Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Ekaterina <katerina24@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 27320 mal)

vierauge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Ekaterina <katerina24@ymail.com>
Antwort #30 - 23. Mai 2010 um 04:13

Die Zeitzone sagt +0200,also Moskauer Raum,der Quelltext aber sagt,die Mail kommt aus Belgien.

Host name 94-226-187-172.access.telenet.be 
Country Belgium   
Country Code BE 
Region Antwerpen 
City Mechelen 
Latitude 51.0333 
Longitude 4.4667 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #31 - 23. Mai 2010 um 10:32

Hallo leute!!

Zuerst: Super site!!!!

Ich maile auch mit diese "Ekaterina".
Ich bin aber 3 mails weiter als vierauge.
"Ekaterina" hat schon das reisebureau kontaktiert und informiert nach visa und dan wird sie nach den flug informieren.
Ich denke das das vragen nach geld heute oder morgen in ihr mail steht. Sie hat aber keine idee das "sie" schon mit mir gemailt hat mit eine andere name und emailadresse. 
Gleiche mails!
Gestern ein neues video bekommen.
Kann das video nicht als anhang hinzufugen!
Acceptiert kein AVI.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #32 - 23. Mai 2010 um 12:27

scambuster schrieb on 23. Mai 2010 um 10:32:
Acceptiert kein AVI.

@ scambuster

Sende das Video bitte an webmaster@anti-scam.de  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #33 - 23. Mai 2010 um 12:30

@ scambuster

Kann nicht sein,denn sie hat mir "ewige Liebe" geschworen. Zwinkernd
Offensichtlich mach ich zu sehr auf romantisch und komm deshalb nicht weiter. Ich hatte am Anfang auch mal ein Video bekommen,und seit über einer Woche will sie mir wieder eins schicken. Kein Wunder,das ich es nicht bekomme,wenn du es schon hast. Zwinkernd
Ok,ich drück mal auf´s Gas.

Was ist? Ein  Smiley drauf wer von uns schneller ist? Verlierer bezahlt. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #34 - 23. Mai 2010 um 14:45

vierauge schrieb on 23. Mai 2010 um 12:30:
@ scambuster

Kann nicht sein,denn sie hat mir "ewige Liebe" geschworen. Zwinkernd
Offensichtlich mach ich zu sehr auf romantisch und komm deshalb nicht weiter. Ich hatte am Anfang auch mal ein Video bekommen,und seit über einer Woche will sie mir wieder eins schicken. Kein Wunder,das ich es nicht bekomme,wenn du es schon hast. Zwinkernd
Ok,ich drück mal auf´s Gas.

Was ist? Ein  Smiley drauf wer von uns schneller ist? Verlierer bezahlt. Zwinkernd

Und ich dachte sie war meine einzig ware liebe!! weinend
Ich bin auch sehr romantisch und sage "Ekaterina" seit tagen wieviel ich sie liebe!! Mit herz and seele!
Ich spiele es voll mit! Laut lachend 

Smiley GUT!!! Machen wir!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #35 - 23. Mai 2010 um 14:54

Zitat:
scambuster schrieb on 23. Mai 2010 um 10:32:
Acceptiert kein AVI.

@ scambuster

Sende das Video bitte an webmaster@anti-scam.de  Smiley

Du hast mail!!  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #36 - 23. Mai 2010 um 16:58

vierauge sagte:

Die email von "Ekaterina" nach deine letzte mail von "Ekaterina":

Hello beautiful! It's good for me to read your words. I am pleased to learn that you are ready to accept me into the house. Thank you, that you trust me, my dear. XXXXX, I want to tell you that in the past the message I wanted to see for how seriously it is me. Forgive for this beautiful, but you must understand me. For me it was very important to know if she will agree to accept me into the house or not. If you insist, we met somewhere in hotel or other place - which for me would think, what you do not want to play host to me because you have a wife or is otherwise not sufficiently serious to me, and want to meet for fun. E 'check - was small precaution. I heard that many people try to have sex only with the new person, even if in the structure inform, that have serious intentions. Now I am sure that in you XXXXX, and I am glad that we seemed like the person I want to meet! Beloved, I have great pleasure in making me a few days. These days I've brought in a travel agency and receive information, to achieve Monts to you in this or next month. What we tkink on it? I announced that for the details on it in the following e-mail. Waiting for your messages. I love you, my dear XXXXX! My kisses!

Yours Ekaterina.

Hostname:      79.69-129-109.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be
ISP:      Belgacom Skynet
Organization:      Belgacom Skynet
State/Region:      Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
City:      Brussels
Latitude:      50.8333
Longitude:      4.3333

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 11:08 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #37 - 23. Mai 2010 um 17:02

Und die nächste mail von "Ekaterina":

Hi my dear! I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand me. You are, one of those few people XXXXX, in which I can find understanding. How has passed your day dear? I hope, that at you all OK! I have some news to you XXXXX . Today I had telephone conversation with agency of travel. They have told, that to receive the visa of the tourist in your country difficultly, but they, probably can to help me in it. The agent did not begin to discuss a detail by phone and we have appointmented tomorrow. Tomorrow I shall meet them and to discuss a question with the visa. I hope, lovely, that all will be - OK. My dear XXXXX tomorrow I to send for you video in Russian that you would hear my voice, my sounding of a voice. Tomorrow I to send for you it! I have some excitement concerning all it, but also I have firm intention to meet you dear! Therefore any difficulties and charges of money, will not stop me. Write to me, yours messages, dear, give me many forces and energy. My gentle kisses.Yours Ekaterina. 

Hostname:      adsldhcp189.iway.be
ISP:      Belgacom Skynet
Organization:      I-Way Computers
State/Region:      Antwerpen
City:      Antwerp
Latitude:      51.2167
Longitude:      4.4167

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 11:09 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #38 - 23. Mai 2010 um 17:09

Die Samstag mail von "Ekaterina":

Hi my lovely XXXXX! I am glad to speak again with you! Dear, I have good news to you. Today I have met the agent travel to learn concerning the visa. He has explained me a situation about reception of the visa to you. Your government has made more strict control over entrance to the country because of terrorism and consequently to receive to you the visa uneasy. But the agency will make it for me. The agent has told, that they recently already received some visas of tourists in your country. I am very glad XXXXX, that we will not have with it big difficulties. I all over again had fears, that the agency cannot it to make or for this purpose very long time will be required. But the agent has told, that the visa will demand from them two or three weeks. My favourite to be pleasant to you my video?? I have made in its morning, I hardly hardly to hurry up, I hope that it to be pleasant to you my favourite! My dear my dear, I wish you very good weekend! Today I go to the cottage, tomorrow a lot of things! Tomorrow I will need to reach in office of agency, to sign there the contract and also we shall decide question on payment of them. Now it is time to me to go lovely to make photos for the visa and to fill in questionnaires for embassy. The agent has told, it should be is prepared tomorrow when I shall come to them to office. I very pleased XXXXX, that now our preparations have begun and through small time we shall be together! I as well as all girls very strongly love white roses, I have no automobile and never I had at all I have no the rights. Write to me lovely ideas, I wait for your messages. Kiss of you!!! Yours Ekaterina.

I love you too very very much, you're the best!       Ekaterina+XXXXX= love...

P.S To Me your photo you the darling on it is nice Zwinkernd 

Hostname:      94-226-187-172.access.telenet.be
ISP:      Telenet Operaties N.V.
Organization:      Telenet N.V. Residentials
State/Region:      Oost-Vlaanderen
City:      Balegem
Latitude:      50.9333
Longitude:      3.7833

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 11:10 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #39 - 23. Mai 2010 um 17:14

Und die letzte mail von heute:

Hello my dear! I am glad to welcome again you and I with impatience wait, when I can tell to you Hello - personally. Thanks for your message. XXXXX, my day was very intense and is very tired. Dear I have asked you in a video you have a Mc Donald?? In Russia, people like to eat there food. How do you treat Mc Donald?? My dear how are your holidays? How do you rest? How was your time? I reached in office of agency and signed with them the contract. In conformity with the contract, the agency will prepare me for all documents for travel, to buy for me the ticket and to deliver me to the plane. From my city there are no planes to you and consequently I all over again will need to reach to Moscow, and therefrom already to you. My agent needs some information for a route of the plane, inform me dear, the address and the nearest airport to you to which I shall arrive. This information is necessary tomorrow that the agent could develop route and to establish all cost of travel. Today I paid in him the first part of money, for the visa and other documents for travel. It was in some times more, than I thought. I planned, that the visa will cost for me about 30 euro, but because of difficulties for its reception is was for me 60. dear, it is possible, that to me you will be required the help for payment of other part of cost of travel. I have some money still,

and also took some money at my parents, but it is possible them will not suffice for payment of the second part of cost, for insurance and tickets. It will be known after the agent will develop a route. The second part of cost I should pay under the contract, before to take away the visa. I shall inform you XXXXX, if to be necessary for me the help. I hope, that it will not be a problem for you and I can not worry about it. I informed you all news about promotion of our meeting and now I go to have a rest, I am very tired today. I hope, what I can soon embrace you, my dear XXXXX. My visa tourist and I shall be at you 30 days I hope that I shall not prevent you strongly the stay. I wait for your messages my favourite. My kisses and embraces!

Yours Ekaterina.

Hostname:      b2.4e.4f.static.xlhost.com
ISP:eNET
Organization:eNET
State/Region:      Maryland
City:      Severn
Latitude:      39.1183
Longitude:      -76.6854

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 11:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #40 - 23. Mai 2010 um 17:27

@ vierauge

Steht das bier schon kalt???  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #41 - 23. Mai 2010 um 19:51

Hier das Video von scambuster.

@ vierauge

... wo ist dein Video? Das fehlt mir immer noch.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2010 um 20:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Antwort #42 - 23. Mai 2010 um 20:20

Webmaster schrieb on 23. Mai 2010 um 19:51:
@ vierauge

... wo ist dein Video? Das fehlt mir immer noch.

Das erste Video von "Ekaterina" ist in dein emailbox.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2010 um 20:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #43 - 23. Mai 2010 um 20:54

@ scambuster

... danke, hier ist es auch schon.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #44 - 23. Mai 2010 um 21:08

@ Webmaster

Wollte schon sagen, ich hab´s dir doch geschickt, aber du konntest es nicht öffnen. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2010 um 21:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema