Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Mary <Marishechkca@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 8036 mal)

fellini
Ex-Mitglied

Mary <Marishechkca@rambler.ru>
24. Juni 2010 um 12:20

POST aus den USA statt aus Osteuropa.
Kann ich nochmal Nachhilfe bekommen, was das mit "The Bat" auf sich hat?
Zwinkernd

Spoiler:
From - Tue Jun 22 18:19:37 2010
X-Account-Key: account1
X-UIDL: 1135780085.5472
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <Marishechkca@rambler.ru>
Received: from mailin08.aul.t-online.de (mailin08.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.46])
      by mhead201 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.2.2-1) with LMTPA;
      Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:16:04 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from maile.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.15]) by mailin08.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1OR68n-1teBJg0; Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:16:01 +0200
Received: from P (unknown [64.120.179.218])
     (Authenticated sender: marishechkca@rambler.ru)
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3AE6F1A25062
     for <xxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:15:48 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:27:44 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To: Marishechkca@rambler.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <14710476339.20100622162744@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------40991522392D83A"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-06-22T16:16:04Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 175177e4-631b-40e4-97eb-0184e576a6ec
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxx>

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hello there, my new friend! I am eager to get to know you better and can't wait to start our communication! I  hope that you have the same feeling and that this day on which we wrote to each other will become very special for us in the future! I have a great hope that with the help of the Internet I will find the man i am dreaming about: caring, attentive, loving and strong! Am I asking for too much? i don't think so! Can you be the one? let's see while our correspondence!

I understand that it is not easy to tell something about yourself to the person you don't know at all and what is more in the distance! But such as I am a communicative person i will try to do it now and hope that you wouldn't get bored and wouldn't fall asleep while reading it)))

So, my name is Marina, but my close friends and my relatives call me simply Mary, so you can also do the same) I am a student and I live in Kharkiv! It is a beautiful city and long ago it was the capital of Ukraine! 

I am going to become an economist! I am trying my best in my studying, because I want my parents to be proud of me! I am not the only one child in the family, i also have a brother and he is younger than me, his name is Dima and he is very lovely, he is going to school! Except for studying I also like sports and dancing! I am trying to keep fit in such a way and always attend trainings when I have time! And what about you? Do you like going in for sports? if yes, then which is your favorite? 

I am trying to lead an active way of life, I have many friends and like meeting them! We go for walks together, we spend time together, we go to the cinemas, to the cafes to have a chat! And I enjoy it a lot, because I have no time to get bored: my study and my friends don't let me do it, but from another side, I understand that the most important part of my life which is love is missing! I really realize that I would better spend my evenings in the company with my beloved man! We could do so many things together, enjoying each other presence and romance, but unfortunately I wasn't lucky to meet the one for me, that's why i am here trying my chance and hoping for better! I never believed that with the help of the Internet it is possible to find someone special till my friend's cousin found a man of her dreams and got married with him! Now they are living happily together and this example inspired me a lot! Now I do really believe in Internet and trust my destiny to it! What is more, i think it is stupid not to use the chance which the destiny gives us! The only one disadvantage is that I am to go to the Internet cafe to write to you, such as I have no computer at home, but it is ok! it is even my pleasure, because I am sure that every time I would want to run to the Internet cafe with great impatience!) 

I also wanted to mention that i do speak English, because my mom is a teacher of English, so she taught me well and now thanks to her I can talk to you, get to know you better and hopefully develop our relations into something bigger than just correspondence) If you are also ready to it, then don't hesitate to write me back as soon as possible))) Waiting impatiently for your letter!!!

Mary

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2010 um 18:22 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10223 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Re: Mary <Marishechkca@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juni 2010 um 12:29

Wie kommst Du darauf das die Post aus USA ist???

Code
Alles auswählen
Gefundener whois-Eintrag von 81.19.66.15:

Using server whois.ripe.net.
Query string: "-V Md4.7 81.19.66.15"

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '81.19.64.0 - 81.19.66.255'

inetnum:        81.19.64.0 - 81.19.66.255
netname:        RAMTEL
descr:          Rambler main network
admin-c:        MK1048-RIPE
tech-c:         RAMB-RIPE
mnt-by:         RAMBLER-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Rambler Internet Holding Network Operation Center
address:        "Rambler Internet Holding" OJSC
address:        3 floor, Leninskaya Sloboda st., 19, Omega Plaza
address:        Moscow, RU
phone:          +7 495 989-2909 ext. 2237
phone:          +7 495 504-2523
fax-no:         +7 495 989-2908

Dann verrät die Absendeuhrzeit noch, dass die Post aus Russland kommen sollte...
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2010 um 12:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

blabubble
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 24. Juni 2010 um 12:29

Dann eben nochmal hier Zunge

Code
Alles auswählen
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional

The Bat ist ein sehr mächtiges und komfortables Mailprogramm, was sehr gerne von den Scammern eingesetzt wird. 
In InternetCafes wirst du es nie finden und auch selten in privater Hand.

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from P (unknown [64.120.179.218]) 

Schaust du dir den Quelltext von unten her an, ist die erste IP diejenige, die du per Whois verfolgen kannst und dir nen Hinweis auf den Herkunftort liefert. 
IP sind immer in 4 Blöcke unterteilt mit 1-3 Zahlen.

Code
Alles auswählen
OrgName:    Network Operations Center Inc.
OrgID:      NOC
Address:    PO Box 591
City:       Scranton
StateProv:  PA
PostalCode: 18501-0591

@ Nichtznuts

Jetzt bin ich etwas verwirrt. Warum stimmt in dem Fall nicht der erste IP von unten? 
Hab erst grad gesehen, dass da noch ne rambler.ru dabei ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2010 um 13:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 24. Juni 2010 um 12:52

@ Nichtznuts

... was du hier aufgelöst hast, ist absolut falsch.
Das was du aufglöst hast, besagt lediglich, dass das Postfach von Rambler benutzt wurde,
sagt aber nichts über die Einlieferung aus und die ist über die USA verschleiert worden.
Das Postfach von Rambler kann ich von überall aus der Welt nutzen und werde immer diese
oder eine andere, die zu Rambler gehört, bekommen.

Unterlasse bitte künftig Headerauflösungen, wenn du es nicht kannst.
Das führt zu unnötigen Diskusionen.

USA ist korrekt.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  64.120.179.218
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  64.120.179.218

OrgName:    Network Operations Center Inc.
OrgID:      NOC
Address:    PO Box 591
City:       Scranton
StateProv:  PA
PostalCode: 18501-0591

Damit wurde die wahre 

Smiley

und ist somit zu 

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2010 um 13:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 24. Juni 2010 um 12:54

Nichtznuts schrieb on 24. Juni 2010 um 12:29:
Dann verrät die Absendeuhrzeit noch, dass die Post aus Russland kommen sollte...

... auch falsch. Rambler setzt immer die gegenwärtige russische Uhr (MSK), ganz gleich, wo auf der Welt die Mail eingeliefert wurde.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2010 um 13:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

fellini
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 24. Juni 2010 um 13:45

Zitat:
The Bat ist ein sehr mächtiges und komfortables Mailprogramm, was sehr gerne von den Scammern eingesetzt wird.
In InternetCafes wirst du es nie finden und auch selten in privater Hand.

Besten Dank, also bestimmt nix, was ne süsse Maus mal eben so nutzt... Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 24. Juni 2010 um 22:45

Webmaster schrieb on 24. Juni 2010 um 12:54:
Nichtznuts schrieb on 24. Juni 2010 um 12:29:

... auch falsch. Rambler setzt immer die gegenwärtige russische Uhr (MSK), ganz gleich, wo auf der Welt die Mail eingeliefert wurde.

Ich bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob das auch passiert, wenn Du mit einem Mailingprogramm arbeitest. In der Regel geschieht dieses nur bei Nutzung des Webmailers.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pers1st
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: London
Antwort #7 - 08. Juli 2010 um 21:16

Hey all

Sorry, I don't speak German, but I used Google to find and View translation this page. From what I understand, this post is about the location of where the email address was sent from.

What I am more interested in, is if anyone has had a bad experience / scam experience with this woman who is the owner of this email address (Marishechkca@rambler.ru)

I am currently in contact with this woman, or someone claiming to be this woman (beautiful isn't she?) and would like to find out if she is who she says she is...

Thanks!

Pers1st

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 08. Juli 2010 um 21:28

Uli schrieb on 24. Juni 2010 um 22:45:
Ich bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob das auch passiert, wenn Du mit einem Mailingprogramm arbeitest. In der Regel geschieht dieses nur bei Nutzung des Webmailers. 

Auch da. Ich habs mit TheBat getestet. Immer die Moskauer Zeit wird gesetzt.
Das ist eine Eigenart von Rambler. Bei Yandex werde ich es die nächsten Tage noch testen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

jaya88
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Kuala Lumpur
Antwort #9 - 06. Dezember 2010 um 06:15

Not sure if this person is scamming. Anyone can help?
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2010 um 06:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #10 - 06. Dezember 2010 um 06:22

@ jaya88

Smiley to our Forum!! Smiley

Of course we can help you but in order for us to help you, you have to post information about this person. 
Mails, Headers of the Mails and Photo's of this person.

BOARDRULESSmiley

E-MAIL QuelltextSmiley

Make sure that you replace your Name and your Emailadress with xxxxxxxx
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2010 um 06:30 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #11 - 06. Dezember 2010 um 06:23

@ jaya88

We already have a scammer with this Emailadress in our Forum.

Do you have the same Woman in the Photo's as in that Theme??
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2010 um 06:25 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jaya88
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 07. Dezember 2010 um 17:02

yes! the problem was that person also was not sure. Hmmm... the letters posted are similar too.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jaya88
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 07. Dezember 2010 um 17:10

Hello there, dear xxxxxx

I am very happy that i have a chance to write to you today! My days have been busy with some things, there is always something I need to do either at home or at the university but in spite of all of this I am always finding time for thinking of you and wondering how you are doing there and if you sent me a message) I see that you have) It makes me happy and the day seems to be much brighter already! It is strange what positive emotions i get from you and I like it of course) I appreciate that we are writing to each other, sharing some things together and live our lives fully! I like this feeling! 

I enjoyed your letter. It was nice to hear that you like my lips, it must be that I misunderstood you in it! 
It was interesting to hear what kind of music you like and which films you like watching! I was surprised to hear that you do like cooking! wow,it is rare to find a man like this nowadays! I agree with you when it comes to drinking! I think it can take place sometimes just to meet with your friends and if you have a chance to make a party at home in the yard, then it is extra pleasure, i believe! It is just great!

As for the phone talk! It is lovely that you wish to hear my voice! I also want to talk to you very much! I hope that we will hear each other's voices and it makes me very impatient and excited about it!

oh, i was really glad to hear that you wan to meet me in xxxx or in xxxxx, but then i didn't understand anything, as you said that you are coming to Crimea, so which decision was the right one? i would like to meet you whenever you wish to, but it would be a great pleasure to meet you in your country! 

You know, all the time I wonder what you are doing at this or that period of time: either you are working, sleeping, eating, just whatever and I realize that I feel envy to those people who are around you and who can easily see you when they wish! I think that they have a great opportunity! Frankly speaking I have realized that I am getting more and more addicted to our communication with each other, to our letters and talks! I feel that I need to hear you more often, I really need you very much! Ok, sweetie, i see that I am starting to be too sentimental and such as i don't want to frighten you away let's talk about some more things which help us to understand each other better! For example, hobbies! Do you have any? I have! First of all it is cooking! Yes, i am a great chef))) I am dreaming about the moment when i can cook for you, dear! Also it is reading books and sports for sure! Also, I wish to learn one more foreign language, but I haven't decided which one yet) may be you can help me with it, sweetie? Which do you think I should learn? 

I hope that you will let me know about your hobbies and interests in the next email and we will continue getting to know each other better) 

Missing you 

Yours, Mary

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #14 - 07. Dezember 2010 um 17:43

@ jaya88

I think, you´ll know already that we need the Quelltext of this letter. We can´t do anything without that. Please add it yet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema