Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Dominic Uche / Stephen Ezeme / Attah Mills / Kennedy Vicka <domdomuche@gmail.com> <stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in> <attahmills@sify.com> <biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at> <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk> <abbybankplc@rocketmail.com> <barr_bilaedem@hotmail.fr> (Gelesen: 13135 mal)

DeutschLehrer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Standort: Seifhennersdorf
Dominic Uche / Stephen Ezeme / Attah Mills / Kennedy Vicka <domdomuche@gmail.com> <stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in> <attahmills@sify.com> <biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at> <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk> <abbybankplc@rocketmail.com> <barr_bilaedem@hotmail.fr>
16. März 2010 um 14:17

Auf Yandex - Moj Krug private Nachricht:

All I require from you is your honest cooperation
UCHE DOMINIC CHAMBERS CONSULTANT
SERVICES 14, RUE DU BOULEVARD
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA

Dear xxxxxx XXXX,

I am Mr Uche Dominic,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr.V.K.XXXX, a foreigner who was an oil and gold merchant. Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client.
On the 21st of April 2005,my client,his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Dapaong highway while arriving from a Holiday to Lome.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then, I have made several inquiries to their embassy to locate any of their extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5m, (Ten million and five hundred thousand United States Dollars) ,left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over years now, I seek your consent to present as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Therefore,I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills,while 65% will be for me.
All I require from you is yourhonest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal.I expect your urgent response indicating your full interest in this great business transaction to our both mutual trust. Your telephone and fax number will be need for our easy communication. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS=== domdomuche@gmail.com.
Sincerely,
Mr Uche Dominic.(Attorney-at-Law)

Dem werde ich wohl eine Urkunde schicken müssen, dass der Verstorbene mein Bruder war und ich 95 % des Geldes haben will.

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2010 um 00:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Re: Dominic Uche / Stephen Ezeme / Attah Mills / Kennedy Vicka <domdomuche@gmail.com> <stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in> <attahmills@sify.com> <biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at> <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 16. März 2010 um 14:43

Interessant ist, er kann definitiv kein Russisch und hat sein Profil mit Googles Hilfe ausgefüllt. 

Berufserfahrung: Ja, Togo, Togo/alle Regionen, Sport + Schönheit

Bildung: Kandidat der Wissenschaften

Bei Google ist die Berufserfahrung fälschlich Erleben und der Kandidat der Wissenschaften ein Doktortitel.

Ein seltsamer Rechtsanwalt  Laut lachend

Gruß DL

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:48 von Webmaster »  

Anwalt_dominic.jpg ( 125 KB | 0 Downloads )
Anwalt_dominic.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Dominic Uche / Stephen Ezeme / Attah Mills / Kennedy Vicka <domdomuche@gmail.com> <stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in> <attahmills@sify.com> <biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at> <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 16. März 2010 um 20:14

Ergänzen wir mal den ge-x-ten Namen:
Zitat:
I am Mr Uche Dominic,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr..V.K.Donetska, a foreigner who was an oil and gold merchant.

Mail vom 24.2.2010: Smiley

Gleiche Story, nur mit anderen Namen <morgan_mawuto_07@yahoo.fr>: Smiley
Zitat:
I am Mr.Morgan Mawuto,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr. William A. Koegler

Und ähnlich geht es weiter: <morganmawuto@yahoo.fr> Smiley
Zitat:
I am Mr.Morgan Mawuto,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr. William A. Lydia

Und noch eine Variante: <morgan_mawuto_007@yahoo.fr> Smiley
Zitat:

I am Mr.Morgan Mawuto,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr. William A. Eanes

Und weiter: <edoaka01@rocketmail.com> Smiley
Zitat:
I am Mr Edo Akatio,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr.R.C.Cheatwood

Und weil es so schön ist: <eho_dem@rocketmail.com> Smiley
Zitat:
I am Mr Eho Demanya,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr.R.C. Kahm

Aber es hört noch nicht auf: <barristeromajombo@katamail.com> Smiley
Zitat:
I am Barrister Oma Jombo, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to Mr.Nelson Holdcroft

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #3 - 17. März 2010 um 12:18

Nach dem ich ihm einen maschinell unübersetzbaren russischen Text geschickt habe, nun die Antwort:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ,

I herewith in receipt of your response and as you rightly know I contacted you in this matter base on the fact that you bear the same surname with my late client and of the same nationality since I had sought for the relatives without success and instead of this fund being confisticated by the Finance Firm as I did mentioned in my proposal or being claimed by some unscrupulous person. As a matter of fact,you should note that all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafide beneficary and next of kin to my late client will duely and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favour. I do not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible.

I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my late client without any luck,most of his properties here were vandalised by hoodlums and some over grown by weeds as there is no one to look after them.It was until the finance firm with the said deposit invited me to their office and mandated me as his attorney here in Togo to locate and present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with them,the total sum of ($US10.5 M) Only. It's upon this that I decided to contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in putting claims to this fund for the release and transfer. Of course,I know that you might not be related or even know the late Mr. Victor K.XXXXX, but as I really made a thorough inquiry and was convinced that he had non known living relative as I understood that he came to Togo sometime in 1969. Note that the next of kinship as stated by the inheritnace law, is not limited to relations of the deceaced nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up ,or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner,relation,kin smen,friends or well wisher, therefore by virtue of the above stated,I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him. Therefore, in a situation of this kind, it's not published and the respective financial institution only informs the customer's attorney as the case may be and then only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in he late "customer's will " which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitle to such estate but the real heir was also involved in the accident.

If this fund is not claimed,it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill which will be shared among the board of directors due to high level of corruption here and that will become history. There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with documentaions,it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the beneficairy and receive the fund.The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word through out this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you,I will always remain the same.

You have to furnish me with your full information such as your full names, age, marital status, occupation , home and office addresses and your Telephone Number.This will enable me go to the concerned Authority to legally and officially present you as the sole next of kin to my deceased client in order to expedite the neccessities for the immediate release of the deposit. Please call me after you read this mail on my cell phone 00228 0694614.
Regard
Uche Dominic Esq.

Spoiler:
Received: from mxfront45.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront45.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id 7jc8IDR0
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:07:45 +0300
Received: from mail-fx0-f178.google.com (mail-fx0-f178.google.com [209.85.220.178])
     by mxfront45.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id EBC0813880A9
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:07:44 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by fxm26 with SMTP id 26so297355fxm.15
        for <xxxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references
         :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=k81ZdAF8zW2uRKlFCwXlJv46/d+2W2GxR6jnwdi5yT8=;
        b=LxxvL/mvFARsfqGeoNnyWLZ0DSUIJ6RzCsSdlwEh8ULcE8HavSIAcsFPGwm86tuLx7
         jX6YBw/s1klUDFth0np1hzKQa/dTaQZ/882tUCTqpLYK2x0pHa6GE93Y7MoxU7tDa5+Y
         +ZoAArkDeBIVU3pcvt4kl2UV0dMMCoLsK+C+A=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        b=aaR4BBlptlaW6hh5p6XJSijAHbEmw2wWxiPXyx2/H2ThGDh5nbNxF1nfAhDQWGwveT
         9jruKQlNcdioPeoL9VSLum/RWzwOuAfBfK3cV934h4Nss8kLAHdGZIP25j3DnX6laJsF
         KpxjZkTwRfepK0eMocx7lapYiLavoiPyoK6HA=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.239.136.9 with SMTP id f9mr758177hbf.3.1268813264356; Wed, 17 
     Mar 2010 01:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <22811268749181@webmail47.yandex.ru>
References: <22811268749181@webmail47.yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:07:44 +0100
Message-ID: <fbe09cfc1003170107j5a7af022o366eb6a49add010@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: V.K. XXXXX
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f1d774e885530481fa9bb1
Authentication-Results: mxfront45.mail.yandex.net; spf=pass (mxfront45.mail.yandex.net: domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.178 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=domdomuche@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1268813265
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront45.mail.yandex.net
X-Yandex-Forward: ada731424523484f7bc0a1c92e555cec

Soll ich den Idioten jetzt anrufen und Russisch oder Tschechisch vollquatschen, den Unterschied wird er ja kaum hören.  Laut lachend

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 17:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #4 - 17. März 2010 um 15:15

Jetzt habe ich ihm erst mal einen sinnlosen kyrillischen Text geschickt, wo nur zwei drei Worte und Zahlen von Google übersetzt werden (Bruder, Sohn, 95 %, Dr. Uche Dominic).
Dazu ein Haufen sinnloser Dokumente, unter anderem den alten Personalausweis meines verstorbenen Bruders. Soll er doch ins Grübeln kommen !  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Gruß DL

Muster Ausweis Victor Karel

Muster CZ-Ausweis

Muster Bankbestätigung

Muster Ausweis Vater

Muster Staatsangehörigkeit

Muster Taufschein
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 17:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #5 - 17. März 2010 um 21:05

Und er beginnt mir einen größeren Teil des Geldes anzubieten:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail . I will not fail to let you know that I have also concluded every arraingment towards this transaction in the Bank , which i will not fail to let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and will only last for only Ten banking days, then i will fly down to your country to meet you for sharings and investments there.

The procedures of the transaction consist on steps that should be taken by the rules and regulations of the Bank inrespect of inheritant claim.

On the next step, please find enclosed the specimen draft of the letter of application to the Bank which is the first step to claiming the estate. Read it carefully and re-type the contents in your personal letter head, sign it and attach by email directly to the Bank.

As soon as the Bank receives the application they will then start making contact and follow up our application in their administrative ways.

Please forward the copy of the application to me as well and a copy to the bank with the below banking details in the application.

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT VERY FINE.

This business deserves confidential and will pass through a legitimate procedures.

Everything concerning correspondence in this transaction needs to be done within ourselves, to enable us gain more advantage for security reasons. Please make sure we work togetherness in one accord.

Whatsoever you receive from the Bank must be forwarded to me for a word of advice to enable us avoid making mistakes.

Regarding to the percentage, i am not a greedy person because this is a golden opportunity for our both family, therefore your share will be 40% and 10% for the Ophanage homes and 50% will be for me.

Once again thank you very much happy for your interest. I would want you to call me on receipt of this mail for futher instructions and for more clarifications regarding this letter of claim on my direct number +228 0694614.

Fill the text of application with your letter headed paper and attach as documents and or by fax and forward to the bank with the below informations in the application.

Expecting to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Barrister Uche Dominic.

Spoiler:
Received: from mxfront52.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront52.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id ZxbST5WX
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:35:59 +0300
Received: from mail-fx0-f218.google.com (mail-fx0-f218.google.com [209.85.220.218])
     by mxfront52.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BA82121B8055
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:35:58 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by fxm10 with SMTP id 10so1497834fxm.10
        for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=gfJeHekims0VhPX6KNgkT3oGkLDeiTqvchz4Z8IlSRw=;
        b=k69WXeiBvRHZiIEjC4V8ZbvhysuoSzZJbT1MYRbKRA6+Le1D9VFfRES5yCuBaNjrWs
         RvE072RhU8qZge/gu+zXAMCPadVmkqrsibLlcgQy24Uvqt9lXTFIVdmSii58424BB2JD
         aCBCPp4YMtwku04qjcKL4XNm8QeYFB+gwMqUo=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=nHvJ3ZKEo9fV9E9UVD2STFL3Js+rFIHKh8Lhg2mF1/XdhZfjla5edhqmzRnvd0FP9i
         6h0SWnNNYWFXZV0MQ6bCwVRNyRVzNBkMuy3N864cmE7MvPxy7cFApu1sDVn9De25D/OY
         tqTmdgCK5WMy9Ars9D4h6qCpFxhK08OeHE3FE=
Received: by 10.239.159.146 with SMTP id y18mr1231653hbc.196.1268854558244; 
     Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <4591268837471@webmail20.yandex.ru>
      <fbe09cfc1003170107j5a7af022o366eb6a49add010@mail.gmail.com>
      <4591268837471@webmail20.yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:35:58 +0100
Message-ID: <fbe09cfc1003171235y69d1a0bcj290fbd1e76844f8@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: V.K. xxxxx
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f274d237423204820439c1
Authentication-Results: mxfront52.mail.yandex.net; spf=pass (mxfront52.mail.yandex.net: domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.218 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=domdomuche@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1268854559
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront52.mail.yandex.net

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 18:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #6 - 17. März 2010 um 21:20

Der Text kam noch nach:

TEXT OF APPLICATION

ATTN: DR. EMMA EZE (DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION)
BANQUE INTERNATIONAL POUR L’AFRIQUE AU TOGO- LOME-TOGO. ( BIA TOGO ).
SIEGE SOCIAL 13, RUE DU COMMERCE
B.P. 346 - LOME-TOGO
TEL: 00228 9785736: FAX: 00228-9128278
EMAIL: biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at

(RE – LETTER OF APPLICATION / FOR THE RELEASE OF TWENTY MILLION  FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY (USD$10,500.000.00) BELONGING TO MR. VICTOR K. XXXXX, ACCOUNT NUMBER BIA. 547 657 9684 37.
Sir/Madam,

I Mr. ....................................... a..................................... Nationality with Passport N° or driving lincence N°............................ ...............wish to apply for the release of fund belonging to Mr. Victor K. XXXXX,  who died who died on 21st of April 2005.

I hereby declear that I am his Uncle and the next of kin to late Mr. Victor K. Gast, and wish that his funds which he left behind in your bank be release and transfered to my bank account which i will forward to you when this application is approved.

Below is my contact information
My full .

Residential address........................................................................
  Je
My phone number.........................................................................

My fax ..

My email 

I will be happy if this application is approved and the funds release to me without deduction.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours  faithfully,

Name ……………………………………………..
Sign : ……………………………………….........

Header:

Spoiler:
Received: from mxfront2.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront2.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id b3BiJi3P
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:37:03 +0300
Received: from mail-fx0-f167.google.com (mail-fx0-f167.google.com [209.85.220.167])
     by mxfront2.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 80F877F8093
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:37:02 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by fxm7 with SMTP id 7so202631fxm.14
        for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=fkH6cgnIohxZYF91MaCX75XUcw2o34jqgZ2Lt9fo9Zo=;
        b=AsPpvzU8aKIffW4j1Aqgg7/0a0NqplQ0L5xgCw7C98D00iAOEJJVk+Pb1gaq1l8RXH
         D72UlzADVrkvlfGQ3/25ZxLrq2M7fga+qgy2xwUvUHgzmOzFvuTZ5Bi7WKLMsM3/kNe8
         qcuhynY20V/NUW8lNXwS0ViSmdCByZk2gMF/s=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=wEu/8aW1HQuMRYQKJSfLRrltSET16FR/MMxN5+vPHplb+8KlQxQAhVtoJD+1Hk6Wyp
         A951198QiI9zb435gkE+1wsZ8maBOa4ohdKY39IaIXLDZ/Ux5Pki9yjqftk4DjROBwuE
         Bt3FDAGBGnoVGraRahWwRhCTY7/mR6SPcM/bY=
Received: by 10.239.177.66 with SMTP id u2mr841912hbf.34.1268854622026; Wed, 
     17 Mar 2010 12:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <4591268837471@webmail20.yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:37:01 +0100
Message-ID: <fbe09cfc1003171237j45229486rd3462486a499d4cf@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: V.K. xxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f5cec4047d190482043d2f
Authentication-Results: mxfront2.mail.yandex.net; spf=pass (mxfront2.mail.yandex.net: domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.167 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=domdomuche@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1268854622
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront2.mail.yandex.net

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #7 - 18. März 2010 um 09:46

Nachdem ich mich bewußt blöd angestellt habe (kann ja kein Englisch) nun die erste Mahnung:

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail.

Now the application is ok, now goahead and send the application to the bank and let me know that you have sent it.

Uche Dominic Esq.

Header:

Spoiler:
Received: from mxfront53.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront53.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id C5HGsspD
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:12:05 +0300
Received: from mail-fx0-f180.google.com (mail-fx0-f180.google.com [209.85.220.180])
     by mxfront53.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 39CEB9A807C
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:12:05 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by fxm28 with SMTP id 28so294242fxm.19
        for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 01:12:04 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=7tAjARu3MpsozQKqmJz6gR8MXoxXFn3JGzNPT8oVL/Q=;
        b=K7uZs63c3Cj6kFQOBCJvlVrKp25UJetYu9Kh6MIl8skfaAflALz2ZOi1Lq1My3GV5U
         Q3VzKFIEONejhCWvsMqFLLzKcdrifSVfKEgMKRI5Vir04jf9uhfXV+79pJeCtDa8u2j6
         FmIZeRf+S5/SazVhFplZXmI52DTjdl4TVErxE=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=N1X3IvNt9QMVHEZIfw9fn4PPWiYh4MSbPzzkLXDP/MGhXx8ic8IcxQc8jxbkg18BS7
         zD9NevsHOplC3rWI6oDrYrTIlnDdURbjkixz+KOoXATefaZKT7cSIcdi+IiWGS4ndOcM
         zq0fFmnsCq82WBmPG0xsqD9mT1VU6eW5yP5sU=
Received: by 10.239.132.5 with SMTP id 5mr1339773hbp.137.1268899924755; Thu, 
     18 Mar 2010 01:12:04 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <174961268896017@webmail43.yandex.ru>
      <fbe09cfc1003171237j45229486rd3462486a499d4cf@mail.gmail.com>
      <174961268896017@webmail43.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:12:04 +0100
Message-ID: <fbe09cfc1003180112q2bd6e4f0m6b2b28f4366dee70@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: V.K. XXXXX
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxx@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f910ac45469004820ec9cf
Authentication-Results: mxfront53.mail.yandex.net; spf=pass (mxfront53.mail.yandex.net: domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.180 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=domdomuche@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1268899925
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront53.mail.yandex.net

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #8 - 18. März 2010 um 11:16

Und er gibt nicht auf:

Dear Friend,

Yes TOGO is a French country, but i am an english man an athoney to my late client.

Now i want to know if you have sent the application to the bank or not?

Thanks and God bless.

Uche Dominic Esq.

Spoiler:
Received: from mxfront59.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront59.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id 8pVKARBi
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:08:51 +0300
Received: from mail-fx0-f221.google.com (mail-fx0-f221.google.com [209.85.220.221])
     by mxfront59.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 39161101805D
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:08:50 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by mail-fx0-f221.google.com with SMTP id 21so254868fxm.31
        for <xxxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 03:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=Bp4dNqYXR7FD8J2WdPToRBWuxvbx5KxxXHhJCyoUC14=;
        b=Pa6OyvUA0BSzeCDVriRrdfYshIt8199WVBWSlmnLhhhmvByyFUejbofS52aKzw1Wuc
         skxbXOWJbYBfmCe8h46mDz9gtj1KFV13RUtnaU8Ea24B9O3qUmcOpCGD8aX5280GvaRk
         Y6oic1aRrTGxNxQMVjNDdiCcMHxasEMxOHAmQ=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=JhR6ZN6s35LjyWe6wVKqTzJniOOfCVVY5zkS2t1cuRD+X5xOa3EXfFPe6XqYU9sSUB
         dvN7dlRNOl/09s4pb/boo5NLdILXc1cxHlM2W7rg8smHlC5UCuyqXBgH0RpSWReZidkt
         R2p9LxvS2Al/p/ErJei53wrFhiVZLlHUIlgVM=
Received: by 10.239.142.211 with SMTP id h19mr41267hba.164.1268906927389; Thu, 
     18 Mar 2010 03:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <40241268902962@webmail52.yandex.ru>
      <fbe09cfc1003171237j45229486rd3462486a499d4cf@mail.gmail.com>
      <174961268896017@webmail43.yandex.ru>
      <fbe09cfc1003180112q2bd6e4f0m6b2b28f4366dee70@mail.gmail.com>
      <40241268902962@webmail52.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:08:47 +0100
Message-ID: <fbe09cfc1003180308ob304aacs58b3263bf2afadd3@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: V.K. XXXXX
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f427c8a8fc680482106a0b
Authentication-Results: mxfront59.mail.yandex.net; spf=pass (mxfront59.mail.yandex.net: domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.221 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=domdomuche@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1268906931
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront59.mail.yandex.net

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 18:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #9 - 19. März 2010 um 14:04

Nachdem er nun gemerkt hat, dass ich ihn verarsche, kommen ständig neue Identidäten:

BARRISTER STEPHEN EZEME
EZEME CHAMBERS
Advocates – At –Law, Acting Solicitors, Notary Public, General Legal Practitioner, Conveyances, Commercial Law, Admiralty, Trust, Civil Litigation, Personal Injuries, Wills, Property Transaction.

Address : 16b Jean Paul II , Lome-Togo

PLEASE RESPOND VIA MY DIRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS :stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in

Attn :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

UNCLAIMED ESTATE

I am Barrister Stephen Ezeme, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.J.A.XXXX, a national of your country,who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you to assist in repartrating the estate left behind by my late client in one of the leading bank in Lome - Togo before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable. The amount in question is Fourteen Million United States Dollars ( US$14M.) only

The said Financial institution has issued me a notice for claims or have his account confisicated after 30 days from date of their notification.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives over the years, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Upon receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through the above email for more details.

Best Regards and God bless you.

STEPHEN EZEME( ESQ ).

PLEASE RESPOND VIA MY DIRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS :stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #10 - 19. März 2010 um 14:12

Noch eine:

POWER BALL AGENT

PARLOR GREEN PLACE

ZONE 34/ 56 LOME TOGO

ATTENTION Winner.

Good day, we have taken note of your E-mail which you sent for processing of your prize for my attention, your Email won in the Electronic promo lottery.

This promo was organized by the Australian lottery and Power Ball promo and this amount is being Deposited in Abby Bank for payment of our lucky winners.

Contact the Bank to release the total insured prize with this letter sent to you. £950,000 00GBP (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS

ONLY)

All winning lottery documents will be sent to the Bank as soon as you contact them with this E-MAIL ADDRESS Below:

Bank Name: ABBY BANK PLC

Address: Lome Togo.

Contact Email: abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk

CONTACT Name: Dr. Kennedy Vicka.

Try to update me with the processes with the Bank so that i will be taking note of your process with the bank down in your file with our office.

Rev. Attah Mills

Agent.

Spoiler:
Received: from spamback8.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by spamback8.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id Oo9uArlI
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:24:50 +0300
Received: from mxfront50.mail.yandex.net (mxfront50.mail.yandex.net [95.108.131.209])
     by spamback8.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D6894680041
     for <xxxxxx%yandex.ru@spambacks.mail.yandex.net>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:24:50 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from mail-iw0-f121.google.com (mail-iw0-f121.google.com [209.85.223.121])
     by mxfront50.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 5F4C5590047
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:24:50 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by iwn27 with SMTP id 27so51396iwn.2
        for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:24:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.151.205 with SMTP id d13mr1005086ibw.59.1268943889456; 
     Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:24:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.3]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:24:49 +0000
Message-ID: <7420e28d1003181324x43298246gb51ab8b0bd1e93a6@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact the bank for your prize.
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001636c93444c560590482190576
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1268943890
X-Yandex-Spam: 4
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront50.mail.yandex.net
X-Spam-Flag: YES

Ich schicke ihm seinen ganzen Mist als russische Übersetzung zurück.

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 18:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #11 - 19. März 2010 um 14:30

Aber wir haben eine brauchbare IP

% Information related to '41.207.160.0 - 41.207.191.255'

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum: 41.207.160.0 - 41.207.191.255
netname: TOGONET-20060418
descr: Togo Telecom
org-name: Togo Telecom
org-type: LIR
address: Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
address: BP 333 Lome 

Einen Proxy kann ich leider nicht feststellen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #12 - 19. März 2010 um 16:36

Noch keine Ruhe:

INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPARTMENT
Abby National House, 2 Triton Square,
Regent's, Togo.
E MAIL . abbybankplc@rocketmail.com
             abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk

Att: Lucky Winner,

We are confirming the receipt of your mail dated 19th day of March 2010. It is well noted and understood.

This promo was organized  by the Power Ball Promo and this amount is being Deposited in our Bank for payment of  our lucky winners.

You won £950.000.00 (Nine hundred and fifty thousand pounds only). 

NOTE: To effect the transfer of your won Prize, you are to send us the following informations for the processing of your Transfer, Payment and along side with your international passport to enable us process your informations and verify that you are the rightful owner of the prize which you are requesting .

SEND US THIS INFORMATIONS BELOW.

Full ....................................

Home ................................

Phone / Fax ..............................

Country and State .....................

A scan copy of your International passport ....................................................

The commitment of our bank is to provide world-class financial services in all areas of our business.

We have enacted various structures and processes so that our clients in achieving their goals.

We would like to congratulate you on your victory and urge you to make  use of your prize as soon as we transfer your prize.

sincerely

Dr. Kennedy Vicka

for

ABBY BANK TRANSFER UNIT.

Header:

Spoiler für Header Togo:
Received: from mxfront7.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront7.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id T7TC7FTA
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ua>; Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:29:07 +0300
Received: from web26404.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web26404.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.176.28])
     by mxfront7.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with SMTP id D2E114700F0
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ua>; Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:29:03 +0300 (MSK)
Received: (qmail 66457 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Mar 2010 15:29:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1269012543; bh=PtCWpZf4vyuWgoG+PIsHvvIkRYFjdGkMjLrS0radowQ=; -Version:Content-Type; 0vjhLb+elua58=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  m34+C0SV/LLvQ=;
Message-ID: <259276.66422.qm@web26404.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: eXV3Y5wVM1nITfkY9EtO4yphRMe8XPu3lyr_71lizspj0J0
PjBC4yw9OR0FHcvX2UgI7xjhomi8LJfulAond5PvVIoVrDZ_V22oC9wxJMIp
CaWjuaafDcbjvl.EmTJnmsGsfwb4fZAHodrBTqp5Tfk8xFBIyGvdnXlGvS6R
wxKV6uBQ3v1HM8aDCEGrj1PhDzV1fVHVF3skm8AQS6UhJHfZtDpIXbmK6Pwk
.KX.TVy509bGqIC51S2NDL7fNF8k-
Received: from [41.207.162.2] by web26404.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:29:02 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:29:02 +0000 (GMT)
From: Abbybank Transferplc <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: CP/2325645 ABBY BANK PLC.
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxx@yandex.ua>
In-Reply-To: <67821269004622@webmail83.yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-633514178-1269012542=:66422"
Authentication-Results: mxfront7.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.co.uk
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1269012544
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront7.mail.yandex.net

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. März 2010 um 21:56 von zapparella »  

AbbyBank.jpg ( 17 KB | 0 Downloads )
AbbyBank.jpg
AbbyBank_Logo.jpg ( 34 KB | 0 Downloads )
AbbyBank_Logo.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Re: Dominic Uche / Stephen Ezeme / Attah Mills / Kennedy Vicka <domdomuche@gmail.com> <stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in> <attahmills@sify.com> <biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at> <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk> <abbybankplc@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #13 - 22. März 2010 um 19:18

Und wieder:

Уважаемый гость xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Я получил электронном письме от вас без каких-либо комментариев, и я предположил, что вы пытаетесь отправить мне ответ на мою почту request.Could вернуться ко мне сразу же в подтверждение вашей готовности помочь мне inthis сделки.

Я жду вашего срочного реагирования.

Стивен Ezeme.

English version :-

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I received an mesage from you with no comment and I assumed you are trying to send me a response mail to my request.Could get back to me immediately in confirmation of your willingness to assist me inthis transaction.

I await your urgent response.

Stephen Ezeme.

Header:

Spoiler:
Received: from mxfront25.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1])
     by mxfront25.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id 6sV49DHZ
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:06:54 +0300
Received: from n3-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (n3-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [202.86.5.188])
     by mxfront25.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with SMTP id 64E4812F0049
     for <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:06:53 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from [202.86.4.171] by n3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Mar 2010 12:06:50 -0000
Received: from [203.104.17.88] by t2.bullet.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Mar 2010 12:06:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.in2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Mar 2010 12:06:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 108884.52250.bm@omp102.mail.in2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 92076 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Mar 2010 12:00:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  f8TcbmKPFh27U=  ;
Message-ID: <730340.91330.qm@web95114.mail.in2.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7srNkX0VM1kdkL9YeLvDDPldm2T_R8kdh96lXQSOCSQBrib
LFutWvgYxkTlaOuHO.nzOelNpC6FSfkQNWCki5ihbRAWEY8GsOzPlv6Z15r0
EC189XRvwFqVsACKFK2GF0SLH3j6cYgS41CzgrXJR2EjV0CKyufRMXZocmOz
vB1mYiGATu3rEV7jsdKDZzOavElxRn7TW4Vk.l7u7Gjs7aKIiPb3vdsx0yqW
QDS_QSB1MiY6w_EEG._kGCUM-
Received: from [80.248.72.95] by web95114.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:30:09 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:30:09 +0530 (IST)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?0J3Rg9C20L3QviDRg9GB0LvRi9GI0LDRgtGMINC+0YIg0LLQsNGBIC8gTmVl?=
=?utf-8?B?ZCB0byBoZWFyIGZyb20geW91Lg==?=
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxx@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <171571269100984@web86.yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1032091239-1269259209=:91330"
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1269259614
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront25.mail.yandex.net

Gruß DL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Dominic Uche / Stephen Ezeme / Attah Mills / Kennedy Vicka <domdomuche@gmail.com> <stephen_ezeme@yahoo.in> <attahmills@sify.com> <biabank_lome_togo@inMail.at> <abbybanktransferplc@yahoo.co.uk> <abbybankplc@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #14 - 22. März 2010 um 21:58

Letzte Mail kommt aus einem Internetcafe, nach wie vor Togo

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 80.248.72.95

General Information

Hostname:	adsl95.cafe.tg
      ISP:	CAFE Informatique et telecommunications
      Organization:	Infrastructures CAFENET
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Broadband
      Assignment:	Static IP