Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Miller Fred <mifd45@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2780 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Miller Fred <mifd45@yahoo.com>
10. März 2010 um 18:49

Smiley Nun habe ich mal wieder eine Email mit zuerst unbekanntem Absender zuordnen können.

Er hat mich angeschrieben auf Tagged unter dem Pseudonym Fred J und in seiner Email-Addy heisst er plötzlich Fred Miller. Sein Bild aus der 2. Email nennt er fred james 1.jpg und beim Vergleich der Profilbilder mit diesem Bild ist dann auch alles klar gewesen.

Fred J 
Last Active: 3 days ago
Profile Views: 1987 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Dreams: I am looking for my best friend, lover and confident! A lady who takes care of her body and her mind.Someone who has a sense of style about herself and appreciates how nice clothes make her feel.Someone who brings interesting things to the relationship such as her own ideas, curiosity,shared interest,chemistry and charm.Someone who will contribute as much to the relationship as I will.I would like someone who is always considerate of others and gives more than they take.Someone who will cheer me when I am hurt.Someone who will be able to act silly with me when I feel like cutting loose,or be serious and responsible when the situation warrants.Someone who can be spontaneous and willing to change plans at the drop of a hat.Someone who can make decisions without being controlling.I want someone who will be honest, open and supportive and I will be all those things to her.I fully expect to find a woman who both wants and needs me.Someone who brings little drama to the relationship except the positive drama we create together.If anything I have written here interest you,drop me a note and let us see what happens.Distance is only a temporary not a barrier.
About Me: I'm honest, caring,i have a great sense of humor.I'm comforting in conversations.I'm looking for someone interested in sharing an honest and committed relationship.My family,my faith are the most important things in the world to me.I'm sensitive, intense and extremely insightful.I am optimistic, romantic and passionate and enjoy doing things for that special person in my life.I like to plan big events and trips, but I also think it is great to be spontaneous and just pick up and go whenever the mood strikes.I have a wide variety of interests and enjoy doing many things.To me, anything can be fun as long as you are with someone whose company you enjoy.My own favorite times have been spent at gatherings with family doing the simple things.I love traveling,and I have a great job that enables me to do both.I believe that life was meant to be shared,and that even the most routine days can be special when shared with someone special.I am a firm believer that any relationship worth having is one that is worth working hard to maintain, and that compromise and communication are critical to the success of a relationship.

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010 10:48:51
Subject:Hallo

Good Morning !!! My name is Fred,Single.Ran across your profile and i thought i drop you a note.i  truely like your prospect with great values and characters in your profile and would Love to be your Friend and get to know you much better,Life is too short and loneliness in the heart makes one incomplete,from the heart Finding our partner is a reality in life which I believe in but meeting the real woman on Earth is a reality of life.I always dreamed of finding someone really special who would come into my life and love me,someone who would understand me, encourage my efforts,and share my dreams but Lets say the truth to the heart because our heart tells Us to do so,Life sometimes without a loved one is so Boring when loneliness is in heart but e all know that God Loves Us and i believe Passion is a real word from the heart that help the path of love and i believe so much in it because it involves so many feelings! I enjoys laughter and smiles on a woman because thats the best make up she can ever put one that make her beautiful from the heart,you Know Strangers are just family we have yet to get to know but in due time Though my words are few but I know my heart is true and i will like to know yours also in due time,I want to dig deeper to get and find the real woman and friend in you which I know time tells.Hope to hear from you soon,take care

Fred

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2010 um 05:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Miller Fred <mifd45@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. März 2010 um 18:51

Hier nun die erste Email von ihm.

Zitat:

Von: Miller Fred <mifd45@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Hello its Fred from tagged... 
Datum: 07.03.2010 23:58:35 

How are you doing xxx? Good to hear from on tagged.How is everything going on with you?You are beautiful and you have a great family..I will love to really get to know your better and see if we can have a future together.Let me tell you more about myself and hope you do the same.

My parents are long dead.They died when I was 10; my grandmother took charge of me from then on till now. I moved to the U.S to enhance my job opportunities. I was not getting as much contracts back in England as I would have loved to have, the United States just seemed like the best place to fully operate.

I'm commercial contractor of interior systems, representing a wide range of ceilings, floors and walls. Ceiling systems including acoustical, wood, metal, luminous, and decorative systems and others. I major in resilient, carpet broadloom and tiles, wood, building platform technologies with raised access computer room/open office flooring.

Grandma imbibed the love of karaoke in me when I was younger. As I grew older, there was this pub back in England that had this karaoke machine just at the back. Not many people make use of it, except for me and a few others. Slowly, I developed this love for karaoke, and since then, I should say we were inseparable! I do sing well a little, at least it is not damaging to human hearing.

I have a son, his name is Michael. He is 14,and lives in England with my grandmother. He attends a private school over there, and intends becoming an architect. I guess that was inspired by my line of work a little. Though I miss him so much, I know he is in good hands. I’ll tell you later about my ex-wife, just remind me.

I enjoy cooking a whole lot, so you are sure to always get breakfast in bed and be woken up by a big kiss.... mwuah! So, what do you do for a living? What are your hobbies, likes and dislikes? I want to know more.

I look forward to sharing many more things with you. Watering this great friendship of ours sure is going to be interesting. I look forward to hearing from you again dear.. I have to go now, but only for a while but I would really love to hear more about you. I want to make the connection stronger, stronger than titanium...lol!

Hugs

Fred 

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <mifd45@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1011
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Mar 2010 22:58:36 -0000
Received: from web46315.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO web46315.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [68.180.199.180]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx001) with SMTP; 07 Mar 2010 23:58:36 +0100
Received: (qmail 53886 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Mar 2010 22:58:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1268002715; bh=iT/X3k2E8IIheJgFDB+38etZ+PneN2EdmKT4UdEYptc=; tent-Type; y9joyiCIB6tkc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  wuBiy7qCS/KgQ=;
Message-ID: <181343.52723.qm@web46315.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: FsjEaLgVM1nplEdVUrm1eZobm3g.gr.2iNtm6QrsVOeeKoh
I5XhkwgMKkJ3MEK1QxWZV9A_IpN06Zaca49yQXxtYCBuS5vzkJYInnx_rIuo
YDsKsuqjKZv37z8wEmJrk19iPLGJ3it92wZ8Yl9Ojnh9VRJ60p39_1sFBOoj
p2VnGzb9TxqZqrfJIyvYdUx9K080ak5md3lzuUWyAyYLFLtMdX1UvjovCDaG
J358zwCj_1a_uLAeFnMps9sFSUbBHLcE-
Received: from [41.155.81.182] by web46315.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:58:35 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:58:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello its Fred from tagged...
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1579822021-1268002715=:52723"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDtMgfETrECMLUO9erHzOJe+OynZRhvlGqvET/J
3dm2vHWnQHIuidpgLhS+P7NNYz+zyHLMY9yCwE++kMWpn0hIfcV3n8STYQjiBNEv//iokn+zIYdI
NZYDQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: rximeug4Iyd0l4H79mRrQWJaa2FkZlXT

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. März 2010 um 18:56 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 10. März 2010 um 18:55

sister-act schrieb on 10. März 2010 um 18:49:

Mail kommt über Starcomms aus Nigeria  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.155.81.182

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool81.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Limited
Organization: Starcomms Limited
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 10. März 2010 um 19:01

Hier dann auch seine zweite Email, mit der das Bild kam.

Zitat:

Von: Miller Fred <mifd45@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:   
Betreff: Re: xxx 
Datum: 10.03.2010 11:44:20 

How are you doing xxx?I feel blessed to see your notes in my e-mail,it means we both are comfortable in communication.Just cant stop looking at your beautiful pictures and i wish i was just there with you.Let me tell you more about myself and hope you do the same. 
Michael is a wonderful child; he helped me when I was depressed. I could not cope anymore, because of the heartbreak caused by my ex-wife Susan. If not for my son and my grandma that tell me life is too short to live alone, I would have been stuck in my lonely world.

We were left alone when he was 6 years old and never will I forgive her for such a heartless act of leaving him alone to me and my family. I have chosen to take absolute care of him and my grandma which has been of a great help to me in building this family and raising Michael, because I'm always busy with My Job traveling and never used to have much time for them which made Suzan, my ex fall for my best friend who was always there while I was away and got her pregnant.

They both ran away to the Bahamas and left Michael alone at home a young innocent boy, then but I thank God, now he is growing to be a man and he will someday because I thought him to be independent and strong also wherever he is he should always learn to survive because I have almost the same story as I was orphaned when I was 10 years old.

I am a Swedish by birth.I live with my son part-time and now this is the final lap for me to stop moving around and to start a real life again with my real woman and family, because I am not growing younger but older and the loneliness in my heart still makes me feel this way sometimes.

I need someone who would be a wonderful wife to me, someone who would be a mother figure in Michael's life. Someone who will wrap this my bruised heart in her loving and tender arms. Someone who will keep me satisfied, and always wanting more. Though sex is not everything, it's an important part of a relationship. I need someone that I can carress slowly and gently, someone I can make sweet love too, and never want to look back.

I am a very romantic person, both in the bedroom and out of the bedroom. I love writing those little notes saying I love you, I adore you, steal those little glances at you, hold hands and do everything that lovers do.Will love to have your cell number so we can talk over the phone,will love to hear your sweet voice Honey.

Well, let me stop here for now. I long to hear from you again.

With warmth

Fred

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <mifd45@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Mar 2010 10:44:22 -0000
Received: from web46309.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO web46309.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [68.180.199.174]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx022) with SMTP; 10 Mar 2010 11:44:22 +0100
Received: (qmail 78439 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Mar 2010 10:44:20 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1268217860; bh=CrQvJqJcZG+VIgz4jqN88ap9Q8cXEDX6iRDOiyGCgzo=; tent-Type; 8K9VcOPzcYljw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  mzH/+GILa5iDQ=;
Message-ID: <800629.78231.qm@web46309.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: JxJVzpQVM1kHqUwXjzwf8NjYeqwCjpNe_NmTg_zIG8cVbae
En29OrnA2FhVaFYkBb4Fv69zFo1ZoTMlP5sBsGnWH6kJSzfK2NuMUtNxLpj5
qggXK.tfYzsUhdO..k_Nd7kdnCOrw_Jgpkdu8I9rbw_N3FLqedgqYU44FQxM
siQ8_T8oSow_M3X3ma07J6awS38GBa4MES_x.U1gbf3sm0OdL0ydIv.NySf0
dtocxLJcW5G3honPhc64jI5mQ3R066Eg-
Received: from [41.138.189.128] by web46309.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Mar 2010 02:44:20 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 02:44:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: xxx
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1993666556-1268217860=:78231"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW7Rkpq2CocXbjmEjLnML/Jh/D5PE3azF+jWInnrVhZfTUk/lv
pMaRpBVzJUL8Ov6doxEnhKzR9w+ZVHwJO9XJrswqrHIOQL9S9fcyGTzlH7fo1X3KEJalXxvxAuM1
s4yQQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: ZhHiePMIODBpDc7/8WdMV8I1Ji9SWhKW

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert