Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Geraldine <makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2868 mal)

Brutus
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Geraldine <makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com>
02. April 2010 um 00:19

Ich kann es nicht mehr sehen. Wieder von k+v !

Dearest xxx, 

I wish to thank you for your prompt responds to my first email. And I am equally glad that you have given me the privilege to tell you about myself and have also asked for my pictures too. So it is my humble pleasure to tell you about myself in confidence together with my pictures too hoping that you will be that honest and matured person that I am believing you to be. Let me first of all tell you my reasons for contacting you. I am truly searching for a man that will genuinely love me with all his heart, caring for me, giving me a sense of belonging and will be to me a protection. Such man of my dream will be a man who is willing to settle down for something serious and he must be a man that will respect my womanhood and ready to love me for eternity. I shall then open up and tell him everything about my past and future which is confidential. And I want to believe that I have found you to be that man that will keep me happy for the rest of my life.

However, I will love to tell you little or more about me and my social life. Well like I said in my initial introduction message to you, my name is Miss Geraldine Makoh. I am 25yrs old of age and I hail from Sierra Leone in the western part of Africa , from a family of one (1) where I am the only child. I am an easygoing person, compulsive, intelligent, respectful, affectionate, kind-hearted, honest, trustworthy, caring loving and romantic. I like listening to music, reading, watching movies and cooking is also part of my hobbies.  What am looking for in a man is love, care, affections, confidence, open mind and many more good things of a healthy relationship. It will be so great to start a lovely relationship with you.

My late father Dr Steven Makoh was the managing director of his owned company and he was a Big time Reputable business man before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him and my mother in cold blood. I am the only one alive now after i manage to escape and make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  living now in a refugee camp in the capital city Dakar . Even this computer that i am using to access and send you mail belongs to a Reverend Father who is in charge of the church here in the camp and he is just like a father to me here. Fortunately enough, this is the country where my late father deposited a huge amount of 4.7 Million dollar (US$4,700,000.00) in a banking firm and I am heir to the deposit because I am his only child and next of kin.

On my arrival here in Dakar Senegal, I have contacted the manager of the banking firm where my late father deposited the funds before his untimely death and told him of my intentions of withdrawing the deposit from their custody so that I could start a new life, but surprisingly I was made to understand that because of my Refugee STATUS, they are forbidden by the financial and business law to release the deposit directly to me. This is because the financial and business laws of the country forbid all refugees status individuals from engaging in any active business/financial transaction. Secondly they told me that in their initial agreement with my father when he made the deposit was that they in case of his demise that they should not release the money until I am up to the age of thirty (30yrs) so that I will be experienced enough to manage the funds well.

But in the alternative, I was told to appoint and present somebody who will stand as my Partner/Trustee and guardian to the deposit so that they can release the deposit to my Partner on my behalf.

Therefore, because I am interested in a lasting healthy relationship and joint business partnership with you, I will like to retrieve and move this money with your help to your custody in your country and together we will invest it into a profitable business venture in your country which you will suggest. So I will like to appoint and present you to the security banking firm as my life Partner/Trustee to the deposit so that they can process the release of the deposit in your names and transfer directly to your account which you will provide to them. But please, I want you to assure me in return that you will be honest and sincere in all your dealings with me? Because this is my only hope for the future as you can see that I have virtually lost everything, so I do not want to loose this carelessly or miss-manage it. I will always do anything based on your advice since I do not have business experience before because i was still a student when I lost my parents. Please bear in mind that the funds are for both of us and our future since I have taken you in confidence as my all and all.

I look forward to your positive response after which I will let you know how we could commence with the withdrawal of the deposit. My dear please feel free to ask me anything you may still want to know about me. You can find my photo in this email also as you demanded in your mail to me and I will be very very glad if you will also send me your own photo too in your next mail. Have a nice day and always take good care of yourself for me.

Yours lovely,

Geraldine.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
From Geraldine Makoh Thu Apr  1 11:51:57 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de via 212.82.110.168; Thu, 01 Apr 2010 04:51:58 -0700
Return-Path: <makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 67.195.15.153
X-YMailISG: OsDQRyzMZnXr38wdHkPU4QBxfg9M3InrNdjrApGMSpQgLy1UtGh9v1Gcg5_5TA--
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.15.153]
Authentication-Results: mta1000.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web111105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.15.153)
  by mta1000.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 01 Apr 2010 04:51:57 -0700
Received: (qmail 77187 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Apr 2010 11:51:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270122717; bh=wuAXjdJ9BnOrFbi3dv4syp4dHVsoHw7BxcURUhv8FN0=; y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; XhF6T22Wow9d0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  jpJGvhR0dgu5U=;
Message-ID: <225325.77065.qm@web111105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 6Q67NOkVM1l9jNn4lnSob1b7_uMFn520NdqV6rltDFyuK2b
FB8F0C0qDmmqrCwlv4b90UODI6OItDJn14keMi9Lc_w7HLs.SMPtZjLs5wH3
yzhmdSBluPPjiomJaKfaHsaiATwKArbF6Chs4866sTtjIBumWL_N8Vc26nNo
Xc3ZG0nsZz6oYxnSTToa.lYewoOrn45xI8HjeCkJl_cSbNZsUAb7M.pfyYGs
iWPJHl2pkr4Vl7lF9lEgj53aAGFzsLWn7FCLE.3F7XRm.bf9WdnybC_Haiff
7iXHIKlpDqNDjeQFwwtf79A7b_GS49cDBvO_HqwDv8g--
Received: from [41.214.67.107] by web111105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 01 Apr 2010 04:51:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 04:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com
Subject: With Love and Confidence
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <60199.23728.qm@web24918.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-74737282-1270122717=:77065"
Content-Length: 31753

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2011 um 19:58 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10345 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Geraldine <makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. April 2010 um 00:59

Kommt natürlich aus dem Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	41.214.67.107
      ISP:	SONATEL
      Organization:	SONATEL
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Unknown
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist: 3x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Dakar
      City:	Dakar

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 02. April 2010 um 15:46

ja ja die Mail über KV habe ich auch bekommen. Auf diese Nachricht habe ich allerdings nicht geantwortet, hätte sicherlich die gleiche Antwort bekommen Laut lachend Laut lachend

hello.
von genny101
Its nice meeting someone like you
today.My name is Geraldine Makoh.I saw
your profile here in this site while i
was searching for an honest and lovable
person.And after going through your
matured and nice profile i become
interested in you.Because I love and
respect men who are hounorable and of
good reputation and I so much believe
you are such a man.Therefore will like
to know you better.
But i suggest we make use of our private
mail box for confidential reasons,so i
prefer you reply me through
email:makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com.I shall
then tell you more about myself and send
you my pictures for you to see my
looks.I believe we can start from here.

Zitat:
genny101

Land: Deutschland
PLZ-Bereich: 22...

Ich suche: einen Mann
für: Freundschaft, Flirt, Partnerschaft

Größe: bis 1.70
Statur: schlank
Haarfarbe: schwarz
Beruf: Wehrdienst
Raucher: nein

Das sollte man unbedingt über mich wissen:
I am single and have no children yet

So sehe ich mich selbst:
humble,easy going,down to earth and caring

Ich wünsche mir von einem Partner
oder Freund:
an honest and caring person who is will be reliable and
committed.

Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:
I hate all kinds of head games.

Hobbies:
Disco, Lesen, Camping...

Alle Interessen anzeigen 
Das Leben genießen
Disco
Lesen
Theater- und Opernbesuche
Musik hören
Fitness
Musicals

Aktiv und fit
Basketball
Volleyball
Reiten

Die freien Stunden
Familie
Jagen
Lesen

Sport zwischen Mattscheibe und Stadion
Fußball
Formel1 / Motorsport

Die Welt der Klänge
Pop
Soul / RnB
Hip Hop
Rock
Blues

Zwischen High-Tech und Heimwerken
Autos
Motorrad
Software und Programmierung
Computer- und Konsolenspiele

Einmal um die ganze Welt
Last-Minute-Reisen
Camping
Abenteuerreisen

Beruf und Karriere
Sprachen
Aktien und Börse

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 02. April 2010 um 17:23

Wesermann schrieb on 02. April 2010 um 15:46:
Beruf: Wehrdienst

Was sie uns damit wohl sagen will ?! hä? hä?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 05. April 2010 um 22:43

Ich dachte schon George will nicht mehr mit mir spielen   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello My Dear Xxx   

Happy easter my Dear Xxx.Please forgive me for having delayed replying to your mail.We have been busy here receiving some charity organizations who visits ur camp with some gifts.I hope you will understand and bear with me.I am more than happy to read your reply to my message . How did you celebrate your easter? I hope you had a good one? Mine is a little bit cold over here in  Senegal because I am lonely and always thinking about my future.

Once again my name is Miss Geraldine Makoh and  I'm 25years old but i do not attach much importance to age rather true love is what i want, i am originally  from Freetwon in Sierra Leone in West Africa, 5.8ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ).But presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country(Sierra Leone).And because i am in search of a partner for long term relationship and an honest and trust-worthy man whom I will feel safe and protected in his hands and possibly to spend the rest of my life with, i decided to join this forum where i found your matured and interesting profile that attracted me to contact you, believing that you will be whom i hope you are. And which your respond has inspired my impression about you. Anyway I am also an easygoing person, compulsive, intelligent, respectful, affectionate, kind hearted, honest, trustworthy, caring loving and romantic. I like listening to music, reading, watching movies and cooking is also part of my hobbies.  What I am looking for in a man is love, caring, affections, confidence, protection, open mind and many more good things of a healthy relationship. 
In the light of the above I have decided to tell you virtually everything about myself in confidence without reservations. Though it might seem that I am in hurry but my dear just understand my condition since I have suffered a lot and the condition here in this miserable camp is truly unbearable though I have been managing it because I have no option. I therefore plead with you to please understand me good and bear with me.

My late father Dr.Johnson Makoh was the managing director of his owned company and he was as a wealthy and Reputable business man before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him and my mother in cold blood. And I am their only child but fortunately for me i was not home on that day of this incident so  I am the only one alive now. After the death of my beloved parents I managed to escape and make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am  living presently in a refugee camp in a city called Thies. Even this computer that I am using to access and send you mails belongs to a Reverend Father who is in charge of the church here in the camp and he is just like a father to me here.

Fortunately enough, this is the country where my late father deposited a huge amount of four million, eight hundred United states Dollars ($4.8m) in a security banking firm before his untimely death and made me the sole beneficiary to the deposit because I am his only child and as such the next of kin as well.

On my arrival here in Senegal, I approached the manager of the security banking firm and told him of my intentions of withdrawing the deposit from their custody so that i could be able to start a new life, Surprisingly i was made to understand that because of my Refugee STATUS, they are forbidden by the financial and business laws to release the deposit directly to me. This is because the financial and business governing laws of Senegal forbids all refugees status individuals from engaging in any active financial and business transaction in this country. But in the alternative, I was told to appoint and present somebody who will stand as my Partner/Trustee to the deposit so that they can release the deposit to my Partner on my behalf.

Therefore, because I am interested in a lasting healthy relationship and joint business partnership with you for the sake of trust, I will like to retrieve and move this money with your help to your custody in your country and together we will invest it into a profitable business venture in your country which you will suggest and also manage it.While I shall then complete my education there in any good university there in your country with your help.

So now I will like to appoint and present you to the security banking firm as my Partner/Trustee to the deposit so that they can process the release of the deposit in your names and transfer directly to your account. But please, I want you to assure me in return that you will be honest and sincere in all your dealings with me? Because this is my hope for the future, I do not want to loose it carelessly or miss-manage it. I will always do anything based on your advise since I do not have any idea of international bank transfer nor international investment experience before because I was still a student when I lost my parents.

I look forward to your positive response after which I will let you know how we could commence with the withdrawal of the deposit for onward investment there in your country.

I attach here with this mail my picture for you just to see my looks. And I shall be appreciate it if you will also send me your pictures in your response and tell me more about yourself. 

Yours lovely   
Geraldine

Spoiler für Quelltext Senegal:

Received: from [41.208.151.248] by web111111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:15:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:15:54 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: makoh_geraldine@yahoo.com

Gleiches Bild wie oben

Vielleicht sollte da mal eine ganz besondere Hilfsorganisation nach dem Rechten sehen  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 05. April 2010 um 22:54

Razor Buzz schrieb on 05. April 2010 um 22:43:
a huge amount of four million, eight hundred United states Dollars ($4.8m)

Warum sind das bei dir nun wieder 100.000 Mäuse mehr!!!

DAS IST BETRUG !!! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #6 - 05. April 2010 um 22:59

@ Brutus

Was glaubst du, wieviel Zinsen dort in ein paar Tagen anfallen.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 05. April 2010 um 23:14

Razor Buzz schrieb on 05. April 2010 um 22:59:
Was glaubst du, wieviel Zinsen dort in ein paar Tagen anfallen.

Dann mach langsam. Ich steige erst richtig ein wenn die 5 Mille voll sind! Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 06. April 2010 um 03:54

Jetzt komme ich ja wirklich durcheinander! Heißt der Vater nun Steven oder Johnson Makoh? Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Für Dr Steven Makoh habe ich nur den Beleg in unserem Forum gefunden. Beim Johnson verhält es sich genauso.
Da hat Bimbo wohl Alzheimer. Gerade erst auf dem Markt und schon vergessen, wie sein Vorname ist!

Allerdings hat sie noch einen Vater: Dr. William Makoh! Smiley
Geraldine Makoh <gmakoh@yahoo.com> Das war Dezember 2008!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema