Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Celine / Stella / Thonia <celine_a2@yahoo.com> <bemylove00121@yahoo.com> <bemylove00155@yahoo.com> <jasminethonia@yahoo.com> <sam91vs1@yahoo.ca> <info.royalbks@mail2web.com> <accountsroyalbk@e-mile.co.uk> (Gelesen: 2580 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Celine / Stella / Thonia <celine_a2@yahoo.com> <bemylove00121@yahoo.com> <bemylove00155@yahoo.com> <jasminethonia@yahoo.com> <sam91vs1@yahoo.ca> <info.royalbks@mail2web.com> <accountsroyalbk@e-mile.co.uk>
24. Februar 2010 um 13:05

Tread auf das wesenliche gekürzt.

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU WITH ALOT OF LOVE.... 

My DARLING 
I am more than happy when I saw your e-mails, 
How was your day, mine is a bit cold here in Dakar, Senegal, my name is Mis celine Godwill from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, dark complexion, 23 years old (never married before) and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war was fought that in my country. 

My late father Dr. Godwill Williams was the managing director of Godwill industry (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house in the early morning and killed my mother and Cold-blooded father. 

It was just that I am alive and now I have managed my way to a country in the vicinity of Senegal, where I live. I want to learn more about your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here's my picture, and I will send a different picture in my next mail, I will like to see your picture, Hoping to hear from you soon 
celine 
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 15:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Re: Celine / Stella / Thonia <celine_a2@yahoo.com> <bemylove00121@yahoo.com> <bemylove00155@yahoo.com> <jasminethonia@yahoo.com> <sam91vs1@yahoo.ca> <info.royalbks@mail2web.com> <accountsroyalbk@e-mile.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2010 um 13:54

Dearest one,
Am happy reading from you today, it is my pleasure to speak with you as you honour my invitation once again am happy to be acquainted. i appreciate your response.
I will love to introduce myself to you today. my names are Thonia Jasmine Awa i am 23 yrs old , i came from Liberia in Africa and i am the only daughter of Dr  Wilson Awa.  My  late father   was the director of 'AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED' (AICL) before his death from the war going on in my country .
It was on one early morning attack from hired assasins, killing  my parents on a cold blood as i am the only one left. I managed to  flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where we are staying now as a refugee. I was doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occured. I will like to know your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
Attached here is my picture.
I will tell you more about me in my next mail.
Awaiting to hear from you, God bless you.
yours fathfully,
Thonia.

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 14:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Re: Celine / Stella / Thonia <celine_a2@yahoo.com> <bemylove00121@yahoo.com> <bemylove00155@yahoo.com> <jasminethonia@yahoo.com> <sam91vs1@yahoo.ca> <info.royalbks@mail2web.com> <accountsroyalbk@e-mile.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 24. Februar 2010 um 13:56

My dearest one,
How  was your day?. I believe it was fine. Mine here is very cold and like you know I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal meanwhile am from Liberia. In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.  I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my  relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev.Pastor Benjamin Samuel  who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Call me with this Reverend's Tel number  (+221 761 351 405) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 1.00pm GMT . His email address is (sam91vs1@yahoo.ca) . As a refugee here i don't have any right or priviledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in nursing school before the tragic inccident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).I have written to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Dear, please i will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in order for me to know you more and know whom i am dealing with, Below here is what i needed from you so that i can then send to you the bank information as well as my late father's account number.
(1) Your full name,
(2) Country of residence & city and also your phone number in case i want to call you . Also i will like to see one or two of your pictures so that i will see the face of who i am dealing with. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your voice and to know whom i am dealing with i believe God is not a man nor can he lie.  Have a nice day and think about me always. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Thonia Jasmine
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 14:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #3 - 24. Februar 2010 um 14:02

Hello lovely ,
How is your day?I believe it is great. I feel great hearing from you ones again, you are such a loving and understanding somebody and i realized very well that you are someone who would treat me with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of pains here,  I appreciate your effort towards me, your interest to assist me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. To me dear i promise never to dissappoint you, for i believe it was the hand work of God and fate that brought us together after my fasting and prayer for God to give me some one that will not defraud me of my father's hard earned money. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents.Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer 5.7 million US dollars deposited by my late father to your position so that from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money through the help of the Reverend and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you would want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer this money deposited by my late father Dr. wilson Awa, of which i am the next of kin into your account.
The contact information of the bank is as follows:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
  Mail address:   info.royalbks@mail2web.com
           accountsroyalbk@e-mile.co.uk

The name of the transfer officer is: Mr. Smith Mills
Tele: 00447031831554,  00447031832694
A/C NO 745008901546/QB/91/A
Holders Name...... Dr Wilson Awa
Next of kin.......Thonia Jasmine Awa
Nationality.......Liberia

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar . And please don't fail to call or write me as soon as you have contacted them ok. Call me with the Reverend's number which is (+221 761 351 405), Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
I love you.
Your darling Angel
Thonia Jasmine

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 25. Januar 2011 um 02:41

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Januar 2011 um 02:42 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 25. Januar 2011 um 11:57

Same telephonenumber was used in March 2009 by
Awajasmine Grace <awajasminegrace@yahoo.com> Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema