Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rita <bennedicta@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 949 mal)

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Rita <bennedicta@hotmail.com>
03. Januar 2010 um 15:35

EIne Nachricht über Datingseite

Antwort per Mail ist raus

I am a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor. I am passionateand complex. I give freely of myself and I am always ready to lend a hand to someone who needs me.i am Rita Benedicta by name.I am strong and independent and no matter how bad things get I am always looking for that silver lining. I still believe in true love and I believe that life is magical and I don’t sweat the small stuff. I’m very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrating tradition. am very glad to meet you my name is Rita woman from Netherlands i am single and i am 31years old i want a man that is honest and carrying and loving for a serious Relationship and i think that you are that is why i
took you...and i really have a interest in your profile that why i contacted you.i want you to send your msn or yahoo to me ..so that i can add you and chat with you on msn bennedicta@hotmail.com please add me now on my msn so that we can chat better on msn.. i am online now i will be looking forward to see you on my msn so that we can chat and know each other and may be we can contact each other or have a serious relationship with each other... see you on my msn.. bennedicta_rita@yahoo.com

Rita

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Oktober 2011 um 14:17 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20776 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Rita <bennedicta@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Januar 2010 um 18:05

Gleicher Text mit gleichem Rechtschreibfehler bei williemsannie@yahoo.com! Allerdings anderes (aber uns auch bekanntes) Foto. Soll laut Berichten aus Nigeria kommen!

Smiley

http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=2188
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Oktober 2011 um 14:24 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema