Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marita Stevens <Maritastevens@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2281 mal)

frschm
Ex-Mitglied

Marita Stevens <Maritastevens@gmail.com>
20. April 2010 um 22:41

Ich bin mir über die Boardregeln noch nicht so ganz im Klaren; eventuell sollte das auch woanders hin verschoben werden, aber:

Ich habe -- auch auf Parship -- eine Message erhalten, die der Deinen inhaltlich und vom Spelling her ziemlich ähnelt:

Richmond Gonzalez <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com>

Erste Kontaktaufnahme --

Hello Mr Unknown
I am Marita Stevens. I am from England and been single for 6months now..I am willing to search for a man whom i can be with happily and we both can LOVE ourselves deeply,because i do believe in LOVE do you?I am a woman of few words that means i stick to whatever i say..I have been patient about finding the right man that why i am not ready to run into a relationship that is not fruitful..I saw your profile and was engrossed totally by it,then lets see if could work something out and see what the future holds for us
Hope to hear from you soon
Marita

Auffällig daran war eigentlich erstmal nur, dass sie sehr unpersönlich war. Die folgende Mail ist der von Gonzales allerdings ziemlich ähnlich:

Thanks so much for the email.Its really nice reading from you.So how are you doing?I hope you are okay?I would really like if we could get to know more about each other because i believe thats always the first step to take in any relationship in life.I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic,caring. I love nature and I like to travel.I like books and reading novels.Appearance is not important ,if you are so similar wouldn't that be kind of boring? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,It's hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc so there is some compatibility.Yet, on the other hand, if I am looking for a man I can share my life with,the man who is really hisself and don't really make things hard,I will love to meet honest,caring, lovely, trust worthy man.The man i can share laughter,joke, fun,love,understanding with,I am also looking for romantic man who can make me feel the taste,I'm open minded,Straight forward,Down to earth.I am not in Germany at present but you would there soon so thats why i have decided to search for a man.I stayed in Germany for three years and now i am willing to come back.I am originally from England right.You know that i used a translator right
I will like you to tell me about your likes and dislikes,I need to know how will you treat me if this works out for us,And also what do you think about me known fully well that I am?.Also you could reply me to my private mail on Maritastevens@gmail.com for a private mail conversation and so that we could get to exchange more pictures.I am just a kind of person that believes in good communication.I would be hoping to read from you soonest.

Regards,

Marita

Und mit einem derartigen Schwall wird man dann bei jeder neuen Mail zugeschüttet. 
Da gmail die Absender-IP nicht verrät, kann ich leider keine Herkunft angeben (oder?) 
Die Ähnlichkeit zeigt allerdings, dass hier offenbar zumindest zu Beginn mit Textbausteinen gearbeitet wird, 
in die ab und zu frei formulierter Text eingefügt wird. 

Seitdem wurde ich darauf vorbereitet, dass sie regelmäßig nach Nigeria fliegt, um dort mit Bekleidung zu handeln...

Wie geht man da eigentlich am besten vor?
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2010 um 23:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Marita Stevens <Maritastevens@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. April 2010 um 22:58

@ frschm

Smiley

... bitte kein Postworing. Neuer SCAMMER, neuer Beitrag.
Briefe von Scammern auch nicht in Zitate setzen. Es wird ja nicht zitiert.

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2010 um 23:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

frschm
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 20. April 2010 um 23:02

Hmm... ist er wirklich neu? Aufgrund der großen Ähnlichkeit hatte ich angenommen, dass die beiden Mails vom gleichen Scammer stammen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 20. April 2010 um 23:04

@ frschm

... schon möglich, aber das können wir nur annehmen. Ich verlinke es noch im Starttread.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema