my previous letter I asked you a lot about the place you live it and it’s my turn to tell about my city.
Well it’s not really a city but a city named Saransk  that situates not that far from a big city so that we have a possibility to go there for weekends and some people  have to go there for work every day. 
I know that they are not very happy about that fact though they can’t choose. 
There is no that much work in our village, it never was but when the crisis came all the companies that was situated in our village or nearby retire people or just close some for a period of time others forever. 
To tell the truth I have no idea how many people live in my town and I am rather ashamed of this fact I can only suppose that it is something about 300000. The town is very beautiful with its natural beauty. 
There are no any skyscrapers or any ancient buildings. There are only several apartments building I live in one of it and others are private houses with its own territory. 
We are surrounded by forests where we still gather berries and mushrooms in the autumns and freeze them to make our cuisine more various in the winter. 
And the taste between mushrooms and berries from the store differs radically form the ones that we gather ourselves. We also have a river very nearby where we swim in the summer. 
Nowadays  it so happens that some parts of the river are sold out to the rich people that have their residence just near the river and make the beach of the river their property. 
According to the law of Russian federation it is illegal but they have way too much money so they don’t care about the law. Anyways we still  have some beautiful places to enjoy nature. 
When I just walk out from my apartment and make a few steps and there will be forest where it so wonderful to go for a walk. I sometimes like to go for a walks with my mother. 
I have wonderful relationships with my parents and I am proud of that as I believe it doesn’t happen often in modern world. So what are you relationships with parents? Are you friends or not? 
My mother and I are friends and I respect her for that. And my father has always dreamt of a son but it so happened that I am the only child in the family. 
When I was little he always took me hunting and fishing and though I am not a boy I know that he loves me very much. 
and I can say that we are happy family and I wish that soon I will have my own family and children and I will be able to make my husband as happy as my mom made my dad. I have a good example to follow!=)
And what do you think about family and marriage? I think family is the most important think that any person has, some people just do not understand that.  Rifht now my family is my mom and dad. We live in my apartment. It is not a very common thing for our country to live with parents after college but because of the crisis I decided to save my money and to spend them on something interesting rather than renting the apartment as the cost of the rent is more than a half of my salary. 
Moreover I have wonderful parents so living with them do not bother me at all right now. 
But of course as any person I dream of my own place to live with my man that I believe meet soon. So is it ok to live with the parents when you are more than 18 or after college for example? 
It was normal and even common thing to happen in Russia about 5- 10 years ago but time changes very rapidly and nowadays young people want to leave their homes and not to depend on their parents and what's sad don't want to communicate with their parents and they consider them old people that don't understand life. 
Do you think that’s right and that’s how it is supposed to be? As for me I don’t want to think that my children will consider me old-fashioned and won’t visit me only one or two times a year, I believe in strong family that celebrates all big holidays together with family friends.
Do you have any pictures with your family?  If you do, could you send me some? It is just interesting for me who you resemble the most your mom or your dad or may be even your grandmother or grandfather?=)
It was very nice to hear from you. I hope that our letters to each other will continue.
I think you understand that I’m looking for serious relationship here, I mean in the internet and I’m looking for a man who is serious in family question and who wants to get married and to have strong family later on. 
Just nice only friend chatting or free love letters are not for me. Those things I’m not interested in.
So if you like what you read I will be glad to see you letter in my mail box. If you don’t, let please not waste our time.
I sincere hope to hear from you soon…
Natalia!

Spoiler:
Received: from [69.147.102.70] (helo=smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com)
     by mx14.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #4)
     id 1OTrgE-0004NL-00
     for xxxxx@web.de; Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:25:59 +0200
Received: (qmail 94174 invoked from network); 30 Jun 2010 07:25:58 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  Pj0K77N2h8T3k=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1277882758; bh=UJfSCKrPNxCVmTFQ8wNe/aXFAZFcwNi7RAltM+HuDAk=; tent-Type; 8l4bcDax4baXc=
Received: from microsof-b1c464 (excellentgirl543@88.104.190.118 with plain)
        by smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Jun 2010 00:25:53 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: myOnKtQVM1nZaYNRF_AEvv2rIYvOF4rrudKqhjoqoHvlLda
uZmAe8WQxfuMKlZThtRlAN2I6QtYlDfdZOCljLjnvPuINQzbfSAeXYRzQJSC
F3xbLh23FDtkZgT4FKwNaaNj1UaZ21D47ZiFHPpExkBLy7k_T9HBIu8FjsoH
b9fZwc5xtY3.xFw_5H4rsHu1zO6.OLXCtjXDwQ7AexYYXKrESy1HHi6uxQ2X
NnqWgBncTzN56TDOY9roIswrWYuYPdq7pKXkm.S6ugds6bE1DMqGiaS_zoV9
HPEnT9lF4Rx6Si1O2Gp_PO_tthGxIIts7Mf9J2A4Z6TXuOFbB9cT7yQSuUKw
zVl..kqnZoOO20GN3XMVCTCf0H1kfyz7.PQ--
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:24:19 +0400
Message-ID: <244305496.20100630112419@yahoo.com>
To: =?ISO-8859-15?B?Um9iZXJ0IEf2ZGw=?= <xxxxxx@web.de>
Subject: Re: Hallo Natalia!
In-Reply-To: <201006291142.57524.xxxxx@web.de>
<1486924377.20100628173046@yahoo.com> <201006291142.57524.xxxxx@web.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
  boundary="----------A0145929494533"
X-Bogosity: Unsure, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=0.500000, version=1.2.1
X-UID: 
X-Status: NT
X-KMail-EncryptionState:  
X-KMail-SignatureState:  
X-KMail-MDN-Sent:  

------------A0145929494533
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        88.104.0.0 - 88.107.255.255
netname:        DSL-TISCALI-UK
descr:          Tiscali UK Ltd
descr:          Milton Keynes
descr:          Dynamic DSL
descr:          ==========================================================
descr:          Concerning abuse and spam ... mailto: abuse@uk.tiscali.com
descr:          e-mail to other addresses will not be dealt with.
descr:          ==========================================================
admin-c:        TU935-RIPE
tech-c:         TU935-RIPE
mnt-by:         TU935-RIPE-MNT

role:           Tiscali UK
address:        Tiscali UK Limited
address:        11 Evesham Street
address:        London W11 4AJ
phone:          +44 207 087 2000
remarks:        Information: http://www.tiscali.co.uk
org:            ORG-TUL3-RIPE
admin-c:        DC-RIPE
admin-c:        MJ3048-RIPE
admin-c:        SG3121-RIPE
tech-c:         MJ3048-RIPE
nic-hdl:        TU935-RIPE
remarks:        Hostmaster Role Account                                                                                                                                                         
mnt-by:         TU935-RIPE-MNT                                                                                                                                                                  
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@uk.tiscali.com

Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

your hunter
Forum Moderator

Antwort #4 - 30. Juni 2010 um 09:59

Uli schrieb on 28. Juni 2010 um 17:20:
Bericht mit weiteren Fotos gibt es hier: Smiley
Hat dort die Mailadresse <romanticday2202@yahoo.com>. 
Leider sind dort keine Quelltext gepostet. Schreibt dort, sie sei aus Saransk! 

... hier die gleiche Stadt. Mail kommt über "fish & chips"
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. März 2011 um 20:13 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

your hunter
Forum Moderator

Antwort #5 - 02. Juli 2010 um 13:36

Hello my friend xxxxx,
It is so wonderful that I’m still getting letters from you. Today I came tired form work and your letter just cheered me up as last today my day at work is being very busy. 
Right now I work the teacher in a kindergarten. I very much love children and to me very much to like to be in their environment.
To me to like every day my work as children I give so a lot of pleasure in a life. And I dream, that once I will have my children from the beloved... Tell to me please, you love children?
And that actually makes sense. I do like my job even though it is not something that I had dreamt of. 
Anyways it is quite a good experience as I started to understand what things do I need to do this or that in my apartment and I think that might help me in future if the crisis last longer. 
Before that I finished the economic faculty of the university and I got degree in accounting. It is very popular profession among women at least in my country I should say. 
I have always like to deal with accounting and to keep everything in order so I can actually say that this job is for me. And after university I went to the financial department of the company that dealt with selling forests.
Then a little after the crisis started the company closed and I had to find another place of work. 
I won’t tell you how I felt that moment I lost my job but then I found that in a kindergarten the tutor and I told myself that I can do it and this all is temporary. 
Of course there are disadvantages and advantages of in my job but I like it in general and it is paid at least somehow so it is ok.=)
So what is your job? And do you like it? Actually our work is the place where we spend the majority of our live and I guess it is supposed to be something that the person enjoys. 
My job does take the most of my time. And when I come home tired like to day I just want to lay on the coach and watch TV. 
Or of course I would rather spend some time in the internet reading interesting news and talking to interesting  people but unfortunately intern in my little village is luxury so I can’t spend there as much time as I wish.
Moreover the connection often break and then we don’t have the access to the world wide net. 
It is very unfair in my opinion as in the neighbor city the internet is 4 or even 5 time cheaper and people who live there never have problems with the access. 
And it is all because there are several providers over there and they compete with each other over quality and cost and in Saransk  there is only one provider and this company can announce any price and can not care about the quality.
People that do not have the alternative would agree to any conditions. That’s how it goes but I truly hope that sooner or later the internet will be more affordable for us. 
I guess that you don’t have any problems woth wolrd wide web, don’t you? 
All my friends that live in bigger cities of Russia don’t believe me when I tell them this and they think that such problems can’t exist in the 21st century but they do exist in many small cities all around Russia…
And may be it is not that bad as I know that internet can possess people who forget their real life and live only in  the web. 
That’s not going to happen to those who have problems with getting into it=)))
Anyways problems are not something that should talk so much about=) I turned on some positive music and I feel much better and even relieved. So do you often get tired after work or this is something that makes you  happy? 
What do you usually do after work at the week day? Do you have free time or energy for your hobbies? And what are they like?  What thing do you like to do when you have free time after work?
I do have some hobbies but I want to tell about them a bit later=) After you tell me about yours…=) I would like to read more about you!
Awaiting for your letter!
Talk to you very soon!
Natalia!

Spoiler:
Received: from [69.147.102.74] (helo=smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) by
mx21.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #4) id 1OUdNa-0006O1-00 for
xxxxx@web.de; Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:21:54 +0200
Received: (qmail 60824 invoked from network); 2 Jul 2010 10:21:53 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
TIinlhLr97f3g=
;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024;
t=1278066113; bh=2JX481hw96EXTrnXqQFWj+74OSZX4qjQPqbl0QhMHOg=;
tent-Type;
7MRV0G53Dd2TU=
Received: from microsof-b1c464 (excellentgirl543@91.114.245.210 with plain)
by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 02 Jul 2010 03:21:37 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: s8xiDkQVM1lMHhoLrZUzN0DhuL1yWOVSrhZcJx9ebhD80R9
.ogk8BjAi7.Z3maQOpDCmAf5xHMQ57p9jJI6ByAGMBNhWhyHKwFVfeMsr_n1
yHGkw67tjC5nUguW7CzobsvceNeAWxZKJrJp10gaoZXKhcCWPXMW0K5fISqS
JUdXL6FAic.dkCfzgG2VA2b8_8L9taWyQoL_lM5R5AAdFLINWosJ4sII2VaR
HStlIS3481HbpF_v0kbDhgBDscqVdId1eronYJGLFx756n4WmK_blR.0dJOu
bCwa.3LVy4nuPpR2upHGaAx3A9fYS5zKGB9ZnXhNkYTmJMtWacV.y8rU62RY
EAlJlK0AHpzYxUm6dER7WIcp8MLeznL9ldxIoMbPsD7_J2oQkOq86QhNUUqw xvNCrfw--
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:20:09 +0400
Message-ID: <1772539642.20100702142009@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hallo Natalia!
In-Reply-To: <1277985888.2690.2.camel@xxxxx-laptop>
References: <1277985888.2690.2.camel@xxxxx-laptop>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------11A3110E23EC622F"
X-Evolution-Source: pop://xxxxx@pop3.web.de/

------------11A3110E23EC622F

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        91.114.168.0 - 91.114.255.255
netname:        TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr:          Highway Customers
descr:          Telekom Austria TA AG
admin-c:        HMH25-RIPE
tech-c:         AAH12-RIPE
tech-c:         DAH12-RIPE
tech-c:         HMH25-RIPE
remarks:        please contact abuse@aon.at for criminal use, portscan, SPAM, etc.
mnt-by:         AS8447-MNT
mnt-lower:      AS8447-MNT

role:           Host Master Highway
address:        Telekom Austria TA AG
address:        Arsenal Objekt 24
address:        1030 Vienna

Zitat:
verarscht mich, sollte wohl besser aufpassen wohin sie das Anonymisierungsprogramm verschlägt

... äh, bin sicher, kein Scam  Laut lachend Laut lachend Prost  Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

your hunter
Forum Moderator

Antwort #6 - 03. Juli 2010 um 15:50

Hello my friend xxxxx!
Why do you torture me?
Why do not you write to me or to you that what happened?
I am very much suffering. I do not find a place for himself.
I think about you every second.
If you do not want me to write more than just write and I understand.
I look at my e-mail, hoping to see your letter, but I do not find there letters.
I hope soon to see your early reply.
Your Natalia!

tja, bin notorischer Fremdgeher, nur keinen Stress Mädel,hab ja auch andere zu versorgen  Laut lachend

Spoiler:
Received: from [69.147.102.79] (helo=smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) by
mx13.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #4) id 1OV0U1-0003i2-00 for
xxxxx@web.de; Sat, 03 Jul 2010 13:02:05 +0200
Received: (qmail 97357 invoked from network); 3 Jul 2010 11:02:04 -0000
IME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
6URyv0X8jA8Rc=
;
t=1278154924; bh=yFX4OcTvFaEwsJpQjf6jaysK4l7gS5vAXq/h8xuLT2I=;
tent-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
yoUnsjLH6yUUI=
Received: from 192.168.0.253 (excellentgirl543@174.142.167.178 with plain)
by smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 03 Jul 2010 04:02:03 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: R6_134kVM1l5b8Shp1CDem0r4tQhicqc41YS2dAgrEWnQ24
HlmZKuaGCjB7KDxFxSIuFPLBQ8IqkMNruyC4SUcrBV_7ZE1XKuau2CzaSrB7
M94fEtjl36hMV2dX90Cv8kJSN8iFLieMmUI6BcW18k98Ucy3VwMYPT9.VjJ7
F0ySRZDuqpS_Z_QO.UPIyPbGwSeHdbSZbZpz1EsV7YeC.5hq8QZeDOUutaR_
XtU15hBs0LxqsqHSAdVnSUGp8SGDsbaU2HQnknHFS2KUihg9d3i6pZImkv_u
yge_7cnxyufBHhzdaP19bpaSdXs7BQYvyhmb1_Nt41QOvtCNrttnBcyILutH OGyVVYXCWaw--
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 14:47:09 +0400
Message-ID: <226717383.20100703144709@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:
In-Reply-To: <201006270906.03929.xxxxx@web.de>
X-Evolution-Source: pop://xxxxx@pop3.web.de/

Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 03. Juli 2010 um 16:07

Smiley
Code
Alles auswählen
174.142.167.178 IP-Adresse Geodaten und mehr:
IP-Adresse : 	174.142.167.178
Ländercode der IP: 	CA
Land der IP: 	ip address Canada
Bundesland der IP: 	Quebec
Stadt der IP: 	Montreal
Postleitzahl der IP: 	h3e1z6
Breitengrad der IP: 	45.5000
Längengrad der IP: 	-73.5833
Provider der IP : 	iWeb Technologies
Organisation: 	Thanh Ho  

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. März 2011 um 20:14 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

your hunter
Forum Moderator

Antwort #8 - 05. Juli 2010 um 10:22

Good evening my dear friend xxxxx,
How was your day? Mine was rather good. It wasn’t extremely busy but still I had something to do. 
They days seemed to be rather short for me even though I worked my usual time from 10 in the morning till 7 in the evening with a short break.
I had a chance to meet one friend of mine while my break. She is marries and just born a baby, little beautiful girl named Katerina.
My friend Olga doesn’t work right now because her baby is only 4 months old. So these pretty girls spend all their time together bringing each other up=) 
Will it be interesting for you to know about my friends? I’l tell you only for Olga for the first time and if you get bored let me know.
And from my turn I want you to know  that it will be very interesting for me to know about your friends in the childhood and may be they are people who you are still talking to.
That’s actually about my and Olga’s friendship.
We’ve been going for one school since first grade for ten years. And we used to be the very very very best friends.
It is impossible to describe (especially for me in english) how much fun we had together and how many interesting things we had done.
There was a company of young people when we were 14- 15 and we had great parties and what not usual for Russian teenagers we didn’t smoke or drink or used drugs.
You might not believe that but it is true. We were not only about learning school lessons we loved to hang out with friends but we have never tasted all those “bad” things that teenagers do.
We knew how to have fun or to make other people laugh without “additional help”. So we had a great youth together with Olga but then after school our ways of life became apart.
By the way I have tried alcohol and smoking later on in the university but I didn’t like it so I do not smoke and do not drink alcohol at all.
After school I decided to go to the university and to continue my education. And Olga decided that her role in this world is to be a good wife and a good mother.
So all these five years that I have studied in the university Olga had been trying to make a family. And finally she succeeded.
Now she has a decent husband and a beautiful baby-girl and we started to become more close to each other again as she felt that she achieved something very important in her life.
And I do agree that having a good family and healthy children is very important and this is actually happiness that now all people have.
But back in those days I truly couldn’t understand why she is wasting so much time on men who she thought could be her husband and who was not very good in general.
She could spend the best part of her life (that’s how usually years in the university are called among students in Russia) having so much fun and getting to know so many new things.
I do accept her point of view but I think it is not the way to make a family looking for a husband in each man that you meet.
It should be a feeling that you are ready to live with this person till the end of your life no matter what. And it is impossible to feel that when you meet a person for the first time.
So now we don’t hang out with Olga though we are back to our friendly relationships and I should say that I am extremely glad of that.
Tell me how your school and college years were like? What interesting and crazy thing have you done when you were young? What your friends were like? Guys who liked to study carefully or to hang out and to go on parties? 
And also it is very important for me what  your attitude to smoking and drinking alcohol is? As I do accept when other people drink culturally but I hate when one gets so much drunk that can’t control her or himself.
And I don’t really like when people who  smoke do it very close near me or “in my face”. So are you a smoker? And if yes, are a polite one? =)
I want to know everything about you…=) Every detail, every secret of yours… would you share?
I am all open to you as well.
Talk to you soon!
Take care, xxxxxx!
Natalia!

Spoiler:
Received: from [69.147.102.69] (helo=smtp106.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) by
mx20.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #4) id 1OVgJk-0002V9-00 for
xxxxx@web.de; Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:42:16 +0200
Received: (qmail 17320 invoked from network); 5 Jul 2010 07:42:15 -0000
IME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
XjxGo1ZrRArDY=
;
t=1278315735; bh=9ygxdIGkpVH9eGaWZORgboUjka+z4jmvqvNaJhtVHdw=;
tent-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
u1OnxZXXvKKm8=
Received: from microsof-b1c464 (excellentgirl543@82.149.122.115 with plain)
by smtp106.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 05 Jul 2010 00:42:13 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: NeZihDwVM1lzKpeTntv.uB.VuqAFlVkF6eER1HsmBbdKRpr
M33LKT1pAE68FfrTcRne0sTElIfD6bCPCD_1yO56szSlhIaauBHMCUDZFqNq
SwPhkONVo2aFaFnW_UafJG0YAAwU5XJhZnoQe9KMf4SXREY6jkdK_xeJMtrP
s8IU.lxslEjm98bkFohjPIbGXAsNuGQQdJBvY9xuDcjq0zy2YO8yOm0ZQRJk
s99NC17Pp.MX7upxNUZXgSJXkNmS03mgzrZ1mIIzquJ1RJcd4y4kj6Wbo5oI
I_FYvnRoG4xkEnfDd4w5AUFvi.UdAyi5TA3P4RL4pThtS0BXY.9vL2cpugOR
aV62va8fXcAUg3HE2hMzf5e9djBLH3Vgvh66WJdJTSk.kiiESxnuuIw--
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:40:33 +0400