Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Yulia <very.nice2009@yandex.ru> <Yulia.15dec@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 5549 mal)

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Yulia <very.nice2009@yandex.ru> <Yulia.15dec@gmail.com>
05. Januar 2010 um 10:23

First of all I congratulate you with holiday, which came today! Happy New Year!!!!! I wish you all the best! I wish you to find your soulmate and love. Hope it can be me... 
I am really glad that you left your email address, so I can write you directly, which is easier for me. This auchmeierfindetmalnedoofe  site is full of beautiful women, but I am proud that I caught your eye. Maybe we can become a couple. It would be nice to start our romance in such a blessed Christmas time! Merry Christmas to you!!!!!!
Actually I am going to send you separate long email that tells you most everything you would want to know about me. I know there will be a lot for you to read, but you can take your time so you can respond from your heart about me and whether you think I am the woman for you…
The relations in Internet has one feature. You can't see the person in the other side of display, so you should be patient, open and honest with your partner. I promise to tell you everything you want to know about me and hope soon we will see if we can be soulmates and become as a couple. 
I am here to find love. For me is not important the age, life experience, nationality, the location does he lives, or what creed does he has. All those things can be replaced if there will be understanding, special inner feeling and attraction between us. I believe in love and I think if people do love each other, they can cope with all the problems and life obstacles. Don't you think the same?
I want to be with matured man who knows how to love, who is able to share his life with mine, who can care about me and who is able to show his emotions, feelings, his loving side. I need smart, serious and considerable man. 
I will tell something about myself in this message. I am 28 years old, have blue eyes, blond hair. My hight is 167 cm, weight is 55 kg. Maybe it will help you to imagine my measurements. But you can see my appearance on the picture I sent you too. 
As you know, I am Russian. I live in Izhevsk. It is small town in centre of Russia, about 1350 klm from Moscow to the east. This city is located in region which called Udmurtian Republic with administrative centre in Izhevsk city. 
I have never been married and don't have kids. I am the only child in my family, I have no brothers or sisters. My parents are pensioners and they live in the village, which is not so far away from Sarapul. They have their own garden there. I visit them every weekends.  My parents are very nice people and they are all I have in my life. 
As to my hobbies, I have a lot of interests. I love many kinds of sports, camping, go out with my friends, visit theatres, cinema... I like to read books and in the last time I am interested in psychology, philosophy, history.
What more to tell you in this first letter? 
I want you to know that I am able to speak English rather well, so we will not have problems to communicate in the future. I write to you by myself and don't use any helpers. Of course my English is not perfect, but I want to make it better talking to you and perfecting my pronunciation.  I also have the idea to learn one more language in my life. 
Ok. Please keep telling me about yourself. I want to know about your character, your life preferences, your ideas about relations in Internet, your city and family. I want to know you better. As right now, I want to notice that I feel very good about what I've found out about you from your description.. I am also very happy to see you look at this as a start of a very serious relationship and I want to meet you in person as soon as possible, because you are, probably, what I have been looking for. If you are as nice inside as you look on the picture and from your letter, I would be happy to continue with you.. 
I am very serious with my intentions and hope you don't play games too. 
Please let me know if you find my letter interesting?
In my next letter I will try to write you more about myself. 

Sincerely,
Yulia 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <very.nice2009@yandex.ru>
Received: from rly-da02.mx.aol.com (rly-da02.mail.aol.com [172.19.129.76]) by air-da06.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINDA061-a514b42ef0aea; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 02:50:03 -0500
Received: from forward15.mail.yandex.net (forward15.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.119]) by rly-da02.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDA021-a514b42ef0aea; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 02:49:30 -0500
Received: from smtp4.mail.yandex.net (smtp4.mail.yandex.net [77.88.46.104])
     by forward15.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 48865C0579
     ; Tue,  5 Jan 2010 10:49:29 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from toshiba (unknown [194.8.75.105])
     by smtp4.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTPA id DA94DD300BD
Tue,  5 Jan 2010 10:48:28 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:25:59 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: very.nice2009@yandex.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <101246687.20100105102559@yandex.ru>

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------11ECE482DE36A2C"
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1262677768
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: smtp4.mail.yandex.net
X-AOL-IP: 95.108.130.119
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:365725664:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0

olle Bilder und das Säugetier ... naja ((  Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Januar 2014 um 20:02 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Yulia <very.nice2009@yandex.ru> <Yulia.15dec@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Januar 2010 um 10:33

Smiley

Eingeliefert über GB:

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 194.8.75.105
ISP: Dragonara Alliance Ltd.
Organization: Dragonara Alliance Ltd.
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Cable/DSL
Blacklist: 

Geo-Location Information

Zitat:

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:25:59 +0300

Date-Zeile verweist aber nach Russland

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Januar 2014 um 10:17 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 05. Januar 2010 um 11:57

Die Fotos reden auch wieder:

6256800.jpg:
Zitat:
# Kamera Hersteller = FUJIFILM
# Kamera Model = FinePix S6500fd
# Original Datum/Zeit = 2007:01:05 03:25:53
# Digitalisierung Datum/Zeit = 2007:01:05 03:25:53
# Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
# Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2007:08:22 19:19:50

8463105.jpg:
Zitat:
# Kamera Hersteller = FUJIFILM
# Kamera Model = FinePix S6500fd
# Original Datum/Zeit = 2008:07:23 09:00:43
# Digitalisierung Datum/Zeit = 2008:07:23 09:00:43
# Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
# Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2008:08:08 17:51:08
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Tomcat
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 06. Januar 2010 um 20:35

Habe soeben dieselben Bilder gekriegt mit exakt demselben text und derselben Mailadresse, lol.
Ist auf RussianEuro aktiv, Link zum Profil dort: http://www.russianeuro.com/German/member_profile.cfm?ID=1047111

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 07. Januar 2010 um 21:51

I hope you are doing well and you have smile getting this letter. I was pleased to hear from you and read about you. You seem like a good person for me, and I
would like to know you better.
Markus, I want to continue with you, so I write you again…. My dear Markus, I try to choose right words to describe yourself and tell about my life, because I
don’t want to create wrong imagination about me. I want you to understand that I am real, alive, simple person and I have my own emotions, so if you decide to
give me up, please be careful with your words. I have choose you from many men who wrote me, because I think you are the best I could find there. You are
sensitive and smart and maybe we can be good friends first and something more in the future… Right now I don’t want you to go away from me. I want you to try to
learn me and see my individuality. 
I’ve already told you about myself in my previous letter, but of course it is not enough, so I will continue to tell about my personality as I would like you
continue to tell about yourself. 
I work as a small manager in Construction Company. It is my second job (first was as a secretary). It is interesting work, but I would like to change it in the
future, because I like to experiment. If I relocate to another country, maybe I can find new job there. 
I finished Udmurtian University in Izhevsk, where I’ve studied Economy. There also I’ve learned English.
I like movies, art galleries, reading, biking, camping, I like to spend much time outdoors, going for walk in the parks with my friends, going to nature. I like
many kinds of sports, I play tennis and volleyball. 
What more? Maybe I will tell you some things about my personality.  I use internet the first time, so it is something strange for me. I don’t know who I will
meet, but hope everything will be ok and I can find my future husband here.  I would like to create my own family in the future. I think husband and family are
the most important things in woman’s life and I do hope to have it soon. Tell me do you want children or not? 
I know that you would like to ask me why I can not find man in my area.  Actually, it is difficult question…. I do not know why.  Of course I had man in my life
and with one man I had strong relationship, but I did not create long strong relationship with him because he lied much to me and he tried to meet with a few
girls in the same time and have sex with all of them. I think he was not smart and serious. I finished all the contacts with him and I just have heard that he
drinks a lot now and he beats his present girl. It is disgusting… I don’t want the same experience in my life. 
I really would like to find man who will understand me and will see in me real lady. I believe in honesty, kindness, giving, loyalty, and generally doing what
I think is right and good. I learn from my mistakes and do my best not to repeat them. I am Christian and believe
in God. Basically I am a very sensitive woman who is not afraid to show emotions. I believe very much in love and I know that I will meet my only "love" soon. I
am tired of being single and I am want to share my life with the right man. I am very romantic and caring woman. I have not entered into a long term relationship
because I have not met the right person. I never was marriage and have no children.
Markus, please understand from the beginning that I am very serious about seeking the real man who will become my soul-mate, my best friend, my lover, my truest
companion, and my partner in all things. I want very much to share my life with that very special man. We will laugh together, cry together, and love each other,
and share our hearts, minds and desires together.
I live in apartment which one I rent, I do not have my own apartment, because it is expensive for me. As I told you I don’t have any brothers and sisters; I am
the only child in the family.  My parents live in the village. 
Well, it is enough about me now, if you really think that you interesting in knowing me better, so please answer back. I would like to know your better and you
can feel free and ask me everything, ok?
Hope to hear from you soon, dear Markus,
Your new friend Yulia.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <very.nice2009@yandex.ru>
Received: from rly-me01.mx.aol.com (rly-me01.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.34]) by air-me06.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINME062-9954b45b0f3ca; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:01:48 -0500
Received: from forward8.mail.yandex.net (forward8.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.38]) by rly-me01.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINME011-9954b45b0f3ca; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:01:23 -0500
Received: from webmail122.yandex.ru (webmail122.yandex.ru [213.180.223.226])
     by forward8.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id C3EC914305C1
     for <fineniceman@aol.com>; Thu,  7 Jan 2010 13:01:22 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by webmail122.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id AA7CE170453
; Thu,  7 Jan 2010 13:01:22 +0300 (MSK)
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: webmail122 
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1262858482 
Received: from [84.19.161.8] ([84.19.161.8]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:01:22 +0300

Subject: =?koi8-r?B?KOLF2iDUxc3ZKQ==?=
Message-Id: <159101262858482@webmail122.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:01:22 +0300
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----==--bound.15911.webmail122.yandex.ru"
X-AOL-IP: 77.88.61.38
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:398243936:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Januar 2014 um 10:18 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 07. Januar 2010 um 21:56

Neue IP
Über Keyweb  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [84.19.161.8] ([84.19.161.8])
      Hostname:	84.19.161.8
      ISP:	Keyweb AG
      Organization:	VDSWin IP Network
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Corporate
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	02
      City:	Munich
      Latitude:	48.15
      Longitude:	11.5833 

Zitat:

Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:01:22 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Januar 2014 um 10:18 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 10. Januar 2010 um 10:54

Neue Mailadresse
Yulia <Yulia.15dec@gmail.com>

First of all I want to notice that I changed e-mail, because the previous one is <very.nice2009@yandex.ru> doesn't work. Please write on the email I am using now, which is Yulia.15dec@gmail.com. ok?
I really glad that our relations have a good start! I like you very much and it is important for me to be close friends first and than something more. Our correspondence will show if we can grow in our feelings. I am glad you want to know me better. I am really interesting in knowing more about you, your life, your dreams and interests. 
I will tell you more about me, ok? It is long letter, but you should be patient and read this to know more about me. 
I am honest, sincere, reliable, kind, careful and energetic. I have a creative and inquisitive nature. My friends consider me sociable, understanding, self-confident and optimistic person with a good sense of humor. I have a creative and inquisitive nature I think that it is impossible to be happy if you are alone.   I've never been outside of Russia, but I like to travel. I did not travel much in Russia and around the World. Every my vacation I spend in my town. But I would like traveling and discovering new places with you. 
As I told you in my first letter I have many friends, I think it is because I am very open person and tell everyone what I think. I have well relationship with my co-workers and we celebrate our holidays together. Most of my friends have their other half, but I am still alone. I tried to find man in my town, but I was not lucky. I met man who wants only sex or short relationship, many of men in Russia drink much and I do not like it. I already told you about my interests and hobbies. I can tell you more. I like very much playing tennis and I try to play when I have a time. Sometimes I like high adrenaline in my blood and I go for extreme sport in parachute. You can say that I am crazy but I am extremely careful by not taking risks on my life. I like reading about many different subjects and this can be from adventures, politics, and survey reports to other academic works. I like history and languages and my next target to learn new language. 
Classic music by German and Russian composers is of my favorite to listen while I write and read. I like listening Latin and light pops but nowadays I cannot stand long to listen Metallic or hard rock style of music. 
My preference for food is the seafood and good quality wine is one of my preference to taste. Actually I am not a good drinker and can get drunk after third glass. I like quality values of life but this does not mean that I look and go for expensive things. I more call about qualities in social side.
Actually I do not like giving huge question list to know the people and I rather prefer doing it as daily conversation and better, face to face meeting in future.
You know Markus, I am really tired to be alone and you can not believe how it is terribly to spend evenings lonely, it is the most boring time for me. I really glad that I met you in my life and I do not want to stop our relationship, I want continue it. I know that we can be more just friends in future, we just need not rush and everything will be fine, am I right?
I am one man woman and think that love is very strong feeling. I believe that love must be a feeling that lives forever. I'm looking for someone that is easy going with a good sense of humor and ability to laugh in life and love it. I believe in physical attraction and intellectual connection are mutual must be. I do not think age is important to me, but I would prefer a mature man who knows deeply how to treat his woman. I am looking for someone who will bring a smile on my face... Someone who will love me and accept me for who I am.... I want to find my soul mate who will also be my best friend, a loving husband and a person that possess a loving heart, needs to be loved. I have a lot of love to give and share with someone who can receive that love and 
then give love in return. I don't claim to be the perfect woman but I will try my best for my "husband" .I know you might think that you're not perfect but everybody has some imperfections, we must improve and recognize ours mistakes.... I am a lovely woman with great and good thoughts, nothing bad but I would love to explore with my lover fantasies of ours desires. 
I do wish and want to see more photos of you; it gives me a good idea of you. I do wish and want to hear more from you and your wishes and desires for the future. Don't hold back because this will and might make us closer. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Believe me that I really want to know you better,
your new friend Yulia

Spoiler für Quelltext wieder keyweb:
Return-Path: <yulia.15dec@gmail.com>
Received: from mtain-dh05.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-dh05.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.65.25]) by air-di07.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINDI071-eace4b4880f214d; Sat, 09 Jan 2010 08:13:22 -0500
Received: from mail-bw0-f178.google.com (mail-bw0-f178.google.com [209.85.218.178])
     by mtain-dh05.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id A9C143800020A
>; Sat,  9 Jan 2010 08:13:21 -0500 (EST)
Received: by bwz26 with SMTP id 26so1926234bwz.14
; Sat, 09 Jan 2010 05:13:20 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
         :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type
         :content-transfer-encoding;
        bh=tZxY0gKvdzsJobsNhdmjmeWkD5WNMOrXGk/5Ep42m6A=;
        b=wOn6FEHlfnKtqo2Aqv+KbaQYlAlNq3i4ML91zlhBMqJPFC9waJGOkZ3CZ7JR/R3c8O
         TafZNlnXBf+SjPb0AhCLPtSRXnV5wLRJDF3Phaxs++ARGU3qL0cB2Q2OQvojWhIOg+hq
         bl/DFHmrmXVAzGVTWzqBI4M5HFil1E6e+Z+Kw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
         :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
        b=cb73z/QYBRUCGuguqwuWifE2yCPoswFIltj52XMvRePmMqATPbau188y75+K8bEQZi
         dxUqph2mH3AMcWLHetXPcgR4xJKqqUTQKxcA0dZXaTVOvEiz8rs6ZTtokxkj1rpgkXx4
         CH8eq8lhMJWBeOZxsdaKNduBgCwxvEFTx8590=
Received: by 10.204.25.82 with SMTP id y18mr1800463bkb.137.1263042800747;
        Sat, 09 Jan 2010 05:13:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from toshiba ([84.19.161.8])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 15sm8055788bwz.12.2010.01.09.05.13.18
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Sat, 09 Jan 2010 05:13:20 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:54:21 +0300
Reply-To: Yulia <Yulia.15dec@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <18820273031.20100109155421@gmail.com>

Subject: It yulia using new e-mail
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
x-aol-global-disposition: G
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d41194b4880f133d8
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.218.178
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2010 um 10:58 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 14. Januar 2010 um 14:22

I believe, that you are very much busy and you don’t have time to write me. I  wait for your letters and if there is nothing in my mail box I could be sad. You became very
dear to me and it is important to know, that I am still in your heart. 
I am waiting for your answer. Write to me. 
Yulia.

Spoiler:
Received: from mtain-md07.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-md07.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.96.91]) by air-dc09.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINDC093-86554b4e2ff73ac; Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:41:27 -0500
Received: from mail-bw0-f222.google.com (mail-bw0-f222.google.com [209.85.218.222])
     by mtain-md07.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 3C40438000215
; Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:41:26 -0500 (EST)
Received: by mail-bw0-f222.google.com with SMTP id 22so15765938bwz.5
    ; Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:41:26 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=4S/QvC2nAktUC1eYLRp6wg5UjKfkOyB7sH8CwpRS7D8=;
        b=lduP9OK2JhPk769YSZCXjw4HC9/V4fJAtEmuOC+O1iq3nyT4+5jNDivWLBjdM7ffOY
         lyGg0ohzDW4C4KwFqiaeLhYyZfa9yhcaCV7/uY7kPTj1cMfeK2RfRNVudkcWXHrYDiC9
         IB+OAu5z7DwWR/cxUxyVvWqEATvNYwnAwtDJw=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
         :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
        b=YStSsAEeo85nAitmFCwHbLXzgjTE2baIq8SJkPtWf8LW/s2xo8kwmy05l25uycMDT9
         SCbMsqqRG5mOHDudnSeR0GFFulYc4gyOWkVNYTGawS69F3JP1P2AnmOBHRhD9Ywa6xYw
         mpq1B4ZfCte9D5gwB1F0Cxtgns9uTP4WozVM8=
Received: by 10.204.138.143 with SMTP id a15mr4378314bku.153.1263415285956;
        Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:41:25 -0800 (PST)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 14sm10180213bwz.9.2010.01.13.12.41.24
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:41:25 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:20:49 +0300
Reply-To: Yulia <Yulia.15dec@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <3856361984.20100113222049@gmail.com>

Subject: where are you
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1251
x-aol-global-disposition: G
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d605b4b4e2ff65d9f
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.218.222
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 14. Januar 2010 um 16:23

Neue Mailadresse,
aber weiterhin über Keyweb  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	84.19.161.8
      ISP:	Keyweb AG
      Organization:	VDSWin IP Network
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Corporate
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	02
      City:	Munich
      Latitude:	48.15
      Longitude:	11.5833 

Zitat:

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:20:49 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2010 um 16:24 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 15. Januar 2010 um 19:48

Dear Markus,
today is 15.01 and I realise that I have nothing from you for many days already....
I don’t ask you reason why you stop to wrote me in past time. I only PRAY
YOU to tell me if I am still your friend or not?

Please, send me only one word (YES or NOT) to tell me about our friendship and all what we imagined for us in past time when we dreamed about our
love story.
My heart is full of sadness..... but don’t worry for me, I am guilty
because I dreamed about love, pure and sincere love story for us and now I don’t know how are our situation with us.
Again..... I pray you only to tell me if I am still your friend and if you
will continues to write me or I must try to forget you? (for me is not
easy to believe that this is true....? )

You can be forever in my Heart and Minds (Love is not a joke).
Warm regards.
Yulia

Spoiler für Quelltext weiter keyweb:

Received: from mtain-df09.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-df09.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.64.221]) by air-mc04.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINMC044-a9324b50ab652f3; Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:52:37 -0500
Received: from mail-bw0-f217.google.com (mail-bw0-f217.google.com [209.85.218.217])
     by mtain-df09.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id AB2D33800009B
>; Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:52:36 -0500 (EST)
Received: by mail-bw0-f217.google.com with SMTP id 9so768884bwz.12
    ; Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:52:36 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=QWEYZ+ZhzLeCNSFuqXteUJbUwkZJd0WL+Cd0wDn5/JE=;
        b=DoPwCTOwzCqUjG+lJ5nUVA0bgASsQOJE5aYDHemnDYUl4pyXdtitSMaeTGLWbncgf2
         L9V5x4eGrmVFl0KzrZMoyvnYWgD61rOZRDx3SbPWrkTxt+q084MCaQW3wKRlhDHqHTGS
         gKYFNC88e/C6qr/Y709AMMjx6cRj32XRY7E/s=