Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Richmond Gonzalez <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com> (Gelesen: 3702 mal)

Cara
Ex-Mitglied

Richmond Gonzalez <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com>
30. März 2010 um 23:49

Hallo,
meine neueste "Eroberung" hat derzeit ein Profil bei parship.de, nennt sich Richmond Gonzalez, aus Berlin, mit typischem Hintergrund (verwitwet, eine Tochter, architectural engineer). Ich poste mal die erste Kontaktaufnahme:

"I am quite interested in your profile.I would like to know you better. Please also understanding I am willing to relocate hence my contact to you.
Warm regards

Ich bin ganz in Ihrem Profil interessiert. Ich möchte du besser kennen. Bitte beachten Sie auch Verständnis Ich bin bereit, daher mein Kontakt zu Ihnen zu verlagern.
Herzliche Grüße"

Es folgte eine zweite, gleich mit E-Mail-Adresse:

"Hello Miss Unknown
I am Richmond by name,I was born and raised in London. I have been single for 5years now after the death of my wife.I am willing to search for a woman whom i can be with happily and we both can LOVE ourselves deeply,because i do believe in LOVE do you?I am a man of few words that means i stick to whatever i say.I have been patient in finding the right woman that why i am not ready to run into a relationship that is not fruitful..I saw your profile and was engrossed totally by it,then lets see if could work something out and see what the future holds for us.If you don't mind you can also email me on richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com
Hope to hear from you soon
Richmond"

Auf meine interessierte Antwort und Anfrage nach einem besseren Bild kam dann die folgende Mail (wie nett, dass er nicht mit meinen Gefühlen spielen wird):

"Well I am very much interested in you and I was very glad to read through your profile,this interest me and I feel very obliged to get to know you better.I am glad to hear from you once again..Well i understand the fact that we are far away from each other but distance to me does not measure the love in fact it makes the love only get stronger,for me closeness is important also.. I believe that we both could start a relationship together and I really have no time for jokes. I could get acquainted with the right woman and not necessarily fall in Love because it is no so easy but if possible why not.So if you still want to know more about me I write below
  I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations, I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book(mostly crime books and adventures), I love listen to variety of music((RnB,Soul,Jazz,Pop,Soft rock), I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I am involved in. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I am romantic,caring. I love nature and I like to travel. Physical appearance is not important what matters is the heart,if you are so similar wouldn't that be kind of boring? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,It is hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc so there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, if I am looking for a woman I can share my life with,the woman who is really herself and don't really make things hard,I will love to meet honest,caring, lovely, trust worthy woman. A woman i can share laughter,joke, fun,love,understanding with,I am also looking for romantic woman who can make me feel the taste,I am open minded,straight forward,down to earth. I will like you to tell me about your likes and dislikes,I need to know how will you treat me if this works out for us,And also what do you think about me known fully well that I am?
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Richmond"

Zur letzten Nachricht habe ich den Quelltext:

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Mar 2010 18:38:03 -0000
Received: from blu0-omc1-s32.blu0.hotmail.com (EHLO blu0-omc1-s32.blu0.hotmail.com) [65.55.116.43]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx068) with SMTP; 30 Mar 2010 20:38:03 +0200
Received: from BLU113-W27 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s32.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:38:01 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU113-W272806299A83D3D2576AEBCA1F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_7c79d57c-4630-4400-ba6a-94fa56016124_"
X-Originating-IP: [94.190.193.17]
From: Richmond Gonzalez <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com>
To: <xxx@gmx.de>
Subject: RE: parship
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:38:01 +0200
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <xxx@gmx.net>
References: <xxx@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Mar 2010 18:38:01.0977 (UTC) FILETIME=[20C15E90:01CAD038]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4U4jfdfC5HDevlx1X2sAZgP9e9F2VTUYI/FLDAh5vXTUdJ3cb8VrMsthL0D
3Bm5FvGPWoCdLJEm9HLQdq2oZJ1+efgJyyH9QG358RthiowY/MzVegunMsABYaLhWP05TgiSjDS3
ZQZ9Q==V1;
X-GMX-UID: PH2EeqYkYmYT7uSyz3Q3L2RKWkZTQVTy

Wo kommt der jetzt her? Bulgarien?

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. März 2010 um 00:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Richmond Gonzalez <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. März 2010 um 00:38

Zitat:
Wo kommt der jetzt her? Bulgarien?

Smiley Mail kommt über Bulgarien.

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 94.190.193.17

General Information

Hostname:	ip-17-193.interbild.net
      ISP:	INTERBILD LTD
      Organization:	INTERBILD LTD
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Unknown
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Varna
      City:	Varna

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. März 2010 um 01:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 31. März 2010 um 00:52

Zitat:
I am Richmond by name,I was born and raised in London. 

@ Cara

Wo gibt er denn an jetzt zu leben oder zu wohnen? 
Das geht leider aus seinen Nachrichten nicht hervor.  hä?

Bei contra-romance-scam ist er schon mit vollzogenem Scam gelistet. Smiley

Zitat:

She got another name than his to send the money to - the name of the Hotelmanager in Carna: Here the address:

Adefayo Oluwafemi,K
aramafil Street28,,
Varna,
Bulgaria.

Zitat:

The message: Richmond Gonzales had an accident with a taxi and would be in hospital. An operation would be neccessary otherwise he will loose his leg. Mary should send money, because the doc would not do anything without beeing paid in advance. Mary went to her bank and send another 500 Euros requested in that mail. Her girlfriend drove her to the Western Union station to get the moneytransfer done. Via sms the moneytransfer numbers were told to him in Bulgaria. In the evening she got a call from him where he said thank you to her and promissed to pay her back when he will get his contract paid: 45.000 Euros.Adresse.

She got the calls with the followinumbers:
+359889804920
+441369425828
+3552912089
+016092392386544

Zitat:

X-Originating-IP: [79.100.171.208]
From: Richmond Gonzalez <richmondgonzalez@windowslive.com>
To: <.................
Subject: RE: Re-6: Ihre Nachricht von Montag
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:54:46 +0100

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 79.100.171.208

General Information

Hostname:	79-100-171-208.btc-net.bg
      ISP:	Bulgarian Telecommunications Company Plc.
      Organization:	BTC Broadband Service
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Broadband
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Varna
      City:	Varna

Die Bilder von ihm dort sind hier bei uns auch schon bekannt unter:

Shawn Enwright / Micheal Poe / Steven Smith / James West <melvin111@ymail.com> <enrightshawn@yahoo.com> <enwright.shawn@yahoo.com> <biggy4388@yahoo.com> Smiley

Hast du die gleichen Bilder bekommen?
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. März 2010 um 01:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Cara
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 01. April 2010 um 19:39

@zapparella:
Ich habe jetzt auf die letzte Mail noch nicht geantwortet. Lt. Profil lebt er angeblich in Berlin. Bilder hat er mir noch nicht geschickt, obwohl ich eines haben wollte. Ob ich da noch weiter dranbleibe, muss ich noch sehen.... hab' die Nase von diesen Scammern eigentlich gestrichen voll....

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 01. April 2010 um 20:21

@ Cara

Na hat er denn wenigstens auf seinem Profil ein Bild?

Falls du ihn nicht noch einmal wegen eines Bildes anschreiben kannst, dann gib mir kurz Bescheid. Vielleicht kann ich ihm dann eins aus dem Kreuz leiern!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema