Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Larisa <larisasweety@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 7449 mal)

scambuster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Larisa <larisasweety@rambler.ru>
30. Mai 2010 um 15:03

Portalnachricht bei Eurodating:

Subject: i like you photo
Date: 10-Feb-2010 

Hi xxx!
It`s very pleasant to me , that you has shown interest to me. For me you as have seemed interesting man. I would like to learn you better. We could begin correspondence. So it would be easier to us to learn each other.
You can write to me on my personal e-mail: larisasweety@rambler.ru
Larisa 

Ich weiss nicht sicher ob es um den selben Scammer geht[/.font]

Anastasiya / Nastya <nettenastya@yahoo.de>

[font=Arial]Alle Mails waren in Englisch. Die emailadresse war: larisasweety@rambler.ru
Der Name für eine Western Union Überweisung war: VERONIKA TATARCHUK!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:35 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Larisa <larisasweety@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 30. Mai 2010 um 20:46

@ scambuster

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2010 um 20:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 30. Mai 2010 um 21:15

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2010 um 21:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 30. Mai 2010 um 22:16

@ scambuster

Bitte poste auch Mails mit Headern. Wir wollen doch auch sehen, woher die ganze Geschichte kommt! Vor allem ist die Mail mit der Geldforderung wichtig.
Die Links allein bieten leider keinen Anhalt für Scam.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2010 um 22:19 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 31. Mai 2010 um 00:21

Hi xxxx!

I am glad to receive your letter. I was very interested to hear about you.
I would like to warn you right away that I do not play games. I am looking for true love! I do not want that to my heart was broken. I have heard many horror stories about that in the internet a lot of dishonest people. And I must be careful.
I hope that we can build our friendship on understanding and trust. I do not want to lie to you. But I ask you that you had been honest with me, too.
During our correspondence we will know whether we can become intimate friends and build a love!
I think you would be interested to know more about me.
My name is Larisa. I'm 26 years old. I was born on September 2, 1983. I live in the city of Volgograd. I studied at the Pedagogical Institute. I always wanted to work as a teacher. But now, I worked as a secretary in the printing company. This is a normal job.
Can you tell me more about your work?
I live with my mom. My father is long divorced from my mom. And we do not live together. I do not have brothers and sisters.
I've never been married and have no children. I think that I should find a special person to create a family!
And what can you tell me about your family?
I know the English language. And it helps me communicate with people from other countries. I can easily converse in English. But sometimes I use a translator for what would be correct to write words and sentences.
I have many different hobbies. For example, I love to engage in fitness, what would keep my body in good shape. I also like listening to music and watch a good movie and, of course, be photographed. Many people think that I look like Angelina Jolie. Indeed, this is so. But I do not like being with someone compare. I have an individual personality. And I like it.
Previously, I was a blonde. And my hair was shorter than now. And now I have long brown hair.
What kind of hair you like more? I sent you photos.
You really liked me. You seemed to me very interesting person. I would like to know you better. But you should know that I do not want to have a long correspondence. If we understand that we all fit together, then we will have to meet. This is a very important stage in the development of relationship.
My letter came out very big. And perhaps I'm tired you with this letter. But I wanted to tell you more about myself.
I would just like to know more about you. Can you tell me more about your character?
I hope that our correspondence will be the beginning of a great love!
I shall wait letter from you!

Best wishes. Larisa.

P.S. It is also very important for me to receive from you a lot of your pictures. I need this for what would be better to know you. Please do not forget to send me your photo.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Larisa <larisasweety@rambler.ru>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Info: NaUFd1isbqkOsIOK
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by bay0-mc2-f40.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:54:06 -0800
Received: from CO1 (unknown [79.175.66.224])
     (Authenticated sender: larisasweety@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id AEB29621C08
     for <xxx>; Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:53:33 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:31:59 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <195339109.20100211173159@rambler.ru>
To: xxx
Subject: xxx
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W19F3E8BA8FE550040C3C11C74F0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W19F3E8BA8FE550040C3C11C74F0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------371E7911CFCFEB6"
Return-Path: larisasweety@rambler.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Feb 2010 15:54:06.0462 (UTC) FILETIME=[70EAA1E0:01CAAB32]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 79.175.66.224
Host name	79-175-66-224.adsl-a-1.sezampro.yu
Country 	Serbia Serbia
Country Code	RS
Region	Serbia proper
City	Paracin 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:39 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 31. Mai 2010 um 00:29

Hi xxx!

I am glad to see your letter!
When I read your letter, I was pleased to learn about you. But I want, what would you have continued to tell more about yourself. It helps me understand your character. I want to continue to recognize you.
I must tell you that I do not have internet at home. I use a computer in an Internet cafe. Therefore, the letters are the best option for me to communicate with you. So I ask you to write me a detailed letter to what I knew you better. I am also ready to answer all your questions. I understand that you just interested in learning more about me. So I will continue the story about himself.
I decided to look for love, not in Russia for several reasons. I realized that I should not be confined to one nation. There are too many good people. Why should I have is Russian boyfriend or husband? I believe that we should enjoy the fact that the Internet gives us the opportunity to know people from other countries.
So I think that Russian men are not suitable for me. They have different interests and different mentality. My friend met a man from Spain during his holidays there. It was a very good man. He was much better than Russian men. He knows how to respect women. So I decided that I want to find a foreign man. And that path has led me to the dating site.
And why did you choose acquaintance on the Internet? You are trying to find a girl in the internet for the first time or not?
I already told you that I have never been married. I believe that my husband should be a special person. I once had a serious relationship with a man. At first we were happy. I thought it was the love of your life. But all was not so. My boyfriend started to deteriorate. He changed his attitude towards me. We no longer feel love. I think that he is not fit for me.
I want to create a new love. And perhaps we can create it together. You are very like me. I would like to get to know you. But I have one request. Be honest with me. And do not deceive me. I will always be honest with you. I believe that love can be created only by mutual trust and honesty.
I already told you that I love a good movie. My favorite actor Nicolas Cage. I love all his movies. I think that this is a very talented and charming actor.
I also really love music. I like electronic music.
My favorite color is blue. It is the color of the sky.
Tell me a little about what relationship you're looking for? What should be the girl of your dreams?
In this letter, I told you a lot about yourself.
I hope that you're just going to talk about himself much.

Regards, Larisa!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Info: AUtoNm+xKAvjBhBU
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by bay0-mc4-f43.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:07:55 -0800
Received: from CO1 (unknown [82.12.79.163])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id D84B0621C0A
     for <xxx>; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:07:48 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:28:56 +0300
Message-ID: <989746406.20100212222856@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W16245B5E2B5B817E1C10B7C74E0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W16245B5E2B5B817E1C10B7C74E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------98E12392D364EC5"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Feb 2010 22:07:55.0457 (UTC) FILETIME=[D40D6B10:01CAAC2F]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 82.12.79.163
Host name	cpc1-seve19-2-0-cust930.13-3.cable.virginmedia.com
Country 	United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country Code	GB
Region	Essex
City	Hornchurch 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:45 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 31. Mai 2010 um 00:34

Hi my dear xxx!

I was very glad to see your message! I like that we're able to communicate and understand each other! When people have similar thoughts and interests is very good!
How was your day? What did you do?
You asked me many questions. So if I answer all your questions in one letter, then I do not have enough time in Internet cafes that would do it.
Therefore, I will answer your questions gradually.
Also, I must say that I really liked your new photos. Very funny that you have photos from Shrek. This is a very funny coincidence.
I love the music that you credited me. But most of all I love the tech house. You know this style of music? This is dance music. So you can conclude that I love to dance.
I love pets. And I have a wonderful dog. I'll tell you about it in his next letter. If I find a photo, then I'll send it to you.
I would like to thank you for your sincerity. It is very important to me. If we want to develop our relations, we should not hide something. I'll always be honest with you. I trust you and wish that you could trust me.
I think you're a good man. We have much in common. We have similar interests and views on life. It's amazing. We're from different countries. We have people who speak different languages. But we became closer. We combined the language of love. Is the only international language. You think so?
I'd love to tell you more about yourself. In an e-mail will not be able to say everything you think. But, circumstances that we are far from each other. We shared a great distance. But it is surprising to know that many thousands of miles from you may be someone who understands you. The man whom you could not find in their country. And one that could become unique and special. Our communication with you gives me hope. I do not think that finding love is absolutely not realistic.
I am interested to know your history. I want to know about your life, about your loved ones and about your fun. I am interested in you. And I wish that our friendship would one day become a great love. I am very well communicate with you. This brings me a lot of fun. But I want, what would you know that I am absolutely serious. It's not fun for me.
I want to receive from you the answers to my questions and new stories about you. So I'll wait on you pictures. This is very interesting for me! I hope you like my pictures. Your opinion is very important to me!
Why did you choose me? What I do you like? You have serious intentions about me??
Please tell me more about yourself! It is very important and interesting for me!
I have a good friend. Her name is Veronika! I send you some pictures of me with Veronika. Today we'll go with her to the theater! I love going to the theater! This is a very interesting sight!
Waiting for an answer from you, my dear.

One kiss for you!

Your Larisa!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: 6SSnpVEvZ7R9CVnN
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by col0-mc2-f45.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:27:03 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [95.111.60.75])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 25699621C2C
     for <xxx>; Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:26:58 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:42:17 +0300
Message-ID: <16154757.20100216214217@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W56754F50FD98913E67D643C74A0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W56754F50FD98913E67D643C74A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------7B3A19713056E30"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Feb 2010 20:27:04.0104 (UTC) FILETIME=[66D13A80:01CAAF46]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 95.111.60.75
Host name	ip-95-111-60-75.home.megalan.bg
Country 	Bulgaria Bulgaria
Country Code	BG
Region	Grad Sofiya
City	Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:47 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 31. Mai 2010 um 00:45

Hi my dear xxx!

I am very pleased to receive your new letter. Our conversations began to me to mean something special and important. It is very nice and good. I am interested to read your letters. 
Therefore, I would be happy to see your big letters and send pictures. Your life for me is interesting. I think that you have an interesting life. You have good character traits. You seem to me wise and good. I also think that you are a romantic! It is very suitable to me. I am proud that I know this man. Your beautiful words make me happy. I want to receive a letter from you every day. If you want, you can send me their letters several times a day. It will be very like me as well. I really want to see your pictures. It is very important to me. This is important not because I am looking for a man with a perfect appearance. Simply, it helps me better represent you. I will print them and enjoy them. It is very important to share with you my thoughts. I understand that you are interested in reading my letter. What are you talking to me frankly is very like me. It's very good that we can engage in dialogue. You're intelligent and interesting man. I am glad that we correspond with you. I think you have good experience in life. So it seems to me that you can take care of their favorite people. Such qualities can not be found in Russian men. I am pleased that our relations are developing. But we should not hurry for something. If we are not careful and impatient, then we can lose our happiness. We must not destroy our relationship distrust, or any checks. If our communication will be successful and grow, then we can move to a new stage of relations. I agree that virtual communication inadequate. According to this if we understand what works for each other, then we can talk seriously about the meeting. Also, I think that if we successfully passed the real stage of dating, then I'll live in your country. I see no reason that can prevent me to do it. My mom always wishes me luck. Therefore, it would not be against it. But now we are very early to talk about such things. We must gradually learn each other. We must not allow any mistakes. Therefore, we should not hurry to talk about the meeting and move to another country. 
I do not have a computer at home. So I have to go to Internet cafes. It costs a lot of money in my town. But money is not my thing. The main thing for me to find and build a greater love. I will do everything for this. And you? 
Sometimes I think I know you very long time. You become for me a close friend. This is a pleasant feeling. 
Today I had a lot of important things at work. 
I thank you for your honesty. Indeed, the one Russian woman struck me as odd. What she wants from you? It seems that she is dishonest woman. And I'm glad that you finished a correspondence with her.
I like that you do not hide anything from me. And so I hope that soon you can make your choice. You have a lot of women who are interested in you. And I hope that you choose me. I hope MOD only girl with whom you will have the correspondence. And I hope that we can have a wonderful love ever. Now you tell me a very likable. And I choose you from other men. I think you really be able to be my love.
Also I liked your stories about your life. Without a doubt, you have a very interesting life. Your life has a lot of events. And it gives you a unique experience. This is very like me, because only a man with good experience will be able to take care of me.
I really liked your picture of your childhood. You are like themselves very much. It was very nice.
Also  I  would  like to tell you about my favorite dice. I have a dog.
His  name  is Shurshik. This is a big white dog. And he breed is Laika Samoed. I love him very much. He is very handsome and intelligent. He knows many commands. My dog is 4 years. I am sending you some  photos of my dog. I hope that you like it.
And you have pets? 
My letter came out very long. I hope it does not tire you. Just, i want to tell you a lot about yourself. 
I'll wait for your letters and photos with great impatience! 

Your Larisa!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Info: niU5azF4SIcy2nrb
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by bay0-mc3-f45.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:10:55 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [77.70.77.76])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 33A86621D24
     for <xxx>; Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:10:47 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:28:09 +0300
Message-ID: <1579919663.20100217172809@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W421FB949196BB34F6BA744C7480@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W421FB949196BB34F6BA744C7480@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------7C402E2F583F4C"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Feb 2010 19:10:55.0854 (UTC) FILETIME=[EE5758E0:01CAB004]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 77.70.77.76
Country Code	BG
Region	Grad Sofiya
City	Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:51 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 31. Mai 2010 um 00:58

Hi my dear xxx!!!

For me, true happiness to read your letters. I think that only you can understand me. I began to think about you constantly. You're my main thought in recent times. I am waiting for your letters constantly. They delight me more than anything else. I attach great importance to our correspondence. Your answers are very important to me. I think that with each new letter we move to a new level of our relations. I also see that our communication takes a personal and loving nature. I can tell you that you are the kind of men whom I have long sought. We have all correspondence was short and know each other a few days. But you become for me a special person.
We promised that we will be honest. Therefore, I must confess to you that I had a little correspondence with other men. They wrote to me on the site and left their messages in my email box. But all of them except you were not worthy of my people. Someone was rude to me. Someone started to write to me send an email and think only about sex with me. But no one appreciated my inner world! Nobody paid attention to my interests and my soul. No one could awaken in me a feeling. It seems to me that these people are looking for a sexual partner. But I want to create a strong alliance, which is based on love. For me, of course, important sex. But I only have sex for love. Without love, sex can not exist. I'm sure.
But thanks to a gift of fate, I met you on this site. Communicate with you is really influenced my inner world. I began to feel something more than just an interest in you. When I knew you better, then I ceased to communicate with other people on the Internet. I chose you. You're special. And it would not be fair to you to continue correspondence with other men. Nobody, except you could not win my heart. I believe that loyalty is the key to success of any amorous union. I want to be faithful to you! Now you know the truth about me. I hope that this does not upset you. After all, I have already made a choice. I need only you!
I'm very bad attitude to infidelity and betrayal. I had some relationship with a man my age. At first, everything was fine. But then he began to cheat me. I learned that he had me change. It happened behind my back almost 3 months. I could not endure such a betrayal. I decided to part with this man. It was more than a year ago. Now, I think it's time to create a new love union. It is very difficult without male attention.
I thank you for some lessons in English. This was very useful for me. I am glad that you help me. It's very nice of you.
Also, I once again want to express to you my appreciation for the fact that you chose me. I am sure that this is the right choice. And you will not regret that he chose me. If thou love me, then I will make you the happiest man. I promise you that! 
I am writing this letter with all my heart! I remain honest with you always!
I send you my kisses!
I'll wait for your answer!

Your Larisa!

P.S. My name: Larisa 

My surename: Pomogaeva

Now it is my full name) Tell me about my aura next time. Ok? 

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Info: krp8yMhiZ+UFyVvw
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33]) by bay0-mc4-f26.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:34:19 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [77.70.122.7])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id E153084446
     for <xxx>; Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:34:11 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:39:15 +0300
Message-ID: <5068169.20100221223915@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W36C193104C0B4495232B62C7440@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W36C193104C0B4495232B62C7440@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------5A14C1393ADB645A"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Feb 2010 20:34:19.0822 (UTC) FILETIME=[3E9744E0:01CAB335]

Code
Alles auswählen
Country  	Bulgaria Bulgaria
Country Code	BG
Region	Grad Sofiya
City	Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:53 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 31. Mai 2010 um 01:10

Hi dear and beloved xxx!!!

I am again very glad to receive from you letter! How has passed your day? I become the happiest woman when I see messages from you! My ideas it is constant about you. I still more many your pictures. Those pictures which you have sent, I unpacked and constantly I look through. They very much like me. I have learned, that many women in your country are not romantic. They wish to build career only. They do not appreciate love and respect. I do not understand it. Love this the most important in a life. Without love there can not be a world. I consider, that all attitudes are under construction on reciprocity. If people understand and respect each other it is the mortgage of good relations. Not important friendship or love, all has the beginning in understanding. You the clever person. As you very romantic. You write to me very beautiful and pleasant words. I do not understand, how women in your country do not appreciate it in you. You my ideal men. Wise, formed, sensual, loving. This all you. To me has very much carried, that I have found such person as you! I searched for you very long. Our attitudes for me mean much. Even distance not a problem when you communicate with such men as you.
I was very interested to hear about my aura. I am grateful to you for what you have done this search for us. Indeed, you are what you wrote about me is very similar to my character. And now I see that without my words do you know about me very much! I just had to learn about your aura. Indeed, we have a lot in common!
Now I know a lot about your character. And I think that you have a very good character. This confirms the fact that you're a good man. And I am once again convinced that I made the right choice. You're completely right for me. And judging by everything, I just went up perfectly for you. And this is the best news for me. When I read this, I wanted to dance with joy in the internet cafe. It's your letters have made me so happy!
I wrote to other men earlier, but I have understood, that you the best of all. Nobody is necessary to me except for you. I any more do not write to anybody. Only to you, my dear. You for me are especial. I trust in our future. We in Russia have three things, which cent of the woman. It is Belief, Hope, Love. Such names even name girls. I feel these to you. All my feelings special. Today I weigh day worked much. At my boss it is a lot of meetings and business negotiations. It is necessary for me to contact its clients and to send them some documents. Volume of work now very big. But I do not get tired strongly because I am am rescueed with ideas on you. In the evening I shall go with mum is a pizza. I love it. But as to me to like healthy and wholesome food. My mum knows, that I communicate with you. She wishs my with you of good luck. As it asks to send the regards to you! Now I should finish the letter!
I give you the kisses.
Special feelings for you, my darling!

Yours Larisa!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: WTUrKuZ2he9MvVL5
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by col0-mc1-f40.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:57:50 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [94.26.46.82])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 29A4C621C14
     for <xxx>; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:57:41 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:48:45 +0300
Message-ID: <791399334.20100222164845@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W6094264244D61BB236B32BC7430@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W6094264244D61BB236B32BC7430@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------3212F4C1AC8DEFB"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Feb 2010 17:57:51.0120 (UTC) FILETIME=[8CE6C900:01CAB3E8]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 94.26.46.82
Country Code	BG 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:56 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 31. Mai 2010 um 01:27

Hi, my soul mate xxx!

I am once again pleased to receive your letter. Every time I read it with great pleasure. Our conversations are very important to me. Every day I strive to quickly check e-mail that would see a new letter from you. It gives me great pleasure to do so. I am writing this letter openly and with great desire! Each new letter brings us closer. I do not think that between us many thousands of kilometers distance. For me it is not important. The most important thing is that I found such a wonderful person like you! You are a special person for me. Thanks to you, I began to experience new feelings. I feel a spiritual kinship with you. Only you can fully understand me. The fact that you remain always honest with me, for me it is very important. After all, I am as honest and open with you. For me it is a very important figure in our relationship. On this, I really cherish you and our communication. I also realized that we are approaching each other. This is also a very important moment in the relationship. You have the same ideas and priorities as I do! We are very much alike, but we are different at the same time. We have a common, but we are different. This is very good. We can complement each other. We can become one. I believe that people are only half. Human life looking for his second part. When a man finds a second, people are starting to become one. I and you are looking for their second part. And maybe, we already found it. The fate of not just ordered. I think that our acquaintance is not accidental. Every your response, I see what you, the one who suits me completely. Are you a person who has the qualities that I appreciate very much. Such men as you very little. I am very happy that I have you.
Our relations are developing very rapidly. This suggests that we are very interested in each other. We have faith in our fortunate future. We are doing everything we could be together. And when we are together - we are happy! You and me! When neither be, when we'll be very old, we are with a smile on his face we'll remember our fascinating acquaintance. We remember all those letters, our first meeting, our first night together. We will be happy! We are close to our goal! " We have already found each other!
I would like to tell you about my next hobby. I have already said that I am very fond of animals. I like horses as well. I am very close to equestrian sports. I think it is very beautiful and graceful. I know how to ride a horse. I am not a professional, but in warm weather, I ride on horseback in the park. This is very like me. I feel myself free, when doing this. I am staying alone with nature. This is a great pastime. Unfortunately, I have not often I make horseback riding. But I'm not upset because of this. I would really like to ride on horseback along with you on the beautiful horses in the park. I think it would be very romantic. Do you wish to ride with me?
Please tell me everything you want. I have no more than close person than you. It seems to me that I feel to you big, open, honest emotion of love. I fall in love with you quickly. Previously, I thought that this is possible only in movies. But when I met you, then I realized - you are my prince!
Tell me about your feelings to me! What fantasies do you have about me? You represented me in reality? As if we were able to spend time, if there were to be together?
I can give you my phone number. Here's my number +79272269213. But my phone can not receive calls from other countries. It is very expensive for Russia. Therefore, on many phones off the function of international communication. Unfortunately this is so. If I could call you or receive calls from you, then I would have done it. I just really want to hear your voice. This is as important to me. But in Russia is really very high prices.
Therefore, I myself will call you later. I will use for this public phone. Is the only way for what would have to call you.
I'll wait for your love letter, my prince!

I send you my hot kisses!

Your Larisa!

Spoiler:
Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Info: n+IQXg==
Received: from maile.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.15]) by BAY0-MC1-F35.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:26:05 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [77.70.77.76])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id B6E3F1A2511C
     for <xxx>; Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:26:03 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:35:58 +0300
Message-ID: <322183219.20100224193558@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W51EE16A9305A97903DBC1AC7410@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W51EE16A9305A97903DBC1AC7410@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Feb 2010 22:26:05.0777 (UTC) FILETIME=[5AE40C10:01CAB5A0]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 77.70.77.76
Country Code	BG
Region	Grad Sofiya
City	Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 21:58 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 31. Mai 2010 um 01:34

Hi, my soul mate and lover xxx!!!

I get happy with your letter. Thank you for what you write me a beautiful letter!
Today I could not sleep very long. I have the whole night thinking about you. Now you took all the space in my heart! You could awaken the fire of love in the heart of the simple Russian girl. I've never experienced such feelings. It seems to me that only now I learned what real love!
I want to confess to you that I love you! You turned out to be very wise, nice and honest man. I realized that I can trust you completely. For me, remains a mystery why we have not met before. We know each other a long time. During this time I was able to examine you very well. You always understood me and carefully read my letter. I realized that you are interested in not only my appearance but also my soul. You could become a sincere friend to me. When I am writing this letter, I understand that I can be frank with you.
I am very concerned about one issue. Do you love me?
All that I feel towards you - this is the most tender and warm feelings. I know that I can trust you. You come up to me at 100 %. I never worried about how excited now. Declaration of love - this is a very difficult task. I always want to be honest with you. I can not hide their feelings, which fill my heart. I thought that perhaps this effect comes spring and I tried to restrain myself. But it turned out that I feel the emotions that are caused by a great love for you.
Now I think that we could create a love union. I always imagine us together. When I close my eyes, I see your smile, I can submit your gentle hands and gait. I really want to see and talk to you in life. I am convinced that we need a meeting in the near future. Our relations should develop. We can move to a new stage of relations. This is a very important step. We must take steps to ensure that our communication would no longer be virtual. When we meet, we will be able to do what we wanted. All of our fantasies and dreams can become reality. I think that we have enough already know each other. I can assure you that I am ready to meet with you.
I talked with my boss about my vacation. And he told me that my vacation will start in March. It was a complete surprise to me. Thus, I'll have free time at the end of March.
My holiday will begin on March 15. And I'll have free time from March 15 to April 10. I realized that I can travel to you at this time.
But as I realized that I have only one vacation a year. So is a unique opportunity to visit you. I really want this! I want to see your life, your home and your country. I want to get acquainted with your family and your friends. It is very important to me.
Thus, it is the only opportunity that I could travel to you! If I can not travel to see you during my vacation, I can not come to you more than ever this year.
Therefore, I must travel.
I understand that I am ready to meet with you. And I have only one opportunity for that to do so. I can not forgive myself if I'm not going to travel to you during my vacation to you. This is my main dream now! I really want this!
You will be able to see me during my vacation?? You want, what would I come to you? I need your answer.
If you agree, then I will immediately look for a travel agency for what would begin preparing for my trip. I shall have to obtain an international passport, visa and other documents. And it will take some time.
Please tell me the name of the nearest airport to you and the city! I need this information. Tell me, where can we meet?
I am very glad that my vacation will be very soon. This will allow me to see you soon. So I'm very glad!
Now I must wait for your answer to my questions!

I love you!

I give you all my kisses!

Only your Larisa!!! 

Spoiler:
Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Info: UQJP8w==
Received: from maile.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.15]) by snt0-mc2-f6.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:49:09 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [77.76.56.28])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7BEBF1A2509A
     for <xxx>; Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:49:00 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:41:43 +0300
Message-ID: <356988836.20100225194143@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W58DF7DC86584DD84B4F920C7400@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W58DF7DC86584DD84B4F920C7400@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------D1891DCE21AF2"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Feb 2010 17:49:09.0207 (UTC) FILETIME=[D50E6E70:01CAB642]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 77.76.56.28
Country Code	BG
Region	Plovdiv
City	Plovdiv 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 22:02 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 31. Mai 2010 um 01:49

Hi my beloved prince xxx!

First of all, I must tell you that I was very glad to talk with you over the phone. I was happy to hear your voice! Your voice was exactly the way I had imagined. Your voice is very pleasant and manly. And I am happy that soon I'll hear your voice ever!
I hope you liked my surprise and you were just as pleased with my call.
I must apologize for what I wrote you a long time.
Today I was busy looking for a tourist agency that can prepare my journey to you. For me to prepare all the documents and buy tickets.
All day I was looking for a suitable travel agency. It was not easy. Many agencies have told me that now is not enough time for that to prepare the documents for travel.
This greatly upset me. But then I turned for advice to my good friend. And she advised me to another travel agency. I went to this travel agency. And I was very happy with the result. Manager of the agency said they were happy to help me. He told me all about my journey and that it needs.
He told me that I should travel to you as a tourist. This will greatly facilitate obtaining a visa. Visa is issued at the invitation of a very long time. But now we do not have time for this. Therefore, the safest option is to travel to you on a tourist visa. The manager said to me that they have time to legalize all the documents before the new year. And I was very glad to hear it!
So I was very glad that I found a very good travel agency for me. And now they will be able to do my journey. I was very happy today. Our meeting approached one step!
But I was warned that now is the time to start preparing the documents. Otherwise you will not have time to formalize risk everything for my trip.
Therefore, I must now sign a contract with a travel agency.
If I do that, then I can travel to you.
I want to thank you for all your wishes and compliments. I miss you constantly. My thoughts and dreams are devoted to you, my beloved! You are very happy about me with their stories. This brings us closer together. When I close my eyes, I imagine that you're beside me. But soon our dreams will come true. You'll be near me. We will be able to please each other. I can see your smile and your body! I want to continue to recognize you. This will help our meeting. I am counting the days until this moment. Soon I will take hours and minutes. I know that you care about our leisure. We spend a very romantic time. It will be nice for a romantic evening in a restaurant in the park. This will be passionate in bed, when we enjoy sex and caresses! I am in anticipation of this moment! I love you, my prince!
Tomorrow I will be able to know the cost of my trip to you. After that, I want to go to the bank for the fact that to get a loan to pay for my trip. Wish me luck in this business!
I send you all my kisses!
Today was a very good day!
I'm glad we found each other!

Your Larisa!

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Info: WXDZrFIwUwfmFMYl
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33]) by bay0-mc4-f13.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:51:20 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [87.121.234.76])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id ABB9984415
     for <xxx>; Mon,  1 Mar 2010 22:51:15 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:47:13 +0300
Message-ID: <6710588318.20100301204713@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W378B2F790CE8C8FD3404A7C73E0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W378B2F790CE8C8FD3404A7C73E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------A3BA80289DE3C7"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Mar 2010 19:51:20.0497 (UTC) FILETIME=[907F8210:01CAB978]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 87.121.234.76
Country Code	BG
Region	Veliko Turnovo
City	Tarnovo 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 22:07 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 31. Mai 2010 um 01:55

Hi my beloved prince xxx! 

I was very pleased with your letter! I further want to be with you! 
I still dream about you! I always think of you, my prince! 
Today I am very tired. I was very busy in the travel agency. This is a difficult job for me. But I know that doing it I could be with you. I want to thank you for your love letters. Every day I think about you and about our meeting. That is great that our meeting is to us very soon. I always imagine our first meeting. Your eyes in my eyes, I'm in your loving arms! It would be great. Our dreams will soon come true! We will be happy together. The moment of our meeting will change our lives forever! Now we are a couple. We will be faithful lovers and intimate friends! We will keep our love forever! I am very happy. I do not know why we have not met before. I waited for you all my life, my dear Prince xxx! 
My beloved prince, I must inform you that I learned some details in the travel agency. 
I learned about the cost of my trip to you. It's more expensive than I expected. This is due to the fact that now the height of tourist travel. Therefore, it is really expensive! Fly round-trip Volgograd - Moscow - Amsterdam will cost 485 euro. Visa costs 210 euro. Design and preparation of the international passport and medical insurance costs 160 euro. Services Agency is 73 euro. My dear and beloved xxx, I do not have such amount of money. This is a very large sum for me. I will save 928 euro more than a year with a salary as I have. I do not know what to do. 
When I learned the price of my trip, I went to the bank for a loan. And then the problems began.At the bank, where I wanted to get a loan I was refused. I have not given credit. I was told that my income is very small. And the bank can not risk that would give me the money in credit. I am a little upset, but decided to request the loan in another bank. There I was denied too. I was in all the banks in my city. But everywhere I refused. I was seeking money to pay for my trip for three days. So I did not have time for that to write you a letter. I tried all the options for what to find the money to pay for my trip. I asked the credit for all banks of my city. I tried to borrow money from my friends. But I did not work. Even my mom does not have this amount of money. 
And then I realized that I do not know what to do. Indeed, I do not know where I can now find the money for my trip. 
The next week I should make the payment of my journey. But I do not know how to do it, because I could not find the money. 
I really want to travel to you! This is my biggest dream! Every day I see a dream about my journey to you. So I can not think that my trip to you will not take place. My heart could not withstand such a blow! 

I want to be with you! 

I live this dream. 

But now, when I learned the value of my travels, I do not know what to do! 
I keep dreaming about my journey! I am confident that we can that be think that would implement all our plans. 
I am very happy that soon we will be together. This is something we've been waiting all my life.We will be together. We will be happy! I love you and appreciate for what you do for me. You're a real man! You are my king! I want, what would you have told me all the news about my trip. It is very important to us! I love you, my dear xxx!!! 

I love you very much! 
I give you the most gentle kisses! 
And I hope for you! 

Your Larisa!  

Spoiler:
Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Info: L6+Q9gj0UVZpSBOV
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33]) by bay0-mc3-f30.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:10:19 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [95.111.60.75])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 88D6584499
     for xxx; Tue,  2 Mar 2010 22:10:18 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:47:50 +0300
Message-ID: <1183773901.20100302154750@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W357E2975A2B395D3FC4B5DC73B0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU149-W357E2975A2B395D3FC4B5DC73B0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Mar 2010 19:10:20.0271 (UTC) FILETIME=[00808FF0:01CABA3C]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 95.111.60.75
Host name	ip-95-111-60-75.home.megalan.bg
Country Code	BG
Region	Grad Sofiya
City	Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 22:11 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 31. Mai 2010 um 02:03

My beloved prince xxx!

I am very glad that you want to help me.
I was left with little time in Internet cafes. Therefore, my message will be brief.
Indeed, you can transfer money through Western Union. But I myself can not get money from you. My documents are in the travel agency. My passport needs them for what would draw for me a visa. Therefore, without a passport I can not get money from you.
I will ask my friend Veronika, that she would have received money from you and handed to me. I wrote to you earlier about Veronika. She's my very good friend. It is almost like a sister to me. Therefore, I fully trust her. And just as you could trust her.
I will ask her what she would have taken money from you. In order that would send her money through Western Union you should have only her first name, last name and the name of the city. I have already learned this information, because I myself would like to invite you to transfer money through Western Union.
So you must send money to these data:

Name: VERONIKA
Surname: TATARCHUK

I assure you that these data are sufficient, that would implement the money transfer. But you'll have to send me a copy of the payment, which you'll be in the implementation of Western Union money transfer.
I hope that tomorrow you will be able to send money for me, because on Saturday I should give the money the travel agency.
Thus, we have only tomorrow to the fact that to get money. Because on Saturday I should pay for my trip to a travel agency.
So I beg you to hurry. It's really very urgent!
I thank you for your help! I love you.
I hope that tomorrow you will send me a copy of the payment. Then I can give money to a travel agency on time!
I love you.
Waiting for your answer and information for Veronika.

Your loving Larisa. 

Spoiler:
Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Info: Mz1gr5ncc0+R9U09
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]) by bay0-mc4-f47.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:38:37 -0800
Received: from ONE (unknown [77.70.97.147])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2AE1A621C5F
     for <xxx>; Thu,  4 Mar 2010 00:38:35 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 00:38:30 +0300
Message-ID: <418253828.20100304003830@rambler.ru>
In-Reply-To: <BLU149-W62AC8A60DAE97C6BE66465C73A0@phx.gbl>
References: .ru> .ru> <BLU149-W62AC8A60DAE97C6BE66465C73A0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Mar 2010 21:38:37.0919 (UTC) FILETIME=[E253A6F0:01CABB19]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 77.70.97.147
Country Code	BG
Region	Grad Sofiya
City	Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2019 um 22:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden