Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nadira <nadirajafar@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 3383 mal)

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Nadira <nadirajafar@hotmail.com>
19. März 2010 um 08:31

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Hello my dear

it give me a great pleassure to write you i was browsing when i came across your contact and something touched me to contact you i will be very happy to be in communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email(nadirajafar @hotmail.com) for me to tell you more about my self and give you my picture for a good start.i will be waiting to hear from you.have a blessed day. from yours miss nadira

ç nadirajafar --

Das Profil http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=140171

ist leider nicht mehr da wurde wohl gelöscht

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 13:21 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10990 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Nadira <nadirajafar@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. März 2010 um 13:53

Identische Texte finden wir auf Smiley. Doch leider wurde hier zum Schutz der Scammer die Mailadressen unkenntlich gemacht!
Absender ist eine Esther24. Hat eine yahoo.com Mailadresse. Eine Verbindung beider Namensteile brachte keinen Sucherfolg.
Aber da haben wir noch eine Anna <annacombuk@yahoo.com> Smiley
Joy <joy1mansal@yahoo.co.uk> Smiley
Nadezhda <nadezhdaru@yahoo.com> <nadezhdaru@yandex.ru> aus Yoshkar-Ola (!)Smiley
Tudi <tudihenry@yahoo.com> Smiley
Marita <marita.ibrah@yahoo.com> Smiley
Esther <esthergoodluck24@yahoo.com> Smiley
faith amah <faithamah28@yahoo.com> Smiley
Mike <tolamike27@yahoo.com> Smiley (Foto)
NATALYA PADALKO <natalyaru09@aol.com> aus Yoshkar-Ola Smiley (Foto) und bei uns Smiley
Nadezhda <nadushechka25@yahoo.com> Smiley
Lilian <lilian50asiku@yahoo.com> aus der Elfenbeinküste Smiley 
Anita <anita_ibrah03@yahoo.com> Smiley
Ruth <ruthfled@yahoo.com> Smiley
Favour <favour_ibrah3@yahoo.com> Smiley

Und da gibt es noch viele weitere Funde. Nimmt man lediglich den ersten Teilsatz, dann verdoppelt sich das Suchergebnis.
Da die älteren Texte aus Afrika kommen, nehme ich an, dass da ein russischer Scammer gescammt wurde und Gefallen an diesem Text gefunden hat. 

Durch die Benutzung dieses tsypisch afrikanischen Miss Dingsbums verschiebe ich sie erstmal an die afrikanische Öffentlichkeit.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 18:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #2 - 19. März 2010 um 14:03

Na das ist ja eine verworene Geschichte.
Hoffentlich bleibt Almöhi dran.

Die Bezeichnung miss deutet auf jeden Fall nach Afrika.
Ein Russe hat das noch nie verwendet.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Antwort #3 - 21. März 2010 um 09:24

@ Webmaster

Ja Cheffe, und er hat auch eine Antwort mit Bilder

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <nadirajafar@hotmail.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 20 Mar 2010 21:45:12 -0000
Received: from blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com (EHLO blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com) [65.55.116.110]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx118) with SMTP; 20 Mar 2010 22:45:12 +0100
Received: from BLU144-W19 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:45:11 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU144-W19A0CE99D38607A4F35C0FA0290@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/related;
     boundary="_e12f077a-f142-4959-abbe-e085a591effa_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.193.86]
To: <xxxx@gmx.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Nice_to_me?= =?windows-1256?Q?et_you=2C_pl?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ease_read_?= =?windows-1256?Q?the_below_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?message_ca?= =?windows-1256?Q?refully=FE=FE=FE?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+?=
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:45:11 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4BA328DC.000005.02360@ADMIN-PC>
References: <4BA328DC.000005.02360@ADMIN-PC>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Mar 2010 21:45:11.0297 (UTC) FILETIME=[9DD21F10:01CAC876]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW2ORvUlAfcdS74hg8uUzjVVd7TRnVmFf7OuQEE+H4zjXV3nKP
UfFNqC5PkOZa4K6dNVlzk/KXYy5+9tvGARjZMXGS4Pjbj5N/5fPmtRI2i6zP4QMs13TEFpNmoH8L
SxEIg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 3neWf5hETXs9suDq12c5Hg5KRzdyMgO+
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100320-1, 20.03.2010), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Von: Nadira Jafar
Datum: 20.03.2010 22:45:12
An: xxxx@gmx.de
Betreff: Nice to meet you, please read the below message carefully‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family?I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My  name is Miss nadira Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the  killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The  brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother  took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.  I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travelings documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number  (+221 76 746 4762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@yahoo.com) he is the person that is in charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office.If you call, please ask of nadira Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with nadira Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number..
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less  a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known.  For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate  any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
nadira. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 13:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #4 - 21. März 2010 um 09:35

Ein bekanntes Gesicht.

Smiley   Smiley

Eingeliefert wurde die Mail über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 196.207.193.86
IP address:                     196.207.193.86
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               196.207.192.0 to 196.207.255.255 

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. März 2010 um 10:56 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema