Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Daniel Wyndham <dan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@live.com> <daniel.wyndham@myspace.com> (Gelesen: 2368 mal)

liena
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bremen
Daniel Wyndham <dan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@live.com> <daniel.wyndham@myspace.com>
30. Mai 2010 um 17:40

alias Daniel Telmage/Daniel Bell

Weiterer Threat:
Daniel <danieltelmage@yahoo.com> <danieltelmage@live.com> <dnlbell@live.com> <danielbell1969@yahoo.com>

Hallo, 

ich wollte kurz zu Daniel Telmage etwas sagen. Er schreibt mir seit vier Wochen unter dem Namen Daniel Wyndham, coming from Denver/Colorado. Bei mir heißt seine Tochter Anna Bell und ist 11 Jahre alt. 

Der Rest ist wie bei Telmage auch die Bilder!!!

Gruss liena 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2011 um 18:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Daniel Wyndham <dan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@live.com> <daniel.wyndham@myspace.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Mai 2010 um 18:14

@ liena

Daniel <danieltelmage@yahoo.com> <danieltelmage@live.com> <dnlbell@live.com> <danielbell1969@yahoo.com>

Wie ich dir bereits schon im Threat von Daniel Telmage geschrieben habe, poste uns bitte deine Geschichte komplett.

Vor allem brauchen wir noch ein paar Emails mit den dazugehörigen Headern. damit wir ihn auch an die richtige Stelle verschieben können.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2010 um 18:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

da
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Daniel Wyndham <dan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@yahoo.com> <dandan_wy@live.com> <daniel.wyndham@myspace.com>
Antwort #2 - 06. Juni 2010 um 16:13

ich kann leider keine fotos ansehen, jedoch ist oder war eine der adressen dandan_wy@yahoo.com  selbe sache, langer text, age 44, widowred father , daughter anna. 

http://www.myspace.com/daniel.wyndham
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2010 um 18:52 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 06. Juni 2010 um 16:54

@ da

Smiley on Bord

Ich habe die Bilder nun in den Startbeitrag eingefügt.  Zwinkernd

Wäre nett, wenn du uns noch ein paar Mails mit Headern posten könntest.
In den Boardregeln wird erklärt, wie alles funktioniert.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 06. Juni 2010 um 17:00

Profil von Myspace:

Daniel Wyndham
    * 44 / Männlich
    * Denver, Colorado, US
    * Letztes Login: 31.05.2010

Musik
      Oldies, Country, Classical Hits, I basically love all the songs, except Rap, My moods decides the songs i listen to,

Filme
      Gladiator Movies and Action Movies.,

Helden
      God,my mom and Obadiah ..

Details

Sternzeichen: Krebs

Daniel Wyndham hat eine neue E-Mail-Adresse eingerichtet: daniel.wyndham@myspace.com
      Hol dir deine eigene @myspace.com-E-Mail-Adresse!

Am 16. April 2010
          * Kommentar posten
          * Weitere zeigen
      Kommentieren...
      Submit
      1 Kommentar insgesamt Weitere zeigen Alle ausblenden einblenden
      Daniel Wyndham hat ein neues Foto ins Album My Photos hochgeladen.

Kurzinfo
Über mich:
I am Daniel Wyndham,a widowed father of one daughter named Anna,from Denver Colorado,An Engineer by Profession but not presently Practicing,Cause i am into several Business of my own .. I'm a very optimistic person naturally, I try my best not to hurt anyone but if you push me to the wall, you know what they say about how much one can swallow and Tolerate. I like good music and I can be considered a scholar in a lot of ways. So thank you for your time, interest and patience. I have written an extensive profile to save us time. After viewing my photos and reading all of my profile you will know if you should contact me further.and how to do it properly to get my response. I hope you understand and appreciate my thoughtfulness to not waste our time together. After all...we are humans trying to find chemistry. With that said, I would like to start off saying that I am a CLASSY MAN, I am ONLY looking for true serious relationships...A lasting open partnership with a mutual beneficial ADULT arrangement that's stable, reliable and above all HONEST. I am also mature, intelligent and spiritual, as well as fit, sweet and very playful. I am also honest, reliable, respectful and available. I hope you have these qualities as well. I am very unique so no liars, read further. I LOVE music, reading, traveling,and even camping...too much to put all here. I truly enjoy the finer things in life and also live life to the FULLEST!!! I love to laugh, am very easy to get along with and have a lot to say. I can't remember ever having a boring day in my life. If this is what you seek then please keep reading. I am extremely sensual, romantic and I have a big heart. I use to be quite insatiable, but now have learned that there is more to life than SEX. When you have a balance of what life has to offer, then you can achieve BLISS. This is where I reside and would like to share it with someone who deserves this level of comfort and pleasure. Do you desire this as well? I am widow and have been that way for sometime now.I am secure, stable and independent, yet still youthful, creative and exciting. I love to play and have FUN. Life is too short to complain about it. It's for living and learning, enjoying and exploring, experiencing and evolving. Did I get your attention yet?? I live, work and play HARD. I seek discretion, trust and maturity. So if you are safe, sane, sober and secure, then we have a great start. Especially if you love to TRAVEL, seek adventures and desire great companionship. I am not a moody psycho that's going to turn exorcist on you either. I am quite safe, sane and sober myself. I am very discreet, refined and not embarrassing. I do not do drugs or drunks and am disease free. I prefer to live a healthy lifestyle. Are you still with me??? I am not plastic, nor perfect.I have many goals, one of them is to help make this planet a better place to live. The older I get, the more set in my ways I become. That is why I seek this special kind of relationship. I am happy, content and not lonely on my own, yet I seek companionship as well. OK, enough about me. Now it's time for you!!

Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
I don't have a real "type" that I am looking cause there would be no words to describe how beautiful she is, or how special she is, or my love for her. To put these things into words would be to define them,To quantify them, which means to limit them. There would be a beginning and an end.There is no definition fitting, nor any limit, nor beginning or end to her beauty, or to how special she is, or my love for her when we eventually get to meet ..A caring woman that is willing to settle down with me for a serious relationship,I will know it when I meet her .looking forward to the future.That being at peace with yourself is the first component needed to be a good partner. Loyalty and commitment to the person you have chosen to build a life with must be top priority . Being creative and attentive to the ongoing process of maintaing love and passion is vitally important so that the love does not grow stale.I am looking for someone who shares some of my same qualities and interests and likes to hang out and have fun, whether we are at home or out. When you find that special person, you should be able to have fun no matter where you are! I am looking for someone who wants a boyfriend that can also be their best friend. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

da
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 06. Juni 2010 um 17:17

die bilder die er mir zusandte sind die gleichen, das vorne auf dem Profil, eines mit seiner mom, und eines mit den kids,wobei der eine der Junge seines freundes sein soll.
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2010 um 18:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

da
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 06. Juni 2010 um 21:53

IP Information - 98.136.183.83IP address:                     98.136.183.83
Reverse DNS:                    web114416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            36647
ASN Name:                       YAHOO-GQ1
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            ARIN
Country (per IP registrar):     US [United States]
Country Currency:               USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range:               98.136.0.0 to 98.139.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Sunnyvale, California
Country (per outside source):   US [United States]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 98.136.183.83
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2010 um 18:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 08. Juni 2010 um 17:06

@ da

Das ist leider nur die IP von Yahoo. Ich nehme daher an, dass diese Mail bei Yahoo inline lief und daher nicht zurückverfolgbar ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2010 um 18:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 08. Juni 2010 um 18:58

Uli schrieb on 08. Juni 2010 um 17:06:
@ da

Das ist leider nur die IP von Yahoo. Ich nehme daher an, dass diese Mail bei Yahoo inline lief und daher nicht zurückverfolgbar ist.

@ da

Kopiere uns doch bitte mal den ganzen Header hier rein. Vielleicht können wir ja noch mehr erkennen.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema