Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kristina <kristy1985@ro.ru> (Gelesen: 1153 mal)

neptun
Ex-Mitglied

Kristina <kristy1985@ro.ru>
14. Mai 2010 um 12:23

Hi xxx!

I will be happy to correspond with you. I liked your letter. It seemed to me very interesting. Now I will tell you more about myself.My name is Kristina. I am 25 years old. I was born and raised in the city of Arkhangelsk. We live in a small apartment in the heart of the city with my mom. I have no father. I have never been married and have no children. I am also interested to learn about the family of my future sweetheart. You'd tell me about your family?

I studied at the University. My specialty is management. And at the moment I am working as a shop clothes. This is a usual job, and there is nothing special. I help people choose what they want. At work I'm interested in communicating with people. I'm an open person, and therefore it is easy to make contact with me. I taught English in school and university. I can easily speak the language.

Sometimes I use a translator to correctly write some words and sentences.

I do exercises in swimming. I like it very much. It also keeps me fit. I like being outdoors, discovering new beautiful places for themselves. I like drawing. I was engaged in the walls in our apartment. Together with my letter I am sending you photos of my creativity. I also love animals very much. I have two cats and a dog.

I decided to find the man on the Internet, because it gives us the opportunity to communicate with people across the globe. Our communication should not be limited to a certain place. What do you think about this?

The man I am looking for must be gentle and caring towards me. In a person important to me his inner qualities more than his appearance. In Russia it is difficult to find a man who really would be appreciated and respected the feelings of her lover.

I want to quickly get to know you. It is very important in the development of relationship for me. I do not want someone to break my heart. I am looking for true love and believe in it.

I’m finishing my letter. I tried to tell you more about myself. I want to know more about you as well.What do you like to do? How do you spend your spare time? Can you send me your photo? I will be happy to see what you look like in real life.

I look forward to your next letter!

Kristina.

Hi xxx!

I am very pleased that I received another letter from you. I was looking forward to it. You're so much talking about yourself, but every time I want to learn about you more and more. I think that we begin to understand each other. 

By the nature, I the kind and open person. Many of men enjoyed it, so I'm being cautious. But my heart tells me that with you I can be frank. I want us as soon as possible to become closer to each other. I have many friends and acquaintances, but not the man to whom I could open my heart to share their experiences. 

I want to ask you, Do you believe in love? I believe that the love-is the most precious feeling, which nature has given to man. From your letters, I realized that we have the same views on many things. This means that we will understand each other and in the future. A person can not be perfect in everything. Everyone has its pluses and minuses. But I'm not looking for the perfect man. I search for that person with whom to me will be well and easy. 

I  often  spend  time  with  family  and friends. We usually go to the

cinema,  walking  around the city. I also like spending time outdoors,

walking  in  the  woods. But all this does not bring me those emotions

that  I  could  get  from  a loved one. I also love traveling to other

cities, discover new places, see the world with my own eyes. I would like to travel more. On the earth, so many places that I want to see. But unfortunately, in Russia difficult to make such dreams. Maybe someday we'll do it with you?  I also love to cook and I think I have it pretty well. I have a favorite dish that I love to treat their loved ones. This dish is called a magic fish. It is prepared from fish, which inhabits the northern river, which flows near our city. I will be very pleased if you try and assess the food that I cook. And how do you spend your free time? What do you do in everyday life? The more we learn about each other, the faster we can understand how much we need each other. I finishing my letter, but I feel that we still have much to tell each other.With letter I am sending you some pictures. I hope its will like you.

I hope that you will soon write me your answer. I look forward to wait for your next letter.

Kristina.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From kristina Mon Apr 26 18:44:39 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxx.xxx@yahoo.com via 212.82.110.219; Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:05:26 -0700
Return-Path: <kristy1985@ro.ru>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 81.19.66.33
X-YMailISG: kcYm4A53cew-
X-Originating-IP: [81.19.66.33]
Authentication-Results: mta135.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=ro.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=ro.ru; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.33)
  by mta135.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:05:25 -0700
Received: from TWO (unknown [109.184.103.61])
     (Authenticated sender: kristy1985@ro.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C52B78446C
     for <xxx.xxx@yahoo.com>; Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:05:19 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:44:39 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <7710430475.20100426224439@ro.ru>
To: xxx xxx <xxx.xxx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi xxx!
In-Reply-To: <457458.29027.qm@web29206.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <457458.29027.qm@web29206.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7AE81F0B7D26CF"
Content-Length: 117364

Zitat:
Adresse (privat):      
Karte zeigen  Arkhangelsk
Anmerkungen:      
studied at the University management. now working as a shop clothes
likes drawing
two cats and a dog
Wonhaft in: Arkhangel'sk, Arkhangel'sk, Russland
Haarfarbe: Blond
Augenfarbe: Grau
Größe: 170 cm
Gewicht: 53 kg

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2010 um 08:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Kristina <kristy1985@ro.ru>
Antwort #1 - 14. Mai 2010 um 13:03

Zitat:
Wonhaft in: Arkhangel'sk, Arkhangel'sk, Russland

Kurzes Gastspiel  Laut lachend
Mail kommt aus Nizhniy Novgorod und das passt nicht mit dem Wohnort zusammen.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	109.184.103.61
Host 	109-184-103-61.dynamic.mts-nn.ru
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Nizhniy Novgorod, 51 -
Organization 	Network for PPPoE clients terminations in
ISP 	OJSC VolgaTelecom
AS Number 	AS25405 OJSC VolgaTelecom, Nizhny Novgorod

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert