Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marina <mariverk@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2718 mal)

nightrider67
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Mühlenbach
Marina <mariverk@hotmail.com>
26. Februar 2010 um 18:51

Marina kommt angeblich aus Russland,sie sagt dass sie aus einer Bibliothek schreibt??? Scam???
Merry Christmas! I am very happy to receive your reply. Thank you so much for your interest. After your initial mail I am more than eager to know more. It’s a wonder that my ad was not buried among all others, and I am glad you decided to reply. It was a nice surprise to hear from you - hopefully more mail from you will follow up. And if it isn’t in our stars to meet in the future I hope we can remain good friends. Your friendship will always be appreciated.

You sure wonder who this girl in the picture is. To satisfy your curiosity: I live in one of the coldest (in winter) and truly poorest regions of Russia. We don't have enough electricity here for even half a day. The central heating fails almost every other week in our cold winter. The unemployment rate is among the highest in the country here. No wonder someone like me that has been living here all her life pretty much wants to see what life could be like in other parts of the world.

My hopes for a meeting with the right man will keep my heart warm throughout the rest of our severe winter and hopefully my dreams will come true before too long. My dream is simple: at some point in my correspondence I count on meeting the man of my life (or at least a man of a large period of my life) - and maybe you could be that man for me. Just let's see where our relationship goes from here, and once we get to know each other a bit I will meet you happily in some place that we'll agree upon. I am not so much interested in your looks (however, I wouldn't mind to see your picture - just please don't send large pictures if possible as they will take hours to download) but I want to be sure what kind of person you are. Perhaps this is only the beginning of our wonderful mutual adventure. It's up to you and your charms whether it comes true and we find true happiness with each other. I'd like to know more about you and will tell you more about myself now.

I am glad you liked my picture on the site, and I will attach three more to this mail. I have only these pictures of me scanned right now but am planning to scan some more soon. I have some more nice pictures as you can imagine Zwinkernd It might be easier for me to send them to you via air mail though. I turned 21 in July, I've got very lovely sensitive nipples, I have no taboos in regard to sex but do not like pain. My Frauen Dings is always clean shaved. I like to masturbate while imagining something hot, I get excited quickly even come sometimes without touching my Frauen Dings. I have always practiced safe sex and never had any unpleasant diseases. I have a lovely girlfriend of about my age and haven't had a boyfriend since I met her last year. Russian males don't care to be loved - they are for the most part rough, stupid, unskillful and unintelligent at best. I've never had a steady boyfriend. They were always a bit too simple and unsophisticated for my taste. My finger has always been a perfect (a lot safer and more pleasant) substitution for them. Or my girlfriend's tongue, but this is pretty much another story Zwinkernd But now it’s time to find a real man that can take me into our bright future.

I am looking to learn the art of pleasure from a more mature male that could be my friend as well as lover. I graduated from the high school four years ago and a language school last year. I studied hard and I can speak English very well (I am a certified English language translator). At the moment I am studying Korean as a hobby but it is too rudimentary so far! I have no permanent job. I View translation and teach English privately which makes me around US$70-80 a month, and can afford only very modest food and to cover bills. I wouldn't be able to afford even that had I decided to stay in Bratsk, and as my parents live up north in their small village. I try to help them whenever I can afford that even if it means I skip a couple of dinners.

Another problem is, I don't have a computer and have to connect to Internet from a small library here in the city. It takes about an hour to get here from my village by bus, same to return back home. It is not cheap or easy for me, so you'll have to be patient for a few days before you hear back from me. That is, if my introduction didn't scare you and you'll decide to write back again.

I live in a small village called Leonovo near the city of Bratsk, and the nearest big city is Irkutsk. I live alone in a smaller-than-small rented apartment with one and a half rooms. The half room is filled from corner to corner with a big bed, the one where I love to masturbate while I am alone and sometimes make love when my girlfriend comes to be licked out. My parents live in a small city up north and I see them several times a year. It's a long but very picturesque trip there. I had a little sister but she died from a intestinal infection many years ago. My parents never really overcome her death, and this is another reason why I am looking for a generous, caring and successful man: I'd like to be able at some moment to take care of the people I love with his kind help. I would be so happy to know that they are not in some kind of need, like always, and can afford more than their little pensions allow while I am enjoying my new wonderful life abroad with the man I love.

I like nature, animals, reading, music, movies, etc. etc. Once or twice a week I leave my little apartment and go to Bratsk to a small fitness club to do aerobics, and sometimes (very seldom) go to swim in the only indoor pool there. I love to swim, and I love the sea even though I’ve only seen it once in my life. Last year I was lucky to have traveled to Vladivostok for a few days to see my friend there, and right there my idea to meet my prince took final shape. I decided I would love to travel to many places in this world and so I hope to find the man of my dreams that will take me here or there, offer to share every single little thing with him, and love me truly and deeply, just like I will love him. If he could be you, I want to get to know you well, and if you and I decide to meet and it is for real my heart will be yours and only yours. I am a typical Russian woman. It means I am very loyal, and I will end up with only one man. It's up to you to become that special person for me. I search for someone caring, loving, unconditionally generous, and absolutely trustworthy, someone able to fulfill dreams, of which one is of traveling to see something of this world (I've never been out of Russia yet) and sharing endless memorable moments together. You should be able to give love without reservations and receive love back in kind, someone older and experienced sexually and otherwise that can appreciate my youth and my sexual appetite. I will never go behind your back and cheat on you with your best friend or any other person whatsoever. But I'll need care and attention, tons of it, both in everyday life and in our relationship.

Well, this is about all I can say for now and it's really time for me to close and start awaiting your new letter. Just please remain honest with me, and I'll always be honest with you. I would love to know more about yourself in your future letters, so please write soon, and especially if you think you can be THE man that could change my life and fill my heart with eternal joy.

Love,
Marina

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mariverk@hotmail.com>
X-Flags: 1011
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to 
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Dec 2009 06:16:15 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc4-s18.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc4-s18.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.221]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx051) with SMTP; 22 Dec 2009 07:16:15 +0100
Received: from SNT119-W57 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s18.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:16:15 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT119-W57A3CFEC05578268FE52FCD2810@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_5ac1101e-716c-4aa9-85e8-7e36b9314610_"
X-Originating-IP: [200.25.197.89]
To: 
Subject:  and Marina
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:16:14 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Dec 2009 06:16:15.0070 (UTC) FILETIME=[4416CFE0:01CA82CE]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0v0EspSTn0KKMELEJ6XqONUFDMs4g9XZz1LJEfr/7ggbvDzPt
qRzk3PNPgJlbdB832vWpRFKtZfntrOPCwTmiZ8erBrHU3hCNA1oM3RWNZYJMsYjIerac2NN9z9/i
52hqA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: UAhbI85kTlIuI/vHgWprFWtGU2poZVn3

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2010 um 23:18 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Marina <mariverk@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Februar 2010 um 19:21

Durchgedreht Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zitat:
My Frauen Dings is always clean shaved. I like to masturbate while imagining something hot, I get excited quickly even come sometimes without touching my Frauen Dings.  My finger has always been a perfect (a lot safer and more pleasant) substitution for them. Or my girlfriend's tongue, but this is pretty much another story 

Smiley Verschleierter Versand, über Ecuador.....

Code
Alles auswählen
X-Originating-IP: [200.25.197.89]

Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  gprsinternet89.porta.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  200.25.197.89
inetnum:     200.25.192/20
owner:       CONECEL
ownerid:     EC-CONE-LACNIC
responsible: Robert Ordóñez Dueñas
address:     Edif. Centrum, Av. Fco de Orellana y Alberto Borge, 1, 3er Piso
address:     5934 - Guayaquil -

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2010 um 19:28 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 26. Februar 2010 um 19:32

@ LeChuck

Sollen wir diesen beiden Personen bekanntmachen?)

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1267095025/2#2

Webmaster schrieb on 25. Februar 2010 um 12:32:
Zitat:Uber mich, ich bin Homosexuell,frohlich, gesellig und gut, scheint es mir schon. 

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2010 um 19:53 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #3 - 26. Februar 2010 um 19:38

Zitat:
@ LeChuck

Sollen wir diesen beiden Personen bekanntmachen?)

Hallo Julia  Smiley Kuss

Na klar, vielleicht die große  Smiley  Laut lachend

Off Topic KommentarAber Du solltest vorher noch die Thread Nummer korrigieren  Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2010 um 19:39 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 26. Februar 2010 um 19:43

@ LeChuck

Wenn ich nur wüsste, wie genau Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel