Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <elena_shab@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2912 mal)

Falke4711
Ex-Mitglied

Elena <elena_shab@yahoo.com>
03. März 2010 um 22:43

Hi Friend!!!I was very glad when I has see your letter in my mailbox. It is so nice receive of you! Frankly speaking I couldn’t hope for it.I don’t know what to say in my  first letter,because I never got acquainted through internet before. It’s something new and unusual for me. But I’ll try write good letters to you. I suppose you’ll be able to understand my words and what I will say to you. I hope that I'll find somebody,specially for me who can share this day with me!Little about me: My birthday on April 15th 1983. So as you could understand me  I'm 25 years old.I have a nice brown hair,also it is possible to tell long. I have blue eyes as you can see in my picture. Well,my height of a body of 172 sm and weight of 63 kg. So,also I very much similarly to Sports competitions and everything,that to it connected,I - the borrowed gymnastics,I very much similarly to healthy the image of a life,and I think,similarly to which everyone owes it.I wasn't married.I think first of all I need to know anything about my man,to spend a lot of time with him and only then I think the time will come and I will be able to decide he is for me or not. I hope that you can understand me. Maybe it's not right but I'm afraid of making mistakes. I understand that there is no life without mistakes but I would like,it has well learned concerning the friend the friend. My search is very serious. Please,try to believe me and to understand me. I would hope,that yours the purposes will be similar,I would like to hear yours ideas,that you desire during the future. I think,which we should understand and dismantle the friend the friend,and then meet. I would like to know more about your family and to learn a little bit more in detail about your birth? Friend you probably would like to learn more in detail about my character as I want to know more about your character. I can tell about it only according to mine familiar. I'm too open,simple girl. I can tell precisely by myself that the sociable and purposeful woman.I love to be in a circle of the cheerful,clever friends.In a circle of the people which I communicate with,I haven't found the man whom would be possible to connect the destiny with. I have finished the university some years ago. So I work as the hairdresser. Friend you know that my student's years were the happiest in my life. We had cheerful,friendly company which had time simultaneously well to study and to have a rest. With Internet I work for the first time. Difficultly something to speak about it,you see, Friend you are the first man whom I communicate with the help of Internet. I will be with impatience wait for your letter. I hope that my photo is pleasant to you. Please,send me your photos,WELL?I very happy will see them.
Your new friend,Elena!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <elena_shab@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 03 Mar 2010 17:54:05 -0000
Received: from smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [69.147.102.68]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx049) with SMTP; 03 Mar 2010 18:54:05 +0100
Received: (qmail 75096 invoked from network); 3 Mar 2010 17:54:05 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  nb4TdPa8bC/AM=  ;
Received: from 187.190.184.yoladom.ru (elena_shab@188.187.190.184 with plain)
        by smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 03 Mar 2010 09:53:54 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: Nq0Vzw2swBCywlcVPt9kYp7fbnvqhxk-
X-YMail-OSG: 2LcnNHFdTEs-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:52:38 -0800
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.71.01) Home
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1823908795.20100303205238@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I will be glad to learn you more close!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------351AF12D169B6456"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW2ORvUlAfcdS74hg8uUzjVVd7TRnVmFf7OuQEE+H4zjXV3nKP
UfFNqC5PkOZa4K6dNVlzk/KXYy5+9tvGARjZMUbCOaUX6vN7bct58H3pyoEn7Y8RX0r55SFfQQuQ
vdYlQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: aMf8ayYAeSE4Pqfprnch9gF2IGRvb4Dt

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        188.187.184.0 - 188.187.191.255