Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Chris Love <trustmeall@live.com> (Gelesen: 1781 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Chris Love <trustmeall@live.com>
24. Mai 2010 um 23:29

Smiley Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Schreibt in deutsch und ist bei der US-Armee.

Die Bilder sind in seiner späteren Mail gewesen.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Chris S 
Last Active: 13 days ago
Profile Views: 164 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: the best proof of love is trust

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Spanish, French
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: No Answer

Inboxmail
To:Me
Date:Freitag, 19. Februar 2010 03:20:20
Subject:Ich bin 53, und hat ...

Ich bin 53, und hat einen Sohn, Widowed.I beschäftigen als Soldat in den USA Armee .. Ich liebe Freunde und Familie, ich bin ein viel Spaß und Freunde helfen. Ich liebe das Leben, die Liebe meiner Familie und haben noch einige love to share mit einer speziellen Dame. Das Leben kann, ohne dass jemand einsam ... Ich bin eine Person, die sehr real ist, wenn es um Leben und seine "Themen. Bin ehrlich, freundlich fürsorglich, liebevoll, guten Sinn für Humor, easy going, Freigeist, vertrauenswürdig und respektieren die Leben anderer Menschen ..... Ich bin ein Mann, dass das Leben lebt, wie es kommt zu me.I don ' t in der Regel legte meine Bilder auf Dating-Website, und ich hoffe, Ihnen nichts ausmacht, darüber, wie Sie mir auf der MSN sehen. Ich glaube nicht an morgen Sorgen, ich denn es wird hier keine Rolle, was ich do.The besten Tage meines Lebens sind noch kommen ... auf der Suche nach jemandem, der Liebe und Pflege wird von mir für eine lange Zeit, die Beziehung dazu führen, dass die Ehe. Zwar halte ich würde mich ein romantisches, ich glaube nicht, dass das Leben über die "große Leidenschaft." In Wirklichkeit ist es mehr über komfortable Kameraden. Ich bin ein wirklich Spaß Person, die Menschen liebt, liebt zu lachen, ich bin sehr fürsorglich, liebe Musik, Tanz, Gesang! Love the church ... Ich bin ein treuer Freund. Ich mag Spaß zu haben, ich habe starke moralische Werte mit Ehrlichkeit und Integrität den Kern meiner Persönlichkeit, ich sehr cool, ich respektiere meine Würde .... Ich bin gespannt auf neue Orte zu sehen, neue Leute kennen lernen und neue Dinge zu tun, . Ich bin ein Kämpfer, und ich behaupte nicht, das Leben ist zu kurz, aber ich Wert der Freundschaft und intimacy.Respect ist eine der wichtigsten Voraussetzungen in einer Beziehung, ebenso wie Ehrlichkeit und Engagement. Ich genieße gehen zum Essen, Filme, Wanderungen und ruhigen Zeiten. Ich liebe die Natur, Spaß am Lernen und haben einen tiefen Respekt und Liebe für Kinder. Ich bin mit der Welt und verschiedene Kulturen fasziniert und würden uns freuen, mehr über sie .... ich liebe zu lachen und gerne um Leute mit einem guten Sinn für Humor. Ich schätze auch die Menschen, die anders sind und sogar quirky. Wenn Sie auch auf der Suche nach einer ehrlichen Mann für den Rest deines Lebens, dann mailen Sie mir auf. trustmeall@live.com .. Und du wirst erfahren Sie mehr über einander wissen...
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2012 um 11:05 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30358 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Chris Love <trustmeall@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2010 um 23:34

Smiley Jetzt hat mir der Major eine Mail geschrieben. Dieses Mal in englisch.

Von: Chris Love <trustmeall@live.com> 
An: <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: ABOUT ME.... 
Datum: 18.05.2010 12:50:16 

Hello Dear xxx...
               Thank you very much for your much details about you...
Well, am really sorry  that i kept so long to respond to your mail, i was a little bit busy with my Generals, But am now okay and we can continue to mail each other to get to know each other better for a serious and a trusted relationship...
Well, am very sorry to hear about that death of your late Husband..And thank you for your picture , you really look nice and i would like to get to know you better...

I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily.  I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without  someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.   

Am employed, As a soldier in the army. I have been in the army for 29years now. I inherited it from my uncle. I was born and raised in Bronx villa New York,so i would like to say am American, as my mother comes from Mexico. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Bronx-villa New York. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life. 

Here  in Iraq is very risky, But soon i will get to resign from the army, i have been missing my son all days, he  is  now 14 years and living with my care taker in Bronx-villa New York... that is why am looking for a serious woman who can love me and taker good care of  my son....
   Well, this is something about me and i would like to ask you some few questions that will help me to know more about you...

1) How would you describe your childhood 

2)What is one thing you could start doing today that would most improve the quality of your life?

3)What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

4)What are you looking for in a relationship partner?

5)What do you find physically attractive?

6)What are your general feelings about money and personal wealth?

7)Looking back on your life, of what are you most proud?

8)What do you most like to do on a day off?

9)Describe your own personal style

10)Describe some personal habits that are important to you..

11) Are you still on Tagged? And how many people have you ever meet now?

I hope you will not be annoyed of my questions...
  Have a nice day and i will be looking forward to read from you back..
              Maj.Chris !!!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <trustmeall@live.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 18 May 2010 10:50:17 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc2-s36.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc2-s36.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.111]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx022) with SMTP; 18 May 2010 12:50:17 +0200
Received: from SNT129-W42 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s36.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 18 May 2010 03:50:16 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT129-W42F341AC275C1EFA0AFB1CBEE10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_8e6fa79e-381a-48ff-b6a8-f4430c400ee4_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.201.37.1]
To: <xxx@gmx.de>
Subject: ABOUT  ME....
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 03:50:16 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20100412093547.247640@gmx.net>
References: <20100412093547.247640@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 May 2010 10:50:16.0478 (UTC) FILETIME=[E6A7D3E0:01CAF677]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6i75npGen84eVAEFK/syJmiNoEBJhgjYKpglu1TZLLw7xMZnJMXwBFK0zrU
udEInhYyaWAzwtcf5K2pCdD+gZ2/z4PnBLkwixZI+pVtXqOlCN41sOWgjaVeH7+UhPxHlGxFK/rc
sw7fg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: hQWbeNNGeWU3B9b462xnm/QrL0tsZg3B

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2012 um 11:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 24. Mai 2010 um 23:36

Zwinkernd sister-act schrieb on 24. Mai 2010 um 23:34:
Herein Iraq is very risky

Er schreibt ja das er im Iraq ist, seine Mail kommt aber aus Ghana.  Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 196.201.37.1
ISP: Scancom Ltd
Organization: First IPv4 Assignment Block for Scancom Ltd.
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: 1x

Geolocation Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 24. Mai 2010 um 23:39

Die Bilder zeigen General George W. Casey, Jr. - gefunden bei Wikipedia Smiley

Zitat:

General George William Casey, Jr., USA (born July 22, 1948) is an American Army officer and the 36th and current Chief of Staff of the United States Army. He has served in the Army for his entire adult working life. General Casey previously served as Commanding General, Multi-National Force - Iraq from June 2004 to February 8, 2007. He assumed his current assignment on April 10, 2007.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 24. Mai 2010 um 23:44

Jetz hab ich den richtigen General George W. Casey, Jr. auf Wikipedia gefunden.  Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2010 um 02:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema