Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Rose <roselytom@live.com> <roselytom@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5639 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Rose <roselytom@live.com> <roselytom@yahoo.com>
02. Mai 2010 um 20:12

Hello xxxxx,

How are you doing today! i got your message from wedatefree dating site and i decided to check on your profile again site  and  i think that we need to know more about each other very well,i have to be sincere with you.
I'm new in the internet dating,in never believe it before until my my cousin who found her soul mate here last year and they are both living together as husband and wife in the united state,she was the that introduce me to it for me to try and see if i could get real love since i lost my fiancee about 2 weeks to my wedding day in a fatal motor accident when he was coming from work,may be i could also find my luck but i need to be very careful of that most men on net just catch fun and play games here. i will like you to tell me much about you.
My name is Rose Thomas,I was born in England with a mixture of two blood ,I graduated from the university two year ago,i will like to know much about you to and if i can lean on you someday.You can write me back to my email  if you don't mind and tell me more about you .i have attached my pics with this mail and i hope you will also reply and send more of your pics to me too okay.
Thanks,
Rose Thomas

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from 65.55.90.232 (unknown [65.55.90.232])
     by newmx29.qq.com (NewMx) with SMTP id 
     for <xxxxx>; Mon, 03 May 2010 00:50:31 +0800
X-QQ-DKIM: 9
X-QQ-ASM: 000 0.00000000 000
X-QQ-SSF:00B00000000000000000
X-QQ-mid:mxproxy11t1272818729t995t4406
Received: from 65.55.90.232 (live.com [172.22.2.86])
     by mxproxy11 (qq.com) with SMTP id CtiFBjty; Mon, 03 May 2010 00:45:30 +0800
     (envelope-from roselytom@live.com)
X-KK-mid:mxproxy11t1272818729t995t4406
Received: from SNT137-W60 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s29.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 2 May 2010 09:45:28 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT137-w60D46004D487104E747739CBF10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: roselytom@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_39ad6322-6434-41d4-8f15-c19fc6d984eb_"
X-Originating-IP: [216.155.136.84]
To: <xxxxx>
Subject: ROSE FROM WE DATE FREE DATING SITE
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 16:45:27 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 May 2010 16:45:28.0096 (UTC) FILETIME=[DEC2AA00:01CAEA16]

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2014 um 10:50 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Rose <roselytom@live.com> <roselytom@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Mai 2010 um 20:36

Eingeliefert über die USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  216.155.136.84
NetRange: 216.155.128.0 - 216.155.159.255
CIDR:   216.155.128.0/19
OriginAS: AS20473
NetName:  CHOOPA-NETBLK04

OrgName:    Choopa, LLC
OrgID:      CHOOP-1
Address:    2400 Main Street Extension
Address:    Suite 12
City:       Sayreville
StateProv:  NJ
PostalCode: 08872

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2010 um 16:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #2 - 02. Mai 2010 um 23:01

Zitat:

Bemerkenswert. Eingeliefert über die USA, die Datezeile aber könnte Westafrika sein.
Hier heißt es am Ball bleiben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2010 um 16:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 03. Mai 2010 um 11:12

Da sie noch nicht einmal die Vereinigten Saaten von Amerika richtig schreiben kann (ein typischer Fehler westafrikanischer Scammer), 
könnte sie eigentlich gleich in die Öffentlichkeit! Auch die Orthographie spricht da eine deutliche Sprache!

Fotos werden von TinEye nicht gefunden. 

matilda.jpg (ich dachte, sie würde Rose heißen!):
Zitat:
# Kamera Hersteller = Canon
# Kamera Model = Canon EOS 7D
# Original Datum/Zeit = 2010:03:26 10:54:49
# Digitalisierung Datum/Zeit = 2010:03:26 10:54:49
# Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
# Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2010:03:30 21:17:13

mat01.jpg:
Zitat:
# Kamera Hersteller = Canon
# Kamera Model = Canon EOS 7D
# Original Datum/Zeit = 2010:03:26 10:56:09
# Digitalisierung Datum/Zeit = 2010:03:26 10:56:09
# Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
# Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2010:03:30 21:20:53

Die teure Kamera würde für ein Modelphoto sprechen. Aber vielleicht hat der Scam schon so viel Gewinn abgeworfen, 
dass der Scammer sich diese Kamera (Preis etwa 1.100 Euro) leisten konnte. 
Nur hätte er dann Rose statt Matilda photographieren sollen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2010 um 17:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KingNothing
Scam Warners

Standort: Erftstadt
Antwort #4 - 03. Mai 2010 um 15:49

Ich hab da auch eine Antwort von der netten Dame, aber von einer anderen Email-Adresse: <roselytom@yahoo.com> 
Aber noch besser ist das erste Bild, hat mich doch sehr verwundert. Ist "dem" ein Fehler unterlaufen???
  Durchgedreht

Dear XXXXX,

It's really nice to hear from you too.  Firstly i must say i like the way your name sounds Thomas because that is my surname (dad's name ). So how are you?Anyway I enjoy thinking of you for peace. your profile at the site sound interesting and i  find  meeting you  very positive . Did you go through a depression after your last relationship since you are contacting me now because i went through a lot, My fiancee  was dating my best friend and even when they got aware of my knowledge they did not stop so some few weeks to our wedding they both had a very fatal accident together on their way to a dinner party but i believe GOD always have the way of doing things his own thing may be the accident happen because my fiancee is trying to play game with my heart.Well may be we will discover in our new relationship some of the things we are searching for to make our life complete me and  you if we found out that we are compatible with each other. My interest again is to find a relationship and a husband i don't have any biological children, but i wish to have several children, however, I will love and treat any child as my own.

My Family,am mixed and my mum is from England ,but my dad is from Ghana  west Africa .my parent divorce when we are living together my mom left me with him and flew to USA to re marry  and up till now it was only her sad story i heard back that she had died during child delivery in the hospital in the united state for her new husband.i was left alone with my dad since then and he has been a wonderful  dad to me but i have a step mum because my dad had to re marry again too . anyway i have step up and see what life holds for me. I personally can't see beauty being the reason, but you know that there are a few say  about that.

1, that God could have moved ex fiancee  out of my  life for that special someone.  2. is that one mans trash is another mans treasure.You never know. I have been through a lot in my relationship and because I forced not physically someone to love me it prolonged the inevitable. I tried and tried and tried to make it work. But he just don't love me that way that was why he went ahead to date my best friend. I have been with him for 4 years before we planned for marriage .But over the last 2 and a half years I have been seeing things for what they are worth. I decided that I had to leave about 4years ago before he finally died in the car accident with my best friend. I believe that he will try to get me for as much as he could even if he is alive because he knows my worth and how much i love and care about him, but I don't care anymore I just want LOVE and PEACE. So when all is said and done I will miss him. my dad has been seeing my relationship as it was going up and down and he has always told me that he wanted me to find someone to Love me. he just wants to know 100% that who ever I meet will be Loving to me ... My birthday is may 16th and i would be 29 years .

I don't remember, have to easy of a life especially when I compare it to those around me.I always worked, played sports, did things that built character I guess. But I am Tired. I just came to the conclusion that Life is to short. I want someone to Love and be Love by with no conditions It is not to easy to describe myself because I am not a woman that likes to boast. I am a good woman and become great wife someday. I have a good sense of humor, I have always tried to be fair and understand. I am careful with my thought,for they become my word, my word for they become my action, my action for they become my habit, my habit for they become my character, my character for they become my destiny.

I truly believe that what we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly. I have never been married. I only wish to someday have a chance to prove that I am just and worthy. Just because the can and I am theirs. Well sorry for getting carried away!!! Well that is just a little more about me. I worked as the personal secretary to the  director of a gold mining company here in Ghana. I am planning to stop  because of the stress involved in the job and they also did not pay us good salary  I have to wake up as early as 5.00am and set out by 6.00am till 10.00pm closing time although i enjoyed doing it sometimes but i thought the job was not suitable for my health so am planning to stop and also my boss always try to arrases me sexually in the office and  this made get tired of the work, I did this type of work for over 1 year , he lived on my expense as well as his girl friend before i realized.I am at the time where my dreams have to be full-filled. I can't be held back by a companion that doesn't want to help me, but want to receive the fruits.

I spend time fishing, riding slowly down a country road, reading, and just learning about many different peoples and things. I like dogs Doberman. I go for road work out on Saturday's to keep in good shape. That is why I look forward to your conversation. If my life scares you away feel free to let me know. I am every honest person and I am not in to misleading people. I know that I will need to be alone for as  to finish some of my dreams but if you are the one correspondence or probably a physically meeting and communication will tell. I do think that you are more precious than Gold having meeting you and sharing the same interest and been shown. If you are sincere in what you write and  and say  are a Truly Loving person you will never be over looked by me So what does the near future hold for You? i truly would love to develop with you.

Have a wonderful day..I have to stop  here for now.I received your lovely pics and i must tell you honestly you look so handsome man to me .I have attached some more of my pics with my parent.i will also like us to fix time to chat on the yahoo messenger so as to keep a constant communication daily until we find a way to meet with each other.I think i have to stop here for now until we talk again.

Love from,
Rose Thomas,

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To:               XXXXX@yahoo.de via 68.180.158.199; Mon, 03 May 2010 05:52:20 -0700
Return-Path:            <roselytom@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk:            74.6.228.83
X-YMailISG:            yXT2OgQXqIDcjSk2L459L8sdlzUpJRXlMqJX9Hr9H39bmXFtY0aqOXPywUfrSyEYMBk8kzPq
X-Originating-IP:            [74.6.228.83]
Authentication-Results:            mta1048.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n11.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (74.6.228.83) by mta1048.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 03 May 2010 05:52:19 -0700
Received:            from [76.13.12.64] by n11.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 May 2010 12:52:17 -0000
Received:            from [74.6.228.81] by t5.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 May 2010 12:52:17 -0000
Received:            from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 May 2010 12:52:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:            143115.57486.bm@omp1002.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received:            (qmail 71657 invoked by uid 60001); 3 May 2010 12:52:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1272891136; bh=YfZo7oeRy3d0ua/RMQj1pV/jmT3KBACvBxCxSbHxtbg=; tent-Type; G2ik3pWRMpJlQ=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; 8KkvWlqY1fy/4=;
Message-ID:            <693517.70028.qm@web59612.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            PiU6SLUVM1kYUw0cUHNgPd_KZ3ShJ8zxcKUgtnYkjCn1480 6NKimMbdfNcoGmfFqNsbBgTPJPVZJxzHBDYcgVYix2eicDcgOlyp7EbRakCs XgrEchnsNUFpE6TCjZnxKE0f_wOdk.rJFJZHM.opbJXilcK2q8MOyI5MdHMQ mNBMkhGmmusLGL0FxcoDKjghwd7f5jMTvrBREsal7PTvSpJ75XVnSIqOjd2. ZIUNJa0NORwV5Dh9JeRB3LC9iPqyZxEg6MBYqS3RxTeZxNq4cRXvl
Received:            from [216.155.136.84] by web59612.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 May 2010 05:52:16 PDT
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/10.1.11 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date:            Mon, 3 May 2010 05:52:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Rosely Thomas <roselytom@yahoo.com>  
Kontaktdaten anzeigen
Subject:            NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU (ALL ABOUT ME)
To:            XXXXX<XXXXX@yahoo.de>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1991711320-1272891136=:70028"
Content-Length:            445519
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2014 um 11:27 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 03. Mai 2010 um 16:48

Gleiche IP. Leider liegen keine 24 Stunden zwischen beiden Mails.
Wir können also noch nicht sagen, ob die IP statisch ist.
Ist sie es, könnten wir VPN feststellen.

Zitat:
I worked as the personal secretary to the  director of a gold mining company here in Ghana.

Das erklärt die Date-Zeile aus dem Startbeitrag.

Zitat:

... und damit geht sie ab zu den negroiden!!!

Zitat:
My name is Rose Thomas,I was born in England with a mixture of two blood
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2010 um 17:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 03. Mai 2010 um 17:13

Dear xxxxx,

It's really nice to hear from you too.  Firstly i must say i like the way your name sounds xxxxx.So how are you?Anyway I enjoy thinking of you for peace. your profile at the site sound interesting and i  find  meeting you  very positive . Did you go through a depression after your last relationship since you are contacting me now because i went through a lot, My fiancee  was dating my best friend and even when they got aware of my knowledge they did not stop so some few weeks to our wedding they both had a very fatal accident together on their way to a dinner party but i believe GOD always have the way of doing things his own thing may be the accident happen because my fiancee is trying to play game with my heart.Well may be we will discover in our new relationship some of the things we are searching for to make our life complete me and  you if we found out that we are compatible with each other. My interest again is to find a relationship and a husband i don't have any biological children, but i wish to have several children, however, I will love and treat any child as my own.

My Family,am mixed and my mum is from England ,but my dad is from Ghana  west Africa .my parent divorce when we are living together my mom left me with him and flew to USA to re marry  and up till now it was only her sad story i heard back that she had died during child delivery in the hospital in the united state for her new husband.i was left alone with my dad since then and he has been a wonderful  dad to me but i have a step mum because my dad had to re marry again too . anyway i have step up and see what life holds for me. I personally can't see beauty being the reason, but you know that there are a few say  about that.

1, that God could have moved ex fiancee  out of my  life for that special someone.  2. is that one mans trash is another mans treasure.You never know. I have been through a lot in my relationship and because I forced not physically someone to love me it prolonged the inevitable. I tried and tried and tried to make it work. But he just don't love me that way that was why he went ahead to date my best friend. I have been with him for 4 years before we planned for marriage .But over the last 2 and a half years I have been seeing things for what they are worth. I decided that I had to leave about 4years ago before he finally died in the car accident with my best friend. I believe that he will try to get me for as much as he could even if he is alive because he knows my worth and how much i love and care about him, but I don't care anymore I just want LOVE and PEACE. So when all is said and done I will miss him. my dad has been seeing my relationship as it was going up and down and he has always told me that he wanted me to find someone to Love me. he just wants to know 100% that who ever I meet will be Loving to me ... My birthday is may 16th and i would be 29 years .

I don't remember, have to easy of a life especially when I compare it to those around me.I always worked, played sports, did things that built character I guess. But I am Tired. I just came to the conclusion that Life is to short. I want someone to Love and be Love by with no conditions It is not to easy to describe myself because I am not a woman that likes to boast. I am a good woman and become great wife someday. I have a good sense of humor, I have always tried to be fair and understand. I am careful with my thought,for they become my word, my word for they become my action, my action for they become my habit, my habit for they become my character, my character for they become my destiny.

I truly believe that what we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly. I have never been married. I only wish to someday have a chance to prove that I am just and worthy. Just because the can and I am theirs. Well sorry for getting carried away!!! Well that is just a little more about me. I worked as the personal secretary to the  director of a gold mining company here in Ghana. I am planning to stop  because of the stress involved in the job and they also did not pay us good salary  I have to wake up as early as 5.00am and set out by 6.00am till 10.00pm closing time although i enjoyed doing it sometimes but i thought the job was not suitable for my health so am planning to stop and also my boss always try to arrases me sexually in the office and  this made get tired of the work, I did this type of work for over 1 year , he lived on my expense as well as his girl friend before i realized.I am at the time where my dreams have to be full-filled. I can't be held back by a companion that doesn't want to help me, but want to receive the fruits.

I spend time fishing, riding slowly down a country road, reading, and just learning about many different peoples and things. I like dogs Doberman. I go for road work out on Saturday's to keep in good shape. That is why I look forward to your conversation. If my life scares you away feel free to let me know. I am every honest person and I am not in to misleading people. I know that I will need to be alone for as  to finish some of my dreams but if you are the one correspondence or probably a physically meeting and communication will tell. I do think that you are more precious than Gold having meeting you and sharing the same interest and been shown. If you are sincere in what you write and  and say  are a Truly Loving person you will never be over looked by me So what does the near future hold for You? i truly would love to develop with you.

Have a wonderful day..I have to stop  here for now.I received your lovely pics and i must tell you honestly you look so handsome man to me .I have attached some more of my pics with my parent.i will also like us to fix time to chat on the yahoo messenger so as to keep a constant communication daily until we find a way to meet with each other.I think i have to stop here for now until we talk again.

Love from,
Rose Thomas,

Spoiler:
Received: from 65.55.90.222 (unknown [65.55.90.222])
     by newmx26.qq.com (NewMx) with SMTP id 
     for <xxxxx>; Mon, 03 May 2010 20:49:22 +0800
X-QQ-DKIM: 9
X-QQ-ASM: 000 0.00000000 000
X-QQ-SSF:00010000000000000000
X-QQ-mid:mxproxy7t1272890323t597t6217
Received: from 65.55.90.222 (live.com [172.22.2.82])
     by mxproxy7 (qq.com) with SMTP id PSqiWLCy; Mon, 03 May 2010 20:38:43 +0800
     (envelope-from roselytom@live.com)
X-KK-mid:mxproxy7t1272890323t597t6217
Received: from SNT137-W18 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s19.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 3 May 2010 05:37:45 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT137-w1822FF953511984856D17BCBF20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: roselytom@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_67936553-d026-4b53-bcd0-4d1139018fe5_"
X-Originating-IP: [216.155.136.84]
To: <xxxxx>
Subject: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT ME
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:37:44 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <FA03F675F72D419F9E779DD23C33BDA6@xxxxx>
References:
xxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 May 2010 12:37:45.0420 (UTC) FILETIME=[6E5408C0:01CAEABD]

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 11:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 03. Mai 2010 um 17:16

Das Bild wurde Freitags aufgenommen. Da haben die in Ghana Waschtag.

Zitat:
Ich hab da auch eine Antwort von der netten Dame, aber von einer anderen Email-Adresse: <roselytom@yahoo.com>
Aber noch besser ist das erste Bild, hat mich doch sehr verwundert. Ist "dem" ein Fehler unterlaufen???  Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2010 um 17:18 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KingNothing
Scam Warners

Standort: Erftstadt
Antwort #8 - 03. Mai 2010 um 20:44

Zitat:
Das Bild wurde Freitags aufgenommen. Da haben die in Ghana Waschtag.

hää???...Waschtag...???
Die hat mir ein Bild geschickt, mit nem schwarzen Typen und ner weißen Frauen drauf...was soll das denn??? Das ist ja wohl ein klarer Fall von absoluter Verpeilung!  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #9 - 04. Mai 2010 um 02:20

Uli schrieb on 03. Mai 2010 um 11:12:
Fotos werden von TinEye nicht gefunden. 

Nicht verzagen - zapparella fragen  Zwinkernd

Die Originalbilder stammen von dem Model Valentina. Dies hier sind ihre neuesten Fotos.

Ihre Modelseite ist zu finden auf Focus International Hawaii Smiley

Ihre älteren Bilder haben wir bereits schon im Forum unter:

Anneth <mysonnnamdi@yahoo.com> <Anneth_mmbou@yahoo.co.uk>

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 11:33 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #10 - 04. Mai 2010 um 02:29

KingNothing schrieb on 03. Mai 2010 um 15:49:
I have attached some more of my pics with my parent.

Das Bild 1_008.jpg mit der blonden Dame und dem dunkelhäutigen Herrn - soll angeblich ihre Eltern zeigen - ist ebenfalls von Focus International Hawaii. Dieses Bild stammt aus der Serie des Models Swan.

Smiley

Der Mann an ihrer Seite ist das Model David, ebenfalls auf Focus Hawaii zu finden Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 11:26 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #11 - 08. September 2018 um 18:30

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Valentina von FH [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden