Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <girlelen0chka@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1359 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Elena <girlelen0chka@rambler.ru>
17. Februar 2010 um 17:37

Heute als Broadcastnachricht eingetroffen. Leider weiß ich nicht von wem.

Extra Email + next letter : girlelen0chka@rambler.ru

My solar, solar man Steven, «Hi»!
I have very much become bored of you, for this short time while I did not write you the letter! You know, Steven, actually it is very difficult to transfer all emotions in the letters. It is valid so! But I am assured, that you feel inflow of pleasant and positive energy which I send you in the gentle kiss.
My honey Steven, you know, at me today for you two news. Well, I think, that will correctly begin with bad news. My darling, Steven, today at me was very sated day. As yesterday we had a farewell supper on work. Today we have decided to gather with the girlfriends and easier to spend time together. But it was only in plans of today. Since the earliest morning I had to visit travel agency urgently. As our meeting should take place already very soon, therefore it was urgently necessary for me to solve small questions in travel agency. 
My angel, Steven, for this time which I was out of the house, there was the hugest problem. And nobody is guilty in it.
Ohh …. The darling, in my apartment has occurred a flood. Yes, the real flood the problem that one of water pipes has simply given in to destruction and had a hole. Water followed and has flooded the bottom apartment which was under me. It is simply awful …. I do not have words what to transfer all emotions.
Today at me will be has put much what to have time to resolve this question. As I am really very upset by the occurred case.
Yes, there are also positive news. Yes, even very good news.
When I have finished work in agency, to me my documents have told, that, for arrival to you are already ready. Therefore I will receive already soon these documents, and I will arrive to you! And, I very much hope, that at me it will turn out to solve a question with a flood in my apartment.
Well, my gentle angel Steven, I will finish this disturbing and pleasant letter. As it is necessary for me to finish many affairs. I very much hope, that you really understand me.
With passionate love, your sweet Elena.

Next letter :

Hello my man Steven! How you? At you all is good?
Ohh …. Steven, you simply do not represent …. Today very difficult day for me, since the morning. It is simply impossible to transfer it in words.
As you remember, I had yesterday the hugest problem which very much disturbs me till now. Yes, I will not begin to hide. I cried today. As it really is very serious. 
My angel, Steven, today since the earliest morning, me was necessary to undertake the decision of this problem again. My neighbours are very rich people. In their apartment very expensive repair has been made. Because of a flood, the part of their fine apartment has been destroyed.
Yes, it is very bad. Therefore, what to avoid the further trial, I had most to put the finance what to solve this problem. As it is a correct and fast variant.
My darling, to me now really it is very heavy. I already said to you, that I saved money, for arrival to you. Yes, it is valid so.
Yes, I have resolved problems with neighbours and with a flood as a whole. But, I have spent all money which I protected for a trip to you.
Therefore, today, when I have come to travel agency. I have really begun to cry. As there to me have told, that all my documents are already ready, and I can receive documents. Including the visa. Yes, it is certainly fine news. But, to me will not give out these documents until I will not pay.
But, as you already know. My darling, Steven, I have spent all money for the problem decision. Therefore I now not in a condition to solve difficult, no, very much very difficult problem with the finance. My darling Steven, I do not know what to do...!
After all I really love you! And I really wish to be with you! You understand, the darling Steven? I love you, and I am ready on everything what to be with you. But, I cannot anything, make! L as the help is necessary for our love. I do not know to whom to address, and where to search the help. What to me to do, my honey? How to me to rescue our meeting? Our love?
To me it is very bad, the darling … after all I love you, each section of the heart, each atom the smother … The darling …. I wish to be with you … do not leave me!

Spoiler:
Received: from dell-3.mshome.net (unknown [81.18.114.145])
     (Authenticated sender: girlelen0chka@rambler.ru)

Extra email : 

Hi!!! Today since the morning at us very good weather. At last that starts to be felt approach of spring. Solar beams became much warmer.
Today in the street many people left simply to walk. On persons of people joyful smiles from such warm and good weather. When I went on parkway, my person blew gentle frosty air, from for it my person has become covered by an easy flush. Warm solar beams force to blink the eyes slightly eyes. I very much feel approach of spring, and it very much pleases me. In our country people start to celebrate a holiday the Pancake week. On this holiday people bake pancakes. Pancakes people see off Russian winter, and meet spring. It is very cheerful and joyful holiday. These days there is a lot of fun and pleasures. 
I think, you with interest have read my letter. I will wait for a fast reply. Your girl Elena!

Spoiler:
girlelen0chka@rambler.ru
Received: from lmailproxy02.edpnet.net (unverified [212.71.1.195]) 
     by EDPnet Mailserver (EDPnet Mailserver www.edpnet.be) with ESMTP id 1067917-1886285 
     for multiple; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:33:04 +0100
Return-Path: <girlelen0chka@rambler.ru>
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by lmailproxy02.edpnet.net (8.14.3/8.14.3) with ESMTP id o1DEWmM1009278
     for <xx@edpnet.be>; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:33:04 +0100
Received: from dell-3.mshome.net (unknown [95.27.145.193])
     (Authenticated sender: girlelen0chka@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 459C5621C23
     for <xx@edpnet.be>; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:32:48 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:32:26 +0300
Reply-To: Elena <girlelen0chka@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <155638382.20100213173226@rambler.ru>
To: "Steven" <xx@edpnet.be>
Subject: Walk by a sunny day!!!!
In-Reply-To: <000501caabd8$2816a9e0$7843fda0$@be>
References: <1457278116.20100210153134@rambler.ru> <000501caabd8$2816a9e0$7843fda0$@be>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Virus-Scanned: clamav-milter 0.95.2 at lmailproxy02.edpnet.net
X-Virus-Status: Clean
X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.1 required=5.0 tests=FH_DATE_PAST_20XX,
     UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=disabled version=3.2.4
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.4 (2008-01-01) on
     lmailproxy02.edpnet.net
X-Rcpt-To: <xx@edpnet.org>
X-Rcpt-Original: <xx@edpnet.be>
X-SpamDetect: : 0.000000 
X-IP-stats: Incoming Outgoing Last 0, First 1220, in=8883180, out=57, spam=0 Known=true ip=212.71.1.195
X-UIDL: 1991
X-EsetId: 82EE232874BA78699DE8237D79E83A

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2011 um 19:05 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10311 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Elena <girlelen0chka@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 17. Februar 2010 um 17:46

Einmal über Irkutsk und einmal über Moskau eingeliefert.
Sieht nach VPN-Verbindung aus.

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        81.18.112.0 - 81.18.117.254
netname:        bwc-inet
descr:          CJSC Baykalwestcom
admin-c:        BWC
tech-c:         BWC
mnt-by:         BWC-MNT
mnt-routes:     BWC-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           BWC Tech contacts