Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <olga_love@gawab.com> (Gelesen: 1202 mal)

Achim4477
Ex-Mitglied

Olga <olga_love@gawab.com>
24. Februar 2010 um 07:17

2010-02-22 10:02:52

Profilinfo:
http://www.mybelovednet.com/profile.php?id=93090

How are you? My name is Olga and I here in the serious purpose to find, that the correct man has friendship and relations with, smiles every day and lives happily in understanding and the obligation. PLEASE read my profile and the answer to me, if you are interested to get acquainted. Here mine email, you can write to me here: olga_love@gawab.com
Regards
Olga from Russia.

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2010 um 20:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Achim4477
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Olga <olga_love@gawab.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2010 um 07:22

Other activities I found on the Internet.

Hello Xxxxxx!
First, I wish to tell, that I am very glad, that you have written me the message. I the first time have taken advantage the Internet-dating. I have thought, that it was useless time expenditure. When I have found your profile, it has seemed to me very interesting and I have written to you. I have been assured that it is all a lie and people do not aspire to such acquaintance. But when I checked mail once again I have seen your message. And I wished to write at once you the answer.
     Secondly, I wish to tell, that is very interested in our acquaintance. For me it was always very interesting and curious to get acquainted with new people. We live far apart. But I hope, that it will not be too big problem for us. In any case, the Internet and our hearts do not know distance!!! I do not know, that it is accepted to write in such cases, I have no wide experience in similar correspondences. I do not want, that my message was boring or ridiculous. I am 29 years old women, I live in city Cheboksary (Russia). I lonely, never was in marruage, and I have no children. Mine to a sign on the zodiac I the Aquarius. Years I already am a lot of I live one. I have lost my parents many years back. I have elder sister who has replaced to me both mother, and the father. It has in many respects helped me with a life. I hope also to receive the story about you and your life.
   I know some languages - Russian, English, little bit French. I never travelled. I have never given preference to any one country. I read about many countries, and their capitals.
When I was the child, I read fairy tales Lewis Carroll ("Alisa in the country of miracles"), in days of students I have become engrossed in reading Byron's of poems, and Shakespeare's products. Even now I sometimes re-read Byron's some poems, and "Hamlet" Shakespeare. Also I am pleasant like products Goethe and Balzac. I think, that you have already understood, that reading - my hobby. What do you think about this Ram? Some men do not like women who like to read. What your opinion in this occasion?
     For the life I have re-read many books about psychology of people, about mutual relations between the man and the woman. Certainly now I read all seldom and seldom. Because I have sometimes no time for this purpose. All this knowledge from books not assisted to me to have happy relations, and good girlfriends. One year ago I have left my man with whom we had serious relations. And the same day I have lost the best girlfriend. But I do not wish to speak about this now.
     Xxxxxx, I do not know what to write to you. But I wish to tell, that I think, that you very good man. Well, I will wait your message again. I hope, that my message not too boring. I tried, when I wrote it!
Olga.

Spoiler:
Received: from [66.220.20.13] (helo=info15.gawab.com)
     by mx34.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #314)
     id 1NjX7f-0000yW-00
     for xxxxxx.xxxxxx@email.de; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:10:47 +0100
Received: (qmail 18565 invoked by uid 1004); 22 Feb 2010 12:03:15 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO PHILKA) (olga?love@188.187.134.34)
  by gawab.com with SMTP; 22 Feb 2010 12:03:15 -0000
X-Trusted: Whitelisted
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:08:49 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <294458509.20100222140849@gawab.com>
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx.xxxxxx@email.de>
Subject: Hello Xxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <4B825EAE.000003.01800@XXXXXX>
References: <4B825EAE.000003.01800@XXXXXX>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------F18B23616A366BF"
Return-Path: olga_love@gawab.com

Hi Xxxxxx !
It is very pleasant to receive your new message again. I waited your message. And I felt my heart, that you have already written to me. And consequently I have checked up mail. I have very attentively read your message. And I am very glad, that we continue our acquaintance. I have very good opinion concerning you. And I think, that you very good man. I seldom am mistaken in people. I hope, that you also have very good opinion concerning me.
In my previous message I have mentioned about my last unsuccessful relations. I do not like about this to speak. I at all did not speak about this with other people. But sometimes I nevertheless recollect about this. I feel the heart, that I can trust you. Still one year ago I had serious relationship with the man. We were familiar almost 3 years, and I already thought, that he will suggest me to marry. I thought, that both of us are happy, and we already wished to live under one roof. But once from has told to me, that we should leave. It was as a bolt from the blue. To tell that I was in a shock, it not to tell anything. He has told that leaves from me to other woman. And this woman was... - my best girlfriend. To which I trusted, which I loved as sister and who remained time and again to spend the night in my house. It appears, he changed to me with my best girlfriend. In one day I have lost to the the man, and the best girlfriend. By the way, they have left after some months. And he came to me, and asked, that I have given him chance. But I have told him that he never came to me again. I have belief - if you have deceived once this person will deceive again. This true statement. In turn, I wish to tell, that I am always truthful and extremely frank. Certainly, sometimes there is a case when I cannot tell the truth. (For whatever reasons). But then I try to be silent simply. I always truthful and frank. And it is final, I demand it from other people. And from you, accordingly, also. I trust you, and I am truthful with you Xxxxxx . And I know, that you also are truthful and frank with me. really Xxxxxx ? Okey, I do not wish to continue this theme. I do not like to speak about my last relations. I always with hope and a smile look ahead. I do not like to recollect the mistakes, and misunderstanding. I think, that the one who thinks of the past - never will understand the present, and does not learn the future. Therefore Xxxxxx , it will be better, if we do not mention my last relations in the future. I hope, that you agree with me Xxxxxx . But it is final, you can always ask me everything, that you wish to know. And I will answer each question. If I forget to answer, please, ask again. okey? Sometimes I happen forgetful and absent-minded. Well Xxxxxx , I would like to write still. But I should work now.
Yours Olga.

Spoiler:
Received: from [66.220.20.14] (helo=info88.gawab.com)
     by mx31.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #314)
     id 1NjvEB-00048c-00
     for xxxxxx.xxxxxx@email.de; Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:55:07 +0100
Received: (qmail 4933 invoked by uid 1004); 23 Feb 2010 13:27:04 -0000
  by gawab.com with SMTP; 23 Feb 2010 13:27:04 -0000
X-Trusted: Whitelisted
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:34:00 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1562320966.20100223153400@gawab.com>
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx.xxxxxx@email.de>
Subject: Hi Xxxxxx !
In-Reply-To: <4B82A221.000028.01800@XXXXXX>
References: <4B825EAE.000003.01800@XXXXXX> <294458509.20100222140849@gawab.com> <4B82A221.000028.01800@XXXXXX>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Return-Path: olga_love@gawab.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 08:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Olga <olga_love@gawab.com>
Antwort #2 - 24. Februar 2010 um 08:15

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        188.187.128.0 - 188.187.159.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE--NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

Zitat:

Nicht gerade unbekannt.

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 08:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema