Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna <anitkadita@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1722 mal)

Nightrider
Ex-Mitglied

Anna <anitkadita@yahoo.com>
31. Januar 2010 um 23:41

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [69.147.102.70] (helo=smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com)
by mx04.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #314)
id 1NZtYe-0000mQ-00
for xyz; Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:06:48 +0100
Received: (qmail 93916 invoked from network); 26 Jan 2010 22:06:47 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
tent-Type;
QbJstYn2lhyjo= ;
Received: from (anitkadita@85.26.165.178 with plain)
by smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 26 Jan 2010 14:06:29 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: 54E8J.yswBDcSTmC7X75.Dd8Qj3siKo-
X-YMail-OSG: efs4X7dpNUjcdKYaN6sdEGsyhShzxe2GXn8JDH62pg--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:04:28 -0800
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: anitkadita@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1791580436.20100126140428@yahoo.com>
To: xy
Subject: Re: xy
In-Reply-To: <949711510@web.de>
References: <949711510@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Return-Path: anitkadita@yahoo.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="DORIS38BF3979"

Hello xy.Thank you very much for writing me… it means, that you are interested in me and very pleasantly for me…
I have to tell, that I bought a computer one week ago and I am not good in this and in internet. But I know, that the most interesting thing in internet is communication with interesting people from different places of this wonderful earth….Do you agree? 
I think, that people should give Nobel Prize to the person, who invent Internet. It is so amazing…
The most popular in internet is international dating, contacts with people oà other countries, difeerent cultures… and I decided to try….
May be you will ask - why is international dating? I will replay you with pleasure… 
Because I am from Russia… my city? I will tell you about my city in other letter, if you will tell me about yours…
I was searching American (european) man and choose you, because Russian man is not so interesting, so wise, gallant, not so honest, as other man… may be this is because we had communism, which broke all our culture..
Certainly, American and European man can be not so nice, but I hope, that you are not? 
I am kind and sympathy women and I am ready everytime to help to the people, who need this… Certainly, I want so much to meet the person, who has also good and clean heart, who will value love, respect and trust to women…
I think, that the most important thing between man and women is trusting…it demands time and power, it is very easy to brake trusting, bit very difficalt to make again…
Unfortunately, here are not men, who can love value women’s love… only cynics, who searches sex only for one night…they are unbearable, when they are drunk, because they can start to stick to the women, hit her and even kids…
Even teetotalers don’t have respect here to the women. They use much abusive words, what I don’t like and it is so unpleasantly to hear…
I want to be with good-oriented man, who can care about me and protect from people as in my city….
You should write me without mistakes to understand me you well…if you understand me not very well, please, forgive me… I also will try to write you without mistakes…ok?
I think, that I wrote already much, if you are not tired to read, I will continue…
My name is Anna... I am 35 years old…I am 172 cm and 62 kg. I was born 26 jule…
I work as seller in big supermarket. I sell toys, they can be 2-3cm, but some of them is taller, than you. They can dance, sing, talk, move and go…
Certainly, if you are not crazy, you understand, that they have mechanism and that’s why they can do this….
My work is very interesting… it is so big happiness, when you see how childs love this toys and they start to be more kind… it is very important…
I am lonely, I live in flat. I rent. My parents live in 30 km from me…sometimes I spend my weekends with them there…
I have never been married…
Every morning I make different exercises, I like to run…
I think, that I have everything, but I don’t have love…I really feel myself lonely…I don’t have person, with whom I can be happy…and I decided to find love in internet …
I would want, that you will answer to my questions. xy,what do you want in a women. What is your demands to the women?
What do you like in a women? 
I will wait your letters.
I hope, that you will replay soon and I will get your answers… 
Thank you very much for interest of my person, and I hope very much, that you like my letter….i tried with all my might Anna

Russland geht ins Internet .... es wird schrecklich werden  Traurig
Bilder habe ich schon mal gesehen.
Vor einem Monat Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 21:18 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10149 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Anna <anitkadita@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Februar 2010 um 07:29

Eingeliefert in Russland:

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 85.26.165.178
ISP: OJSC MegaFon
Organization: Oleg A. Yurlov
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 57
City: Penza

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 07:29 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Anna <anitkadita@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 01. Februar 2010 um 17:45

Bilderklau aus privatem Internet-Fotoalbum.

Siehe einen von drei Forum-Link Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema