Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Katia <lolbest@live.com> (Gelesen: 4348 mal)

Dehoidoi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Schwetzingen
Katia <lolbest@live.com>
28. März 2010 um 15:02

Hallo an alle,   
hab' da am 22.3. ne mail von einer ,,Dame'' erhalten, sie hatte ein Profil mit Name kalovetia ( ca. 30 J ) aus Walldorf / Baden.
Kaum hatte sie mir ihre/seine e-mail Adresse geschickt war sie auch schon gesperrt. 
Ich hab' ihr dann mal geschrieben und herausgekommen ist das:
  Laut lachend

How are you ? It's so nice to have your email from match and I will tell you about myself. My name is Katia .. I was born in the US, Florida and my father died very long time ago and I am the only child my father had with my mother but so sad I lost my father when I was a little child so it has been only my mother and I.. I stayed in the US where I studied and finished my education in Nursing but now I am living in malaysia because of my mother lives here, I love to go to the theater and see movies that aren't available locally. Concerts, shows, theater and opera are also big on my list of likes. I also really enjoy a good tennis game. 
     You look very handsome and I wonder if I am the only woman who have contact you on match?..  Being a female and a romantic woman at heart, I most look forward to find that person that touches my soul.  I want a man that will love me and take good care of me and i will be his good wife, I am looking for companionship someone equal to be my partner in life so that we can share the ups and downs.  I am not high maintenance and am secure in who I am and would expect the same from my partner.  Someone who is comfortable giving and receiving affection.  I would like to find someone who can be my partner (soul mate) and my best friend. 
I have lived a very peaceful life..   I am loyal, respectful and faithful woman and always respect you..I am also single right now and I don't have any man in my life. My mum is from Malaysia while my dad is an American Although he died when i was 3 yrs old so I grew up with my mum and i alone,  But at the same time I want to meet that someone special... someone i could spend my time with because life is too short and i don't want to have any 1-night relationships because I am pretty serious about everything that is related to relationships.

You must understand that I want a serious relationship and no games
Tell me more about your Job

Katia

meine Antwort darauf:

Zitat:
Hello  Katia, 
thank You for Your fast reply, I am so happy to learn to know You. I was born in germany and I live here since so many years.  My life sometimes is very busy, because I'm independent
and musician and sometimes on the road for some days.  So You can imagine that I like to find a woman who loves   me who sometimes take care for me and especially 
for our relation. In You I think i've found the right one who I can share life together. I am like You very romantic person  the times I must not work our when there is a brake in 
playing music I like to stay at home together with You, just beeing engaged to each other and forget the world around  for a little time. I am a calm person, like to make my wife
as happy I can do, to be around her only to make her  feeling she is the best in my life.
I would be very happy if You write more about You  and how we can meet very soon.
Yours sincerely    .

sie antwortete auch gleich wieder:

Hi xxxx,

I am so glad and excited reading your email with so much details ..   I like to be nice and interact with nice people. I am looking for only one man to spend the rest of my life with and have some good time together. Some good friendship .I love hanging out with my friends, watching movies, going to the gym and relaxing. I love music and I listen to good music and dance to it.
I am Looking for a good heart, gentle, educated, polite and caring man to be with him forever. I am only looking a beautiful heart, soul and character. I offer all my heart, soul, attention, care and love, I  am in Malaysia now this is where my mother comes from but unfortunately she just died and because I am her only child I travelled down to malaysia so that i can claim her property. 
    I have a daughter  her name is Elizabeth but her father died in car accident 5 years ago and ever since I have been single  and I believe I need happiness in my life and someone I can love from the bottom of my heart that is why I go to the online dating website to seek a man. I like to go to. Concerts, shows, theater or maybe go fishing, At the moment I am a Nurse and I work in hospital while i was in U.S florida. 
  It's been nice telling you about myself and I do hope you are really sincere and faithful with me that means you are ready to show me love and care. You have brought smile on my face and i really like you.. my phone number is +601 423 77 694

Katia

... und ich hab' auch gleich wieder geschrieben: Durchgedreht

Zitat:
Dear Katia,
I'm so sorry to answer You so late but in the afternoon my daughter called me to pick her up and spend the day with her. I didn't tell You this: I am married and I have a daughter, soon six years old but since last year me and my wife did separate once I told her she is stupid like hell so she put all her things together and left the house.  Now I live in a small flat alone and I'm looking for the right one, may be I found her in You.  In the evening I tried to call You but the line wasn't free  even later I tried again but nothing happened  I'm so sorry I would like to hear Your voice soon.
And, please, if You could send me more pictures about You I would be very happy about it.
Fot me I would like to send pictures about me but at the weekend my pc crashed and I hav to let it repair,  now I am writing this letter to You with my Laptop and the pictures are on the fixdisk in my pc.
Sorry about that. 
I hope You will answer me soon

Das war der Montag. Fortsetzung folgt später.
Gruss  hd

Spoiler für Header 1:
Return-Path: <lolbest@live.com>
Received: from mailin04.aul.t-online.de (mailin04.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.44])
      by mhead703 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.0.4-1) with LMTPA;
      Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:54:22 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.79]) by mailin04.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1NteKo-06a4Zs0; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:54:10 +0100
Received: from COL117-W22 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 22 Mar 2010 02:52:27 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W2208492DB6D44AA97D25DFCC270@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_eedfeb78-edd8-4fe7-ae97-6d7cd97d50de_"
X-Originating-IP: [68.68.34.114]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: for  Katia
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:52:27 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <000701cac9a2$0fee7090$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
References: <000701cac9a2$0fee7090$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Mar 2010 09:52:27.0630 (UTC) FILETIME=[6183E0E0:01CAC9A5]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-22T09:54:22Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: f21e9d0a-7255-4d31-a356-fd50be9f2733
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--_eedfeb78-edd8-4fe7-ae97-6d7cd97d50de_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_5fc28824-cde0-4f74-977c-74855463e964_"

--_5fc28824-cde0-4f74-977c-74855463e964_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spoiler für Header 2:
Received: from mailin00.aul.t-online.de (mailin00.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.42])
      Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:49:48 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s16.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.90]) by mailin00.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1NtfCM-1X5tce0; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:49:30 +0100
Received: from COL117-W24 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s16.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:49:29 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W24C008CEA78A2344F5C1A3CC270@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a0c43dbf-3370-4a75-a524-d0cde6591769_"
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:49:29 +0000
In-Reply-To: <003101cac9ac$47a4eff0$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Mar 2010 10:49:29.0199 (UTC) FILETIME=[58EDDFF0:01CAC9AD]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-22T10:49:48Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 87e7f8d4-1c76-42e5-ba48-06aa00600933
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxx>

--_a0c43dbf-3370-4a75-a524-d0cde6591769_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Mal seh'n, was dabei rauskommt Laut lachend

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Dezember 2013 um 13:10 von Wesermann » 
Grund: my10025 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Katia <lolbest@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. März 2010 um 15:10

Bei uscamcheck gelistet: Smiley

Gleiche Info bei global7: Smiley

Die Kleine kommt mir auch ziemlich bekannt vor!

Herkunft unserer Mail wird verschleiert über die USA:
Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse :  	 68.68.34.114 
Ländercode der IP: 	US
Land der IP: 	ip address United States
Bundesland der IP: 	California
Stadt der IP: 	South Lake Tahoe
Postleitzahl der IP: 	96156
Breitengrad der IP: 	38.8479
Längengrad der IP: 	-120.0139
Provider der IP : 	Black Oak Computers
Organisation: 	Black Oak Computers
Host der IP: 	114.34.68.68.client.static.strong-sf2.reliablehosting.com  

Die Telefonnummer +601 423 77 694 ist eine Mobiltelefonnummer aus Malaysia. Bisher noch nicht bekannt.

Das Foto 05_openpictures12.jpg findet man hier: Smiley

Hier Infos zu dem Model: Smiley
Zitat:
Kimberly Noel Kardashian (* 21. Oktober 1980) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin  und Model. Kardashian ist seitens ihres Vaters armenischer sowie seitens ihrer Mutter schottisch-niederländischer Abstammung.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. September 2011 um 02:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dehoidoi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Schwetzingen
Katia <lolbest@live.com>
Antwort #2 - 28. März 2010 um 16:01

@ Uli

vielen Dank. Dass es Scam ist, hab' ich  mir schon gedacht. Das war auch schnell vorbei. Das Mädel hat mich sogar angerufen 
und vorher noch ne sms geschickt. Erhalten hab ich die Nachricht um ca 14:00 Uhr am Dienstag Nachmittag.
Auf dem Handy wird mir eine Zeit: 20:34 Uhr angezeigt. Beim Telefonat ging's natürlich um Kohle und sie sagte auch,
dass sie von Kuala Lumpur aus anrufe. Könnte von der Sendezeit auf dem Handy passen. 
Beim Gesprächsende hab ich nicht gleich aufgelegt und als hätte ich's geahnt, habe ich, als sie auflegte eine ganz kurze 
männliche Silbe gehört, wohl von dem, der die ganze Zeit neben ihr gestanden hatte.
Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Aber ich bring' jetzt mal die Story zu Ende. Zwinkernd Ist ja nicht mehr viel.

It's such a great pleasure reading your mail..I am so happy that we have the same interest and surely we would be able to work something out soon. I am happy that you replied..I can't believe such a guy like you exists!       Ich kann's nicht glauben!!!    You have been the sweetest, most understanding person I have ever needed. It's hard to believe how much we have been through lately but I promise you the best future ever and I owe my entire life to you. You are my inspiration everyday and I wake up every morning thinking of how wonderful it would be to wake up with you.

To start with I am a good christian woman and I did not grow up in Malaysia. so little of the language can I speak. I am born in US and lived all my life there and the reason I am here in malaysia is because my mother passed away and I am the only child so i have come to claim necessary property and move on with my life with my daughter her name is Elizabeth and shes 12 years old

Thanks for your thoughts towards me I truly feel glad and interested. However, I want you to know that I am a true honest and loving woman and I will love to share more about myself and my life with you as long as your willing to respond also.Anyway, you do sound like a decent guy. I must say, it will be nice to have a chat at some point, perhaps once I've set up Yahoo or on the telephone at some point.

What do you like to do in your free time?
Take care
Katia

..hab natürlich gleich geantwortet Zunge

Zitat:
Hello my Dear Katia,
the first thought when I woke up was KATIA I had such a nice dream beeing together with You, Your skin is so soft, Your 
love is so great to me; I am so fallen in love to You, every moment I live I must think on You how we will come together,
when You are here I will hold You in my arms and never will let You go anymore. I will do things to You no man before did
to You and You will be so happy as You never had been happy before. Please, come soon, I cannot wait anymore to hold You
tight, doing things to You that make You extremely happy.
But Katia, I'm a little bit sad that You didn't send me some new pictures about You, maybe some pictures how You look,
when You are at the beach or some how You look when your go for having a shower or going to the bathroom.
Is this possible ?
Your best friend   Smiley)

und nach 'ner halben Stunde war schon ihre/seine Nachricht da:

Hi xxxx,

'How are you my dear, are you tired, are you okay? " and lots of questions like these I always ask you. Not because I just want to ask or curious, but every question comes from inside of my heart. I know we are so far apart from each other and I try so much to be with you. I know, this is so hard but nothing on earth can make me lose my true love for you. 
Although we've never met in person, I still really love you. I do not know when I started to love you, it started with sending e-mails to you everyday wishing you a good morning and good night with a lot of feeling in them. Then, one day, I found myself loving you and could not stop this feeling. Just you knowing me more and more each day and how you understand me in everything, that's why I love you more and more. Every time you say hi, you brighten my life. 
The distance is our problem but soon it will end because I want to come and pray with you with my daughter elizabeth because she also ask me when she will meet her new daddy and i told here very soon.
What is your phone number, i gave you my mobile in my previous mail. did you get it?
Kisses and Hugs,

Take care     Katia 

Das geht aber flott, so verliebt zu sein!!! Zunge  Muss ich doch gleich antworten  Laut lachend

Zitat:
Dear  Katia my LOVE,
You are such a beautiful and highly attractive woman; with every picture I see from You I love You more and more.
You cannot imagine how deep I will love You if  one You day arrive in Germany. Everytime if I see Your pictures I've got 
daydreams,  its a feeling I never had before even when I did meet other women I never had this sense of feeling since
I know You and since I know, how You love me. Please Katia come soon I cannot live any longer time without You,
I love You so much nobody can imagine.
Do You have other pictures maybe You like to show me Your body, how do You look when You go to bed are You dressed 
when You sleep, I like to feel Your body in bed skin to skin I like to feel Your very soft skin and love You all night long
and sometimes in the daytime maybe at different places.
Maybe You think I'm a little bit curious but in our kind of relationship we can do anything to each other what makes us happy. 
Please answer me soon I am Waiting for You and You new pictures Smiley

... und sie liess sich auch nicht lange bitten 

xxxxxxxxx,

When I read your mail you make me smile, I was hoping you will send me your own photos also. I will like to see your photos too

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife. 

I have attached picture of my daughter..

If your very serious then you may call me.
Katia

Was ?? ich und anrufen !! mach Du doch  Laut lachend

Zitat:
Dear Katia,  I'm so glad always to receive Your mails so soon 
I tried to call the number You gave me but it doesn't work. Soething must be wrong.
Maybe You can send me Your postal adress, so I can send You some pictures of me 
and my daughter by regular letter. Yesterday I had to give away my PC for repair and the
guy there couldn't tell me how long I have to wait until it works again. I'm so sorry about that.
But I still would be interesting how beautiful You are, Your body when You lay down in bed beside
me. Do You surprise me with a dress or do You prefer to go to bed without all?
I am so curious to see such pictures from You. I am dreamning of You when we the fist time lie 
together side by side and I can feel Your skin touch all parts of Your body and You will enjoy 
what I'm doing to You so much, won't You.??
I don't want to live without You anymore and 
I'm waiting for Your next mail very fast.  Your  future  husband xxxxx. Smiley

wieder eine schnelle Antwort von ihm/ihr:

Our love started over the net and everything seemed almost perfect then. We had never met but the love we felt was so big and true already, and could only become complete by meeting each other. 
I know we'll have a great life together and can't wait for us to be with each other every day, sharing everyday problems and joy, without having to leave one another's side. Fate put us through this, but we'll come out of it all shining as the love we feel is hard to find.
Give me your phone number so i try to call you:

.. Durchgedreht .. na es geht doch  Cool

Zitat:
If  You want to call me, I am very happy to hear Your voice.
The nuber is : xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm waiting for Your call Smiley

na ja, dann hat sie wirklich erst eine sms geschickt und gleich darauf angerufen, 
nur ihr englisch ist alles andere als man aus Amiland gewohnt ist. Aber wie gesagt ..... so ging's dem Ende zu.

xxxxx.
It was nice to talk to you
i hope we can meet someday
Kiss Katia 

meine letzte Antwort:  Laut lachend

Zitat:
Hello sweet Katia I also enjoyed very much to hear Your voice now I know You much better.
I will kiss You too.
Hope it will happen soon. Smiley 
xxxxxx

...und dann kam das noch:

ok good

Seit dem ist Sendepause!

Spoiler für Header 1:
Received: from mailin04.aul.t-online.de (mailin04.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.44])
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 04:48:53 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s10.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.84]) by mailin04.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1Ntv6m-213OzY0; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 04:48:48 +0100
Received: from COL117-W27 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:42:44 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W277E8DC9BCFC4EE702A2FFCC260@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_0bae334b-9036-47e8-9458-421e8f81cfb7_"
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 03:42:44 +0000
In-Reply-To: <00a901caca0e$90c6c8e0$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Mar 2010 03:42:44.0838 (UTC) FILETIME=[E5F43060:01CACA3A]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-23T03:48:53Z
X-TOI-MSGID: e66844f3-6bd5-4b0d-b548-04a089080e55
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--_0bae334b-9036-47e8-9458-421e8f81cfb7_

Spoiler für Header 2:
Received: from mailin06.aul.t-online.de (mailin06.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.45])
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:12:49 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.79]) by mailin06.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1Nu16H-0dQ2gk0; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:12:41 +0100
Received: from COL117-W22 ([65.55.34.72]) by col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 03:12:40 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W22F6D4CEBEE323F87F4869CC260@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_23bc2865-00c6-4057-9855-df67f35f9215_"
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: for sweet Katia
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:12:40 +0000
In-Reply-To: <001b01caca6c$a775e2c0$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Mar 2010 10:12:40.0378 (UTC) FILETIME=[5EC849A0:01CACA71]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-23T10:12:49Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 8a9d69d3-f291-4571-931d-c2d480bcb360
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxe>

--_23bc2865-00c6-4057-9855-df67f35f9215_
     boundary="_52ea14db-c6bf-4f10-b531-b57ffdbb267b_"
--_52ea14db-c6bf-4f10-b531-b57ffdbb267b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Spoiler für Header 3:
Received: from mailin02.aul.t-online.de (mailin02.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.43])
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:35:48 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.79]) by mailin02.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1Nu2Oa-0G9lAl0; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:35:40 +0100
Received: from COL117-W40 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 04:34:57 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W4088CD67DA91FFAD2181C9CC260@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a9719507-4436-45fc-894a-727266b571a9_"
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: for sweet Katia
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:34:57 +0000
In-Reply-To: <004f01caca78$15af59a0$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Mar 2010 11:34:57.0535 (UTC) FILETIME=[DD8EA8F0:01CACA7C]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-23T11:35:48Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 0fd344b2-6923-42b9-8bef-778eeefa84af
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--_a9719507-4436-45fc-894a-727266b571a9_
     boundary="_72e91550-b7fd-47b0-892a-769cb4b79894_"

--_72e91550-b7fd-47b0-892a-769cb4b79894_

Spoiler für Header 4:
Received: from mailin16.aul.t-online.de (mailin16.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.50])
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:15:29 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.87]) by mailin16.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1Nu311-21cbFg0; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:15:23 +0100
Received: from COL117-W5 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 05:15:21 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W59A3EF03F74EEA35C9FC5CC260@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_afe4856f-287c-4bb4-8958-7c5e5c478d4e_"
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: sweet Katia
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:15:21 +0000
In-Reply-To: <007801caca81$08d291d0$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Mar 2010 12:15:21.0909 (UTC) FILETIME=[8298C650:01CACA82]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-23T12:15:29Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 353057bd-73b6-408d-b739-851e293272d8
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxxn>

--_afe4856f-287c-4bb4-8958-7c5e5c478d4e_

Spoiler für Header 5:
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:54:11 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.87]) by mailin04.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1Nu3cR-0sWuJc0; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:54:03 +0100
Received: from COL117-W42 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 05:54:02 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W427E2DDA1D621D2C0E9488CC260@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_93ca01b9-da8a-4bfb-ab3e-a0f5422d53de_"
To: <xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: little sweet Katia
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:54:02 +0000
In-Reply-To: <00a401caca84$95b59680$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
ivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Mar 2010 12:54:02.0237 (UTC) FILETIME=[E99EBAD0:01CACA87]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-23T12:54:11Z
X-TOI-MSGID: b047d961-4f9e-4613-8511-f345331c07ea
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxx.de>

--_93ca01b9-da8a-4bfb-ab3e-a0f5422d53de_

Spoiler für Header 6:
Received: from mailin14.aul.t-online.de (mailin14.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.49])
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:06:29 +0100
Received: from col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.76]) by mailin14.aul.t-online.de
     with esmtp id 1Nu3oK-1V8d3Q0; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:06:20 +0100
Received: from COL117-W54 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:03:26 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W5492C09C241EDCD0E36C61CC260@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_0e560df9-102b-4563-9585-edc6c0b5b7e4_"
To: <xxxxxxxxxe>
Subject: RE: my little sweet Katia
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:03:27 +0000
In-Reply-To: <00bb01caca88$bb95cc40$1bb2a8c0@activesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
tivesound>
ivesound>
tivesound>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Mar 2010 13:03:26.0903 (UTC) FILETIME=[3A2FEC70:01CACA89]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2010-03-23T13:06:29Z
X-TOI-MSGID: a853104d-25b9-410f-bd22-92ac53e497ce
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxe.de>

--_0e560df9-102b-4563-9585-edc6c0b5b7e4_

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2010 um 17:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 28. März 2010 um 16:31

@ Dehoidoi

Bitte poste immer nur eine Mail mit Header pro Posting. Sonst wird die Geschichte doch sehr unübersichtlich.
Hier macht es zwar nicht so viel aus, da alle Mails über den gleichen Weg, wie die Anfangsmail, verschleiert werden.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 28. März 2010 um 16:53

@ Uli

klar doch. Die haben wir schon in der Ukrainesektion.
Werde die Bilder nachher suchen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 28. März 2010 um 17:12

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 01. September 2017 um 23:03

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Female [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden